PDA

View Full Version : Question Are you still to renew or buy a new season ticket?

RoxburghHibs
29-06-2016, 08:05 AM
I'm just curious to gauge how many on this forum are still to but a season ticket - with less than 250 left to hit out 10k target

:flag:

RoxburghHibs
29-06-2016, 08:06 AM
Clearly that is a typo in the thread title :greengrin

For some odd reason when I go to edit I just get a spinning wheel :confused:

SJM
29-06-2016, 08:06 AM
I'm getting ours at the end of July. Far too expensive just now with holidays, kids birthdays etc.

RoxburghHibs
29-06-2016, 08:07 AM
I'm getting ours at the end of July. Far too expensive just now with holidays, kids birthdays etc.

So that's one in the Yes column :hibees

SJM
29-06-2016, 08:14 AM
3 technically 😂👍

Rasta_Hibs
29-06-2016, 08:26 AM
Still to get mines but im paying off some stuff before purchasing, will be looking at the end of July for mines if I go for the payment plan.

lord bunberry
29-06-2016, 10:37 AM
I'm away on holiday next week and will renew when I get back.

NAE NOOKIE
29-06-2016, 10:48 AM

Me too for the last couple of days ???

Ronniekirk
29-06-2016, 10:48 AM
Will be buying one in july for me and one of LeithLinks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bobbyhibs1983
29-06-2016, 10:49 AM
sadly wont be buying one .due to a few things , money being a big the biggest factor for me,
have had maybe 3-4 season tickets over the last decade or so, i know not alot compared to some people.will try as best as i can to get to a few games If possiable but like a few people have said, i think im out of the habbit at the moment and focus on other things such as spending time with the family( some have no intrest in football)

still im sure the 10k season ticket mark will be broken :thumbsup:

Finn2015
29-06-2016, 10:52 AM
Anyone had their season tickets yet? Not panicking just wondering out loud

allezsauzee
29-06-2016, 10:53 AM
Nope, renewed mine in April

cabbageandribs1875
29-06-2016, 12:01 PM

quite a few are mentioning this problem, i've asked Admin on the PM forum for someone to look in to it

hfcnic
29-06-2016, 12:16 PM

I lost my season ticket at the end of last season (just before the last home game) and they said new cards would be sent to everyone in June due to the Cup top up option being removed. I am still waiting.

superfurryhibby
29-06-2016, 12:17 PM
I wonder if there would be any milage in designating an area for folks who have no mates and therefore are deterred from attending/buying a season ticket?

We could name it (good competition material) and in the quiet moments against the likes of Dumbarton etc, we can all point and titter at the occupants.

This would appeal to me and may well entice a few other stayaways from the bowling, lurking suspiciously in the local park or wherever else folk have got into the going to every second Saturday.
The prospect of mingling with fellow social misfits may just do it for me.

Finn2015
29-06-2016, 12:28 PM
I lost my season ticket at the end of last season (just before the last home game) and they said new cards would be sent to everyone in June due to the Cup top up option being removed. I am still waiting.

Cheers mate yeah, not heard of anyone receiving them

banarc7062
29-06-2016, 12:39 PM

Was told were being sent out end of month, so anyday now :greengrin

Craig_HFC
29-06-2016, 01:32 PM
Renewed mine the day before the League Cup final.

Can't wait for the new season to start now.

cmcd
29-06-2016, 02:01 PM
Cheers mate yeah, not heard of anyone receiving them

I played for my new Season Tkt about a month ago they put it on last season's card

monktonharp
29-06-2016, 03:49 PM
I wonder if there would be any milage in designating an area for folks who have no mates and therefore are deterred from attending/buying a season ticket?

We could name it (good competition material) and in the quiet moments against the likes of Dumbarton etc, we can all point and titter at the occupants.

This would appeal to me and may well entice a few other stayaways from the bowling, lurking suspiciously in the local park or wherever else folk have got into the going to every second Saturday.
The prospect of mingling with fellow social misfits may just do it for me.:agree: sounds like a good idea. should all be issued with pointy hats though. that way they can be identified as they try to mix with normal people, at the likes of half rime, full time etc.

Hi Heid Yin
29-06-2016, 05:24 PM
:agree: sounds like a good idea. should all be issued with pointy hats though. that way they can be identified as they try to mix with normal people, at the likes of half rime, full time etc.

:tee hee:

HibbyAndy
29-06-2016, 05:51 PM
Renewed mine the day before the League Cup final.

Can't wait for the new season to start now.

Exactly the same as me

Eyrie
29-06-2016, 07:44 PM
It's a non-starter for me due to other commitments and interests, so I'll just buy online when I can make a game.

KdyHby
29-06-2016, 09:14 PM
Was told were being sent out end of month, so anyday now :greengrin

Was in the TO today, they told 2 lads paying for their seasons that they'd be issued next week.

Finn2015
29-06-2016, 09:15 PM
Was in the TO today, they told 2 lads paying for their seasons that they'd be issued next week.

Thanks all