PDA

View Full Version : Sheriffs Badge Bus

munchar
26-06-2016, 11:08 AM
You don't have to be radge to come along....but it helps! 😜
I put a post on before cup final to see if there was anyone interested on forming a bus for next season. Looking to make it a party bus, going through early for refreshments and food. Looking for fellow Hibbys who are up for a sing song & laugh. If we can get enough numbers we can set up weekly direct debits so as we can make a block booking for away games.
My mate once said, "football gets in the way of a great day out" 😄
Win or lose, we will booze!! 🍻⚽️💚👍
Anybody up for this let me know, cheers.
GGTTH

NAE NOOKIE
26-06-2016, 12:07 PM
You don't have to be radge to come along....but it helps! 
I put a post on before cup final to see if there was anyone interested on forming a bus for next season. Looking to make it a party bus, going through early for refreshments and food. Looking for fellow Hibbys who are up for a sing song & laugh. If we can get enough numbers we can set up weekly direct debits so as we can make a block booking for away games.
My mate once said, "football gets in the way of a great day out" 
Win or lose, we will booze!! ⚽️
GGTTH

Ye deh need a drink tae enjoy the fitba http://www.hibs.net/images/smilies/tsk%20tsk.gif

:greengrin

munchar
26-06-2016, 02:11 PM
Ye deh need a drink tae enjoy the fitba http://www.hibs.net/images/smilies/tsk%20tsk.gif

:greengrin

☕️🍩?

my left peg
26-06-2016, 07:43 PM
Thanks for organising the cup final busses!

Sent from my SM-G360F using Tapatalk

munchar
26-06-2016, 10:51 PM
Thanks for organising the cup final busses!

Sent from my SM-G360F using Tapatalk

No probs mate. ⚽️🏆🍻💚
The double deckers were a bit dated, but it got us there! 😄

Jack Hackett
27-06-2016, 08:30 AM
You don't have to be radge to come along....but it helps! 😜
My mate once said, "football gets in the way of a great day out" 😄
Win or lose, we will booze!! 🍻⚽️💚👍
GGTTH

Oh, the memories. A bunch of us did this way back in the 70's. It started when there were no seats available on regular buses for a midweek game against Aberdeen. Frantic phoning around (not easy in pre-mobile days) and we managed to get a mini bus from Boni's (just checked and they're still in business). If memory serves, it was £19 for a 14 or 15 seater.

We didn't look back after that. A bus full of radges...we were all early 20 something...stopping for a bevy anywhere it took our fancy, and enough carry-out on board to sink a ship. It kept going for a couple of seasons, but I moved Dan Saff, and it eventually fizzled out. Great days and adventures though :greengrin

I wish you well in your attempt to get a bus going, but stay safe and look after your fellow radges...and remember....never leave a man behind

munchar
27-06-2016, 08:51 AM
Oh, the memories. A bunch of us did this way back in the 70's. It started when there were no seats available on regular buses for a midweek game against Aberdeen. Frantic phoning around (not easy in pre-mobile days) and we managed to get a mini bus from Boni's (just checked and they're still in business). If memory serves, it was £19 for a 14 or 15 seater.

We didn't look back after that. A bus full of radges...we were all early 20 something...stopping for a bevy anywhere it took our fancy, and enough carry-out on board to sink a ship. It kept going for a couple of seasons, but I moved Dan Saff, and it eventually fizzled out. Great days and adventures though :greengrin

I wish you well in your attempt to get a bus going, but stay safe and look after your fellow radges...and remember....never leave a man behind

A man only gets abandoned through choice. I.e., if he's rescuing a damsel in distress! 💃🚶🏃🚶🏃😜

munchar
28-06-2016, 07:37 AM
Anyone? 😩
I could hire a mini? 🚘