PDA

View Full Version : The feeling of those minutes after goal till FT whistle

jockodile
19-06-2016, 01:58 AM
I've tried to explain to colleagues and friends here in Australia but struggle to put in words in those 90 seconds of the stark emotions of euphoria interspersed with sheer terror that somehow we could have the screw up of all screw ups

An emotional experience never to be forgotten. I think I cheered louder than David's goal when the through ball from Rangers was overhit and went for a goalkick.

Thank goodness that last free kick was ours and not a big scramble in our penalty box.

4 weeks on and still flying... roll on the Dvd

GreenLake
19-06-2016, 04:31 AM
I've tried to explain to colleagues and friends here in Australia but struggle to put in words in those 90 seconds of the stark emotions of euphoria interspersed with sheer terror that somehow we could have the screw up of all screw ups

An emotional experience never to be forgotten. I think I cheered louder than David's goal when the through ball from Rangers was overhit and went for a goalkick.

Thank goodness that last free kick was ours and not a big scramble in our penalty box.

When Stokes goal went in with 10 minutes to go it was a certainty that a script would be written in the language of fate and slowly executed to maximum Karmic impact. Cheats won't prosper. GIRFUT.

Finn2015
19-06-2016, 06:21 AM
Emotional and long! Like time stood still. I still feared that fate would be cruel and the Huns would level it at the time.

Onion
19-06-2016, 06:40 AM
Always thought how unbearable it would be, a mix of dread and panic. But when Sir David's header went it I just knew we'd done it ! Makes no sense, being a hardened Hibby but there you are.

Reflecting back, it was probably because of how bad Sevco were and how determined Hibs players were. Just knew it was our time. Think that's why the last few minutes were so overwhelming.

Forza Fred
19-06-2016, 06:46 AM
Watching in the pub in Sydney after the winner went in, I was stood stocks till willing them not to throw a late(ER) goal away...something I was sure they were more than capable of doing based on previous experiences!

When the free kick was awarded to us instead of Ra gets I turned to the wife and broke my silence saying.."we're going to win the cup!"

The full time whistle went and I felt a feeling of unadultared relief!!

madabouthibs
19-06-2016, 07:12 AM
I love watching Hendo turn and sprint across the park a second before the whistle actually went. He was standing right next to the ref and the ref must've said something just before blowing. Brilliant. 😁

Northernhibee
19-06-2016, 07:20 AM
Just a crashing realisation that the wait was over. Not being able to speak or function whilst waiting for FT. Seeing Hendo sprint to the stands. The noise. Amazing.

Hibby70
19-06-2016, 07:33 AM
I was trying to explain the feeling to some non-Hibee friends. Don't think they got it.

To the Jambos the nearest I could get them to imagine was when they won the league in 86..

SteveHFC
19-06-2016, 07:58 AM
Ending up cuddling some middle aged women while both of us were crying our eyes out waiting for FT.

Waxy
19-06-2016, 08:22 AM
Words fail the moments between when Gray scored and the next 24 hours.Emotion way off the scale.

matty_f
19-06-2016, 08:36 AM
It was unreal, from the bedlam of David, David Gray's winner to the ref blowing his whistle from full time there was just this surreal sense of utter jubilation mixed with a real anxiety that it could go wrong any second.

It was amazing - looking around the stands there were folk bouncing about, hugging, greeting, scared to watch, unable to look away.

Then the full time whistle and scenes I'll take with me to my grave. It was fantastic.

Pretty Boy
19-06-2016, 08:45 AM
There's a video on youtube taken from the East stand, it may be on the mega thread I'm not sure, that captures it perfectly. It's just a sea of people with their heads in their hands, looking at the ground, crying, facing the back of the stand and occasionally bursting into song and then a huge release when the final whistle goes.

I don't think I can really describe the feeling. I went mental when Gray scored but about 3 seconds later just stood totally numb, head in hands and couldn't watch. When the final whistle went I don't think I've ever had a feeling come close. Bizarely I just felt totally drained post game and was really subdued on the bus home and even in the pub that night, a few folk were asking me why I was so quiet on what was clearly right up there with the best days of my life, I genuinely think I was in a bit of shock. After it sunk in overnight both the Sunday and Monday were fantastic and it was like one big blanket of happiness being wrapped around everyone.

erin go bragh
19-06-2016, 09:25 AM
Those 90 seconds after Grays goal were sureal . I had my hands on my head watching the game , muttering " please , please Hibs " tears streaming down my cheeks . My Son couldn't look . 114 years of hurt and pain , wiped out at that moment .

