PDA

View Full Version : Club Online store not working

worcesterhibby
15-06-2016, 08:16 PM
Can't get on to the clubstore online at the moment...
does this mean they are busy adding new Scottish Cup gear !!:shocked::partyhibb:flag:

Callum7
15-06-2016, 08:18 PM
Don't get too excited! It's working for me.

hibby6270
15-06-2016, 08:20 PM
Club shop site Did the same last night about this time. Thought the same as you. More SCFW merch being added? Sadly, when it came back online, there wasn't. Wouldn't get your hopes up - just yet.

SteveHFC
15-06-2016, 08:21 PM
Can't get on to the clubstore online at the moment...
does this mean they are busy adding new Scottish Cup gear !!:shocked::partyhibb:flag:

:hyper

worcesterhibby
15-06-2016, 08:21 PM
Don't get too excited! It's working for me.

:boo hoo::boo hoo::boo hoo:

Oh well..back to youtube to watch the highlights again ..France v Albania just isn't the same class :greengrin:flag::greengrin

Twiglet
18-06-2016, 10:31 PM
The link from the main Hibs site isn't right. It's coming up http://www.hibernianclubstore.co.uk/ when I click on it, but I can get in with http://hibernian.clubstore.co.uk/

Nothing really new up, it's on it's way though.

cabbageandribs1875
18-06-2016, 11:13 PM
was just checking what's happening with the gear i ordered on 8th june, it comes up Order Date: 6/8/2016 8:33:50 PM what's with the american way showing the month first then date of month

#sighs

West lower
19-06-2016, 07:41 PM
I find it unbelievable how Hibs have let this once in a lifetime occasion pass by the best part of a month ago, and we can barely buy a scarf in the shop. No announcements etc.. I am not going to rip in but what a lost opportunity. Are Hibs going to bombard us with new strips, euro games to pay for, cup winning merchandise all at once ? Also anyone still considering a season ticket might be put off by the big outlay at once. Massive own goal I fear. Hope not though.

JeMeSouviens
19-06-2016, 07:47 PM
The shop is outsourced I think so without knowing the details of that deal it's hard to tell how much the club might be able to make.

eastterrace
19-06-2016, 07:49 PM
I find it unbelievable how Hibs have let this once in a lifetime occasion pass by the best part of a month ago, and we can barely buy a scarf in the shop. No announcements etc.. I am not going to rip in but what a lost opportunity. Are Hibs going to bombard us with new strips, euro games to pay for, cup winning merchandise all at once ? Also anyone still considering a season ticket might be put off by the big outlay at once. Massive own goal I fear. Hope not though. yes was at open day and big opportunity missed as you said , could have had polo tops towels hats jerseys with cup final on them and would have sold plenty.