PDA

View Full Version : Official Site: TICKET INFO: MOTHERWELL AND EUROPA LEAGUE TIE

RSS Bot
02-07-2016, 09:00 AM
More... (http://www.hibernianfc.co.uk/news/6604)

Callum7
02-07-2016, 09:08 AM
Done!

Ringothedog
02-07-2016, 09:08 AM
The price for the Europa league tie is a disgrace, it should be at a maximum £15

B.H.F.C
02-07-2016, 09:10 AM
The price for the Europa league tie is a disgrace, it should be at a maximum £15

Probably the biggest game we'll have at ER all season. If you're no happy don't pay it.

HH81
02-07-2016, 09:11 AM
I expected 20 quid for europa tie so not much more.

Do they split the gates or do home team keep their own?

Since90+2
02-07-2016, 09:12 AM

A Europa League tie against a well known European club at £22 is a disgrace? Don't pay it then, plenty others will and it will be a great atmosphere.

Hibernian Verse
02-07-2016, 09:14 AM
Its also a £7 difference or two meal deals. The fuss people make over a few quid is incredible.

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

Ringothedog
02-07-2016, 09:14 AM
Probably the biggest game we'll have at ER all season. If you're no happy don't pay it.

I doubt it, this game is just a glorified pre season friendly, every game in the league is bigger and more important. I will probably pay as I miss very few games home and away but imho Hibs are taking the piss.

DH1875
02-07-2016, 09:16 AM
Are we definitely doing away with loyalty points? I'm away for the game and don't want to pay for a ticket if there's no points.

guillaume
02-07-2016, 09:20 AM
I doubt it, this game is just a glorified pre season friendly, every game in the league is bigger and more important. I will probably pay as I miss very few games home and away but imho Hibs are taking the piss.

So you happily spend money following Hibs home and away - paying for transport and tickets to the likes of Morton - but come on here whinging about paying £22 to watch a proper European tie at Easter Road?

Unbelievable.

SJM
02-07-2016, 09:29 AM
Oh look, tickets for a tie against a side unknown on the ticket is available. And I got pelters for suggesting such thing could happen. £22&£12 for what many on here have said is a "glorified friendly" is terrible though, absolute nap they turn it into a massive European tie and shoot down people who complain though.

CapitalGreen
02-07-2016, 09:33 AM
Good pricing for both both games, well done Hibs.

The usual suspects will no doubt be on moaning that Hibs aren't paying them to attend games.

Pretty Boy
02-07-2016, 09:34 AM
£22 for a European gane seems fair to me.

All this 'glorified friendly' stuff is a nonsense. It's a competitive game, likely against a well known team, that we earned the right to play by winning the Scottish Cup. Say we win and get a glamour tie in the next round, will that be a glorified friendly as well?

If you're not happy, don't go. It's not mandatory.

stantonhibby
02-07-2016, 09:50 AM
Oh look, tickets for a tie against a side unknown on the ticket is available. And I got pelters for suggesting such thing could happen. £22&£12 for what many on here have said is a "glorified friendly" is terrible though, absolute nap they turn it into a massive European tie and shoot down people who complain though.

Don't go then.

.Sean.
02-07-2016, 09:52 AM
Canny believe there's anyone who'll no go as its 22 quid but would if it was say 15.

You'd struggle to even get a couple of pints for seven quid.

hfc rd
02-07-2016, 09:54 AM
Got my ticket for the European game. Can't make the Motherwell game as it's my cousins wedding that day, which I'm well annoyed about! 😠

Wheat Hound
02-07-2016, 09:59 AM
Euro ticket bought. Canny wait!

LancashireHibby
02-07-2016, 10:07 AM
Same price to watch Brondby as it is to watch Dumbarton sounds more than fair to me.

Skyegreen
02-07-2016, 10:09 AM

I happen to agree with you. I'll pay it, but it doesn't mean I have to like it. £15 or £20 max ......nae need 😩

greenlad
02-07-2016, 10:16 AM

Eh? just topped up two season tickets and also bought a ticket for a friend who is a neutral (but was a very lucky mascot for Hibs last year) - the PDF says "Valur/Brondby", none of this "unknown" guff - and it will be Brondby - a well-known side with a good European pedigree over the last 25 years by any standards.

