PDA

View Full Version : Owner Of Lost London Hibs Flag

Gala Foxes
21-06-2016, 07:05 PM
Hi folks, I found a flag in Leith Walk after the Ross County Final, have tried since to find the owner with no luck. Get in touch if you are the owner Cheers :flag:

Holmesdale Hibs
21-06-2016, 07:20 PM
It's not mine, but if there are no one claims it then I'm happy to take it off your hands next time in Edinburgh and drop it off at the London Hibs pub. Maybe worth posting on the London forum if you haven't done already. I know there's normally a flag at Quinn's so if it's the same one that you found then I'm sure the group would want it back. Good man for picking it up and taking the time to post.

Gala Foxes
21-06-2016, 07:24 PM
It's not mine, but if there are no one claims it then I'm happy to take it off your hands next time in Edinburgh and drop it off at the London Hibs pub. Maybe worth posting on the London forum if you haven't done already. I know there's normally a flag at Quinn's so if it's the same one that you found then I'm sure the group would want it back. Good man for picking it up and taking the time to post.

Cheers, if you have got access to London Forum can you post? It's a fair sized flag that must have cost a bit to make, someone must be missing it, found it lying outside Robbies at 1am on the Monday morning as we headed to our next bar drowning our sorrows

brog
21-06-2016, 07:24 PM
Hi folks, I found a flag in Leith Walk after the Ross County Final, have tried since to find the owner with no luck. Get in touch if you are the owner Cheers :flag:

I've sent you a PM.
cheers

Holmesdale Hibs
21-06-2016, 07:35 PM
Cheers, if you have got access to London Forum can you post? It's a fair sized flag that must have cost a bit to make, someone must be missing it, found it lying outside Robbies at 1am on the Monday morning as we headed to our next bar drowning our sorrows

It's on the Regional Clubs and Supporters section of this forum. There's a user called London Hibs Supporters Club that sends round messages about the games that you could pm if brog hasn't solved things.

London Hibs Supporters Club
21-06-2016, 07:51 PM
Top posting.

brog is on the case and I happen to know who the flag belongs to. Getting said flag back from Edinburgh to London is a logistical nightmare, but it will be done :aok:

The owner had seemingly had a drink or two!

wpj
21-06-2016, 07:52 PM
Top posting.

brog is on the case and I happen to know who the flag belongs to. Getting said flag back from Edinburgh to London is a logistical nightmare, but it will be done :aok:

The owner had seemingly had a drink or two!

Good stuff, back to Quinns?

Gala Foxes
21-06-2016, 08:00 PM
Happy to hand it over at either home or away Europa game if anyone from London is up - PM me owners contact details, cheers

London Hibs Supporters Club
21-06-2016, 08:02 PM
Good stuff, back to Quinns?

The 'official' flag that Pete McLeod created and is my avatar has went missing.

Since Jean-Claude converted the basement into a wine cellar our memorabilia has been lost in transit. The official flag is no more.

I was personally responsible for a few cigarette burns at the Livi final match and the blood stains were some poor wee Jambo's who got mouthy at Waverley circa 2013. RESULT!

WE HAVE TO GET A NEW FLAG.

cabbageandribs1875
21-06-2016, 10:10 PM
The 'official' flag that Pete McLeod created and is my avatar has went missing.

Since Jean-Claude converted the basement into a wine cellar our memorabilia has been lost in transit. The official flag is no more.

I was personally responsible for a few cigarette burns at the Livi final match and the blood stains were some poor wee Jambo's who got mouthy at Waverley circa 2013. RESULT!

WE HAVE TO GET A NEW FLAG.

classic :faf: