PDA

View Full Version : 2 home preseason friendlies

Finn2015
24-06-2016, 06:53 AM
Noticed no sales opened yet. Anyone know when that's likely to be? I take it neither game against Motherwell and Brum will be on the season ticket

TamHibs
24-06-2016, 06:57 AM
It'll be pay at the gate, no need for tickets, especially against Motherwell

Finn2015
24-06-2016, 07:00 AM
Oh yeah don't think either will see huge crowds but just wondering when/if there will be a ticket release soon etc

simple
24-06-2016, 07:02 AM

It can't be pay at the gate as we don't have gates to pay at, it will be the usual purchase tickets and add to season ticket or purchase from ticket office or ticket pod.

TamHibs
24-06-2016, 07:06 AM
It can't be pay at the gate as we don't have gates to pay at, it will be the usual purchase tickets and add to season ticket or purchase from ticket office or ticket pod.

Which is the same as pay at the gate then.....

ben johnson
24-06-2016, 07:15 AM

Always seems to be a very large queue buying tickets prior to ko so I think the poster is wanting to get organised pre match day. The people I see 10 minutes before ko waiting to buy at the windows can't possibly be in before ko.

TamHibs
24-06-2016, 07:47 AM
Always seems to be a very large queue buying tickets prior to ko so I think the poster is wanting to get organised pre match day. The people I see 10 minutes before ko waiting to buy at the windows can't possibly be in before ko.

Tbh I can't see us getting a big crowd for Motherwell, lots of people on summer holidays etc etc

LustForLeith
24-06-2016, 08:57 AM
Whens the Edinburgh City tickets on sale?

iwasthere1972
24-06-2016, 12:16 PM

I'm sure that you can pay at the gate at one of the turnstiles in the west stand.

simple
24-06-2016, 12:45 PM
Which is the same as pay at the gate then.....

If you go to the ticket office or a pod they will give you a ticket, so no it's not the same as pay at the gate, but i get that it won't be a big crowd :wink:

When are they going to announce the Brondby ticket details, hopefully no more than £20 a ticket.

TamHibs
24-06-2016, 01:07 PM
If you go to the ticket office or a pod they will give you a ticket, so no it's not the same as pay at the gate, but i get that it won't be a big crowd :wink:

When are they going to announce the Brondby ticket details, hopefully no more than £20 a ticket.

I would imagine they'll hope to do it soonish but as we won't know our opponents more than a week in advance then I would probably expect the charge to be between £15-£20

simple
24-06-2016, 01:58 PM
I would imagine they'll hope to do it soonish but as we won't know our opponents more than a week in advance then I would probably expect the charge to be between £15-£20

I forgot they still had to win their tie, yeah £15-20 as we can probably sell the majority of the away stand as well.

Billy Whizz
24-06-2016, 03:48 PM

Hearts are charging £12 and £6 for their 1st Europa game

Baldy Foghorn
24-06-2016, 04:11 PM
Why do fans always want to attend on the cheap?

Not bothered what our ghastly neighbour's are doing, we are playing a higher profile tie, in the next round, Hibs can charge what they damn well want......(IMO)

Billy Whizz
24-06-2016, 04:26 PM

Not bothered what our ghastly neighbour's are doing, we are playing a higher profile tie, in the next round, Hibs can charge what they damn well want......(IMO)

I think pre season friendlies should be a min charge to cover costs etc. Jesus I spend enough on Hibs home and away each season

Baldy Foghorn
24-06-2016, 04:29 PM
I think pre season friendlies should be a min charge to cover costs etc. Jesus I spend enough on Hibs home and away each season

Meant Euro tie

Billy Whizz
24-06-2016, 04:35 PM
Meant Euro tie

Should still be no more than £15/£5

Baldy Foghorn
24-06-2016, 04:40 PM
Should still be no more than £15/£5

Don't agree.....Back in Europe, we need to maximise our revenues

NORTHERNHIBBY
24-06-2016, 09:10 PM

How are you able to judge what other fans can afford to pay?

CapitalGreen
24-06-2016, 09:29 PM

Oh goodie a debate about football affordability.

Just waiting for the classic "aye but when you add on a pizza and juice" line.

Baldy Foghorn
24-06-2016, 09:37 PM

Who are the people saying what the prices should be? It's a Euro tie, Hibs can charge what they want, if you can't afford it, don't go, simples.....

PatHead
24-06-2016, 09:41 PM
Oh goodie a debate about football affordability.

Just waiting for the classic "aye but when you add on a pizza and juice" line.

............and what about the cost of an Irish flag?

jgl07
24-06-2016, 10:02 PM

How can they offer Brondby tickets when it may be Valur?

Finn2015
29-06-2016, 09:05 AM
Still no word about these? Hoping book as soon as they are released

SJM
29-06-2016, 09:21 AM
Who are the people saying what the prices should be? It's a Euro tie, Hibs can charge what they want, if you can't afford it, don't go, simples.....

That's the kind of attitude that lost us supporters in the first place.

The club should be doing all they can to maximise the feel good factor after the final. Making it affordable for families during the summer holidays would be appreciated by many and may just add to our regular support.

SJM
29-06-2016, 09:22 AM
How can they offer Brondby tickets when it may be Valur?

They could make the ticket for the home tie of the Europa League qualifier?

Brightside
29-06-2016, 09:34 AM
They could make the ticket for the home tie of the Europa League qualifier?

no they can't.

My_Wife_Camille
29-06-2016, 09:42 AM
no they can't.
Pretty certain they've done this before Underscore, unless the rules have changed?

Baldy Foghorn
29-06-2016, 09:53 AM
That's the kind of attitude that lost us supporters in the first place.

The club should be doing all they can to maximise the feel good factor after the final. Making it affordable for families during the summer holidays would be appreciated by many and may just add to our regular support.

Aye ok then, let's just make it a freebie, continue the feel good factor, I mean what's £150k+ to the Club?

Brightside
29-06-2016, 09:54 AM
Pretty certain they've done this before Underscore, unless the rules have changed?

only available in "special circumstances". There are none for this. Tickets will be available post first round.

LancashireHibby
29-06-2016, 09:54 AM
Very surprised we haven't started selling yet for the home leg. Not sure if gate receipts are split in which case the clubs would need to agree between themselves but I can't see that being a huge hurdle.

Brightside
29-06-2016, 09:55 AM
as for costs this is surely they only Cat A game we will have this season and should be costed accordingly.

SJM
29-06-2016, 10:07 AM
Aye ok then, let's just make it a freebie, continue the feel good factor, I mean what's £150k+ to the Club?

I didn't say that but a bit of mid-way meeting whilst encouraging as many to buy season tickets as possible would be good.

greenlex
30-06-2016, 02:50 AM
I'd stick the euro tie in as a freebie fior folks buying a season ticket between now and the tie.

lyonhibs
30-06-2016, 06:16 AM
I'd stick the euro tie in as a freebie fior folks buying a season ticket between now and the tie.

You mean for ALL st holders surely?

JimBHibees
30-06-2016, 06:16 AM
as for costs this is surely they only Cat A game we will have this season and should be costed accordingly.

What about the rounds after this one? :confused: :greengrin