PDA

View Full Version : The Rangers supporters groups NHC

Matty_Jack04
20-06-2016, 09:51 AM
I've saw on fb and Twitter this weekend some
Supporter groups asking the followers of the media pages/members if they should 'starve the teams who wanted them dead' next season or attend away games and back the team, I was wondering what the general consensus is on here have the top flight teams missed them? I sure never in the 2 years we had without them or is this just coming about now Patrick have made noises reguarding the fixture list and how they've structured their budget?

if they where to take the action of not buying any away tickets surely clubs could then sell to their own fans slightly cheaper and also save on policing and stewarding costs? Would it even matter since they've been without those 2 gates for 4 years now anyway?

Northernhibee
20-06-2016, 09:56 AM
I always wondered how crushing it would be for a team to be the one to finally lose to Hibs in a Scottish cup final. Looks like it's affected them badly.

Mr White
20-06-2016, 09:57 AM
They're just trying to make themselves feel important. As the current holders of the petrofac training cup that's quite understandable really.

Finn2015
20-06-2016, 10:04 AM
Feeds into their own self importance and all this guff about being bitter to other clubs who wanted them dead is exactly that, guff. They were responsible for their own downfall and it makes me laugh how they think they are important enough to make other clubs suffer by boycotting games. I'm sure other clubs are hoping they do boycott games, having a few thousand of their lot descending on your town and home ground with their sectarian rubbish is no great miss at all

FranckSuzy
20-06-2016, 10:06 AM
They're just trying to make themselves feel important. As the current holders of the petrofac training cup that's quite understandable really.

:faf:

MWHIBBIES
20-06-2016, 10:16 AM
They should thank the other teams, Rangers got off light

Bostonhibby
20-06-2016, 10:18 AM
All of Scotland is bound to miss the sectarian singing. I can feel a petition coming on- recordings of the Billy boys to be played over the tannoys to recreate that special hun atmosphere for those that miss them. Obviously the authorities won't hear a thing so everyone is a winner.

Diclonius
20-06-2016, 10:19 AM
I think it's a fantastic idea. We should back Rangers supporters in their drive not to attend any away games, it'll improve the atmosphere 100%.

Geo_1875
20-06-2016, 10:24 AM
All of Scotland is bound to miss the sectarian singing. I can feel a petition coming on- recordings of the Billy boys to be played over the tannoys to recreate that special hun atmosphere for those that miss them. Obviously the authorities won't hear a thing so everyone is a winner.

But how do you recreate the smell?

1875godsgift
20-06-2016, 10:30 AM

Drink two bottles of Buckfast, repeatedly vomit over yourself, pee in your pockets and **** your pants for good measure.

NAE NOOKIE
20-06-2016, 10:33 AM
There's no doubt that Partick Thistle throwing the toys oot the pram has been a gift to the knuckle draggers, proof in their eyes that everybody in the Premier league has just been desperately treading water waiting for the mighty Gers to ride over the hill to save them from going bust.

The truth here is that the only thing that has been proved is that the stupidest thing any football club can do is project their income for the coming season on something that 'might' happen .... to pin your hopes on a maybe is stupidity, to rely on the SPFL to come up with the goods is insanity.

If I was a PT fan I would be:

A) .... Raging that my club are so financially inept that they are calculating the clubs operating budget on anything but cast iron certainties.

B) .... Embarrassed as **** that my club is the one giving Sevco fans a chance to say 'told you so'

Geo_1875
20-06-2016, 10:33 AM
Drink two bottles of Buckfast, repeatedly vomit over yourself, pee in your pockets and **** your pants for good measure.

From experience?

hibbytam
20-06-2016, 10:34 AM
One of the few perks that comes from not getting promotion is that we don't have to have to play them. Hopefully they go belly up again next season, and we won't have to play them ever again.

Finn2015
20-06-2016, 10:35 AM

Only way is to contact local farms and to order barrels of manure in

Bostonhibby
20-06-2016, 10:36 AM
Good point. Must admit I thought it was The rangers official after shave and freely available in the club shop.

