PDA

View Full Version : New #persevered T-shirts

givescotlandfreedom
16-06-2016, 02:45 PM
My Mrs just picked me up one of the green ones. Looks great. It's Avec rather than the other firm's.

givescotlandfreedom
16-06-2016, 02:49 PM

mutley
16-06-2016, 02:54 PM
Looks better in green IMO

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

.Sean.
16-06-2016, 03:02 PM
Are the white ones Avec? Ordered my old man one.

Think I'll get the green one myself for my photo next week

hibsforeurope
16-06-2016, 03:44 PM
These must have been very recent, didn't notice them in the shop at lunch time today.

EH6 Hibby
16-06-2016, 03:45 PM
These must have been very recent, didn't notice them in the shop at lunch time today.

They weren't there last night when I was in.

givescotlandfreedom
16-06-2016, 03:49 PM
Are the white ones Avec? Ordered my old man one.

Think I'll get the green one myself for my photo next week

I think the first batch were Avec but the rest aren't.

hfcnic
16-06-2016, 03:52 PM

was this the same price. I like this much better than the white one

SteveHFC
16-06-2016, 03:54 PM
Can you order it on the website?

Website's down for me.

KdyHby
16-06-2016, 03:58 PM
**** load of both green and white versions arrived at the shop just now. Shop open til 830 tonight.

givescotlandfreedom
16-06-2016, 04:22 PM
was this the same price. I like this much better than the white one

Same price, yeah.

MurrayfieldHibs
16-06-2016, 07:20 PM

Nice shirts (bought 3 this afternoon) but not so sure about your carpet though :greengrin

LancashireHibby
16-06-2016, 07:29 PM
**** load of both green and white versions arrived at the shop just now. Shop open til 830 tonight.

In that case it might raise my hopes of actually receiving the one I pre-ordered on 26th May.

1875STEVE
16-06-2016, 07:33 PM
Can you order it on the website?

Website's down for me.

Are you using the link on the official site??

If so, its been down for a week, think its changed.

URL here:

http://hibernian.clubstore.co.uk/

MurrayfieldHibs
16-06-2016, 07:33 PM
In that case it might raise my hopes of actually receiving the one I pre-ordered on 26th May.

Did you pre order to make sure you got one first............:rolleyes:

givescotlandfreedom
16-06-2016, 07:41 PM
Nice shirts (bought 3 this afternoon) but not so sure about your carpet though :greengrin

That's just a blanket to protect the sofa from pet hair, honest :)

SteveHFC
16-06-2016, 07:47 PM

URL here:

Ta :aok:

EH6 Hibby
16-06-2016, 07:47 PM
Has anyone bought a kids one? Just wanted to know what the sizing is like.

MurrayfieldHibs
16-06-2016, 07:53 PM
Has anyone bought a kids one? Just wanted to know what the sizing is like.

My oldest son is nearly 11 and is a big lad (big, not fat) and the XLB is just fight for him just now. My youngest is nearly 9 and very slim build. The LB gives him a bit of growing room but he doesn't look swamped.

LancashireHibby
16-06-2016, 08:21 PM
Did you pre order to make sure you got one first............:rolleyes:
Yep. Chased it up with the shop early last week and it was because I'd ordered a cup final mug that wasn't in stock yet (why sell them in that case - I only bought it so the postage would be worthwhile) but were due the following day. Still nothing yet though. Not overly bothered as long as I have my top in time for going on holiday in late July, but three weeks after ordering and still not here is stretching it a bit.

S4uzee
16-06-2016, 08:24 PM
I think the first batch were Avec but the rest aren't.

Is that right?
Managed to get one in the first batch which was avec and the neck was massive on it. Still need to take it back

EH6 Hibby
16-06-2016, 08:31 PM
My oldest son is nearly 11 and is a big lad (big, not fat) and the XLB is just fight for him just now. My youngest is nearly 9 and very slim build. The LB gives him a bit of growing room but he doesn't look swamped.

