PDA

View Full Version : Official Site: SCOTTISH CUP PHOTOS: FAQS

RSS Bot
10-06-2016, 12:50 PM
More... (http://www.hibernianfc.co.uk/news/6567)

thebakerboy
10-06-2016, 01:17 PM
How do you book tickets as there is no link in article , it says there is. Also unable to find any info at e-ticketing.How can the timeslots be running out if they cannot be booked?

JeMeSouviens
10-06-2016, 01:20 PM
How do you book tickets as there is no link in article , it says there is. Also unable to find any info at e-ticketing.How can the timeslots be running out if they cannot be booked?

https://www.eticketing.co.uk/hibernianfc/Events

thebakerboy
10-06-2016, 01:28 PM
Thanks for that , couldnt find it anywhere but now bookmarked, no times suitable at the moment.

Northernhibee
10-06-2016, 01:33 PM
Can I be naked wearing only a Dean Gaffney mask? :hyper

HibbyAl
10-06-2016, 01:37 PM

There is a link in the article in big bold letters!

SteveHFC
10-06-2016, 01:42 PM
Can I be naked wearing only a Dean Gaffney mask? :hyper

You need help mate. ;-).

GreenCastle
10-06-2016, 01:50 PM
Famous Five concourse...I hope they have a decent background!!

Northernhibee
10-06-2016, 02:09 PM
You need help mate. ;-).

Tbf nobody has answered my letters and emails asking about this from the club. It's probably the most asked question too.

HibbyAndy
10-06-2016, 02:25 PM
Al the time slots are pretty much Wednesday 15th June and only go till 14.30 i thought they went on all evening ?:confused: Also there is hardly any slots for Friday a week today when i'm free !

SteveHFC
10-06-2016, 02:31 PM
Tbf nobody has answered my letters and emails asking about this from the club. It's probably the most asked question too.

Might send the club a email asking if i could wear my lion mask. :hyper

Northernhibee
10-06-2016, 02:49 PM
Might send the club a email asking if i could wear my lion mask. :hyper

Ask them when Leigh is coming back at the same time :hyper

Frogga
10-06-2016, 03:25 PM
Are we able to hold the trophy or are we just next to it?

CallumLaidlaw
10-06-2016, 03:33 PM
Are we able to hold the trophy or are we just next to it?

I asked Frank Dougan on twitter last night and he "believed" that we could. I hope so, my son will be absolutely gutted if he can't hold it. He's already been practising his David Gray impression. :greengrin

erin go bragh
10-06-2016, 03:36 PM
Am gonnie wait till Oct .Then I'll get the photo done with both cups 😜🏆🏆

CapitalGreen
10-06-2016, 03:53 PM
Al the time slots are pretty much Wednesday 15th June and only go till 14.30 i thought they went on all evening ?:confused: Also there is hardly any slots for Friday a week today when i'm free !

Most slots are now sold out, if you're not fast you're last.

They'll be releasing more dates in due course.

calumhibee1
11-06-2016, 07:15 AM
When I was booking the photo it gives you the option of delivery etc. I thought it won't matter I'll get an email so I chose collection. Apparently I actually need to collect something from the ticket office. Is that right or will an email with my ST do?

Renfrew_Hibby
11-06-2016, 07:40 PM
When I was booking the photo it gives you the option of delivery etc. I thought it won't matter I'll get an email so I chose collection. Apparently I actually need to collect something from the ticket office. Is that right or will an email with my ST do?

Aye do you have to go to the ticket office for a ticket?

RCNG
11-06-2016, 08:47 PM
Famous Five concourse...I hope they have a decent background!!

Would love it to be Sam Nicholson celebrating his goal at the PBS....

Sir David Gray
11-06-2016, 08:54 PM

I would also like to know this.

I am currently trying to book my slot and it's giving me the same options as it would for a normal game (including student! :confused:)

What do you need to select? :dunno:

calumhibee1
12-06-2016, 06:34 AM
Guy on Facebook phones the ticket office and apparently an email will do

ruthven_raiders
12-06-2016, 06:47 AM
Guy on Facebook phones the ticket office and apparently an email will do

I got charged £1 first class delivery...

Sir David Gray
12-06-2016, 11:16 AM
I got charged £1 first class delivery...

It's really not very clear at all with regards to the ticket delivery options and it's not covered, from what I can gather, on the FAQs that the club published.

Having a "student" option for this is clearly nonsense and allowing people to be charged an extra £6.95, or whatever it is, for special delivery, when Hibs will accept your e-mail confirmation as proof of purchase is ridiculous.

Jay
12-06-2016, 12:20 PM
I don't understand what people were expecting to get delivered? I agree it's a bit of a weird setup with the options but common sense would surely say not to pay for delivery.

Carheenlea
12-06-2016, 11:10 PM
I don't understand what people were expecting to get delivered? I agree it's a bit of a weird setup with the options but common sense would surely say not to pay for delivery.

I assumed a ticket would be issued in the same way tickets were issued for the calendar signing last time I went to that. I paid a pound, so if transpires that was not necessary then I expect Rod to be present, armed with a bag of pound coins to reimburse those of us out of pocket.

Jay
13-06-2016, 03:38 AM
I assumed a ticket would be issued in the same way tickets were issued for the calendar signing last time I went to that. I paid a pound, so if transpires that was not necessary then I expect Rod to be present, armed with a bag of pound coins to reimburse those of us out of pocket.

Absolutely, if people have paid because the option was there it should be refunded without doubt.

HibbyDave
14-06-2016, 01:53 PM

THIS. (will never happen!)

Kojock
14-06-2016, 02:21 PM
THIS. (will never happen!)

Rod, Leeann and Sir Tom were all present. No bag of pound coins tho.

Sir David Gray
14-06-2016, 08:38 PM

I don't think it's totally inconceivable to think that a ticket may have been sent out for such an event.

Fortunately I chose the "add access to card" option which didn't incur any additional costs but I can see why some people would have chosen first class post, particularly if they're a non season ticket holder.

The options available are nonsense.