PDA

View Full Version : Photos with the Cup

scott7_0(Prague)
28-06-2016, 08:32 PM
Sorry if this has been asked or answered before, i sure it has.

Whats the deal with the photos,

Do you book and pay upfront?

Do you pay per person of just for the slot?

Cheers in advance for any answers.
Scott.

tanfield
28-06-2016, 08:39 PM

Whats the deal with the photos,

Do you book and pay upfront?

Do you pay per person of just for the slot?

Cheers in advance for any answers.
Scott.

Hi Scott

Book and pay online. When you arrive at your alloted time they just ask your name.

scott7_0(Prague)
28-06-2016, 08:42 PM
Hi Scott

Book and pay online. When you arrive at your alloted time they just ask your name.

Cheers,

is it per person or 15quid for the slot?

I'm_cabbaged
28-06-2016, 08:46 PM
Cheers,

is it per person or 15quid for the slot?

For the slot, but if you want more than one 15 a go. If there's 2 of you and you want 2 individual ones and one with the two of you it would be 45. Then a fiver for extra copies. Hope that makes sense, half pissed 😀

Enough said
28-06-2016, 08:49 PM
For the slot, but if you want more than one 15 a go. If there's 2 of you and you want 2 individual ones and one with the two of you it would be 45. Then a fiver for extra copies. Hope that makes sense, half pissed 😀 great name I'm cabbaged
Brilliant mate which I had thought of that 🇳🇬🇳🇬🇳🇬

Cocaine&Caviar
28-06-2016, 08:50 PM
99% sure theres an entire thead dedicated to this subject? As well as a detailed information page on the website?

scott7_0(Prague)
28-06-2016, 08:55 PM
99% sure theres an entire thead dedicated to this subject? As well as a detailed information page on the website?

Am that 1%

And I did say sorry.

Ok guys thanks, there will be new slots available for next week, coming online in the next 24 to 48hrs. Hence my hurried questions. As I in Edinburgh for a long weekend this coming.