PDA

View Full Version : Jason could be staying

InchHibby
29-06-2016, 07:42 AM
Lennon in talks with Cummings and says things are going well.
Really hope he stays and extends his Contract as this would really suit both Club and Player.

CRAZYHIBBY
29-06-2016, 08:49 AM
I heard from someone who supposedly knows him that hes no

GreenCastle
29-06-2016, 08:51 AM
Well he's still got another year in contract.

What I want is for this to be put to bed so the player / club and fans can focus on other areas.

Last season the SA situation went on far too long and damaged us at the start of the season.

Callyballybe
29-06-2016, 11:03 AM

What I want is for this to be put to bed so the player / club and fans can focus on other areas.

Last season the SA situation went on far too long and damaged us at the start of the season.

This. Once Lennon is back and finished his punditry over in France (noticed he was still there on Monday for one of the Irish sports channels.) I'd hope this is one of the first things that is put to bed, one way or another.

InterviewLoI
29-06-2016, 11:56 AM
This. Once Lennon is back and finished his punditry over in France (noticed he was still there on Monday for one of the Irish sports channels.) I'd hope this is one of the first things that is put to bed, one way or another.

He doesn't film for TV3 in France that's shot in Dublin

CB_NO3
29-06-2016, 12:00 PM
Cummings is going nowhere till next May without the say so of Hibs. Simple as that.

cabbageandribs1875
29-06-2016, 12:03 PM
hopefully JC signs an extension at least

Onion
29-06-2016, 12:06 PM
Cummings is going nowhere till next May without the say so of Hibs. Simple as that.

But Hibs will not keep him, if he doesn't sign soon. They'll flog him to highest bidder and use funds to get someone better :greengrin

bod
29-06-2016, 12:17 PM
Really hope he stays and extends his Contract as this would really suit both Club and Player.

he's unlikely to say JC fancies playing somewhere else for bigger wages is he.
run of the mill answer to the question he's been asked

Edson Arantes
29-06-2016, 03:03 PM

He's gonna say that though, isn't he?

SJM
29-06-2016, 03:14 PM
He's gonna say that though, isn't he?

He could have avoided the question.

Smartie
29-06-2016, 05:42 PM

Does anyone else sense an inevitability that there will be another SA-like saga this year involving The Rangers and JC?

There is enough bad blood between the clubs that I reckon they would do it just out of spite. But he's also played very well against them so I could see them having a genuine interest.

Poor Jason will be caught in the middle, as SA was.

His agent will make a few quid one way or another though.

BroxburnHibee
29-06-2016, 06:06 PM
Does anyone else sense an inevitability that there will be another SA-like saga this year involving The Rangers and JC?

There is enough bad blood between the clubs that I reckon they would do it just out of spite. But he's also played very well against them so I could see them having a genuine interest.

Honestly not fussed where he goes.

If he's not signed an extension soon then he needs moved on.

Callyballybe
29-06-2016, 06:07 PM
He doesn't film for TV3 in France that's shot in Dublin
Ah, it was on a tv in Dublin airport that I seen him, which would explain alot - but it was right after the Italy/Spain game so assumed he was still there!

Greencore
29-06-2016, 06:08 PM

Don't think they could afford him. They are skint. Still waiting on kings war chest.

Smartie
29-06-2016, 06:11 PM
Honestly not fussed where he goes.

If he's not signed an extension soon then he needs moved on.

If that's the case then we could do with flossing him to the highest bidder.

We don't want to get a 25 goal a season striker's head turned by a potless shower of charlatans who will lowball us and possibly force us into accepting less than we should for an unhappy player.

Smartie
29-06-2016, 06:12 PM

We don't want to get a 25 goal a season striker's head turned by a potless shower of charlatans who will lowball us and possibly force us into accepting less than we should for an unhappy player.

Er, flogging him.

Edit ain't working for me either.

blackpoolhibs
29-06-2016, 06:59 PM

We should get his name on a plaque.

Springbank
29-06-2016, 07:18 PM

He's a goalscoring number (ca)nine, Hibs can't look a gift horse etc

Brightside
29-06-2016, 07:23 PM

Announced tomorrow in the new strip. But tbf i was told the same about MacDonald! :greengrin

ForeverHibs93
29-06-2016, 07:29 PM
Hopefully he signs an extension, even if we agreed to put a release clause in the contract that we feel is an acceptable fee so that it suits both parties.

I assume if this was the sticking point, the powers that be would have already offered it to him.

Come on JC, get it signed!!:greengrin

Hibby Gav
30-06-2016, 03:17 PM
well...he just tweeted this half an hour ago...
His boots for the season...number 35 is on them !

Jason Cummings ‏@Jasoncummings35 (https://twitter.com/Jasoncummings35) 34m34 minutes ago (https://twitter.com/Jasoncummings35/status/748526935886565378)
Can't wait to get these on this season @nikefootball (https://twitter.com/nikefootball) https://abs.twimg.com/emoji/v2/72x72/26bd.pnghttps://abs.twimg.com/emoji/v2/72x72/1f60d.png https://www.instagram.com/p/BHSEgPiB_dV/ (https://t.co/s8eRlVsaWe)

ggtth