View Full Version : Official Site: GET YOUR PHOTO WITH THE SCOTTISH CUP

Pages : 1 [2] 3

alhibby
15-06-2016, 02:15 PM
Check out the second last question re touching the cup

http://www.hibernianfc.co.uk/news/6577

pacoluna
15-06-2016, 02:21 PM
Thankfully getting a picture with the cup doesn't really interest me, saves me from this thread.

BoomtownHibees
15-06-2016, 02:23 PM
Thankfully getting a picture with the cup doesn't really interest me, saves me from this thread.

Thanks for your input

pacoluna
15-06-2016, 02:25 PM
Thanks for your input

I am finding the debate over whether the backdrop is correct or if you are allowed to touch the cup from grown men rather amusing though.:cb

RoxburghHibs
15-06-2016, 02:49 PM
I am finding the debate over whether the backdrop is correct or if you are allowed to touch the cup from grown men rather amusing though.:cb

And why is that?

MacBean
15-06-2016, 03:31 PM
You can touch / hold/ grab it, but you cannot LIFT it. says so on the Hibs Website.

Green Fish
15-06-2016, 03:34 PM
Last night we weren't allowed to touch at all, I couldn't care less. I'm just elated that we won the cup and I've now got s great photo with my 3 kids that I'll cherish forever

Sent from my E2303 using Tapatalk

Maz
15-06-2016, 06:06 PM
When you say you took a photo with your mobile - were you in this picture or was it just a quick snap of the cup itself?

Just a a quick snap of the cup itself before the next folks were coming in. I actually didn't think of this but someone else was trying to take a photo and asked me to take one for them (just the cup) so thought I'd get one for myself. The photographer was ok with it although the Security were trying to hurry me along. No hassle though. If you don't ask you don't get. :thumbsup:

SteveHFC
15-06-2016, 07:05 PM
You can touch / hold/ grab it, but you cannot LIFT it. says so on the Hibs Website.

I got to hold it :hyper.

eastterrace
15-06-2016, 07:29 PM
Just a a quick snap of the cup itself before the next folks were coming in. I actually didn't think of this but someone else was trying to take a photo and asked me to take one for them (just the cup) so thought I'd get one for myself. The photographer was ok with it although the Security were trying to hurry me along. No hassle though. If you don't ask you don't get. :thumbsup: so would be able to take you iPad in and get a picture taken with the cup using it or is that pushing it

EH6 Hibby
15-06-2016, 07:31 PM
so would be able to take you iPad in and get a picture taken with the cup using it or is that pushing it

You'd have to get someone else to take it while you're getting your official one done, I asked after me and my son had ours taken if I could take a quick one with my phone and was told no.

Danderhall Hibs
15-06-2016, 08:33 PM
I was in tonight - cracking picture even if I do say so myself. Well organised - I was in and out in 10 minutes.

Could hold it but not allowed to lift it or kiss it.

h1bs4life
15-06-2016, 08:46 PM
Went down this afternoon with my 79 year old dad. Well organised ,no wait at all . Photo taken holding the cup, printed and out in 10 minutes. £15 ? priceless to see the smile on the auld man's face when he got to see / touch the cup, something he thought was never going to happen:flag:.

Ilovehibs
15-06-2016, 10:11 PM
Went down this afternoon with my 79 year old dad. Well organised ,no wait at all . Photo taken holding the cup, printed and out in 10 minutes. £15 ? priceless to see the smile on the auld man's face when he got to see / touch the cup, something he thought was never going to happen:flag:.

That has just brought tears to my eyes. What a special moment that must have been for you and your Dad. Great he finally saw it in his lifetime.

Have to say, I'm loving looking through all the photos on the Hibs website link. It's safe to say us Hibbies come in all sorts of different packaging eh...but the looks on people's faces, both young and old are fantastic. It's also great spotting all the people you know- feels like sharing the victory all over again. Love it.

ruthven_raiders
16-06-2016, 08:20 AM
That has just brought tears to my eyes. What a special moment that must have been for you and your Dad. Great he finally saw it in his lifetime.

Have to say, I'm loving looking through all the photos on the Hibs website link. It's safe to say us Hibbies come in all sorts of different packaging eh...but the looks on people's faces, both young and old are fantastic. It's also great spotting all the people you know- feels like sharing the victory all over again. Love it.

Yes all those years and to touch the cup, my dad lived 85 years, 11 years ago he passed away, mum 14 years now. My dad's brother, my uncle died two days before final....so I understand the emotion....

My kids, 11 and 6, wife and I will be touching cup tomorrow evening and taking a pic of the Hibernian name on the cup.

Writing this down has reminded me when coming out of hampden an older chap started to chat and seeing how young my kids were, he got emotional as his uncle had died a few months before, so to see some little hibees happy and see hibs lift the cup must have got to him.

GreenArmyyy!
16-06-2016, 08:25 AM

It didn't really save you from the thread though did it? Considering you felt it necessary to reply with a totally pointless statement.

lugz
16-06-2016, 08:32 AM
Yes all those years and to touch the cup, my dad lived 85 years, 11 years ago he passed away, mum 14 years now. My dad's brother, my uncle died two days before final....so I understand the emotion....

My kids, 11 and 6, wife and I will be touching cup tomorrow evening and taking a pic of the Hibernian name on the cup.

Writing this down has reminded me when coming out of hampden an older chap started to chat and seeing how young my kids were, he got emotional as his uncle had died a few months before, so to see some little hibees happy and see hibs lift the cup must have got to him.

Should not have read this while on public transport, having to hold back the tears. My Grandad never got to see us lift the cup, my uncle had his picture in his pocket at the game so he could be there in spirit.
I'm going to savour every moment (albeit a very short moment) with the cup tomorrow afternoon.

Kato
16-06-2016, 08:53 AM
So Hibs name is ALWAYS on the cup then. Good to know. You know the old phrase "their name is on the cup this year". Seems we needn't have worried. It been on there all the time. :greengrin:greengrin

The 1887 win is on there too.

pacoluna
16-06-2016, 08:54 AM
And why is that?

It's a replica cup it's no the real thing! The scottish cup was an unbelievable experience one I will never forget but now it's time to focus on the new season with lennon in charge not bicker over whether we are allowed to touch a replica cup or not.

JeMeSouviens
16-06-2016, 09:02 AM
Yes, if your looking at the cup front on, it's on the base right hand side.
1902 win is on the trophy itself.

1902 is on the plinth somewhere, 1887 is on the back of the actual cup.

Kato
16-06-2016, 10:01 AM
1902 is on the plinth somewhere, 1887 is on the back of the actual cup.

See this thread for a decent pic of Hibs name on the Cup.

There seems to be some confusion with the "Hibernians" "Hibernian" thing. HFC have always been called "Hibernian Football Club" - at no time have Hibs ever been registered with the SFA as "Hibernians". The term was used in the press or as pluralised version of the teams players.

Hibernian FC. Since 1875.

.Sean.
16-06-2016, 03:55 PM
I canny believe we win a cup we've all been waiting for our whole lives, we get to stand beside it while it glistens with green and white ribbons, hold it by it by the handle and get our photo with it yet folk are moaning cause you canny lift it up. Only Hibs. The thing must be worth millions they're no gonna let Joe Bloggs lift it :faf:

Me, my old man and wee brother are going up next Friday at half six. Can't wait!:flag:

KWJ
16-06-2016, 04:02 PM
I canny believe we win a cup we've all been waiting for our whole lives, we get to stand beside it while it glistens with green and white ribbons, hold it by it by the handle and get our photo with it yet folk are moaning cause you canny lift it up. Only Hibs. The thing must be worth millions they're no gonna let Joe Bloggs lift it :faf:

Me, my old man and wee brother are going up next Friday at half six. Can't wait!:flag:

It'll still be worth a bit but as said, the real thing is sitting in the museum at Hampden. And folk are allowed to lift and carry it about when it's on outings.