For the first time ever, Hibs are representing Scotland in Europe as Scottish Cup winners - its a proper Europan match not a friendly - glorified or otherwise. £22 is pretty reasonable I would say although it seems some Hibs fans are obsessed with being ripped off even when that's patently not the case.

Skyegreen
02-07-2016, 10:20 AM
Eh? just topped up two season tickets and also bought a ticket for a friend who is a neutral (but was a very lucky mascot for Hibs last year) - the PDF says "Valur/Brondby", none of this "unknown" guff - and it will be Brondby - a well-known side with a good European pedigree over the last 25 years by any standards.

For the first time ever, Hibs are representing Scotland in Europe as Scottish Cup winners - its a proper Europan match not a friendly - glorified or otherwise. £22 is pretty reasonable I would say although it seems some Hibs fans are obsessed with being ripped off even when that's patently not the case.

Neil Lennon has already stated we won't be 100% ready regards getting who he wants in and posoitons covered. I remember the last time that happened, wasn't good 😁

Steve20
02-07-2016, 10:20 AM
£22 for the European game is fine. It's the £10 for the Motherwell game that I don't like.

It's not a big deal but I've always thought it was poor that clubs charge season ticket holders for friendlies. That's not a go at Hibs as all clubs do it.

lucky
02-07-2016, 10:21 AM

FFS it's £22 against Dumbarton & Alloa. Have a word with yourself

lucky
02-07-2016, 10:23 AM

Your always quick to have a pop at the club? Why? If you don't want to attend don't buy a ticket. It's a fair ticket price.

B.H.F.C
02-07-2016, 10:26 AM

Rubbish. It's European football, something that every club wants to be involved in. Calling it a glorified friendly is nonsense.

Brightside
02-07-2016, 10:32 AM

You are taking the piss. Its the biggest game we have at the moment.

lyonhibs
02-07-2016, 10:32 AM
Hahahaha calling a European game against - most probably - Brondby a "glorified friendly"

What a losers attitude. You'd think we qualified for Europe as SC Winners every year or 2.

Brightside
02-07-2016, 10:33 AM

Take a day off laddie. Its really dull now.

.Sean.
02-07-2016, 10:34 AM
Hahahaha calling a European game against - most probably - Brondby a "glorified friendly"

What a losers attitude. You'd think we qualified for Europe as SC Winners every year or 2.:agree:

I think in this case the ooint's been proved that no matter what Hibs do or acheive, some folk are just torn-faced and will never be content.

Hibs90
02-07-2016, 10:45 AM
I think £22 is fair when you consider Hearts charged £15
For a 1st round qualifying tie against unknown opposition where as ours is a second qualifying tie against well known opposition.

Ken
02-07-2016, 10:47 AM

Totally disagree RTD and you'll also get £2.20 (10%) off since you're a season ticket holder so only £19.80.

All the money is going to the playing squad too so I'm more than happy to pay it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bishop Hibee
02-07-2016, 10:53 AM
I'll be there 🇳🇬🇳🇬🇳🇬🇳🇬🇳🇬

Hibernian Verse
02-07-2016, 10:58 AM
Totally disagree RTD and you'll also get £2.20 (10%) off since you're a season ticket holder so only £19.80.

All the money is going to the playing squad too so I'm more than happy to pay it.

That's for domestic cup games.

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

Finn2015
02-07-2016, 11:01 AM
Can't make the euro game😂 Will but Motherwell which I take it the season card will be activated for? I love this site, first I come to for news. You guys!!!! 😍

Finn2015
02-07-2016, 11:18 AM
Got my ticket for the European game. Can't make the Motherwell game as it's my cousins wedding that day, which I'm well annoyed about! 😠

Some people are just so inconsiderate. Ask him to reschedule

ShinyFantastic
02-07-2016, 11:21 AM

Incredible.

Lancs Harp
02-07-2016, 11:34 AM
Is the ticket added to your season ticket when you buy or do you have to collect/print/posted a separate ticket?

Finn2015
02-07-2016, 12:07 PM
Is the ticket added to your season ticket when you buy or do you have to collect/print/posted a separate ticket?

I rang and the lady I spoke to gave me a choice. I said I'd rather it added to my season ticket and to activate it for the game and she said no problem. I was considering asking what she was doing when she finished her shift as she sounded nice but chickened out.

That was for the Motherwell game though don't know if it's any different for the European game

Green Fish
02-07-2016, 12:14 PM
Won't make motherwell game, euro game a wee bit steep imo but will be there regardless. Can't wait.

