PDA

View Full Version : Hibs car stickers?

RoxburghHibs
01-07-2016, 09:22 PM
Anyone know where I can buy a Hibs car sticker?

LancashireHibby
01-07-2016, 09:24 PM
Hibs shop have got some cup final ones.

Skyegreen
01-07-2016, 09:28 PM
Don't do it 🙄 asking for trouble if ye ask me but each to their own.

Itsnoteasy
01-07-2016, 09:33 PM
Don't do it  asking for trouble if ye ask me but each to their own.

Got to agree

Renfrew_Hibby
01-07-2016, 09:51 PM
I've got the car sticker, did say to the missus that I was taking a chance but hey ho!
Mind you I had to go into Bellshill for a meeting today and after parking the car went round the corner to see union jacks and orange flags flying down the street... I did wonder what I would be coming back to. Was OK though, phew.

I live in Renfrew which is a big Rangers town but no had any bother yet. I work in Greenock though which is a massive Celtic area and when i've been stopped at lights, i've had toots and lights flashing, looked up in the mirror to see big thumbs up from the driver behind, they love it!

SkintHibby
02-07-2016, 07:49 PM
Years ago my mate drove his car to the pub in Livingston and left it in a car park near the pub that evening. He left it with a Hibs air freshener on view.

The next morning I went with him to get his car so we could go to the Hibs game.

It was a burnt out shell lol.

blackpoolhibs
02-07-2016, 07:58 PM
Years ago my mate drove his car to the pub in Livingston and left it in a car park near the pub that evening. He left it with a Hibs air freshener on view.

The next morning I went with him to get his car so we could go to the Hibs game.

It was a burnt out shell lol.

Aye but there was a lovely smell to it.

cabbageandribs1875
02-07-2016, 07:59 PM
I've got the car sticker, did say to the missus that I was taking a chance but hey ho!
Mind you I had to go into Bellshill for a meeting today and after parking the car went round the corner to see union jacks and orange flags flying down the street... I did wonder what I would be coming back to. Was OK though, phew.

I live in Renfrew which is a big Rangers town but no had any bother yet. I work in Greenock though which is a massive Celtic area and when i've been stopped at lights, i've had toots and lights flashing, looked up in the mirror to see big thumbs up from the driver behind, they love it!

pretty sure the sectarian bigotfest was on today in the weedge

Skyegreen
02-07-2016, 08:42 PM
Aye but there was a lovely smell to it.

😂😂😂😂👌🏿

h18eeynick
02-07-2016, 09:18 PM
Anyone know where I can buy a Hibs car sticker?

Got a private registration plate HI8 EES with a sticker from years ago from club shop with dont follow me follow the Hibees !

Albanian Hibs
02-07-2016, 10:07 PM
Got the sticker from the club shop the other day.