I may have to pay homage to the real thing, I hope it's got the green and white ribbons on it.

I imagine it's partly to do with time as well as keeping it clean for everyone's pics.

JeMeSouviens
16-06-2016, 04:02 PM

:agree:

It's even worse than the parade route chat. :wink:

KWJ
16-06-2016, 04:04 PM
Sadly it probably won't have the ribbons on it.

http://www.scottishfootballmuseum.org.uk/the-museum/

JeMeSouviens
16-06-2016, 04:45 PM
See this thread for a decent pic of Hibs name on the Cup.

There seems to be some confusion with the "Hibernians" "Hibernian" thing. HFC have always been called "Hibernian Football Club" - at no time have Hibs ever been registered with the SFA as "Hibernians". The term was used in the press or as pluralised version of the teams players.

Hibernian FC. Since 1875.

Can't see anything in this thread? but here's the back of the cup from one of Alan Rennie's pics. Hibs 1887 half way down. Sadly Hearts and Celtic managed to squeak the last 2 places but Rangers (deceased) aren't there. :wink:

http://home2.btconnect.com/anniviers/cup.png

Viking
16-06-2016, 04:45 PM
I was up for my photo this afternoon and can't grumble one bit. We went up early to go to the shop and chanced going through before our slot. They said it was no probs at all and we got in. Got to hold the handles (i didn't even ask about lifting it as think it looks better with the base and would look daft with the cup in the air and base just sitting on the stand) and they were letting you get photos on phones aswell. Photos were printed very quickly too. A good all round experience.

MurrayfieldHibs
16-06-2016, 04:57 PM
I was up for my photo this afternoon and can't grumble one bit. We went up early to go to the shop and chanced going through before our slot. They said it was no probs at all and we got in. Got to hold the handles (i didn't even ask about lifting it as think it looks better with the base and would look daft with the cup in the air and base just sitting on the stand) and they were letting you get photos on phones aswell. Photos were printed very quickly too. A good all round experience.

Well said Viking. Just back from having my picture taken with my big bro and my two sons. We got to hold the handles and the photographer was letting people take their own pictures too. Very relaxed and enjoyable :thumbsup:
One thing I like about the mount you get your print in - it has HIBERNIAN FC SCOTTISH CUP WINNERS 2016 and in smaller font underneath #PERSEVERED. That is the way I would like it on all merchandising please :agree:

I will have a bit of a moan (again) about the lack of SC2016 merchandising. There were many people in the shop including a group of tourists looking to buy stuff but there is very little there. They have just got a big new batch of white #Persevered t-shirts in and a couple of boxes of the green version. I bought one each for myself and the boys and with a couple of other things spent £64. It could have been much,much more if there was more to buy.

MurrayfieldHibs
16-06-2016, 06:43 PM
Anyone know how they will email the photo when they didn't ask our names/email address when we got our picture taken ?? :confused:

Craig_HFC
16-06-2016, 06:51 PM
Anyone know how they will email the photo when they didn't ask our names/email address when we got our picture taken ?? :confused:

They get uploaded onto Facebook and Hibs' Flickr album & you can download them from there.

MurrayfieldHibs
16-06-2016, 07:17 PM
They get uploaded onto Facebook and Hibs' Flickr album & you can download them from there.

Thanks Craig. I had better work out how to Facebook and flickr then.....

hibeesjoe
16-06-2016, 07:17 PM
Got my picture taken earlier and chuffed with the result. Is the digital copy just a photo on Hibs Facebook page though? Poor show if it is. I was kinda hoping it would be a decent file size emailed so you could blow it up quite a bit without losing the quality.

Craig_HFC
16-06-2016, 07:20 PM

When did you get your photo done? I'll get the link for you.

Craig_HFC
16-06-2016, 07:20 PM
Got my picture taken earlier and chuffed with the result. Is the digital copy just a photo on Hibs Facebook page though? Poor show if it is. I was kinda hoping it would be a decent file size emailed so you could blow it up quite a bit without losing the quality.

The pictures are on Flickr too and they are very good quality on there.

MurrayfieldHibs
16-06-2016, 07:23 PM

This afternoon at about 16.30 along with my big bro and my two boys (wearing their white #Persevered t shirts as the green ones weren't in then).

Craig_HFC
16-06-2016, 07:24 PM
This afternoon at about 16.30 along with my big bro and my two boys (wearing their white #Persevered t shirts as the green ones weren't in then).

Those aren't up yet, will either be up later tonight or tomorrow morning. Will keep an eye out though & post the link here when they're up.

MurrayfieldHibs
16-06-2016, 07:30 PM

Great. Thanks Craig :aok:. Need to get it posted on the work intranet so our 1,000 staff around the world get to see it :greengrin

Craig_HFC
16-06-2016, 07:34 PM

Great. Thanks Craig :aok:. Need to get it posted on the work intranet so our 1,000 staff around the world get to see it :greengrin

This is the link to the 'photo albums' on the Hibs Flickr page; they'll appear here when they're uploaded.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/143397735@N08/albums

:aok:

CraigHibee
16-06-2016, 07:40 PM

you can check the official Facebook page here

https://www.facebook.com/HibernianFootballClubOfficial/

and you can see all the photos that have been taken on what dates etc

Hibby70
16-06-2016, 07:56 PM
So bored with the Germany game that I started browsing the cup photos.

Some crackers on there and it really brings home how big a thing it actually was to win it. Love the one with the dog!!!!

Going next week.

Would be great for a huge wall of these photos to be part of the stands somewhere.

MurrayfieldHibs
16-06-2016, 08:05 PM
Thanks Craig X2 :aok::aok:

wookie70
16-06-2016, 08:18 PM
Went down to get pics of me and the kids with the cup. Very well organised and professional. Photo looks decent and mount very nice. Allowed me to take a couple of photos myself so was really delighted with that. No issue holding the handles of the cup. All in all well done Hibs and the Photography guys. Only problem was forgetting a memory card for my camera. Gutted but the phone photos will do nicely.

Any idea when the email arrives and what size the file is as I would rather have a tighter crop and print it myself.

ruthven_raiders
16-06-2016, 08:29 PM

Obviously you can't click on any photo and download, so how do you get to download your pic? Do you login with details given by the club?

hibee_girl
16-06-2016, 08:29 PM
Obviously you can't click on any photo and download, so how do you get to download your pic? Do you login with details given by the club?

You can.

Craig_HFC
16-06-2016, 08:31 PM

On Facebook you just right click the photo and 'save as' but I'd say using the Flickr link would be better. You just click the download button on the photo you want. You then choose the size you want to download and then it saves onto your computer.

wookie70
16-06-2016, 08:32 PM
Easy to get them off Facebook but I thought they were emailing the pics too

Onceinawhile
16-06-2016, 08:34 PM
Got the pics today.

Delighted.

Only disappointment was the background was in front of the Hibs 100 board with my name on it.

greenlex
17-06-2016, 02:17 AM
I was down last night. I cannot believe how emotional I was when up close and personal with her. I was not ready for that.

ruthven_raiders
17-06-2016, 05:17 AM
You can.