CRAZYHIBBY
19-06-2016, 10:07 AM
Jeezo

LustForLeith
19-06-2016, 10:11 AM
There's a video on youtube taken from the East stand, it may be on the mega thread I'm not sure, that captures it perfectly. It's just a sea of people with their heads in their hands, looking at the ground, crying, facing the back of the stand and occasionally bursting into song and then a huge release when the final whistle goes.

I don't think I can really describe the feeling. I went mental when Gray scored but about 3 seconds later just stood totally numb, head in hands and couldn't watch. When the final whistle went I don't think I've ever had a feeling come close. Bizarely I just felt totally drained post game and was really subdued on the bus home and even in the pub that night, a few folk were asking me why I was so quiet on what was clearly right up there with the best days of my life, I genuinely think I was in a bit of shock. After it sunk in overnight both the Sunday and Monday were fantastic and it was like one big blanket of happiness being wrapped around everyone.

This pretty much sums up me. I burst into tears when Stokes levelled thinking that we're either going to get beat or win and at that point I don't know what was worse!

Mentioned it before but for me in previous instances (not that we've won the cup for awhile..!) but in thought the final whistle went really quickly after Gray scored.

Smartie
19-06-2016, 10:11 AM
Over the years Hibs have proven time and again that you shouldn't count your chickens because it can all be thrown away in a heartbeat, so in all honesty I'm rarely EVER comfortable at a game.

But this time I didn't think it was in doubt. We couldn't blow it, there was just no way it was going to happen. That's why the third goal was as incredible as it was - we just couldn't throw it away after that.

In my case it was just a couple of minutes disbelief, letting it wash over me that we'd done it.

Bostonhibby
19-06-2016, 10:15 AM
Was sitting right behind some journalists and their lap tops were all on the game - nervously looking at the time on there and my mate reminded me that they are a bit behind the actual game - about 5 seconds later the final whistle went - absolute mayhem where we were. I can't remember half it after that. Journos, to a man, were not even smiling - scuttled off, all except one who was filming Hibbies on the pitch with his phone.

villager
19-06-2016, 10:16 AM
Pure elation, it was so close to the end it had to be the winner.

I had the usual fear of further disappointment to come after stokes equalised but not 90+2.

snooky
19-06-2016, 10:31 AM
Following the "surely not again" feeling up to the final whistle, when it blew I felt as if a huge burden had been lifted off my shoulders which was probably even more than the obvious joyful elation.

blackpoolhibs
19-06-2016, 10:40 AM
I went from thinking we'd lost again at 1-2 to thinking we might just do this at 2-2 to knowing we'd win at 3-2 once the bedlam had calmed down.

I stood there watching honestly calm and collected knowing we'd won even with those 2 minutes to go. :cool2::smug:

And when the final whistle went i must have hugged everyone in a 10 yard radius, and of course the tears were flowing.

But from Grays goal to full time i just knew it was our year, and i had told anyone who asked before in the weeks leading up to the game that i did think we'd win, i had that feeling in my water. :thumbsup:

Dashing Bob S
19-06-2016, 10:57 AM
What?! We won? **** me! Had my eyes shut and plugs in my ears from the 91st minute till now...

Hibstash
19-06-2016, 11:26 AM
Watched the replay back on Sky a couple of hundred times now and best bit of commentary between the goal and FT. The Rangers boy plays the long diagonal ball... "and..he's.. NOT.. getting to that.." 😀

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

jockodile
19-06-2016, 11:27 AM
All the Hibs players, never mind us nervous wrecks in the stand, were thankfully spared a heart ending penalty shoot out. what a mare that would have been.

Hibbyradge
19-06-2016, 11:29 AM

I'm sitting in Morrisons at the Gyle about to tuck into a rejuvenating big Scottish Breakfast before hitting the road back to York.

Your first paragraph embarrassed me because I started to greet again!

When will it stop?

Hibbyradge
19-06-2016, 11:31 AM
Watching in the pub in Sydney after the winner went in, I was stood stocks till willing them not to throw a late(ER) goal away...something I was sure they were more than capable of doing based on previous experiences!

When the free kick was awarded to us instead of Ra gets I turned to the wife and broke my silence saying.."we're going to win the cup!"

The full time whistle went and I felt a feeling of unadultared relief!!

