PDA

View Full Version : NHC The Rangers Euro Campaign

Bostonhibby
24-06-2016, 08:55 PM
They're not in but they don't want to be out.

If only Tavernier and Keirnan knew how to defend a cross.

The world is moving on :greengrin

PatHead
24-06-2016, 09:28 PM
The defeat to Hibs was forward planning by the new club. Obviously they heard that their supporters would vote no and didn't want conflict in Europe.

What an honourable club.

Keith_M
25-06-2016, 09:43 AM
The defeat to Hibs was forward planning by the new club. Obviously they heard that their supporters would vote no and didn't want conflict in Europe.

What an honourable club.

They're having celebration marches in faux military uniforms across Scotland and Norn Iron as we speak.

Finn2015
25-06-2016, 09:47 AM

What an honourable club.

More unsurpassed dignity. We just wouldn't understand

xyz23jc
25-06-2016, 11:08 AM
They're not in but they don't want to be out.

If only Tavernier and Keirnan knew how to defend a cross.

The world is moving on :greengrin

TBF, they've always had a problem with crosses at Greyskull. :greengrin:thumbsup::agree:

HUTCHYHIBBY
25-06-2016, 11:19 AM
We just wouldn't understand

We've got McGinn so, I think we do.

lord bunberry
25-06-2016, 11:48 AM
Their Euro campaign begins in Motherwell, followed by glamour trips to East Stirling and Stranraer according to their website.

Bostonhibby
25-06-2016, 01:01 PM
They're having celebration marches in faux military uniforms across Scotland and Norn Iron as we speak.
Sounds like they have recovered from Armageddon then.
5 weeks on, wonder if anyone is going to rain on their horrible wee parade again.

Pray for rain. A bowler hat just isn't the same once it's soggy.

poolman
25-06-2016, 07:44 PM

What an honourable club.

According to that horrible wee BBC scrote commentator, canny mind his name, he said during the game that Rangers winning the cup was going to make a big difference to their budget for the upcoming season due to European football

Dearie me

Jack Hackett
25-06-2016, 08:09 PM
According to that horrible wee BBC scrote commentator, canny mind his name, he said during the game that Rangers winning the cup was going to make a big difference to their budget for the upcoming season due to European football

Dearie me

Puts me in mind of their last games in Europe against Malmo and Maribor when their exit from the CL and the Europa were the straws that broke the camels back.

Finn2015
25-06-2016, 08:57 PM
We've got McGinn so, I think we do.

😄👍

Hibs Class
25-06-2016, 09:17 PM
I am always 100% behind the Scots in Europe, and never more so than the plucky glasgow huns this year. Glory to the the rangers.

Col2
25-06-2016, 09:50 PM
I really hope we play them again in the Scottish cup, Easter road and quarter final and give them 500 tickets and gloat like we have never before.

I tell my kids never to use the word hate but they are truly the only thing on this earth that I despise, everything they stand for, I wish that new club all the worst luck for the as long as I am alive.

Scottish cup winners 2016 - get it right up you Sevco tossers.

Finn2015
25-06-2016, 09:58 PM
I really hope we play them again in the Scottish cup, Easter road and quarter final and give them 500 tickets and gloat like we have never before.

I tell my kids never to use the word hate but they are truly the only thing on this earth that I despise, everything they stand for, I wish that new club all the worst luck for the as long as I am alive.

Agree. I'd rather even have the yams than them lot

Seveno
25-06-2016, 11:02 PM

It would be quite nice to beat them in the Final, maybe 3-2. That hasn't happened before, has it?

PatHead
25-06-2016, 11:24 PM
It would be quite nice to beat them in the Final, maybe 3-2. That hasn't happened before, has it?

Sure I dreamt that. David Gray scored a last minute winner.

Bostonhibby
26-06-2016, 09:50 AM
I am always 100% behind the Scots in Europe, and never more so than the plucky glasgow huns this year. Glory to the the rangers.
They're entering Eurovision then?

I think the Billy boys must have a chance of winning. Such a song for the times we live in.

Deansy
26-06-2016, 10:56 AM

Dearie me

Yeah, I can't remember his name either but once Halliday scored, it was game over as far as he and his co-commentator were concerned !!. Am sure they even went as far as discussing the possible ties their Huns might've got !!

PISTOL1875
26-06-2016, 12:07 PM
Yeah, I can't remember his name either but once Halliday scored, it was game over as far as he and his co-commentator were concerned !!. Am sure they even went as far as discussing the possible ties their Huns might've got !!

Liam McLeod and Craig Patterson

shreevesy
26-06-2016, 10:36 PM

This x1000
I despise everything about that club and their fellow arse cheeks, both are everything wrong with Scottish football.