PDA

View Full Version : Anyone know what time the club shop is open till tomorrow?

Hibbyradge
16-06-2016, 03:08 PM
I'm coming back to Edinburgh for the weekend and I've arranged to get my photo with the Cup tomorrow evening.

I'd like to buy a #persevered T-shirt for the occasion.

malcolm
16-06-2016, 03:14 PM
I'm coming back to Edinburgh for the weekend and I've arranged to get my photo with the Cup tomorrow evening.

I'd like to buy a #persevered T-shirt for the occasion.

Was open last night at 8pm indeed you exit the 'photo' thru the shop... No t-shirts last night though

Hibbyradge
16-06-2016, 03:15 PM
Cheers Mac.

Maz
16-06-2016, 04:04 PM
According to another post they've just received a delivery of white and green #persevered T-shirts.

ruthven_raiders
16-06-2016, 05:35 PM
According to another post they've just received a delivery of white and green #persevered T-shirts.

All green with white lettering?🙂 that's what I've been waiting for....do they have plenty persevered scarfs and mugs? Any photos on sale....?

MurrayfieldHibs
16-06-2016, 06:00 PM
All green with white lettering? that's what I've been waiting for....do they have plenty persevered scarfs and mugs? Any photos on sale....?

Yes, all green with white lettering but there were only 3 boxes from what I saw. Better get there quick!

no mugs or persevered scarfs but they do have a few cup winner bar scarves. They also have a couple of posters for sale for £2

ruthven_raiders
16-06-2016, 06:03 PM
Yes, all green with white lettering but there were only 3 boxes from what I saw. Better get there quick!

no mugs or persevered scarfs but they do have a few cup winner bar scarves. They also have a couple of posters for sale for £2

Cheers I'm getting photos with the cup tomorrow evening, hope they're still there, if not they'll get more in

MurrayfieldHibs
16-06-2016, 06:10 PM
Cheers I'm getting photos with the cup tomorrow evening, hope they're still there, if not they'll get more in

I prefer this one to the white one :agree: