PDA

View Full Version : magic hat speaks

southsider
02-07-2016, 08:54 AM
Warburton in today's Sun about THE Cup Final. No praise for Hibs, no the better team won only "perhaps it was a game too far for us". Had your team just played 4 games in 10 days ? We had. " SFA rules stopped us playing our loan players" They would have made a difference right enough. This individual (I will not call him a man !) cannot be for real. The huns and him deserve each other. Anyway bread-heid WE WON THE CUP.

#FromTheCapital
02-07-2016, 08:58 AM
Honestly I'm glad he hasn't given us any respect for the cup win. It only shows him and the Rangers Fc as a whole, to be bitter, sour faced losers and it makes me happy that they're hurting so badly.

The footage of Warburton leaving the pitch in a huff on the 21st of May is another great moment.

Bostonhibby
02-07-2016, 09:23 AM
Obviously a bit miffed that not one club down South offered him a way out of the job he's currently stuck with, nae delivery of the promised over spend, big budget :blah:

He's now left with picking up free transfers / has beens and squabbling with Accrington Stanley over paltry sums of money whilst managing Scotlands most despised football team, it's probably beginning to dawn on him what all the songs and hatred is about as well. If they don't do well in the first half dozen games it will be interesting.

Being a top roaster as well can't help him much, respectfully obviously.

Ozyhibby
02-07-2016, 09:28 AM
SFA rules? Players get cup tied in just about every cup competition in the world?
We had loan players playing. Perhaps we are just a bit smarter in our recruitment.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jones28
02-07-2016, 09:32 AM
Giuy Warburton, you and that manky club deserve each other.

Sprouleflyer
02-07-2016, 09:39 AM
Warburtons a fanny
he wears a fanny's hat
it works against Dumbarton and other **** like that
But when he played the Hibess
suddenly it dawned
to win the Scottish Cup
he'd need a ****ing wand!!!

:gwa:

Super_JMcGinn
02-07-2016, 10:02 AM
Warburton in today's Sun about THE Cup Final. No praise for Hibs, no the better team won only "perhaps it was a game too far for us". Had your team just played 4 games in 10 days ? We had. " SFA rules stopped us playing our loan players" They would have made a difference right enough. This individual (I will not call him a man !) cannot be for real. The huns and him deserve each other. Anyway bread-heid WE WON THE CUP.

As a group of staff and players we weren’t good enough on the day. Maybe it was a game too far for us.
“I can’t speak about the events afterwards. The authorities are dealing with it.
“On the day we couldn’t use any of the players we’d sent out on loan due to SFA rules — Tom Walsh, Jordan Thomson and Ryan Hardie.
“What comes out of that is that maybe the rule should be changed, because surely having young players involved in a cup final would be fantastic for them.

That is what he ACTUALLY said, not sticking up for him but he doesn't come over anywhere near as bitter as is being made out.

I think he was shell shocked at what happened on that glorious day in May and him and his staff DEFINITELY handled it all wrong, but I think he has realised his and his clubs reaction post match was way ott and is inwardly regretting it big time.

It will be interesting to read his comments as the season progresses and the Scottish Cup starts again as he will be asked repeatedly about the final.

Ultimately the pitch invasion robbed us of what would have been a truly memorable post match interview and a timeless classic which we are all yearning for but will never get.

All my opinion with respect :wink:

Ozyhibby
02-07-2016, 10:17 AM
As a group of staff and players we weren’t good enough on the day. Maybe it was a game too far for us.
“I can’t speak about the events afterwards. The authorities are dealing with it.
“On the day we couldn’t use any of the players we’d sent out on loan due to SFA rules — Tom Walsh, Jordan Thomson and Ryan Hardie.
“What comes out of that is that maybe the rule should be changed, because surely having young players involved in a cup final would be fantastic for them.

That is what he ACTUALLY said, not sticking up for him but he doesn't come over anywhere near as bitter as is being made out.

I think he was shell shocked at what happened on that glorious day in May and him and his staff DEFINITELY handled it all wrong, but I think he has realised his and his clubs reaction post match was way ott and is inwardly regretting it big time.

It will be interesting to read his comments as the season progresses and the Scottish Cup starts again as he will be asked repeatedly about the final.

Ultimately the pitch invasion robbed us of what would have been a truly memorable post match interview and a timeless classic which we are all yearning for but will never get.

I wasn't on the pitch but I didn't feel robbed of a single thing that day.

