PDA

View Full Version : just find out that the Hibs TV commentators were attacked.

hibs0666
11-06-2016, 03:16 PM
I watched the Hibs TV video of the final today. There must have been huns behind Cliff and Connor. After hurling abuse about the '****' on the park the huns took a swing at Cliff and followed it up with at least one missile.

Hibs has a duty of care to these guys particularly when sitting amongst that mob. As such I very much hope that that these incidents are amongst those being investigated by the polls.

QMU-1875
11-06-2016, 03:24 PM
Surely this has been reported?

hibs0666
11-06-2016, 03:36 PM
Surely this has been reported?

Dunno mate first I knew of it was when I watched the hibs tv video.

Carheenlea
11-06-2016, 04:07 PM
There seemed to be a lot of verbal abuse which prompted Cliff to apologise for the bad language, then threaten to call the police up. Someone then hit Conor before a hun suit ushered the abusers away.
I`ll need to view again to clarify, so that'll be tonight`s excuse.

hibs0666
11-06-2016, 06:06 PM
There seemed to be a lot of verbal abuse which prompted Cliff to apologise for the bad language, then threaten to call the police up. Someone then hit Conor before a hun suit ushered the abusers away.
I`ll need to view again to clarify, so that'll be tonight`s excuse.

Cliff got his headphones knocked/ripped off. Either way that's assault.

Northernhibee
11-06-2016, 06:08 PM
I'll tell you what, this sort of stuff will find its way to the inquiry into this. We're being seen to tackle our troublemakers, they aren't.

hibs0666
11-06-2016, 06:22 PM
Hibs need to make sure that it is included.

bigwheel
11-06-2016, 06:28 PM
Cliff got his headphones knocked/ripped off. Either way that's assault.

I bet knowing that Hibernian FC was being etched on the cup at that moment made that situation a whole lot easier :)

HappyHibeeAG
11-06-2016, 07:08 PM
I watched the Hibs TV video of the final today. There must have been huns behind Cliff and Connor. After hurling abuse about the '****' on the park the huns took a swing at Cliff and followed it up with at least one missile.

Hibs has a duty of care to these guys particularly when sitting amongst that mob. As such I very much hope that that these incidents are amongst those being investigated by the polls.

I've been asked to submit a reply to this from Cliff Pike as hes not on .net. reply is copied and pasted for clarity...

No it's totally incorrect. Keith Reid had a programme hurled at him from behind which dislodged his headphones. There was plenty abuse being aimed at us and choice language but no one took a swing at either me or Conor. The verbal abuse Conor took was mainly after Halliday scored and another supporter apologised., It wasn't particularly comfortable for 5/10 mins or so but it needs to be kept it in context. Can't post myself as I'm banned from dot net.

Thanks

Northernhibee
11-06-2016, 07:10 PM
I've been asked to submit a reply to this from Cliff Pike as hes not on .net. reply is copied and pasted for clarity...

No it's totally incorrect. Keith Reid had a programme hurled at him from behind which dislodged his headphones. There was plenty abuse being aimed at us and choice language but no one took a swing at either me or Conor. The verbal abuse Conor took was mainly after Halliday scored and another supporter apologised., It wasn't particularly comfortable for 5/10 mins or so but it needs to be kept it in context. Can't post myself as I'm banned from dot net.

Thanks

He's banned from .net? I knew he was a yam in disguise :greengrin

Keith_M
11-06-2016, 07:14 PM
Can't post myself as I'm banned from dot net.

#JusticeForCliff

:greengrin

1987kev
11-06-2016, 07:16 PM
#JusticeForCliff

:greengrin

Who's getting the petition started :)

johnbc70
11-06-2016, 07:17 PM
So got to ask why on earth was he banned?

bigwheel
11-06-2016, 07:17 PM
He's banned from .net? I knew he was a yam in disguise :greengrin

I do recall cliff and a few others left dot net....I don't recall it as a ban...I thought it was a fall out....someone nearer the action, will recall the details....

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Wilson
11-06-2016, 07:20 PM
Who's getting the petition started :)

I'll petition against the petition.

Fair play to Cliff though.

sleeping giant
11-06-2016, 07:23 PM
#prayforcliff

:greengrin:

marinello59
11-06-2016, 07:23 PM
God to see Cliff put the record straight on this. I couldn't see anybody from Sevco doing anything similar.

Northernhibee
11-06-2016, 07:24 PM
God to see Cliff put the record straight on this. I couldn't see anybody from Sevco doing anything similar.

Is he out of hospital yet? #prayforcliff

I'm_cabbaged
11-06-2016, 07:29 PM
Getting hit with a program is more of an assault than a fresh air swing 😉