I'm in bits.

Hibbyradge
19-06-2016, 11:36 AM
I forgot I'd become an atheist.

Hands covering my face, "Please God, please God, please God".

"Thank you, God".

Eyrie
19-06-2016, 11:46 AM
I was actually pretty relaxed after Gray scored, although I was busy clock watching to be on the safe side.

Sevco just didn't look like doing anything to threaten us.

SunshineOnLeith
19-06-2016, 11:50 AM
I saw the lino's flag before I heard the whistle for our free kick at the very end so didn't have the moment of horror that most around me did of thinking we were going to have to withstand one less shell into the box. It was weird seeing what was going on and not understanding why nobody else was delighted with the decision!

Ringothedog
19-06-2016, 11:56 AM
The absolute elation when the 3rd went in, to the tears for my father who had died 4 weeks previously to the massive cheer when McKay tried a cross field pass to tavernier which went behind for a bye kick and 30 seconds later back to the absolute elation when the final whistle went. So many emotions in such a short space of time.

Sir David Gray
19-06-2016, 12:50 PM
After Gray scored I experienced emotions which are impossible to describe.

Even a month on, I'm still coming to terms with the fact that we have actually done it and won the Scottish Cup.

Maybe it will all finally sink in tomorrow night after I get my picture taken with the trophy.

mim
19-06-2016, 12:54 PM
I forgot I'd become an atheist.

Hands covering my face, "Please God, please God, please God".

"Thank you, God".

That was me DK :greengrin

Ants
19-06-2016, 01:08 PM
The absolute elation when the 3rd went in, to the tears for my father who had died 4 weeks previously to the massive cheer when McKay tried a cross field pass to tavernier which went behind for a bye kick and 30 seconds later back to the absolute elation when the final whistle went. So many emotions in such a short space of time.

What flag??
Until now, I honestly thought the ref reversed his decision...:dunno::dunno:

Commentary was on TV, but me talking to myself, shouting at TV, pacing about like an idiot and eventually jumping about for joy must have made me miss this important decision...:flag:

hibby6270
19-06-2016, 02:14 PM
When I think back on it, I struggle to recall clearly in my mind the actual moments when Stokes and Gray's headers actually hit the net. Was it shock? Was it disbelief? Will my memory return or do I have to make do with the video evidence?

What I do recall is I've never cried so much between Gray's winner and the final whistle and broke down again after the whistle with the bizarre realisation we'd won. I looked around where I was (South Upper) and I genuinely believed I was the only one greetin'. People I'd never met before we're looking at me as though I was daft. Only the guy sitting in front of me got it. He kept shouting to everyone around us - "see, this it what it means, this is what it really means" as he pointed at me. He was taking pictures of me on his phone and shaking my hand as I bubbled like a bairn. Even the wife got a longer kiss and cuddle than normal. I don't think even she appreciated just how special a moment this was to me.

The closest football emotion I can compare it to was Leigh's semi final extra time winner against Falkirk or Latapy's 6th versus the Jambos in 2000. Great moments that still live in the memory but nothing compared to the 4 minutes injury time on 21st May 2016.

Whatever- I don't care - we won the Scottish Cup. That is all that mattered.:thumbsup::greengrin

Hibernia&Alba
19-06-2016, 02:18 PM
I don't remember much of the half hour or so after the Gray goal; the adrenalin completely took over. I vaguely remember being on the pitch, just running backwards and forwards like Roadrunner. I think I just kept going until I was exhausted. If it hadn't been for an enclosed stadium, I may have kept running until reaching Easter Road.

Danny_Hibee
19-06-2016, 08:13 PM
I don't even think I went that crazy when Gray's goal went in - I just individually hugged everyone I was with and stared at them! I was swiftly shaken off by my dad who just gave me a look as if to say "it's not won yet"

I just remember shaking uncontrollably after that. At first I thought it was nerves but continued well after full time...I presume shock and sheer elation!

1875STEVE
19-06-2016, 08:32 PM
The guy in front of me, with his wee laddie:

Just before Hendo stuck the first corner in:

"We never effing score from corners!!"

GOAL!

IM hugging my dad, then hugging him, and he's saying "We can do this"

Corner awarded for winner:

"What's the chances of us scoring another corner, and just shoving it up someone else for a change in the last minute"

GOAL!