Spike Mandela
02-07-2016, 10:25 AM
I wasn't on the pitch but I didn't feel robbed of a single thing that day.

The pitch invasion is like Wembley 77. Frowned upon at the time, tut tutted at by media and the self righteous. But, in 30 years time, in a cloud of nostalgia, EVERY Hibby will claim he was on the park on that momentous day.

lucky
02-07-2016, 10:25 AM
[QUOTE=Sprouleflyer;4748551]Warburtons a fanny
he wears a fanny's hat
suddenly it dawned
to win the Scottish Cup

This sums him up

Bishop Hibee
02-07-2016, 10:55 AM
He's a grade A roaster. 3-2 🏆

#FromTheCapital
02-07-2016, 11:01 AM
The pitch invasion is like Wembley 77. Frowned upon at the time, tut tutted at by media and the self righteous. But, in 30 years time, in a cloud of nostalgia, EVERY Hibby will claim he was on the park on that momentous day.

Without doubt.

I've just ordered a large canvas print of a pic that was taken of me running on to the pitch at full time by SNS. Can't wait for it to arrive, will be a permanent fixture on the wall of my current or any future home.

Lee Marvin
02-07-2016, 11:31 AM
Warburtons a fanny
he wears a fanny's hat
suddenly it dawned
to win the Scottish Cup

:gwa:

I despise the man.

BH Hibs
02-07-2016, 11:47 AM

So they got beat fair and square on the day and he wants the rules changed. Sounds bitter to me. Boo ****ing hoo and GIRFUY. So glad we ruined your holiday. Respect that ya plum.

hibees 7062
02-07-2016, 11:58 AM
Hun dick

Finn2015
02-07-2016, 12:08 PM
Obviously a bit miffed that not one club down South offered him a way out of the job he's currently stuck with, nae delivery of the promised over spend, big budget :blah:

He's now left with picking up free transfers / has beens and squabbling with Accrington Stanley over paltry sums of money whilst managing Scotlands most despised football team, it's probably beginning to dawn on him what all the songs and hatred is about as well. If they don't do well in the first half dozen games it will be interesting.

Being a top roaster as well can't help him much, respectfully obviously.

Yes very interesting that the innovative coach doesn't seem to have anyone down south seemingly interested in him

PatHead
02-07-2016, 12:37 PM
Yes very interesting that the innovative coach doesn't seem to have anyone down south seemingly interested in him

Manager of the year though.

NAE NOOKIE
02-07-2016, 12:43 PM

Aye ... coz they would have been game changers right enough. You might have been yearning to hear the magic hat speak mate, I couldn't have cared less :greengrin

NORTHERNHIBBY
02-07-2016, 12:51 PM
With respect he is now reaching for the bicycle clips as winning the SPL is now required from fans and media alike. As the ever level headed John Brown pointed out Brendan Rodgers only got the Celtc job because of the threat from the Rangers.

Finn2015
02-07-2016, 01:27 PM
With respect he is now reaching for the bicycle clips as winning the SPL is now required from fans and media alike. As the ever level headed John Brown pointed out Brendan Rodgers only got the Celtc job because of the threat from the Rangers.

John brown always speaks *****.

Spike Mandela
02-07-2016, 01:28 PM

Without doubt.

I've just ordered a large canvas print of a pic that was taken of me running on to the pitch at full time by SNS. Can't wait for it to arrive, will be a permanent fixture on the wall of my current or any future home.

Nice, lol.

For the record I didn't go on the pitch........but I do have a bit of the pitch lol:thumbsup:

Marco G
02-07-2016, 01:32 PM
Aye ... coz they would have been game changers right enough. You might have been yearning to hear the magic hat speak mate, I couldn't have cared less :greengrin
Ditto. All he ever does is have a moan about something he feels unfair happening to provide an excuse.

Sent from my SM-T713 using Tapatalk

hibbydog
02-07-2016, 01:36 PM

Abso-*****ing-loutely!!!

I thought it was a glorious sight.

Mr White
02-07-2016, 01:36 PM
If we could have used Sam Stanton, Alex Harris & Jamie Insall we'd have had the cup in the bag by halftime Warbs :cb

Jack Hackett
02-07-2016, 02:04 PM

Yup! So good that they were out on loan.