Geo_1875
20-06-2016, 10:36 AM
There's no doubt that Partick Thistle throwing the toys oot the pram has been a gift to the knuckle draggers, proof in their eyes that everybody in the Premier league has just been desperately treading water waiting for the mighty Gers to ride over the hill to save them from going bust.

The truth here is that the only thing that has been proved is that the stupidest thing any football club can do is project their income for the coming season on something that 'might' happen .... to pin your hopes on a maybe is stupidity, to rely on the SPFL to come up with the goods is insanity.

If I was a PT fan I would be:

A) .... Raging that my club are so financially inept that they are calculating the clubs operating budget on anything but cast iron certainties.

B) .... Embarrassed as **** that my club is the one giving Sevco fans a chance to say 'told you so'

They've also misunderstood how scheduling the games is a scientific process which guarantees that Scottish Football continues to revolve around The Rangers and Celtc.

Dashing Bob S
20-06-2016, 10:45 AM
Would obviously love this happen, but it won't as Johnny Hun fundamentally misunderstands his own nature. He has neither the balls nor the cultural savvy to forsake inflicting his sectarian hate fest on the towns of Scotland.

Even the most imbecilic of narcissists craves an audience - if only to parade his own stupidity and ignorance to passers by and impress other simpletons.

nellio
20-06-2016, 10:48 AM

Could be us winning that illustrious cup next year!

Mr White
20-06-2016, 10:56 AM
Could be us winning that illustrious cup next year!

While it would be nice to add another trophy to the one we already have in the bag, it would be a bit of comedown after the high of hampden last month really wouldn't it? Plus whether we win it or not I can't see any of our fans suggesting boycotting other clubs once we're promoted. We're just not that bitter or deluded :greengrin

greenginger
20-06-2016, 10:58 AM
I think it's a fantastic idea. We should back Rangers supporters in their drive not to attend any away games, it'll improve the atmosphere 100%.

I would encourage them to go the whole hog and get the team not to attend either.

Imagine a Hun free Scotland !

overdrive
20-06-2016, 11:25 AM
Which teams are they classing as the ones who 'wanted them dead'? The two clubs they seem to have the real issue with over this sort of thing won't be in the same league as them and they have played both of those clubs since they were resurrected with little evidence of boycotts at the away games (Dundee Utd and us).

Diclonius
20-06-2016, 11:31 AM
Which teams are they classing as the ones who 'wanted them dead'? The two clubs they seem to have the real issue with over this sort of thing won't be in the same league as them and they have played both of those clubs since they were resurrected with little evidence of boycotts at the away games (Dundee Utd and us).

The solitary boycott was a few seasons ago away at Dundee United. If I remember correctly they also tried to go after the small amount of Rangers fans who turned up at the game (referred to as "scabs").

AndyM_1875
20-06-2016, 11:50 AM

Hmm Aberdeen were pretty vocal about them and voted them out the league. Dons fans despise them and they feeling is mutual.
It's up there with the hate they have for Celtic except with the Dons it's a purer hate as there is no religious rubbish to get in the way.

jacomo
20-06-2016, 11:56 AM
They should thank the other teams, Rangers got off light

Exactly.

Permitted to rejoin the League straight away, despite all their issues and lack of a track record, and this is how they respond?

Pff.

Finn2015
20-06-2016, 12:12 PM
Exactly.

Permitted to rejoin the League straight away, despite all their issues and lack of a track record, and this is how they respond?

Pff.

It's their sense of entitlement as I've already stated. I'm sure they think how far we get punished. We are the Rangers after all

Onion
20-06-2016, 03:46 PM

This. But don't Police Scotland need than as reinforcements to protect their players and officials ??

MyJo
20-06-2016, 04:17 PM
The teams that hate them the most are the ones that need thier travelling support the least. Bunch of morons

Finn2015
20-06-2016, 05:17 PM
Is there a more loathsome support anywhere than these? Can't be to many. I'd rather have yams visiting Easter road than the Huns