PDA

View Full Version : Evening News 23/5/16

Viking
17-06-2016, 02:33 PM
Hi all,

I appreciate this is a long shot but I went on holiday the day after the cup final and missed the Monday edition of the Evening News.

I was wondering if anybody bought a few and had a spare so I can put it along with my Sunday papers to add to the collection?

I have contacted the Evening News but they cant help.

I am willing to pay for it (maybe even a little extra within reason or get a pint in for someone that can help!!)

Thanks

GGTTH

HibeeSince82
17-06-2016, 03:37 PM
I missed it too so was going to contact Evening News but that's saved me a phone call

I too would be after a copy

Cheers

SuperAllyMcleod
17-06-2016, 04:31 PM
Hi all,

I appreciate this is a long shot but I went on holiday the day after the cup final and missed the Monday edition of the Evening News.

I was wondering if anybody bought a few and had a spare so I can put it along with my Sunday papers to add to the collection?

I have contacted the Evening News but they cant help.

I am willing to pay for it (maybe even a little extra within reason or get a pint in for someone that can help!!)

Thanks

GGTTH

I was away too and asked my Mum to pick me one up on the Monday. For some unknown reason she got me two so I have a spare one you can have.

PM me and we can arrange getting it to you somehow - I'd post it but God knows what sort of state it would be in by the time you got it.

Viking
17-06-2016, 04:36 PM
I was away too and asked my Mum to pick me one up on the Monday. For some unknown reason she got me two so I have a spare one you can have.

PM me and we can arrange getting it to you somehow - I'd post it but God knows what sort of state it would be in by the time you got it.

Thanks mate. PM sent

Craig_in_Prague
17-06-2016, 07:48 PM
I have one (as well as the special cup final edition pullout). Will be happy to send the Eve News to anyone. Pullout is nowt special either.