Thanks. My son is nearly 12. He's 5 foot tall and slim built, do you think the xlb will fit him, I'll be lost completely if I have to look at men's sizes :greengrin

MurrayfieldHibs
16-06-2016, 09:17 PM
Thanks. My son is nearly 12. He's 5 foot tall and slim built, do you think the xlb will fit him, I'll be lost completely if I have to look at men's sizes :greengrin

Just took the tape measure to him while he slept :agree:. My boy is around 5 foot tall as well (caveat - to be verified when vertical!) so the XLB should be ok :thumbsup:

EH6 Hibby
16-06-2016, 09:35 PM
Just took the tape measure to him while he slept :agree:. My boy is around 5 foot tall as well (caveat - to be verified when vertical!) so the XLB should be ok :thumbsup:

Sounds about right. Thanks. :faf:

NadeAteMyLunch!
16-06-2016, 09:48 PM
Is it normal opening hours for the shop this wkend does anyone know? Is it a 10am open on Sat?

California-Hibs
17-06-2016, 12:47 AM
These new green ones aren't available online, is it just the shop they can be purchased from? The merchandise sales have just been a total shambles. Each week I'm hoping for an announcement of new and better things to be coming into the store. Losing out on money here Hibs.

There's a few unofficial Hibs places I've seen online with a few cracking t shirts, phone cases etc. These places are about to get a decent amount of cash from me rather than Hibs directly.

SteveHFC
17-06-2016, 12:50 AM
These new green ones aren't available online, is it just the shop they can be purchased from? The merchandise sales have just been a total shambles. Each week I'm hoping for an announcement of new and better things to be coming into the store. Losing out on money here Hibs.

There's a few unofficial Hibs places I've seen online with a few cracking t shirts, phone cases etc. These places are about to get a decent amount of cash from me rather than Hibs directly.

Agree mate. Really hope more stuff becomes available in the club shop soon.

OsloHibs
17-06-2016, 01:47 AM
I had hoped a month after we won there would be more choice of stuff to buy. I like many would rather give my cash to hibs than ebay.

Nakedmanoncrack
17-06-2016, 09:24 AM
Both green and white versions now in stock & on the shelves in large quantities sizing of green ones a bit bigger than the white.

JeMeSouviens
17-06-2016, 10:17 AM
Looks better in green IMO

:agree:

Got green for myself and white for the laddie (no taste that boy) this morning. There are tons in stock and they are doing very healthy business.

MB62
17-06-2016, 10:40 AM
I had hoped a month after we won there would be more choice of stuff to buy. I like many would rather give my cash to hibs than ebay.

Hibs only get a small % as it is franchised out to some sports company is it not (or at least used to be. I know they signed the shops stuff over on a 4 year deal and reckon it still has at least one, maybe 2 years still to run).

I really fancy getting one of those 'People's Republic of Leith' polo tops but have no idea where to buy them. Somebody said the was a shop in Leith somewhere selling them but couldn't tell me where.

Bristolhibby
17-06-2016, 12:51 PM
Yep. Chased it up with the shop early last week and it was because I'd ordered a cup final mug that wasn't in stock yet (why sell them in that case - I only bought it so the postage would be worthwhile) but were due the following day. Still nothing yet though. Not overly bothered as long as I have my top in time for going on holiday in late July, but three weeks after ordering and still not here is stretching it a bit.

I was in the same boat, they were waiting on one of the photos that I bought coming in.

Get it sent! There's Father's Day happening on Sunday!

Just had a message that Royal Mail tried to deliver a parcel today but I was at work. Hopefully that's the tees.

Agree regarding the stock, shambolic. I had the 2007 tee by the Monday before flying down to Bristol, with the Cup winners tie bought I believe within a week. DVD followed.

A month later, and quite frankly some stuff that I could have knocked up from a print shop is all that's available.

PETRIE!!!!

J

Velma Dinkley
17-06-2016, 12:57 PM
Still waiting on my t-shirts. Apparently they didn't have the keyring I ordered in stock so have been waiting for that lol will be worth the wait.

JeMeSouviens
17-06-2016, 01:02 PM
Hibs only get a small % as it is franchised out to some sports company is it not (or at least used to be. I know they signed the shops stuff over on a 4 year deal and reckon it still has at least one, maybe 2 years still to run).

I really fancy getting one of those 'People's Republic of Leith' polo tops but have no idea where to buy them. Somebody said the was a shop in Leith somewhere selling them but couldn't tell me where.