Yeh went into flicker and Yeh seems you can...seems as if photographer has taken three or four you can download the lot! 😊 hopefully if I ask photographer he will take a close up of us all on the phone....

CallumLaidlaw
17-06-2016, 06:23 AM
I was down last night. I cannot believe how emotional I was when up close and personal with her. I was not ready for that.

Yeah got that too. Was so proud to be standing there with my dad and my son.

h185forever
17-06-2016, 07:27 AM
Got ours done Tuesday evening and all in that session were told..."no touching the cup".....didn't want to lift but would've been nice if we could've held the handles.

Disappointing to read that in sessions before and after people were actually allowed to touch.

No consistency ...hmmmmmmmm

Dav1986
17-06-2016, 09:12 AM
I'm wanting to book one with me, one with me and my 2 year old and one with us 2 and my dad. On eticketing site I chose a time and put 3 adults (only option there is) and in my basket that is £45. Is this correct for what I need? Or is that just for the one photo of the 3 of us for £45?

I think it's correct but just want to make sure...

Craig_HFC
17-06-2016, 09:15 AM
I'm wanting to book one with me, one with me and my 2 year old and one with us 2 and my dad. On eticketing site I chose a time and put 3 adults (only option there is) and in my basket that is £45. Is this correct for what I need? Or is that just for the one photo of the 3 of us for £45?

I think it's correct but just want to make sure...

Yeah that's right. It's £15 per slot & each slot can have up to 6 people in the picture. If you're wanting 3 different pictures then you'll need to pay for 3 slots.

Dav1986
17-06-2016, 09:21 AM
Yeah that's right. It's £15 per slot & each slot can have up to 6 people in the picture. If you're wanting 3 different pictures then you'll need to pay for 3 slots.

Nice one! That's what I thought but wanted to check before confirming it!

CallumLaidlaw
17-06-2016, 09:29 AM
Went last night and the photographer was excellent with us. We arrived at 6.05 (slot was 6.30-7pm) and were told straight away that we could hold the cup handles but not to pick it up. Because we were early she asked us not to join the queue yet as there was still some 6pm folks to arrive but within 5 mins she said we could now join. The photographer took our 1 official pic then gave us a minute to quickly take our own pics with my phone, so me, my son and my dad all got individual pics on my phone as well as the official one of the three of us. He did hurry us up as we were taking the last pic as he wanted to keep the crowd moving. We then joined the queue to collect the pictures, collected that, sppent 10 minutes going round the shop, and was back in the car just before 6.50pm. Not bad going at all. Very well organised and a good common sense approach regarding phone pics etc. Oh and I absolutely love my official picture of the 3 of us. Well done Hibs. :flag:

tartanhibee
17-06-2016, 09:37 AM
I was also in last night it was well organised and echo the same as the post above. Love the photo of me and my son going to frame it and get the frame engraved. Well done hibs.

Kato
17-06-2016, 10:13 AM
Can't see anything in this thread? but here's the back of the cup from one of Alan Rennie's pics. Hibs 1887 half way down. Sadly Hearts and Celtic managed to squeak the last 2 places but Rangers (deceased) aren't there. :wink:

http://home2.btconnect.com/anniviers/cup.png

Aye, sorry, JMS. Missed the link.

http://www.hibs.net/showthread.php?234709-Engraving-the-Cup

Beefster
17-06-2016, 11:32 AM
Went down to get pics of me and the kids with the cup. Very well organised and professional. Photo looks decent and mount very nice. Allowed me to take a couple of photos myself so was really delighted with that. No issue holding the handles of the cup. All in all well done Hibs and the Photography guys. Only problem was forgetting a memory card for my camera. Gutted but the phone photos will do nicely.

Any idea when the email arrives and what size the file is as I would rather have a tighter crop and print it myself.

No email. You can just download the original image files from Flickr as soon as they're up.

wookie70
17-06-2016, 12:24 PM
No email. You can just download the original image files from Flickr as soon as they're up.
Cheers, spotted the Flicker link. That makes it even better value

lugz
17-06-2016, 02:02 PM
Well done hibs on an excellent experience.

I'm just back from my 2pm appointment, we arrived 10 mins early after a look around the shop, We were more than happy to wait but were told just to join the queue.

The line went down quickly and when it was our turn the photographer was brilliant, he was patient till he got a good shot as my 3 year old daughter like to have a silly smile :greengrin. Once that was done he let me take a quick picture of the cup.
Once in the queue for printing it was nice and quick as well. The photographer was coming over to help the lady serving which let people get some photos on their mobiles, thankfully the security weren't too bothered.
The product itself is really nice, the photo is great quality and will probably end up in a frame with my programme and ticket.

hibee_girl
17-06-2016, 03:24 PM
We went this afternoon for a 3.30 slot, got there about 3.20 and it was pretty quiet so all went smoothly. Even had plenty time to take our own photos with our phones.

A word of warning though, their card machine wasn't working so had to pay in cash for any extra photos.

A brilliant experience though, my Grandad was one happy old man! :greengrin

OsloHibs
17-06-2016, 08:01 PM

Great photo. So jealous!

17-06-2016, 08:26 PM
Very well organised, well done hibs :thumbsup:

Craig_HFC
18-06-2016, 07:28 AM
Was down last night for the 2nd time to get a family one (first time was just me, my dad and uncles) and it was great. The photographer let us take our own photos with our phones while we were waiting on the official one being printed. Organised really well, very smooth.

Well done Hibs. [emoji1303]

Argylehibby
18-06-2016, 10:34 AM
Was down last night for the 2nd time to get a family one (first time was just me, my dad and uncles) and it was great. The photographer let us take our own photos with our phones while we were waiting on the official one being printed. Organised really well, very smooth.

Well done Hibs. [emoji1303]

I was there last night too and agree the organisation was spot on. Got the official photo's taken and then time for a few taken ourselves. The security guy even showed us where the previous Hibernian entries were to save us searching for them.

:top marks

Gmack7
18-06-2016, 10:39 AM
I was there last night too and agree the organisation was spot on. Got the official photo's taken and then time for a few taken ourselves. The security guy even showed us where the previous Hibernian entries were to save us searching for them.

:top marks
It seems to be getting a bit more relaxed,which is handy for me as i'll be there on Thursday night:cb

Argylehibby
18-06-2016, 10:44 AM
It seems to be getting a bit more relaxed,which is handy for me as i'll be there on Thursday night:cb

We were maybe lucky in that we turned up early and the previous slot had all been through but the rest for our slot hadn't arrived yet. The security guy is always on duty behind the goals on a Saturday so knew us which maybe helped with the previous winners bit but it was very relaxed!

BroxburnHibee
18-06-2016, 01:07 PM
Just booked my slot for Thursday night :thumbsup:

emerald green
18-06-2016, 02:58 PM

It says when you are trying to book a photo slot... "Supporters will be emailed in the days following their photo slot with the link to download from the club's Flickr account." :confused:

Beefster
18-06-2016, 04:13 PM
It says when you are trying to book a photo slot... "Supporters will be emailed in the days following their photo slot with the link to download from the club's Flickr account." :confused:

Maybe they will get round to it eventually. Seems a bit pointless waiting for an email though when the guy printing the photos is saying no email and the links to Facebook and Flickr are all over the place.

