PDA

View Full Version : 3 Weeks

hfcnic
23-06-2016, 02:06 PM
3 Weeks to our next game. Looking forward to seeing how we play and who is going to be playing.

Get so impatient waiting to hear who we have signed who is going etc :flag:

mjhibby
23-06-2016, 04:15 PM
It's the slowest transfer window I can remember. Apart from some maroon team in the sphell not many transfers. Our manager seems to be having a great time in France but I'm sure LeAnn is looking after transfers with mathie and Craig. Still basking in the glory of may 21st so not fussed about transfers. Looks like the squad is staying intact so I guess we will get four or five players in to replace the likes of stokes,henderson and Logan. Wont get that new season feeling till the lead up to the Europa league game.

Finn2015
23-06-2016, 07:20 PM
Have to miss the Europa league I'm afraid due to work so looking like I'll attend the two home friendlies against Motherwell and Brum

Jack Hackett
23-06-2016, 11:15 PM
Gie's a break! I'm on holiday and winding down from the stress of the last few weeks of the last season. Haven't watched a single Euro game since I got here and don't intend to. I'm all footballed out and want the summer to carry on as long as possible....maybe I'll even grow back some of the hair I lost :greengrin

....mind you....can't seem to keep away from here