Cue absolute bedlam, cuddling everyone around, my dad sits down on his chair greeting, I burst out crying, the guy in front crying, we are all hugging again then I turn round, and there's a REALLY old man he says: "What you crying for, ive been waiting over 70 years!!!", he bursts out crying, I'm hugging him.

Unreal, then the whistle goes, my dad's on his knees, I turn round, the old man is away. Boy in front cuddling his bairn both greeting. I look round, the old man is sitting on the stairway just bawling his eyes out, I run over, pick him up, I ask what happened, he had went to the toilet, and was on his way back down the steps when the whistle went and just collapsed where he was.

Just amazing, itl live me til the day I die.

Craig_HFC
19-06-2016, 08:44 PM
When I think back on it, I struggle to recall clearly in my mind the actual moments when Stokes and Gray's headers actually hit the net. Was it shock? Was it disbelief? Will my memory return or do I have to make do with the video evidence?

What I do recall is I've never cried so much between Gray's winner and the final whistle and broke down again after the whistle with the bizarre realisation we'd won. I looked around where I was (South Upper) and I genuinely believed I was the only one greetin'. People I'd never met before we're looking at me as though I was daft. Only the guy sitting in front of me got it. He kept shouting to everyone around us - "see, this it what it means, this is what it really means" as he pointed at me. He was taking pictures of me on his phone and shaking my hand as I bubbled like a bairn. Even the wife got a longer kiss and cuddle than normal. I don't think even she appreciated just how special a moment this was to me.

The closest football emotion I can compare it to was Leigh's semi final extra time winner against Falkirk or Latapy's 6th versus the Jambos in 2000. Great moments that still live in the memory but nothing compared to the 4 minutes injury time on 21st May 2016.

Whatever- I don't care - we won the Scottish Cup. That is all that mattered.:thumbsup::greengrin

You certainly weren't the only one greetin' in the South Upper. I'm surprised the guy in front of us didn't drown in mine & my Dad's tears!

:greengrin

Cardinal G
19-06-2016, 08:54 PM
Bugger that's me away crying again reading fans feelings and emotions. I recorded the last minute then the bedlam, all around the joy was plain to see. I couldn't talk I was just laughing bizzare I know but words wouldn't come out, I was so happy I just laughed thinking this is it we've done it.
. My dad took me in 79 but he died 18 years ago so never saw it, when we were needing a goal I used to say "haway dad help us out here" it did work occasionally.Then my mam was found dead the day we won the semi on April 16th, so when Henderson stepped up to take his second corner for the first time ever I said in my head "haway mam , haway dad please help us here" it flipping worked, so for me that precise moment was so so special and undoubtedly the best of my life. My dad had brought me up as a hibs fan and my mam knew how much it meant to us both so for me it was the ultimate moment when the whistle went all the pain of countless derby defeats and cup heartaches were washed away as I cried, laughed and danced away sharing that moment with my hibs family as my mam and dad watched down over me. Bugger that's me away again

mca
19-06-2016, 09:35 PM
I love watching Hendo turn and sprint across the park a second before the whistle actually went. He was standing right next to the ref and the ref must've said something just before blowing. Brilliant. 

Never Noticed... Would Love to See That if Possible.. http://www.hibs.net/images/smilies/thumbs%20up.gif

jamieross
19-06-2016, 10:01 PM
Today was the first time I'd watched the game back in its entirety. Still watched through fingers and still was in tatters at full time.

I've never experienced euphoria before like I did in the 48hours since Sir David's goal and probably never will. Really hope there's a DVD coming out cause I never recorded it and the quality on YouTube is average.

PatHead
19-06-2016, 10:09 PM
Never Noticed... Would Love to See That if Possible.. http://www.hibs.net/images/smilies/thumbs%20up.gif

You can see it on both Sky and BBC highlights. Must go and watch them again.:greengrin

hibee_nation
19-06-2016, 10:22 PM
Nerves got the better of me and with a couple of mins to go i was pacing back and forwards at the top of the East stand praying we would hold on for extra time then an almighty roar which you don't notice when your in amongst it almost took the roof off, dancing and hugging guys in the back row before joining the tsunami of fans heading down the stairwells to get to the front. That noise as we scored will stay with me forever.

Northernhibee
19-06-2016, 10:27 PM
I don't actually remember much of between the third goal and the FT whistle. It's all a bit of a blur TBH.