David_D
18-06-2016, 04:25 PM
Anyone know how long it takes for the photos to be added to Flickr? Had photos done yesterday morning. Thanks

wookie70
18-06-2016, 04:37 PM
Anyone know how long it takes for the photos to be added to Flickr? Had photos done yesterday morning. Thanks

I was Thursday night and they went up on Friday afternoon

hibee_girl
18-06-2016, 05:24 PM

They said to us yesterday afternoon that the wifi was down so that might explain why they're not up yet

sleeping giant
18-06-2016, 05:45 PM
Just booked my slot for Thursday night :thumbsup:

So have I mate.
Half 7.

I feel like a big bairn :greengrin:

WoreTheGreen
18-06-2016, 05:51 PM
So have I mate.
Half 7.

I feel like a big bairn :greengrin:

Only 4 more sleeps if your good

emerald green
18-06-2016, 06:08 PM
Maybe they will get round to it eventually. Seems a bit pointless waiting for an email though when the guy printing the photos is saying no email and the links to Facebook and Flickr are all over the place.

OK :agree:

Renfrew_Hibby
18-06-2016, 07:05 PM
I was Thursday night and they went up on Friday afternoon

I was in for the morning session yesterday (Friday) and still nothing :(

Hibernia&Alba
19-06-2016, 02:35 PM
I want one of my nieces and nephews in their colours. Is there still time?

TheGreenMan
19-06-2016, 03:14 PM
When are the new dates available? No evening times left

Sir David Gray
19-06-2016, 03:21 PM
Got mine tomorrow night - can't wait. :hyper

Finn2015
19-06-2016, 03:30 PM
Got mine tomorrow night - can't wait. :hyper

This your time. Exfoliate, moisturise and take care of your cuticles and you will be fine

Hibby_G
19-06-2016, 03:42 PM
Have we established if we need any kind of ticket to get our photos taken then ? Or our confirmation email printed out ? When i bought my 30 minute slot last week i ticked the box to get something collected at the ticket office ?:confused:

wookie70
19-06-2016, 03:46 PM
Have we established if we need any kind of ticket to get our photos taken then ? Or our confirmation email printed out ? When i bought my 30 minute slot last week i ticked the box to get something collected at the ticket office ?:confused:

You just need to know your name.

Hibby_G
19-06-2016, 03:46 PM
You just need to know your name.

That's easy then :greengrin

Sir David Gray
19-06-2016, 03:49 PM

You're lucky - some people paid extra to have a ticket posted out to them that was never going to arrive!

You don't even need the e-mail confirmation although Hibs said in the FAQs that it might be a good idea to bring that with you in case there are any problems.

Hibby_G
19-06-2016, 03:50 PM
You're lucky - some people paid extra to have a ticket posted out to them that was never going to arrive!

You don't even need the e-mail confirmation although Hibs said in the FAQs that it might be a good idea to bring that with you in case there are any problems.

I'l use the local library to print it off :cb

hibby6270
19-06-2016, 06:13 PM
I'm booked tomorrow Monday afternoon. Really hope they change the background of fans to the one that was shown at today's open day. Far more appropriate IMO. We'll see.

Hibbyradge
19-06-2016, 07:49 PM
When will Friday's photos be uploaded to Flickr?

matty_f
19-06-2016, 10:31 PM
Going tomorrow night as well. Looking forward to it!

DaveF
20-06-2016, 11:06 AM
Is it only until Friday 4pm to do this in the current session?

I'm off next week so was hoping to get a slot later in that week as I could get the kids there once School shuts down. Seems like I may have to wait for the next lot if nothing past the 24th.

DaveF
20-06-2016, 11:16 AM
Trying for Thursday evening slots which appear to be available in the ticketing but saying no slots free when you try and book. Why the hell are they listed if that's the case?

Beefster
20-06-2016, 11:26 AM
Trying for Thursday evening slots which appear to be available in the ticketing but saying no slots free when you try and book. Why the hell are they listed if that's the case?

Folk may be sitting with them in their baskets so they're not technically sold yet?

TheGreenMan
20-06-2016, 11:36 AM

Annoying. They need to get more evening times available.

DaveF
20-06-2016, 11:40 AM
Folk may be sitting with them in their baskets so they're not technically sold yet?

Surely they would time out after a while though? Seems to have been like that all morning (well, since I've been trying anyway)

Bit frustrating.

DaveF
20-06-2016, 11:49 AM
Annoying. They need to get more evening times available.

I gave the TO a ring to see what's up. Basically, the website needs updating so if there are no times showing as available then its sold out despite it still being listed.

The current run ends on Friday at 4pm as they need to sort new dates with the photographer, so will just need to wait on the next slots being issued.

OsloHibs
20-06-2016, 11:53 AM
Having read this thread the amount of folk moaning about backgrounds, not holding the cup etc etc is unreal.

WE WON THE CUP!!!!!

I've came to the conclusion that negative comments are a must on this board. No matter what.

Hibbyradge
20-06-2016, 11:54 AM
Having read this thread the amount of folk moaning about backgrounds, not holding the cup etc etc is unreal.

WE WON THE CUP!!!!!

I've came to the conclusion that negative comments are a must on this board. No matter what.

Terrible post.

:wink:

CallumLaidlaw
20-06-2016, 11:59 AM

WE WON THE CUP!!!!!

When people are paying for a product, they are entitled to an opinion. When other clubs were fine with their fans holding the trophy during the photos, it then looked overcautious that we weren't allowing it, especially with photos going around of taxi drivers waving the thing around. As I have said above tho, I went on Thursday and it was a very easy, well organised experience. The photographer was great and was pretty relaxed with us. Got to hold it and take our own pictures. Seems like it relaxed since day 1 of the event. Fair play to the club for taking on feedback. And as you say, we won the effing cup and I now have a wonderful photo of me, my dad and my son all with the trophy!

stantonhibby
20-06-2016, 12:02 PM
I gave the TO a ring to see what's up. Basically, the website needs updating so if there are no times showing as available then its sold out despite it still being listed.

The current run ends on Friday at 4pm as they need to sort new dates with the photographer, so will just need to wait on the next slots being issued.

Hope not as I've got a booking for 7pm on Friday !

lugz
20-06-2016, 12:07 PM
When will Friday's photos be uploaded to Flickr?

I've just messaged the club on twitter about this, will let you know if I get a response.

Hibbyradge
20-06-2016, 12:17 PM
I've just messaged the club on twitter about this, will let you know if I get a response.

Nice one. Thanks.:aok:

DaveF
20-06-2016, 12:21 PM
Hope not as I've got a booking for 7pm on Friday !

Haha, sorry I meant the ones still listed on the site as available (even though they might not be!)

J-C
20-06-2016, 12:45 PM

They seem to be stuck on thursday's date on the Flickr account, hope they speed it up soon for everyone.

Hibbyradge
20-06-2016, 01:07 PM
The Friday morning is there now.

ruthven_raiders
20-06-2016, 05:41 PM

Friday evening up, we were on the 6 to 6-30 slot but our photos aren't there! Hope they are still to upload more from Friday evening

HibbyAndy
20-06-2016, 05:47 PM

Are you in it :greengrin

lugz
20-06-2016, 06:44 PM
Never got a response but glad to see the photos are finally up.

ruthven_raiders
20-06-2016, 08:14 PM
Never got a response but glad to see the photos are finally up.

Looks like there are a few missing from Friday

Hibbyradge
20-06-2016, 11:09 PM
Are you in it :greengrin

I'm in the afternoon batch.

Sir David Gray
20-06-2016, 11:15 PM
Got mine done last night, really enjoyed the experience. Only had to wait around 10-15 minutes before being taken.

The photographer was very relaxed about you taking your own pictures.

Glad I got it done.

Sir David Gray
20-06-2016, 11:45 PM
Have Hibs stopped posting the photos up on Facebook?