Sent from my E2303 using Tapatalk

EH54
02-07-2016, 12:42 PM
Fans have a right to moan about prices if you think there fair, fair enough but to play down a few quid like it's nothing is a bit ignorant might be nothing to you but to many It is I'll go but would have liked to have seen some kind of good gesture form Hibs with reduced prices..

Brightside
02-07-2016, 12:51 PM
Fans have a right to moan about prices if you think there fair, fair enough but to play down a few quid like it's nothing is a bit ignorant might be nothing to you but to many It is I'll go but would have liked to have seen some kind of good gesture form Hibs with reduced prices..

I'll tell you what...if you constantly complain about ticket prices...as the same heads always do...dont have the cheek to come on and complain about lack of signings.

HH81
02-07-2016, 01:11 PM
I'll tell you what...if you constantly complain about ticket prices...as the same heads always do...dont have the cheek to come on and complain about lack of signings.

I understand the price but if people think its too high then they think it is too high.

In terms of signings Hibs should be getting the better ones with 10,000 season ticket holders.:na na:

Hibernia&Alba
02-07-2016, 01:12 PM
Purchased :flag:

Lancs Harp
02-07-2016, 01:25 PM
Purchased too :aok:

Access does get added to your season ticket (well for the Europa match), in answer to my own early question.

EH54
02-07-2016, 01:37 PM

People have a right to voice there opinion on ticket prices fs all I'm saying it's a bit harsh to come on saying to people that fussing over a few quid is incredible...

MWHIBBIES
02-07-2016, 01:41 PM
Fans have a right to moan about prices if you think there fair, fair enough but to play down a few quid like it's nothing is a bit ignorant might be nothing to you but to many It is I'll go but would have liked to have seen some kind of good gesture form Hibs with reduced prices..Winning the Scottish cup was a pretty good gesture IMO.

EH54
02-07-2016, 01:44 PM
Winning the Scottish cup was a pretty good gesture IMO.

That was over and beyond the call of duty :) no denying that

Ringothedog
02-07-2016, 02:51 PM
Incredible.

Well thank you.

scoopyboy
02-07-2016, 05:08 PM
If Hibs let everybody in for nothing people would come on here posting that Hibs should be paying us to attend. Some folk are never happy irrespective of what the club does, f*** me the club have just won the Scottish Cup and the cut price whingers are out already.

For the club to go where we want them to be they need money, it is as simple as that.

Finn2015
02-07-2016, 05:09 PM
If Hibs let everybody in for nothing people would come on here posting that Hibs should be paying us to attend. Some folk are never happy irrespective of what the club does, f*** me the club have just won the Scottish Cup and the cut price whingers are out already.

For the club to go where we want them to be they need money, it is as simple as that.

Agreed. To be honest, £22 seems decent to me but each to their own

stantonhibby
02-07-2016, 05:16 PM

Exactly......you would think the feel good factor would have lasted until at least a ball is kicked.

JimBHibees
02-07-2016, 05:39 PM

All this 'glorified friendly' stuff is a nonsense. It's a competitive game, likely against a well known team, that we earned the right to play by winning the Scottish Cup. Say we win and get a glamour tie in the next round, will that be a glorified friendly as well?

If you're not happy, don't go. It's not mandatory.

Totally agree club should be making money out of this game. Reasonable price last years games against Rangers were 28 so this is reasonable.

Pete
02-07-2016, 05:41 PM
*facepalm statue picture*

Keith_M
02-07-2016, 05:53 PM

I wondered how long it would take for somebody to come out with boll*x like that

:rolleyes:

HibsNutter
02-07-2016, 05:53 PM
The prices are fine. It's a European tie. Don't have much to add to that.

Onceinawhile
02-07-2016, 06:00 PM
I wish it was cheaper that way I'd have more cash for a few beers.

As it is, I'll just have a few less beers. A rare European game and people still complain. Unreal.

staunchhibby
02-07-2016, 06:06 PM
There is always some body moaning about prices. If not happy simple answer is dont go.Plenty others will pay for a European night.

keep the faith
02-07-2016, 06:13 PM

How many threads are you on having a go at the club???