FranckSuzy
19-06-2016, 10:39 PM

4m 20secs here :not worth (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OCaYoq1RECU)

NAE NOOKIE
19-06-2016, 10:43 PM
The tears started just after David Gray's winner and I spent the next 90 seconds with my hands over my ears looking at the ground through the tears screaming, please Hibs, Please Hibs hold out, hold out, hold out, hold out !!!!! ...... I only knew the final whistle had gone when everybody started going mental again ..... If I live to be 100 I'll never have that feeling in a football ground again, and that's a wee bit sad.

Hibeesmad
20-06-2016, 12:29 AM
I remember just looking around to people with tears in my eyes saying "we've done it" best day of my life.

Still get goosebumps watching it now

lyonhibs
20-06-2016, 05:59 AM
I remember ****ting bricks every time a Hun had the ball, conjuring up nightmare visions in my head of how we could possibly **** this up.

It was only when that cross field ball went out that I let myself believe that this might happen (which manifested itself through starting to bubble like a bairn, oddly)

McClean then gave that free kick our way and then I knew. The clarion clear tone of the final whistle and radge outburst of emotion that followed will live with me forever.

There's also an odd satisfaction in knowing, beyond any doubt, that no Cup win has meant, or ever will mean, as much to a set of football fans as May 21st did to us.

blackpoolhibs
20-06-2016, 06:37 AM
I remember ****ting bricks every time a Hun had the ball, conjuring up nightmare visions in my head of how we could possibly **** this up.

It was only when that cross field ball went out that I let myself believe that this might happen (which manifested itself through starting to bubble like a bairn, oddly)

McClean then gave that free kick our way and then I knew. The clarion clear tone of the final whistle and radge outburst of emotion that followed will live with me forever.

There's also an odd satisfaction in knowing, beyond any doubt, that no Cup win has meant, or ever will mean, as much to a set of football fans as May 21st did to us.

Exactly, for all number of reasons. :agree: :top marks

Craig_in_Prague
20-06-2016, 06:48 AM
I don't actually remember much of between the third goal and the FT whistle. It's all a bit of a blur TBH.

Same here.
In fact from the 2nd goal onwards, it all felt like it was 'happening' ... and when DG scored I never once thought we'd blow it.
the last 10-14 mins were a little fuzzy, but I will always remember the crazy scenes of celebrations around me, including a hug with Boozy's wife :)

It was the Time for Heroes - and they delivered big style.

snooky
20-06-2016, 08:27 AM

"If a' the tears that thou has great, Edinbro, Edinbro
If a' the tears that thou has grat, we're shed into the sea
Where would ye find an Ararat, Edinbro, Edinbro
Where would ye find an Ararat. fae that fell flood tae flee"

2nd verse of Capernaum by Lewis Spence

Tears of joy eventually though :greengrin

Northernhibee
20-06-2016, 08:30 AM

Yep, even without green tinted specs on that was a spectacular game. Both teams leading throughout, one team looking to have blown it before an unlikely hero wins it in the dying embers of the game in front of his own fans.

You wouldn't dare to write it for being too clichéd but boy oh boy was it a beautiful moment.

snooky
20-06-2016, 08:34 AM
Yep, even without green tinted specs on that was a spectacular game. Both teams leading throughout, one team looking to have blown it before an unlikely hero wins it in the dying embers of the game in front of his own fans.

You wouldn't dare to write it for being too clichéd but boy oh boy was it a beautiful moment.
:agree: Roy of the Rovers stuff for sure

Finn2015
20-06-2016, 10:30 AM
Got to admit that night as well, living in England, had a few man Utd mates and had to remark that the SC final was hell of a lot more exciting than their drab game

Lester B
20-06-2016, 11:04 AM
Think those couple of minutes will be etched in everyone's memories as long as we live. I was in the row in front of my mates so turned round to find two of our party arguing 'We've done it' 'not yet' 'we must've done it' 'Noooo'

Turned back round to see the guy in front of me crying his eyes out. I'm not exactly slim but this guy was fatter than me. Asked if he was OK. His reply was simple: 'Hold me'. So I did.

Within another minute everybody I could see was crying!!!

147lothian
20-06-2016, 11:05 AM
When Gray headed the third goal in I think I was pushed forward and ended up hugging a middle aged chap who was in the row in front who had dreadlocks and dancing about! I then remember someone saying how long is there to go! such a surreal moment when I heard the final whistle

CallumLaidlaw
20-06-2016, 11:15 AM
The guy in front of me, with his wee laddie:

Just before Hendo stuck the first corner in:

"We never effing score from corners!!"