There's nothing since last Wednesday from what I can see. :confused:

The Harp
21-06-2016, 12:30 AM
Just been looking through the pics, there are some great shots of happy Hibees with the 'Scottish.'
Particularly like the family photos with different generations sharing a moment a lot of us older fans thought we'd never see. Absolutely wonderful.
I'm booked for Wed aftern'n with my daughter and 3 grandkids - of the 5 of us, I think I'm the most excited ... cannae wait!

ruthven_raiders
21-06-2016, 04:59 AM
Have Hibs stopped posting the photos up on Facebook?

There's nothing since last Wednesday from what I can see. :confused:

Looks like it plus flicker is missing a few from Friday evening, including ours! Seems they are having problems uploading

SlickShoes
21-06-2016, 06:38 AM
Looks like it plus flicker is missing a few from Friday evening, including ours! Seems they are having problems uploading

What's the link for flickr? Assume that's where you can get your download of the photo?

Dr Jimmy
21-06-2016, 09:30 AM
Does anyone know if Hibs will be extending the photo bookings beyond Friday morning?

TamHibs
21-06-2016, 09:33 AM
They'd be mad not to!

Jumbo
21-06-2016, 09:50 AM
Does anyone know if Hibs will be extending the photo bookings beyond Friday morning?

The security boy said to me yesterday, he's there for another 2 weeks and then he expects someone else to be there after that.

Dr Jimmy
21-06-2016, 10:53 AM
The security boy said to me yesterday, he's there for another 2 weeks and then he expects someone else to be there after that.

Great thanks. I am away with work then away on holiday so hopefully get it sorted for next month.

Booked4Being-Ugly
21-06-2016, 04:36 PM
I cant print my tickets at home, will they still let me in this evening with confirmation on my phone?

JimBHibees
21-06-2016, 04:37 PM
They'd be mad not to!

Especially when school holidays start.

hibee_girl
21-06-2016, 04:41 PM
I cant print my tickets at home, will they still let me in this evening with confirmation on my phone?

You don't need anything, they just ask your name

Booked4Being-Ugly
21-06-2016, 04:46 PM
You don't need anything, they just ask your nameThanks HG. :aok:

ruthven_raiders
21-06-2016, 04:55 PM
Great thanks. I am away with work then away on holiday so hopefully get it sorted for next month.

The woman who was printing said they wouldn't be there next week but back the next two weeks....my photos of the family are still not up with the rest of Friday evening pics, anybody else in the same boat??

Gatecrasher
21-06-2016, 06:03 PM
Are they doing slots at the weekends? We are trying to get something arranged but there aren't any weekend slots available.

Robinho08
21-06-2016, 06:13 PM
Got my photo today, someone stole a kiss of the cup in front of the security woman. Haha.

Hibs last updated Flickr yesterday up to the 17th of June. They seem to be a few days behind.

Bishop Hibee
21-06-2016, 07:53 PM
I'm assuming there will be day slots in the school holidays. Roaring trade to be done.

Jonnyboy
21-06-2016, 09:03 PM
Just scrolled through all of the pics, noticing a fair few fans I know personally and a load more whose faces I see regularly at games.

Common denominator? The look of sheer joy :greengrin

ruthven_raiders
22-06-2016, 05:06 AM
Got my photo today, someone stole a kiss of the cup in front of the security woman. Haha.

Hibs last updated Flickr yesterday up to the 17th of June. They seem to be a few days behind.

Yeh and we had our photos taken on Friday evening. Tho that session is up our photos aren't there, so there must be a problem uploading again.

My old man
22-06-2016, 06:51 AM

That Might of been me haha about 12 ish ???
told me they couldnae be responsible for anything I might catch haha
46 years of waiting

:thumbsup::thumbsup:

Viva_Palmeiras
22-06-2016, 07:17 AM
That Might of been me haha about 12 ish ???
told me they couldnae be responsible for anything I might catch haha
46 years of waiting

:thumbsup::thumbsup:

Thought for the £15 we also got a digital copy sent via email - did anyone receive theirs yet? I got my photo taken last Tues and still waiting... Cup pic is in the bag tho ;)

J-C
22-06-2016, 08:22 AM
Thought for the £15 we also got a digital copy sent via email - did anyone receive theirs yet? I got my photo taken last Tues and still waiting... Cup pic is in the bag tho ;)

https://www.flickr.com/photos/143397735@N08/albums

The digital pics go up on their Flickr site but they are about 4 days behind putting them up.

Geo_1875
22-06-2016, 11:42 AM

I was wondering about that but how would they know which photo to send to which email address? I don't want my inbox filling up with pictures of random hibbies.

.Sean.
22-06-2016, 11:45 AM
I take it its just your luck if you're allowed extra photos on your phone? Guy from my work said the lassie from G4S was being a complete erse in regards to that last night but I've heard other folk doing it no bother

SeanWilson
22-06-2016, 12:34 PM
I take it its just your luck if you're allowed extra photos on your phone? Guy from my work said the lassie from G4S was being a complete erse in regards to that last night but I've heard other folk doing it no bother

The photographer leaves it up to the g4s guy/gal to make the call - we had an issue with having 7 folk as I've got twins ... He made out like he was having to get access to the nuclear button before finally giving it the 'ok but make sure nobodies looking'.... Jobsworth.

SlickShoes
22-06-2016, 12:35 PM

Seemed fine when we were there, everyone was allowed a minute or so after the official photo to take ones on your phones etc

al1875
22-06-2016, 12:36 PM
Cannae wait, going tonight 😀😀💚💚🏆🏆

Craig_HFC
22-06-2016, 12:47 PM

Was absolutely fine for us on Friday night. The photographer just said to wait until nobody in our slot time was queuing for their 'official' photo.

gogs_t
22-06-2016, 12:53 PM

They were stopping people take photos with phones last night. Not totally sure why although I think they mentioned that it was to hurry things along. The irony was they took more time remonstrating with the few who did want to take photos than the time it would have taken to take a few snaps!

matty_f
22-06-2016, 12:57 PM
They were stopping people take photos with phones last night. Not totally sure why although I think they mentioned that it was to hurry things along. The irony was they took more time remonstrating with the few who did want to take photos than the time it would have taken to take a few snaps!

Didn't really have much time to get other photos on Monday night as it was busy and they were keeping the queue moving.

Did get this one though.

hibee_girl
22-06-2016, 01:23 PM
They were totally fine with us taking our own photos on Friday afternoon but it was empty after our official photo.

KWJ
22-06-2016, 02:39 PM
Really hope that I still have the option to do this from July 22nd when I'm back.

Otherwise I'm going to have to chase the thing about at events!

linlithgowhibbie
22-06-2016, 03:21 PM
Down at ER this morning and it went like clockwork.

I was really disappointed at what was left in the shop tho, I left without buying anything.

Jay
22-06-2016, 03:30 PM
Was down this afternoon. You can't take photos with your phone with a person in it, only of the cup itself. Tbf the guys are probably just following orders, they were great with us and take time showing you the engraving etc. I think they try to keep people happy and play fair.

Shop was disappointing.

SlickShoes
22-06-2016, 03:35 PM
Was down this afternoon. You can't take photos with your phone with a person in it, only of the cup itself. Tbf the guys are probably just following orders, they were great with us and take time showing you the engraving etc. I think they try to keep people happy and play fair.

Shop was disappointing.