Pretty Boy
02-07-2016, 06:21 PM
Let's be honest if it was £20 there would the usual suspects saying it should be £15, if it was £15 it should be £10, if it was £10 it should be kids free, if it was kids free then it should be ST holders free as well and so on.

Predictable nonsense.

NORTHERNHIBBY
02-07-2016, 07:25 PM
The European game is priced about right. Get the ground three quarters full or better and that could be another two players paid for. No sure that friendly games should be any more than cover costs where it is a run out unless the opposition are a real draw.

Finn2015
02-07-2016, 07:27 PM
The European game is priced about right. Get the ground three quarters full or better and that could be another two players paid for. No sure that friendly games should be any more than cover costs where it is a run out unless the opposition are a real draw.

Tenner for the Motherwell game is ok imo

staunchhibby
02-07-2016, 09:16 PM
Bought mines fof Motherwell and euro match :thumbsup::aok:

hfc rd
02-07-2016, 09:20 PM
Would love an athmosphere at the European game similar to the AEK Athens one at ER back in 2001. What a night!

FranckSuzy
02-07-2016, 11:35 PM
The price of the tickets didn't even register when I purchased them as all I was/am interested in is the fact the Scottish Cup winning Hibees will be back in action soon and I can't wait :not worth GGTTH.

Albanian Hibs
03-07-2016, 07:18 AM
Would love an athmosphere at the European game similar to the AEK Athens one at ER back in 2001. What a night!

Dont say that 😢 cause i am missing the europa league games 😢

matty_f
03-07-2016, 08:04 AM

:top marks

Allant1981
03-07-2016, 08:35 AM
Not sure until closer to the game but going to buy a ticket regardless, £22 for a european game is a decent price, we have paid more for games against scottish teams so cant grumble

NAE NOOKIE
03-07-2016, 10:37 AM
Both games seem reasonably priced. A tenner for Motherwell is less than half the price of a league game.

As for the, lets face it, Brondby game. Its been 3 years since Hibs played a European tie and this one will be against a club where we will have to play very well to have a chance of getting past them ..... We charge £28 for cat A league games and there wont be any of these next year. This is the Europa League, not the league cup FFS and IMO £22 is a fair price in anybody's language.

Lest folk forget ... the fact that we are in Europe means we miss out on the early group rounds of the League cup, so that's two games right there that fans wont have to fork out for and that Hibs wont make any money on ..... that's another reason why £22 seems more than fair to me.

I cant believe that there are folk moaning about prices already and we haven't even kicked a ba' yet :bitchy:

Finn2015
03-07-2016, 10:55 AM
Both games seem reasonably priced. A tenner for Motherwell is less than half the price of a league game.

As for the, lets face it, Brondby game. Its been 3 years since Hibs played a European tie and this one will be against a club where we will have to play very well to have a chance of getting past them ..... We charge £28 for cat A league games and there wont be any of these next year. This is the Europa League, not the league cup FFS and IMO £22 is a fair price in anybody's language.

Lest folk forget ... the fact that we are in Europe means we miss out on the early group rounds of the League cup, so that's two games right there that fans wont have to fork out for and that Hibs wont make any money on ..... that's another reason why £22 seems more than fair to me.

I cant believe that there are folk moaning about prices already and we haven't even kicked a ba' yet :bitchy:

Great post and puts into context the moaning on here from some. £22 is a decent price. Don't like then don't go. I won't be there but it's bloody work!

hfc rd
03-07-2016, 11:26 AM
It costed £22 to watch Hibs vs Alloa/Dumbarton on a Sunday morning/Wednesday night last season. Don't know why some people are peed off to watch a European game at ER for the same price of £22?

nonshinyfinish
03-07-2016, 11:41 AM
Ticket bought.

Us Hibbies have had myriad legitimate reasons to complain over the years, but moaning that it's £22 for a UEFA Cup game, for which we qualified by winning the damn Scottish Cup (yes, THAT Scottish Cup) absolutely takes the piss.

JimBHibees
03-07-2016, 11:51 AM

Couldn't agree more. Thought after cup win some of the petty bitching might stop, apparently not.

banarc7062
03-07-2016, 12:33 PM
Tickets bought for M'well and Europa. See you guys at the game. GGTTH :flag:

Finn2015
03-07-2016, 12:56 PM
Take it the Birmingham game will be the same sort of format, can just order and activate card?

FranckSuzy
03-07-2016, 04:18 PM
Ticket bought.

