PDA

View Full Version : Down the middle

Ergye
02-07-2016, 10:55 AM
The penalty shoot out and Super Conrads mind games. Hugely effective psychology. You can see when Dixon scores the third penalty, after Conrad saves the first 2 :greengrin how much his vocality has rattled the United players. Dixon points at him and says something unutterable on a family forum. Guy Demel taking the 4th is visibly furious too, but manages to bite his tongue. This may be the finest few minutes in sporting history prior to 21-5-16 and the shiny shiny.

Pleasing.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W7JFmQ2ynao

SaulGoodman
02-07-2016, 11:50 AM
I always thought there would be some rule against shouting at your opponent when they go to take a penalty!

What a hero

Glory Lurker
02-07-2016, 11:56 AM
Much as the Sky commentary at the final was fantastic (apart from the Hibs it comment :rolleyes:), I would really like to see highlights of the final without commentary, like this clip. Which is a great clip, he says, getting back on topic.

PatHead
02-07-2016, 11:57 AM
Every Hibs penalty was a peach.

vercol36
02-07-2016, 01:45 PM
Much as the Sky commentary at the final was fantastic (apart from the Hibs it comment :rolleyes:), I would really like to see highlights of the final without commentary, like this clip. Which is a great clip, he says, getting back on topic.

There must be one somewhere. The stream I watched the game on had no commentary.

Ergye
02-07-2016, 03:16 PM
I always thought there would be some rule against shouting at your opponent when they go to take a penalty!

What a hero

There is but the ref was too afraid of Conrad to enforce it. :cb

Glory Lurker
02-07-2016, 07:20 PM

What a hero

I think the rule is that you can't do it after the ref blows the whistle for the take. Logan was silent after that each time.

hfc rd
03-07-2016, 11:33 AM
View from the Dundee Utd end:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=EaFPD-m2CJ0

The_Horde
03-07-2016, 11:46 AM
Down the middle

Squealing pig
03-07-2016, 12:05 PM

What a hero

Speach play lol playground rules