This seems to change daily, I went on Monday with my Dad and we have photos of each of us with the cup taken on his phone and mine.

ruthven_raiders
22-06-2016, 03:37 PM
Seemed fine when we were there, everyone was allowed a minute or so after the official photo to take ones on your phones etc

Just depends who you have on the day security wise. We had plenty time to take photos with cup but didn't bother, happy enough with photographers photos, tho they still aren't available even tho they have put our session up.

hibee_girl
22-06-2016, 03:39 PM

Shop was disappointing.

That's changed since Friday then, we were allowed to take photos of us both holding onto the cup on our own after the official photo.

ruthven_raiders
22-06-2016, 03:42 PM
Who do you contact about your photos not being posted on flicker? We had ours done Friday evening and they aren't there, they have now posted Monday morning! Hibs directly?

JJP
22-06-2016, 03:42 PM
I'm heading along to get my photo done now. Wasn't able to print my ticket though. Have the booking reference number so hopefully that will do.

hibee_girl
22-06-2016, 03:48 PM
I'm heading along to get my photo done now. Wasn't able to print my ticket though. Have the booking reference number so hopefully that will do.

They just ask for your name

Sir David Gray
22-06-2016, 03:52 PM
That's changed since Friday then, we were allowed to take photos of us both holding onto the cup on our own after the official photo.

I was there on Monday night and there were no issues with taking your own photos.

Can't have a rule suddenly enforced after more than a week has passed since the photos began.

Dozens of people will already have photos on their phones, it's hardly fair if everyone from now on is told that they can't do this too.

Jay
22-06-2016, 03:53 PM

Yep we were allowed on Friday but not today.

JJP
22-06-2016, 03:53 PM
They just ask for your name

Great. Thanks!

Ceebs
22-06-2016, 08:17 PM
Just been up for our photo with the cup, I have to say G4S don't get much good press, I am bucking the trend , everyone this evening could not be more helpful if they tried, made our experience one to remember.

Thanks to all well done🖒

Pretty Boy
22-06-2016, 08:28 PM
Going tomorrow night. Looking forward to it now.

hailhail22
22-06-2016, 08:49 PM
Was down tonight, only allowed to take photos on your phone if there wasn't anyone in it, guys said that it's unfair on others who have paid extra to get more than one different photo which is fair enough and understandable. They should be more consistent with the rules though as I would of wanted a couple of different ones with my phone.

Carheenlea
22-06-2016, 08:54 PM
Going tomorrow night. Looking forward to it now.

Likewise - 7.30 slot and hoping the mood will be more of the relaxed variety enjoyed by many.

hibby6270
22-06-2016, 08:57 PM
Was there on Monday afternoon and there was no problem taking phone photos. Wonder what's changed in last couple of days? Bit unfair really.

The whole process of taking the official photo and a couple of extra ones on the phone only takes a couple of minutes max. I'd understand it being stopped if it was holding things up but that didn't seem to be the case.

The Harp
22-06-2016, 09:30 PM
Was there this afternoon at 3.30. It was pretty busy but everyone on duty was courteous and helpful. My concentration was so focused on my 3 grandkids that I completely forgot to take a couple of pics of my own. Doh! Delighted with the quality of the official photos though. Seeing the Cup at Easter Road is something I thought I'd never see and having my daughter and grandkids with me made it unforgettable.

mjhibby
23-06-2016, 01:55 PM
Got mine done with my wee guy this morning. Loads of fans there as our slot had one space left. Very smoothly done but didn't get chance to get pictures with phone as it was so busy. Very well organised and bought a second photo. Dying to spend money in the shop but nowt there. Ted bracks book about the Scottish cup run out next week and I believe he'll be doing a signing session. Still loads of stuff online and I'll buy one item a month so the other half doesn't notice. Photos were superb btw.

ronaldo7
23-06-2016, 03:39 PM
Took this one with my phone while the photographer was away:greengrin

Who said you couldnae touch the cup:greengrin

sleeping giant
23-06-2016, 03:45 PM
Half 7 slot for me tonight.
I wouldn't imagine parking will be a problem would it ?

BroxburnHibee
23-06-2016, 03:46 PM
I'm getting mine done tonight. Where exactly is it you go?

Jay
23-06-2016, 03:53 PM
I'm getting mine done tonight. Where exactly is it you go?

Door next to the club shop, towards FF stand.

Pretty Boy
23-06-2016, 04:48 PM
Half 6 for me tonight.

Cannae wait.

Ell_Chrisso
23-06-2016, 04:57 PM
How do you book this guys and what dates are available?

BroxburnHibee
23-06-2016, 05:08 PM
Half 6 for me tonight.

Cannae wait.

8 for me but gonna get there earlyl

ruthven_raiders
23-06-2016, 05:21 PM
8 for me but gonna get there earlyl

Don't get there early as we did and got rushed thru and didn't get any pics on phone. If your near the end the photographer will be helping with printing, then there is plenty opportunities for photos unless security are being unhelpful, just depends who you get on the day. Also still waiting on seeing our pics from Friday. Even tho they have uploaded that session.

wookie70
23-06-2016, 05:28 PM
Don't get there early as we did and got rushed thru and didn't get any pics on phone. If your near the end the photographer will be helping with printing, then there is plenty opportunities for photos unless security are being unhelpful, just depends who you get on the day. Also still waiting on seeing our pics from Friday. Even tho they have uploaded that session.

I got their early and got to take my own photos. I think it is luck of the draw. If it is really busy then he might have to get through the photos quickly.

Cluny Hibs
23-06-2016, 05:41 PM
We're not long back. We were last in our group but still couldn't take any pics with people in them. Security stood next to the cup until the queue to collect had disappeared. They were happy for us to take pics as long as no one was in them so I got some of the 1876, 1902 and 2016 engravings.

HibbyRod
23-06-2016, 05:49 PM
I have not been able to get any evening slots at all over the past week or so.

Also, there seem to be no slots after some time tomorrow at all (Friday 24th)??

Will there be slots available from Monday next week?

Any helpful advice appreciated folks. :confused::greengrin

ruthven_raiders
23-06-2016, 05:58 PM
I have not been able to get any evening slots at all over the past week or so.

Also, there seem to be no slots after some time tomorrow at all (Friday 24th)??

Will there be slots available from Monday next week?

Any helpful advice appreciated folks. :confused::greengrin
They aren't in next week, will be back for two weeks after that.

TheGreenMan
23-06-2016, 06:07 PM

Has this been confirmed?

GreenNWhiteArmy
23-06-2016, 06:29 PM
Got mines tomorrow.

It's also my birthday on the day so it's a little "to me, from me" treat. Absolutely buzzing for it.

Maybe then it will sink in? Hibernian FC. Scottish Cup CHAMPIONS 2015/16 💚⚽🏆

HibbyRod
23-06-2016, 06:50 PM
Ha Ha its my birthday too tomorrow :thumbsup: ..... nae photies for me though! :rolleyes:

Hopefully I'll get mine when they release more slots in 2 weeks. :greengrin

GreenNWhiteArmy
23-06-2016, 06:52 PM
Ha Ha its my birthday too tomorrow :thumbsup: ..... nae photies for me though! :rolleyes:

Hopefully I'll get mine when they release more slots in 2 weeks. :greengrin

Haha class - have a great day mate. Buzzing for my pic with the little beauty

KWJ
23-06-2016, 06:57 PM

Another week or so and I'd be able to go.

'Mon Hibs, keep the cup!

offshorehibby
23-06-2016, 07:05 PM
Glad to hear they'll be releasing more slots in a couple of weeks. I headed offshore the week they started.

sleeping giant
23-06-2016, 07:11 PM
I'm here now. Still folk joining the queue .

ruthven_raiders
23-06-2016, 07:19 PM
Has this been confirmed?

