PDA

View Full Version : I love Hibernian FC.

Greencore
10-06-2016, 11:36 PM
Does anyone else feel the same?

🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🍺🍺🍺

OtleyHibs
10-06-2016, 11:48 PM
I'm with you! Born into a Celtc family, my old dad (rip) tried his best to make me join them but made the mistake of taking me to Celtc v The First To Wear The Green in 1990 and never looked back.

He ended up driving me to Hibs games when I had no other way of getting there, good man!

Would be gutted if my own kids turned their back on the Hibs so thanks dad for letting me and ultimately helping me go my own way!

GGTTH

SlickShoes
10-06-2016, 11:58 PM
I just bought football manager 16 and went hibs, I couldn't let any one go or drop anyone from the cup winning side. When David Gray handed in a transfer request I nearly cried. Time to start as someone else with less emotional attachment!

FitbaFolkKen
11-06-2016, 12:08 AM
I just bought football manager 16 and went hibs, I couldn't let any one go or drop anyone from the cup winning side. When David Gray handed in a transfer request I nearly cried. Time to start as someone else with less emotional attachment!

I always find it really hard to play Hibs and stay interested when I eventually turf out the old players and replace with better. I prefer to start at a lower league English team and sign one or two Hibbys and build a team round them.

matty_f
11-06-2016, 12:12 AM

My son got that yesterday and was gutted because Stevenson wanted away.

SlickShoes
11-06-2016, 12:16 AM
My son got that yesterday and was gutted because Stevenson wanted away.

Happened to me on day 1 as well, I wouldn't let him go and he was raging, couldn't face dropping him either. I think I'll be getting sacked soon.

Sean1875
11-06-2016, 05:58 AM
meh. they're alright. :greengrin

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Finn2015
11-06-2016, 06:02 AM
meh. they're alright. :greengrin

Yea suppose they're OK and will do

(((Fergus)))
11-06-2016, 08:08 AM
Hibs are like an abusive spouse who keeps you sweet by giving you an amazing orgasm every 114 years.

Ronniekirk
11-06-2016, 08:31 AM
Hibs are like an abusive spouse who keeps you sweet by giving you an amazing orgasm every 114 years.

I think you should consider removing the term abusive spouse i don't normally make posts like this ,so if i find it offensive others ate bound to Just saying like

My old man
11-06-2016, 08:45 AM
Does anyone else feel the same?


There's a banner at old Trafford that is the truest statement ever
my version is.
1.Hibees
2.Kids
3.wife
IN THAT ORDER

you can have a scutch of wives but only 1 team
HIBERNIAN FC
SCOTTISH CUP WINNERS
:flag::flag:

High-On-Hibs
11-06-2016, 08:49 AM
It's more like a series of one night stands with varying degrees of quality. But even when it's shockingly bad, I keep going back for more.

Hibbyradge
11-06-2016, 08:54 AM
I think you should consider removing the term abusive spouse i don't normally make posts like this ,so if i find it offensive others ate bound to Just saying like

What?

Future17
11-06-2016, 09:00 AM
What?

I think he means it might not be appropriate, on a family forum, to compare your team to a criminal. Particularly when folk reading may have directly or indirectly suffered from the crime in question.

You probably wouldn't compare your team to a rapist or murderer.

Hibbyradge
11-06-2016, 09:07 AM
I think he means it might not be appropriate, on a family forum, to compare your team to a criminal. Particularly when folk reading may have directly or indirectly suffered from the crime in question.

You probably wouldn't compare your team to a rapist or murderer.

No I wouldn't, but that's because the analogy wouldn't work. The abusive spouse joke does.

And I don't understand why the term shouldn't be used on a family forum.

(((Fergus)))
11-06-2016, 09:14 AM
No I wouldn't, but that's because the analogy wouldn't work. The abusive spouse joke does.

And I don't understand why the term shouldn't be used on a family forum.

In my defence, I got the impression this was the sort of family forum where it was OK, for example, to post videos about a goalie getting a blow job off a stranger in a public toilet. Apologies if I've been a bit gauche vis-a-vis forum etiquette.

High-On-Hibs
11-06-2016, 09:20 AM
In my defence, I got the impression this was the sort of family forum where it was OK, for example, to post videos about a goalie getting a blow job off a stranger in a public toilet. Apologies if I've been a bit gauche vis-a-vis forum etiquette.

:faf:

Not sure about that. But daffy duck pulling one off seems to be a common thing on here.

marinello59
11-06-2016, 10:56 AM
We do try to keep this place family friendly. Rather than have us deleting posts please keep it sensible. Thanks.

Allant1981
11-06-2016, 12:13 PM

Why do you find that offensive?

Ronniekirk
11-06-2016, 12:40 PM
Why do you find that offensive?

Ok better explain Maybe i was being sensitive to the phrase Abusive Spouse as i work sometimes with victims of domestic abuse . i thought maybe that may cause offence to others
I know the op wasn't meaning it in this way