Ocean Terminal -

https://www.facebook.com/madeinleith

Not a polo but ...

https://www.facebook.com/madeinleith/photos/a.1053973094618593.1073741828.1008658495816720/1053973154618587/?type=1&theater

bod
17-06-2016, 02:16 PM

URL here:

cheers for the link.
I too was wondering how it wasn't working.
Mind you considering there's only 13 products on sale regarding the Scottish Cup I now know why they haven't updated it

Jay
17-06-2016, 03:15 PM
No small adult ones left in white. The green sizes up much bigger than the white one. My 15 year old (5'5" and skinny) got an xl boys in green which fits perfectly but the white one was tiny. The small man's green was really big.
Loads of bigger sizes left as far as I saw

OsloHibs
17-06-2016, 08:04 PM

Made in leith. I seen some stuff on their instagram and then spoke with them via twitter. They do some great stuff, and plan more for the future so keep checking.

madhibee_again
17-06-2016, 11:13 PM
Posted on another thread but polos now online - http://hibernian.clubstore.co.uk/hb-7961-winners-cup-final-polo

Craig_HFC
18-06-2016, 07:36 AM
Posted on another thread but polos now online - http://hibernian.clubstore.co.uk/hb-7961-winners-cup-final-polo

Bought one of these yesterday, they look pretty good.

The writing under the badge isn't embroidered on; it's stuck on like the Marathon Bet logo on the strip. Seems pretty durable though.

lord bunberry
18-06-2016, 08:20 AM
If I don't get one of those green t shirts for Father's Day tomorrow there will be an almighty tantrum :greengrin

Argylehibby
18-06-2016, 10:39 AM
For our female fans the ladies fit #persevered tee shirts arrived yesterday, should be available to buy now too.

Danderhall Hibs
18-06-2016, 01:19 PM
For our female fans the ladies fit #persevered tee shirts arrived yesterday, should be available to buy now too.

Did they? I was in about an hour ago and was told they hadn't arrived yet but would be arriving "soon".

Dashing Bob S
18-06-2016, 01:27 PM
My face has been so boozy alcoholic red for the last month due to the celebrations, I'm too scared to wear a white t-shirt right now.

scoopyboy
18-06-2016, 01:31 PM
I've just been in the shop, if you're an adult male there is nothing between S and XXXL.

KeithTheHibby
18-06-2016, 02:38 PM
If I don't get one of those green t shirts for Father's Day tomorrow there will be an almighty tantrum :greengrin

If you are either a midget or a darts player you should be ok! They had hee haw inbetween small and double XL!

lord bunberry
18-06-2016, 03:16 PM
If you are either a midget or a darts player you should be ok! They had hee haw inbetween small and double XL!
Typical. I've got the white one, but I wanted the green one as well. Hopefully they get more in.

BT58
18-06-2016, 03:29 PM
Just bought some stuff from online shop, some polo`s were sold out,
i would have thought it would have been better to have an option of buying and getting them later,
hopefully more come in before im off on holibobs...:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Argylehibby
18-06-2016, 04:03 PM
Did they? I was in about an hour ago and was told they hadn't arrived yet but would be arriving "soon".

Definitely in the shop at 7.30 last night. Hadn't been logged on to the system or priced up but we're in the shop. I assumed that would be done this morning and they would be on sale by now.

Craig_HFC
18-06-2016, 04:08 PM
Bought this polo from the shop last night:

http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20160618/2c6d662a9ffc011d427fa027f6e9e1f7.jpg

Danderhall Hibs
18-06-2016, 04:23 PM
Definitely in the shop at 7.30 last night. Hadn't been logged on to the system or priced up but we're in the shop. I assumed that would be done this morning and they would be on sale by now.

It's a pity that the guys in the shop were oblivious to this today then!

Ronniekirk
18-06-2016, 06:25 PM
It's a pity that the guys in the shop were oblivious to this today then!

Probably sold put Sounds like we ate just getting small batches of items in So with demand as it is anything of interest will just fly off the shelves as soon as word gets around

Danderhall Hibs
18-06-2016, 09:26 PM
Probably sold put Sounds like we ate just getting small batches of items in So with demand as it is anything of interest will just fly off the shelves as soon as word gets around

Maybe. That's not what they said though - they said they hadn't received any yet not that they had sold out and were waiting on more.