It's what the photographer and assistant said... So watch out for confirmation from hibs I guess....but nothing is certain.... Either is getting a digital copy of your pics! Lol

Pretty Boy
23-06-2016, 07:21 PM
Done tonight. No complaints, great photo and plenty time to have a look at the engraving on the trophy and so on. G4S man couldn't have been nicer.

Gmack7
23-06-2016, 07:45 PM
Done tonight. No complaints, great photo and plenty time to have a look at the engraving on the trophy and so on. G4S man couldn't have been nicer.

my thoughts as well,I got photos with my two boys and they were ok with the wife taking photos at the same time:thumbsup::thumbsup:

sleeping giant
23-06-2016, 08:49 PM
Thought the security guard was great as was the wee woman who pointed out the inscriptions.
Special wee mention to the lovely lady on check in. She gave my auld man a seat and he chatted away to her while I waited in the queue.

Really pleased with the photo too. Excellent quality.
My auld dad was beaming from ear to ear.

Carheenlea
24-06-2016, 09:20 AM
Thought the security guard was great as was the wee woman who pointed out the inscriptions.
Special wee mention to the lovely lady on check in. She gave my auld man a seat and he chatted away to her while I waited in the queue.

Really pleased with the photo too. Excellent quality.
My auld dad was beaming from ear to ear.

You were right behind me then - there was not much in way of seating at all, but she kindly gave up hers without hesitation. I'll apoligise for the youngest of my two girls who continued the Hampden Park post-full-time-destruction theme by hauling down an advertising prop :embarrass
Like others thought, a well organised affair with friendly manner in both security and photography. Delighted with picture quality and would highly reccomend taking the chance of getting a wonderful souvenir when back in a week or so. Shop even had all sizes of Persevered t-shirt, even if not much else.

Roxyhibee
24-06-2016, 09:58 AM
Got ours taken last night around 8 too.

Staff were excellent and the photo looks great. Was fun watching families and others getting theirs taken too. The look on some youngsters faces in their Hibs gear as they held onto the cup handles - brilliant.!

Recommend anyone to get it done asap.

Glory glory.

sleeping giant
24-06-2016, 11:46 AM
You were right behind me then - there was not much in way of seating at all, but she kindly gave up hers without hesitation. I'll apoligise for the youngest of my two girls who continued the Hampden Park post-full-time-destruction theme by hauling down an advertising prop :embarrass
Like others thought, a well organised affair with friendly manner in both security and photography. Delighted with picture quality and would highly reccomend taking the chance of getting a wonderful souvenir when back in a week or so. Shop even had all sizes of Persevered t-shirt, even if not much else.

Haha. I remember being glad that it wasn't my child this time :greengrin
I thought you were never going to get it back up properly.

My laddie ended up with the persevered t shirt but as you say , there was nowt much else.

HibbyAndy
24-06-2016, 12:31 PM
When does Wednesdays pictures go up on Flikr ?

HiBremian
24-06-2016, 01:37 PM
Would be a nice touch when all we EU overseas Hibbies apply for citizenship in Germany/France/Italy/Spain/Ireland etc to get a photo taken with our new passports beside the Cup. C'mon Leanne, you know it makes sense.:thumbsup:

.Sean.
24-06-2016, 04:41 PM
Anyone turned up late?

Im gonna be five ten mins late for my appointment, will they just push the que forward??

I'm_cabbaged
24-06-2016, 05:01 PM
Standing outside just now I a sizable queue.........

.Sean.
24-06-2016, 05:18 PM
Standing outside just now I a sizable queue.........
If whoever is doing the que is asking for a Sean who's due in at half six can you say work was a nightmare, the traffic's been even worse and I'll be ten minutes late! 😂

plhibs
24-06-2016, 05:44 PM
Another week or so and I'd be able to go.

'Mon Hibs, keep the cup!

Me too, flying to Edinburgh on Sunday for 3 weeks, hope they do come back when I'm there.

hibby6270
24-06-2016, 06:13 PM
When does Wednesdays pictures go up on Flikr ?

Hopefully after Monday 20th afternoon's photos!!!
They've got the morning up. They've got the evening up. But not the afternoon.
Tuesday 21st morning is up also.

What's that all about.:confused::confused:

HFC07
24-06-2016, 06:26 PM
Hopefully after Monday 20th afternoon's photos!!!
They've got the morning up. They've got the evening up. But not the afternoon.
Tuesday 21st morning is up also.

What's that all about.:confused::confused:

I know, I had mine taken on Monday afternoon.
What a bloody time to take to upload them.

hibby6270
24-06-2016, 07:20 PM
I know, I had mine taken on Monday afternoon.
What a bloody time to take to upload them.

Just hope they've not been "lost".
OK - have the printed copy but the digital version can be used for other purposes.
Hope they get it sorted.

ruthven_raiders
24-06-2016, 08:17 PM
OK - have the printed copy but the digital version can be used for other purposes.
Hope they get it sorted.

Mines have not been uploaded, so emailed hibs and I have to take pics of the pictures printed so they can ask photographer where are they!

stantonhibby
24-06-2016, 08:21 PM

Yep same here... was there tonight. Even managed to steal a kiss of the Cup.

I'm_cabbaged
24-06-2016, 08:29 PM
If whoever is doing the que is asking for a Sean who's due in at half six can you say work was a nightmare, the traffic's been even worse and I'll be ten minutes late! 😂

Just looked back at this, think you would've been taken ok?

green day
25-06-2016, 07:00 AM
Did it last night with son and dad. Very well organised, great pictures, G4S guy and photography staff were a good laugh.

Well done Hibs

Disc O'Dave
25-06-2016, 07:30 AM
Hope they get it sorted.

Worst case scenario is the printed version can be scanned in. I got mine taken yesterday afternoon and I scanned it in the minute I got home and onto Social Media straight away (I'm too impatient) :)

Ronniekirk
25-06-2016, 07:52 AM
Mines are now up and were taken last Tuesday 3 30pm

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Liam978
25-06-2016, 02:00 PM
Mines are now up and were taken last Tuesday 3 30pm

At Tuesday's photoshoot there was a disabled Hibby in a wheelchair with the cup, I have never ever seen anyone so happy, it really brought it home to me, crying again needless to say, god bless him GGTTH X.

hibby6270
26-06-2016, 02:00 PM
Worst case scenario is the printed version can be scanned in. I got mine taken yesterday afternoon and I scanned it in the minute I got home and onto Social Media straight away (I'm too impatient) :)

Phew!! Monday afternoon now on Flickr.

Looking through them reminded me of the couple there with their wee laddie. Must have been about 5 year old. There was no way he was going to have his photo taken or at least did not want to pose to be in the picture. I've seen their photo now and only a few folk who were there know that the wee boy is actually standing behind the podium whilst mum and dad stand proudly smiling beside the cup.

Oh how that wee boy is going to regret his typical kid petulance when he grows up and asks "Mummy & Daddy - why am I not in that picture with you? I remember you taking me to ER but it looks like I'm not there. Why is that?"

Mum & Dad reply - "Well son, it's because you were being typically obstreperous 5 year old and thought you knew best and as usual Mum & Dad really knew what was good for you. Let's hope Hibs win the Scottish cup again in your lifetime so you can have your photo taken with the Scottish Cup. And what's that you're saying? No - we can't Photoshop you in to the picture. You had your chance!!"
:wink::wink:

The Hibee Harp
04-07-2016, 04:35 PM
Still waiting for 24th to be uploaded. Anyone spoken to the club to find out why the delay?

ruthven_raiders
04-07-2016, 04:41 PM
Still waiting for 24th to be uploaded. Anyone spoken to the club to find out why the delay?

