PDA

View Full Version : Hibernian Historical Trust/Leith Festival Open Day - Sunday 19/6/16

Conrad Gray
13-06-2016, 08:30 PM
Apologies if this is posted elsewhere, this years Easter Road Stadium Open Day is on Sunday between noon and 1600 hours. Once again, the event will be free, however any donations will be gratefully accepted.

TheFamous1875
13-06-2016, 08:36 PM
Apologies if this is posted elsewhere, this years Easter Road Stadium Open Day is on Sunday between noon and 1600 hours. Once again, the event will be free, however any donations will be gratefully accepted.

Do you have to book a spot, or do you just turn up?

GGTTH

The Harp
13-06-2016, 08:39 PM
Just heard about this an hour ago. Has it not been very well publicised or am I just out of touch?
Went along with my grandson last year and thoroughly enjoyed it

lugz
13-06-2016, 08:41 PM
Going to take the family along to this, my daughter is getting right into hibs at the moment (she's only 3) so going to make the most of it.

Pretty Boy
13-06-2016, 08:42 PM
Hibs.net may well be there so come and say hello.

Conrad Gray
13-06-2016, 08:45 PM
Do you have to book a spot, or do you just turn up?

GGTTH

No booking required, just turn up.

TheFamous1875
13-06-2016, 08:47 PM
No booking required, just turn up.

:aok:

13-06-2016, 08:56 PM
Last time I went it was well worth the £10 I put in.
Nice leisurely walk around the holy ground for a couple of hours. Nobody rushing you about the place, plenty of photo opportunities. The guys that put on the event by the Historical Trust do a great job.

Jack
13-06-2016, 10:05 PM
For info.

This years Easter Road Stadium open day is this Sunday, 19th June between 12 and 4, self guided tours through each stand, just turn up on the day, no need to book. Entry is free too (though there will be buckets to help support what the Trust do).
You start your tour at the West Stand and go at your own pace and there will be access for wheelchair users and buggies where needed.
There will also be representatives from the Hibs family for you to find out more about them and their work in the community and with the club.

I'll be in the home changing room, as usual, say hello as you pass by!

[Unless I'm away for a pee/fag. For those who haven't met me I'm the tall and fantastically good looking one. Not easy to miss 😂]

I'm waiting to find out the obvious question.

I'm a volunteer. Ask questions but I may not know the answer.

berwickhibee
14-06-2016, 09:13 AM
ill ask, is the cup there on sunday:greengrin

lugz
14-06-2016, 10:52 AM
ill ask, is the cup there on sunday:greengrin

Well is it?:panic:

lugz
14-06-2016, 12:30 PM
From the hibs historic instagram, the cup will be there on sunday but no photo opportunities. Won't mind taking a pic of our trophy cabinet being full :greengrin

haagsehibby
14-06-2016, 01:43 PM
Could do with updating the website. Only got the details for last year there. I imagine the itinerary will be the same though.

StevieC
16-06-2016, 06:17 PM
Dnipro Kids has also been invited along to put a display up. :aok:

I will be there and will be more than happy to answer any questions about the charity, how it started, what it has achieved and what plans we have for the future.

Also happy to answer any general queries about Ukraine, the country, the people, and/or the current situation there.:wink:

... just don't ask me about the national teams' EURO 2016 campaign. :offski:

Jack
16-06-2016, 06:23 PM
Could do with updating the website. Only got the details for last year there. I imagine the itinerary will be the same though.

I understand there are technical issues at the moment which mean the site can't be updated.

dp00
16-06-2016, 06:29 PM
Hibs have surely missed a trick here... Why don't they launch the new kit or something at this event

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pretty Boy
16-06-2016, 06:33 PM
As mentioned elsewhere hibs.net will also be in attendance.

I'll have some general info about the site and some details about the money we have spent at Hibs over the years. I'm particularly keen to hear from people with ideas about anything we can do socially in 'real life' in the future as that's something that has slipped recently.

If your about come over and say hello and introduce yourself. Always good to put a face to a name.

eastterrace
16-06-2016, 06:34 PM
For info. This years Easter Road Stadium open day is this Sunday, 19th June between 12 and 4, self guided tours through each stand, just turn up on the day, no need to book. Entry is free too (though there will be buckets to help support what the Trust do). You start your tour at the West Stand and go at your own pace and there will be access for wheelchair users and buggies where needed. There will also be representatives from the Hibs family for you to find out more about them and their work in the community and with the club. I'll be in the home changing room, as usual, say hello as you pass by! [Unless I'm away for a pee/fag. For those who haven't met me I'm the tall and fantastically good looking one. Not easy to miss dde02] I'm waiting to find out the obvious question. I'm a volunteer. Ask questions but I may not know the answer. are you allowed to take photos