Us Hibbies have had myriad legitimate reasons to complain over the years, but moaning that it's £22 for a UEFA Cup game, for which we qualified by winning the damn Scottish Cup (yes, THAT Scottish Cup) absolutely takes the piss.

:top marks

Cameron1875
03-07-2016, 09:06 PM
We've just won the Scottish Cup. Can people please stop moaning! :greengrin

Baldy Foghorn
03-07-2016, 09:18 PM
Take it the Birmingham game will be the same sort of format, can just order and activate card?

Yes

Baldy Foghorn
03-07-2016, 09:19 PM
Ticket bought.

Agree, a new low of things to bump gums over.............

EastCalderHibby
03-07-2016, 10:08 PM

:agree::agree:personally if it was £35 i would still be there , so that will be £ s towards the next signing target :thumbsup:

Finn2015
03-07-2016, 10:08 PM
We've just won the Scottish Cup. Can people please stop moaning! :greengrin

👍👍👍👍

EastCalderHibby
03-07-2016, 10:22 PM

:agree: the atmosphere was electric especially when at the end of normal time they played that tune hey heyhe baby the whole place was rocking

SteveHFC
03-07-2016, 10:26 PM
:agree: the atmosphere was electric especially when at the end of normal time they played that tune hey heyhe baby the whole place was rocking

Luna's miss at the end still haunts me.

EastCalderHibby
03-07-2016, 10:31 PM

ditto it was easier to score

BOB MARLEYS DUG
03-07-2016, 11:54 PM
Sell out for the Europa League tie? Maybe get some of the away end as well?

monktonharp
04-07-2016, 12:24 AM
Are we definitely doing away with loyalty points? I'm away for the game and don't want to pay for a ticket if there's no points.why pay for a game , if you are away? £22 for possible loyalty points which have been disbanded?

monktonharp
04-07-2016, 12:27 AM

If you're not happy, don't go. It's not mandatory.:agree:got to be said.

ruthven_raiders
04-07-2016, 06:07 AM

Yup remember that miss clear as day!

Hermit Crab
05-07-2016, 01:29 PM
why pay for a game , if you are away? £22 for possible loyalty points which have been disbanded?

I think he means he would have have bought a ticket for the game even though he couldn't go to keep his loyallty points up.

Scouse Hibee
05-07-2016, 05:18 PM
Just purchased our tickets for both games, quick dash back from Liverpool on Sunday morning it is.

emerald green
05-07-2016, 08:06 PM
It's not so much the price of a ticket for the Europa League tie that bothers me.

It's the fact that Hibs simply won't be ready, in terms of match fitness and preparation, to go up against good experienced European campaigners like Brondby and could suffer accordingly. Scottish clubs going into European competition in July are at a huge disadvantage.

Carheenlea
05-07-2016, 08:16 PM
Motherwell at home for a Sunday afterrnoon friendly is not really capturing my imagination to be honest.
I have something else on Sunday, but if I hadn't, I don't think I'd be going. Will get my Euro ticket sorted though.

CapitalGreen
05-07-2016, 08:36 PM
It's not so much the price of a ticket for the Europa League tie that bothers me.

It's the fact that Hibs simply won't be ready, in terms of match fitness and preparation, to go up against good experienced European campaigners like Brondby and could suffer accordingly. Scottish clubs going into European competition in July are at a huge disadvantage.

Brondby's league season hasn't started yet either.

Diclonius
05-07-2016, 10:29 PM
Will be at the Edinburgh City game on Thursday, that's enough for me on the friendly front. Busy on the Sunday anyhow.

monktonharp
05-07-2016, 11:13 PM
most lower league clubs bump the price up, for cup games. not many, from the 2nd tier actually get the privelage of playing in European cup games though. well done Hibernian, prices are reflective of the occasion and hopefully the club will make a lot of money to help steer us in the right direction. the opposition have hardly started their season too, so who knows. we have recent history of doing rather well in cup competitions

McD
06-07-2016, 11:34 AM
Will there be PATG for the European tie?

Hermit Crab
06-07-2016, 12:38 PM
Will there be PATG for the European tie?

More than hang likely you'll get tickets on sale at the pods before the game along with the ticket office. Usually cash gates in the west stand. Just depends on how the ticket sales go. I don't expect it to be anywhere near a sell out.