Onion
02-07-2016, 02:08 PM
Warbs is right about one thing, his team were awful on 21 May and lucky to get away with a 3-2 defeat. The break affected them badly, but to start suggesting that their players out on loan would have made any difference is just clutching. He's shown often enough that he's not good at taking responsibility or giving any respect to the opposition. Fact is, Hibs were the better team on the day and thoroughly deserved their win - irrespective of what happened after the final whistle.

I predict a Warb meltdown next season when he realises just how bad his Hun boys are. Mid-table at best.

GreenLake
02-07-2016, 03:13 PM
He is a part of the laughing stock The Rangers.

32Red faced. :fuming:

PatHead
02-07-2016, 03:19 PM
Warbs is right about one thing, his team were awful on 21 May and lucky to get away with a 3-2 defeat. The break affected them badly, but to start suggesting that their players out on loan would have made any difference is just clutching. He's shown often enough that he's not good at taking responsibility or giving any respect to the opposition. Fact is, Hibs were the better team on the day and thoroughly deserved their win - irrespective of what happened after the final whistle.

I predict a Warb meltdown next season when he realises just how bad his Hun boys are. Mid-table at best.

Surely he will be England manager by then?

Northernhibee
02-07-2016, 03:21 PM
The manager to actually lose to Hibs in a Scottish Cup Final. Must be humiliating!

Onion
02-07-2016, 03:34 PM
The manager to actually lose to Hibs in a Scottish Cup Final. Must be humiliating!

:agree: Will be more famous for that, than any other achievement at Sevco. Warbs in a Legend.

Super_JMcGinn
02-07-2016, 05:04 PM

He's not saying they would have made a difference, I think if you read the whole interview you will see that. He only named 5 subs on the day if you remember, had they been eligible they would be sitting at home cherishing their losers medals. :greengrin

JimBHibees
02-07-2016, 05:51 PM
He's not saying they would have made a difference, I think if you read the whole interview you will see that. He only named 5 subs on the day if you remember, had they been eligible they would be sitting at home cherishing their losers medals. :greengrin

He chose to only name 5 subs like he did in the semi final. Rangers had players he could have listed but chose not to.

Onceinawhile
02-07-2016, 05:53 PM
He chose to only name 5 subs like he did in the semi final. Rangers had players he could have listed but chose not to.

It would have been a good experience for young players. Name some of your u-20s then.

Simple.

He was out thought by Stubbs almost every time last season and they only beat us twice thanks to some horrendous refereeing.

Broken Gnome
02-07-2016, 06:03 PM
That interview is brilliant.

It might not have made a difference, but there was three young guys that have barely kicked a ball for us and they couldn't play because of, y'know, rules, and it wasnae fair.

It might not have made a difference, but one of our players was suspended because of ,y'know, rules, and he's of an above-average height, and it wasnae fair.

He's a tool.

Super_JMcGinn
02-07-2016, 06:28 PM
It would have been a good experience for young players. Name some of your u-20s then.

Simple.

He was out thought by Stubbs almost every time last season and they only beat us twice thanks to some horrendous refereeing.

What horrendous refereeing cost us? I remember glaring misses and plenty of chances were missed in both games at Ibrox, especially the first, I can't say i remember any dodgy refereeing.

As for being out thought by Stubbsy almost every time? Had Stubbsy a bit more thought when we were 1-0 up in the 2nd game we might well have won it and the league, but it's all conjecture now.

A few things seem to be getting made up here and is rather silly if you ask me.

Northernhibee
02-07-2016, 06:29 PM
I really don't care that it's a comfort blanket, being Scottish Cup Champions feels braw. Mmmmmmmmmm :flag:

theonlywayisup
02-07-2016, 06:55 PM
Warburton for England :pray::pray:

I think that Ross County, ICT, Aberdeen, St Johnstone, Motherwell etc will enjoy playing against The Rangers this season. I wouldn't be surprised if every one of those teams won at least once against the once famous (edit new) team from Govan.

I recall thinking when we beat them at ER 3-2 that "who do they think they are, Barcelona!!!". It was after they tried to pass the ball around rather than lump the ball into the box. I knew that day that we would beat them in the final. Nullify their full backs and they are mince!!!

ano hibby
02-07-2016, 07:47 PM
Be interesting to see if he changes his team set up or at least develop a plan B this season. Until now plan B has been to do Plan A better.

Steve-O
02-07-2016, 08:09 PM
Who even are those loan players and why could they not play? Presumably cup tied, but surely the clown knew this when he signed them?