GOAL!

IM hugging my dad, then hugging him, and he's saying "We can do this"

Corner awarded for winner:

"What's the chances of us scoring another corner, and just shoving it up someone else for a change in the last minute"

GOAL!

Cue absolute bedlam, cuddling everyone around, my dad sits down on his chair greeting, I burst out crying, the guy in front crying, we are all hugging again then I turn round, and there's a REALLY old man he says: "What you crying for, ive been waiting over 70 years!!!", he bursts out crying, I'm hugging him.

Unreal, then the whistle goes, my dad's on his knees, I turn round, the old man is away. Boy in front cuddling his bairn both greeting. I look round, the old man is sitting on the stairway just bawling his eyes out, I run over, pick him up, I ask what happened, he had went to the toilet, and was on his way back down the steps when the whistle went and just collapsed where he was.

Just amazing, itl live me til the day I die.

God, thats me nearly away again! And I'm sitting at my desk at work :boo hoo:
You've pretty much described me and my son (the 2 in front of you), but I'm sure that father/son scene was played out hundreds of times round the stadium

CallumLaidlaw
20-06-2016, 11:24 AM
Exactly, for all number of reasons. :agree: :top marks

Yeah I've tried to have that conversation with a number of different fans but they just don't seem to get it. To some, its "just" a cup win. I think the fact other fans have bigged up our record so much actually ended up making it mean more to us. And I was trying to explain to a Hearts fan that the Euphoria we felt was bigger then they will have felt in 2012. They knew that game was won from the 50th minute. They had time to realsie what was happening. They had experienced a victory in the competition just 7 years earlier. We Were down and out with 12 minutes to go, then done the opposite of what normally happens. Just unthinkable really. It played out to absolute perfection, and to get to share that with the man that made me a hibs fan and my son that I've moulded into one was just amazing.

monktonharp
20-06-2016, 11:34 AM
God, thats me nearly away again! And I'm sitting at my desk at work :boo hoo:
You've pretty much described me and my son (the 2 in front of you), but I'm sure that father/son scene was played out hundreds of times round the stadiumsums it up . I got tickets for me and my son, the first time he had not been at a final just with his mates, and me in a different area. It was special for me, to just be us together although he may have thought different. when Gray scored, I was hugging a young girl next to me but when the final whistle went I grabbed him and was greetin' like a bairn. I kept thinking, when going to finals in this cup that god is saving it for us in a special way. I thought that would come in 2012 but the manner it happened last month was so so good and I am now content, ready for ma box:greengrin

20-06-2016, 11:38 AM
The utter euphoria after the David Gray goal was something I never have or never will feel ever again, it was something very special. It seems all a bit of a blur looking back now, all I really remember is jumping around, screaming like crazy and hugging everybody around me.

Once the madness had calmed down and the game re-started, the nerves kicked it. Surely to God even we couldn't **** this up?! As hibs fans we are certainly no strangers to cruel blows but if The Rangers had gone on to equalise in those dying minutes/seconds that really would have been the cruellest of the cruel.

I remember not even being able to stand still, I was that excited/nervous. I just looked to the heavens and prayed we could just hold on.

When the full time whistle went it was just a sheer outpouring of relief and ecstasy. Thats when the tears began, 114 years in the making and we had done it! Don't think I have ever hugged so many strangers in all my life. To be there with my family and friends, especially my dad was extremely special.

snooky
20-06-2016, 12:03 PM
Just wonderin'. Anybody like to admit that they didn't cry?
(Hearts fans included in this.)

Diclonius
20-06-2016, 12:03 PM
Pretty much stood there in a stunned silence until the FT whistle went.

sleeping giant
20-06-2016, 12:06 PM
I was getting intimate with a guy called Dean who I had just met :greengrin

Kato
20-06-2016, 12:22 PM

I didn't cry until about 9 O'Clock that night.

When the third goal went in obviously went tonto then was overtaken by laughter, calmed down during the 90 seconds it took until the final then started to laugh uproariously again. Sheer glee.

20-06-2016, 02:59 PM

Not me, burst into tears at FT. Managed to compose myself a bit until SoL came on then I was away again!

Bishop Hibee
20-06-2016, 03:17 PM
Madness at the winner. Looked around after the kick off. Guy in front sitting down crying couldn't look. Woman behind greetin. I stood stock still til the free kick when I went mental then celebrated it going our way like a goal. More madness at the final whistle. The rest is history 🏆