PDA

View Full Version : Neil Lennon - Hibs Manager

WhileTheChief..
11-06-2016, 12:50 AM
Not a single thread about him on the front page :confused:

What's going on, why's no one talking!!

CentreLine
11-06-2016, 06:32 AM
An outstanding statement of intent by the cup holders. I hope he is a huge success as he certainly has the pedigree.

Waxy
11-06-2016, 06:53 AM
We've just won the Scottish cup and appointed Neil Lennon as manager. I right then.

Diclonius
11-06-2016, 08:53 AM
Neil Lennon is Hibs manager?

mjhibby
11-06-2016, 01:40 PM
He's been all over the media and has brought great coverage to the club. As someone pointed out he seems totally at home at hibs and there is a huge positive vibe around the club. He's won many things but I reckon if he could win One with us he will absolutely love it to quote Mr keegan.

1987kev
11-06-2016, 01:50 PM
We've just won the Scottish cup and appointed Neil Lennon as manager. I right then.

Your kidding me on when did this happen? I was told in 2012 that Hibernian died so I stop watching football and took up cricket I can't believe I've missed this.

bill_reed
11-06-2016, 01:52 PM
thought of us as Scottish cup winners with Neil Lennon as out manager... had to pinch myself to make sure it was not dream....:agree::agree::agree:

Franck Stanton
11-06-2016, 03:06 PM
I thought Stubbs was a very good manager, the best we could get given our circumstances. Was devastated when he decided to sell his soul and go to Rotherham....ROTHER-BLOODY-HAM [who they]. Thought we would just roll over and return to the bad old days. Well, how wrong was I . We have replaced him with an even better manager, really have. NEVER have I been so excited about the start of a new season, NEVER.
Stubbs - young, enthusiastic, inexperienced, not proven. A risk. Worked wonders turned the Club around, delivered the S/Cup which I will ALWAYS be grateful for.
Lennon - WINNER, has proven himself with the [arguably], biggest Club in Scottish football, managed a side to beat, yes BEAT, Barcelona. and we have him at Easter Road fighting our corner. Can be a bit of a tool, however...he is OUR TOOL.
Get down to your local bookies, slap a wad on Hibs winning the league this year - free money in my opinion, free money. In fact, will be asking the odds for us to go the entire league campaign without LOSING a game, so confident am I in Lennons ability to take us to the next level. GREAT APPOINTMENT.

WhileTheChief..
11-06-2016, 03:20 PM
Will be good to see him on TV at the Euros giving us a mention :thumbsup:

Finn2015
11-06-2016, 03:22 PM
Will be good to see him on TV at the Euros giving us a mention :thumbsup:

Is he just commentating on Northern Ireland games?

pogo
11-06-2016, 06:52 PM
I'm watching him on TV3 in Ireland, in the studio with Graeme Sourness, doing the build up to the England Russia match.