Albanian Hibs
06-07-2016, 01:10 PM
Are the motherwell friendly and europa tie being added to your card? Or is it actual tickets?

Hermit Crab
06-07-2016, 01:21 PM
Are the motherwell friendly and europa tie being added to your card? Or is it actual tickets?

I bought mine online and access was added to card for both.

Franck Le God
06-07-2016, 01:22 PM

Europa league gets added to card, not sure about the Motherwell one but I'd imagine it's the same

Billy Whizz
06-07-2016, 01:23 PM
Europa league gets added to card, not sure about the Motherwell one but I'd imagine it's the same

Both games can be added to your card

HibbyAndy
06-07-2016, 01:28 PM
I bought mine online and access was added to card for both.

Sorry for being thick here , But how does this work ? I currently have a season ticket so if i wanted to go to the European game i call the ticket office and what they send a signal that gets added to my season ticket ?

.Sean.
06-07-2016, 01:36 PM
Anyone ever had this problem buying online?

Prdered my Brondby tickets, paid for them and got the confirmation bit on the ticketing website saying it's all gone through.

My card's been debited for the right amount of 56 quid, the tickets are no longer reserved in the eticketing site but I never got the usual conformation email from Hibs, but one saying there was an unexpected error?

Strange.

mim
06-07-2016, 01:42 PM
Sorry for being thick here , But how does this work ? I currently have a season ticket so if i wanted to go to the European game i call the ticket office and what they send a signal that gets added to my season ticket ?
No. Your data is updated on the Hibs database and when you swipe your card, the database is accessed and checked :agree:

Renfrew_Hibby
06-07-2016, 01:45 PM
I ordered my ticket on Saturday and chose to get it posted out, 1st class for an extra quid as I will be cutting it fine to get over for kick off. Still no got it yet, anyone else the same?
For the Europa game I might add.

EH54
06-07-2016, 01:47 PM
@.Sean.

I had this problem when I bought my season ticket few months ago I phoned Hibs and they confirmed that everything had gone through there end and there was nothing to worry about. Maybe worth giving them A phone just to check but think it should be alright

Brightside
06-07-2016, 01:48 PM

You have to hold your ST next to your phone. They then send a signal down and it updates your card for you. Make sure you have the barcode against the phone headphone. :thumbsup:

.Sean.
06-07-2016, 01:49 PM
I ordered my ticket on Saturday and chose to get it posted out, 1st class for an extra quid as I will be cutting it fine to get over for kick off. Still no got it yet, anyone else the same?
For the Europa game I might add.

@.Sean.

I had this problem when I bought my season ticket few months ago I phoned Hibs and they confirmed that everything had gone through there end and there was nothing to worry about. Maybe worth giving them A phone just to check but think it should be alright
I'll see where I'm at tomorrow, the fact the tickets are no longer reserved means I'm not panicking but I'll give them a bell in the morning anyway. Cheers :aok:

lyonhibs
06-07-2016, 01:57 PM
I'll be at the Motherwell friendly, my first ER trip since we humped Rangers 4-0 back at Xmas 2014.

To say I'm looking forward to it would be an understatement.

HibbyAndy
06-07-2016, 01:58 PM
No. Your data is updated on the Hibs database and when you swipe your card, the database is accessed and checked :agree:

Cheers Mike :aok:

You have to hold your ST next to your phone. They then send a signal down and it updates your card for you. Make sure you have the barcode against the phone headphone. :thumbsup:

Am no that daft :wink:

Stokesy's on fire
06-07-2016, 04:08 PM
My 3 tickets arrived today for the home match against Valur/Brondy can't wait

I hope we pack out Easter Road for this match!

McD
06-07-2016, 05:51 PM
More than hang likely you'll get tickets on sale at the pods before the game along with the ticket office. Usually cash gates in the west stand. Just depends on how the ticket sales go. I don't expect it to be anywhere near a sell out.

Cheers buddy :aok:

LancashireHibby
06-07-2016, 06:17 PM
I'll see where I'm at tomorrow, the fact the tickets are no longer reserved means I'm not panicking but I'll give them a bell in the morning anyway. Cheers :aok:
Anything showing up if you go to your booking history via 'My Account'?

Renfrew_Hibby
06-07-2016, 06:28 PM
My 3 tickets arrived today for the home match against Valur/Brondy can't wait

I hope we pack out Easter Road for this match!

Wish mine would turn up!