Mr White
02-07-2016, 08:14 PM
Who even are those loan players and why could they not play? Presumably cup tied, but surely the clown knew this when he signed them?

Bizarrely he's talking about u20 players who had been out on loan at other clubs since january. Other than a few appearances off the bench before Christmas they contributed nothing to rangers season.

The equivalent of Stanton Harris and Insall for us. I'd have been pretty embarrassed if stubbs had referenced their absence in the event of us losing the cup final. Thankfully that wasn't necessary :greengrin

SouthMoroccoStu
02-07-2016, 08:33 PM
Who knew there was more enjoyment to add to winning the Scottish cup?!

Thanks Mark, every interview and quip truly is a gift

Onceinawhile
02-07-2016, 08:39 PM
What horrendous refereeing cost us? I remember glaring misses and plenty of chances were missed in both games at Ibrox, especially the first, I can't say i remember any dodgy refereeing.

As for being out thought by Stubbsy almost every time? Had Stubbsy a bit more thought when we were 1-0 up in the 2nd game we might well have won it and the league, but it's all conjecture now.

A few things seem to be getting made up here and is rather silly if you ask me.

The first game: the free kick for the goal. Giving a handball against a person with his hands behind his back is a bad decision.

The second game, halliday giving away two free kicks for handball and not being sent off. The first goal, Fyvie gets fouled and the ref played advantage for less than two seconds before he was dispossessed. The third goal John mcginn gets fouled on the edge of the rangers box it isn't given and rangers go up the pitch and score.

Alfred E Newman
02-07-2016, 08:46 PM
More like the Magic Twat.

Skyegreen
02-07-2016, 08:49 PM
That defeat cut them deep. I know this because a guy in my work "Rangers ST holder" told me it hurt like a mutha ****a! They expected to win!

Fair play to him for admitting that to me, especially after I've ripped him ever since we lifted the cup! Made me my day so it did hearing him say that! 👌🏿

hibees 7062
02-07-2016, 09:10 PM
Losing Dom Ball for the game was a blow. We couldn’t replace him and he would have given us that physicality in midfield. “I’m not saying he would have changed the way things turned out, but he is 6ft 2in. :greengrin

Onion
02-07-2016, 09:21 PM
That defeat cut them deep. I know this because a guy in my work "Rangers ST holder" told me it hurt like a mutha ****a! They expected to win!

Fair play to him for admitting that to me, especially after I've ripped him ever since we lifted the cup! Made me my day so it did hearing him say that! 

Makes it all the sweeter :thumbsup:

Always dreamed if we ever won the Cup it would be at Hampden against one of the OF and ideally the Huns. To come back from 1-2 down with 10 to play is the stuff that dreams are made of. God Bless, Sokesy. God Bless, David Gray. And God Bless Stubbsy and every one of the Hibs players. :greengrin:hibees

Bostonhibby
02-07-2016, 09:22 PM
Mark Warburton reading from 101 reasons why the rangers failed to win a cup final. First in a 12 part series.

Mr White
02-07-2016, 09:25 PM
Mark Warburton reading from 101 reasons why the rangers failed to win a cup final. First in a 12 part series.

The chapter on his defence and goalkeeper would make interesting reading :greengrin

In fact that would really deserve 3 chapters :hilarious

Northernhibee
02-07-2016, 09:49 PM
Watch when the teams are lined up in the tunnel before kick off. Alan Stubbs keeps them waiting and the magic twat is getting visibly wound up when Stubbsy walks out jovially, bantering with the ref. He started to get the better of him before they even stepped onto the pitch.

Sir David Gray
03-07-2016, 07:18 AM
I hope they get humped in every game they play next season.

I might feel differently when the game comes around but right now I wouldn't even feel too sad if Hearts beat them.

Colr
03-07-2016, 08:00 AM

Keep taking the tablets, Hat

http://pics1.ds-static.com/prodimg/70282/300.jpg

Johnr17
03-07-2016, 08:16 AM
Makes it all the sweeter :thumbsup:

Always dreamed if we ever won the Cup it would be at Hampden against one of the OF and ideally the Huns. To come back from 1-2 down with 10 to play is the stuff that dreams are made of. God Bless, Sokesy. God Bless, David Gray. And God Bless Stubbsy and every one of the Hibs players. :greengrin:hibees
I always felt the same and it's a pity it didn't work out like that as Rangers died. Mind you it was nearly as good to beat the 4 year old liars who pretend to be them