PDA

View Full Version : Player updates who and why?? Fill me in!!

H13BYM
26-06-2016, 09:49 PM
Sorry I've been out the loop for the lastt few weeks.
I understand conrads gone?? What's the story ?
Also Liam Henderson won't be back, is he in Brendan's plans or summit??

Callum_62
26-06-2016, 09:55 PM
who said Liam wont be back?

Eyrie
26-06-2016, 09:55 PM
Sorry I've been out the loop for the lastt few weeks.
I understand conrads gone?? What's the story ?
Also Liam Henderson won't be back, is he in Brendan's plans or summit??

There's little to fill in.

Hanlon signed a new deal and Forster is training with us although no extension has been announced.

That's it. All the loan players are away and there is no official word on any new signings so far.

Everything else involves the fishmonger seeing Jordi Cruyff and Adam la Fondre on the 26 bus.

H13BYM
26-06-2016, 09:58 PM
Sure I read somewhere that Conrad wasn't offered a deal??

1875STEVE
26-06-2016, 10:17 PM
Sure I read somewhere that Conrad wasn't offered a deal??

Been in the press that Stubbs was going to offer him a deal, but it doesn't look like Lennon will.

There's been nothing from Hibs, but El Alagui in the paper saying he is gone from Hibs.

DTS
26-06-2016, 11:13 PM
I'm very surprised that we haven't confirmed who has left the club although some of the contracts may be running until the 30th of June? Hopefully have some official word at the end of the week. Thought it's strange that we've not heard anything about the players being back in training as well

HibbyAndy
26-06-2016, 11:28 PM
Jose Antonio Reyes anyone remember him ??

Ergye
26-06-2016, 11:38 PM
38 year old Emile Heskey was heard saying that there was contact from Hibs about a deal. Which he turned down.

38 year old actual great player Ronaldinho is without a club at the moment, and Pele was in the press last month selling all his football memorabilia. Apparently because he saw Hibs performance in the Scottish Cup Final and realised that what he had achieved was actually nowt. Ronaldinho knows about us because of this. I am certain he would come. Can someone tweet Lennon about his availibility please?

Thanks.

blackpoolhibs
27-06-2016, 06:16 AM
38 year old Emile Heskey was heard saying that there was contact from Hibs about a deal. Which he turned down.

38 year old actual great player Ronaldinho is without a club at the moment, and Pele was in the press last month selling all his football memorabilia. Apparently because he saw Hibs performance in the Scottish Cup Final and realised that what he had achieved was actually nowt. Ronaldinho knows about us because of this. I am certain he would come. Can someone tweet Lennon about his availibility please?

Thanks.

Pele, no thanks.

We need someone who has no trouble getting up.

Keith_M
27-06-2016, 06:24 AM

Thanks.

:hmmm:

E10 Rifle
27-06-2016, 07:41 AM
Pele, no thanks.

We need someone who has no trouble getting up. :wink:

Agree, any new signings must help stiffen our resolve

hibbysam
27-06-2016, 08:07 AM
As far as I am aware, Sean Mackie is spending the first half of the season on loan at Berwick Rangers.

Viva_Palmeiras
27-06-2016, 08:08 AM
Over to you Craig David... ;)

Ergye
27-06-2016, 02:45 PM
:hmmm:

If Dundee can sign Claudio Caniggia then I'm willing to believe anything is possible........

I'm not on Twitter. Over to you...........

Geo_1875
27-06-2016, 02:49 PM
If Dundee can sign Claudio Caniggia then I'm willing to believe anything is possible........

I'm not on Twitter. Over to you...........

He was decent first time round but I doubt Hartley will get a full 90 minutes from him these days.

jacomo
27-06-2016, 03:12 PM
There's been some promising performances in the group stages, but Lennon is rightly waiting to see how players perform when the pressure is really on before swooping in with any bids, or indeed, stepping up interest.