PDA

View Full Version : Announcement Hibs.net at the Easter Road Open Day

Pretty Boy
14-06-2016, 03:50 PM
As part of the continuing efforts to bring as many branches of the Hibs family tree together, the Hibernian Historical Trust have very kindly extended an invitation to hibs.net to be a part of the Easter Road Open day on Sunday 19th June.

I'm not entirely sure where we are going to be based within the stadium yet but we are going to have a wee bit info about the site and are going to highlight some of the good work we have done over the last few years. We'll have a flyer with some info and a few photos for people to take away and myself and possibly 1 or 2 others will be on hand to answer any questions anyone has.

This is a great chance for people to meet their fellow .netters and put faces to names, for readers who don't post to get to know a bit more and maybe take the plunge and for people to get to know a wee bit more about what we do and how we got here.

If you are planning on coming along on Sunday please come over and say hello :aok:

Hibbyradge
14-06-2016, 04:59 PM
I'll be back in Edinburgh this weekend and I might come along before heading back to York.

Is it just a drop in anytime type arrangement?

Finn2015
14-06-2016, 05:06 PM
Gutted can't make this due to living away. Hope one day to meet fellow posters here

Pretty Boy
14-06-2016, 05:32 PM
I'll be back in Edinburgh this weekend and I might come along before heading back to York.

Is it just a drop in anytime type arrangement?

Anytime between 12 and 4. It's a self guided tour.

Hibbyradge
14-06-2016, 05:33 PM
Anytime between 12 and 4. It's a self guided tour.

Thanks.

marinello59
14-06-2016, 08:04 PM
Hopefully we get a good few people dropping by. Suggestions for future social 'real life' gatherings are most welcome.

Pretty Boy
15-06-2016, 11:18 AM
Bump.

I'll be the anorak wearing dullard as I was kindly, and sadly probably accurately, described elsewhere.

Mr White
15-06-2016, 12:30 PM
Bump.

I'll be the anorak wearing dullard as I was kindly, and sadly probably accurately, described elsewhere.

:tee hee:
If you're ever looking for a new user title that's got to be a contender :greengrin

Jonnyboy
15-06-2016, 09:21 PM
Bump