Ours never appeared....had to email the club. Hibs contacted the photographers and they located them and emailed them to me.

derek0762
04-07-2016, 07:23 PM
Ours never appeared....had to email the club. Hibs contacted the photographers and they located them and emailed them to me.

What email address did you email them at? Mines still not been on and I've no been emailed a link yet,was there on the 24th evening slot.

green day
04-07-2016, 07:30 PM
What email address did you email them at? Mines still not been on and I've no been emailed a link yet,was there on the 24th evening slot.

Me too, we were there 4.30 and nothing showing

BigKev
04-07-2016, 08:44 PM

If you go into the photo stream on Flickr rather than the albums the last uploads were on the 27th.

You'll maybe be in there?

derek0762
04-07-2016, 09:03 PM
If you go into the photo stream on Flickr rather than the albums the last uploads were on the 27th.

Cheers, I'll try that

ruthven_raiders
04-07-2016, 09:11 PM
[QUOTE=derek0762;4750819]What email address did you email them at? Mines still not been on and I've no been emailed a link yet,was there on the 24th evening slot.[/QUOTE

Originally emailed ticket email address at hibs and Colin Millar of hibs got in touch....

Cmillar@hibernianfc.co.uk

Then got email with photos from

Rhoddy@rhoddystewartphotography.co.uk

green day
04-07-2016, 09:24 PM

Even though they were uploaded 27th, the most recent are the 23rd.

Have emailed the Cmillar@hibernianfc.co.uk address that someone else got some joy with.

derek0762
04-07-2016, 09:27 PM
[QUOTE=derek0762;4750819]What email address did you email them at? Mines still not been on and I've no been emailed a link yet,was there on the 24th evening slot.[/QUOTE

Originally emailed ticket email address at hibs and Colin Millar of hibs got in touch....

Cmillar@hibernianfc.co.uk

Then got email with photos from

Rhoddy@rhoddystewartphotography.co.uk

Cheers I'll give that a try, still can't find them on the site!

ruthven_raiders
04-07-2016, 09:40 PM
[QUOTE=ruthven_raiders;4750893]

Cheers I'll give that a try, still can't find them on the site!

I couldn't find them in albums or photostream either....but they'll have them and they'll send all the pics that were taken, not just what you paid for.

BigKev
05-07-2016, 01:51 PM
There appears to have been more uploaded today on Flickr.

Onion
05-07-2016, 02:18 PM
There appears to have been more uploaded today on Flickr.

Still none later than 23/6 :rolleyes:

NadeAteMyLunch!
05-07-2016, 03:27 PM
Mines are still missing from Wed 22nd June. What's that all about?[emoji52]

green day
06-07-2016, 06:26 AM
Just been through the entire list from the flippin 24th and mine are not there.

piss poor, it should be searchable by time.

emailed the club

plhibs
06-07-2016, 07:05 AM
I got booked in for 2:30 this afternoon.:flag:

BigKev
06-07-2016, 07:24 AM
Just been through the entire list from the flippin 24th and mine are not there.

piss poor, it should be searchable by time.

emailed the club

It takes no time to upload and Flickr offer an auto upload service. The time will be in sorting into albums but still not deadly.

Being 2 weeks behind with getting them online is a bit of a PR own goal and really shouldn't happen.

Don't know if it's the club or photographer to blame but surely someone should just put a day aside to play catch up.

Hibby70
06-07-2016, 03:30 PM
https://m.flickr.com/#/photos/143397735@N08/sets/

Link if anyone needs it

ruthven_raiders
06-07-2016, 03:34 PM
It takes no time to upload and Flickr offer an auto upload service. The time will be in sorting into albums but still not deadly.

Being 2 weeks behind with getting them online is a bit of a PR own goal and really shouldn't happen.

Don't know if it's the club or photographer to blame but surely someone should just put a day aside to play catch up.

Mines went missing and emailed the club and the photographer sorted by sending drop box link.

Since1875Hibs
07-07-2016, 03:56 PM
Looks like they are two weeks behind uploading?

Topographic Hibby
07-07-2016, 05:04 PM
Yeah, miles behind. Got my photo done yesterday and very well done, but the Flickr/Facebook part is shambolic.

Shame.

Hibby70
07-07-2016, 05:34 PM
The quality of the file on Flickr is very poor compared to the print. Looks like it's been compressed prior to upload. I'm going to see if the original files still exist somewhere. I assume we are not getting them emailed.

Flanny boy
08-07-2016, 07:52 AM
I am up in Edinburgh for the game on august 27th and was hoping I could get my photo taken with my old man.I am up from the Friday to the Monday.who is it I have to contact.sorry if been asked already.thanks in advance.ggtth

berwickhibee
08-07-2016, 09:16 AM
I am up in Edinburgh for the game on august 27th and was hoping I could get my photo taken with my old man.I am up from the Friday to the Monday.who is it I have to contact.sorry if been asked already.thanks in advance.ggtth

i was also wondering if they will continue into august, as august 7th would be brilliant for me.

how are you doing flanny?? my fellow Scottish cup winning friend:thumbsup:

Flanny boy
08-07-2016, 04:20 PM
i was also wondering if they will continue into august, as august 7th would be brilliant for me.

how are you doing flanny?? my fellow Scottish cup winning friend:thumbsup:
That's the first time you have ever called me that Stevie (sounds good)all good pal looking forward to the season ahead. are you OK yourself pal.ggtth

berwickhibee
08-07-2016, 10:00 PM
That's the first time you have ever called me that Stevie (sounds good)all good pal looking forward to the season ahead. are you OK yourself pal.ggtth

I'm good mate, had my 10 year old at the final, 1st time hes seen me cry:greengrin :bandit:

Flanny boy
09-07-2016, 07:57 AM
I'm good mate, had my 10 year old at the final, 1st time hes seen me cry:greengrin :bandit:

Superb Mr bandito superb

Finn2015
09-07-2016, 07:59 AM
Will there be opportunities on the day of a home game? Hope so cos it's the only chance to do this

Ken
13-07-2016, 05:05 PM
Are cup photos still being uploaded to Flickr? Got a couple taken today

sambajustice
15-07-2016, 04:24 PM
Sold out again.

Will it come up again do you think?

Ronniekirk
15-07-2016, 05:01 PM
Sold out again.

Yes when we retain it next year Green Grin

CapitalGreen
15-07-2016, 05:02 PM
Sold out again.

Of course it will. They will keep taking photos until people stop paying for them.

hibee1875
15-07-2016, 05:56 PM
Sorry if already posted in the previous 17 pages but does anyone have a link to where the electronic photos are being held?

keep the faith
15-07-2016, 06:09 PM
Sorry if already posted in the previous 17 pages but does anyone have a link to where the electronic photos are being held?

They haven't been updated on Facebook or Flickr for ages. They used to go up several times daily but last Facebook update was 26 June. Lots of families keen to get digital copies but when I called the club I was just told there was a backlog. They do need to sort that one out.

MSK
15-07-2016, 06:14 PM
Sorry if already posted in the previous 17 pages but does anyone have a link to where the electronic photos are being held?https://m.flickr.com/#/photos/143397735@N08/sets/ 👍

HibbyAndy
15-07-2016, 06:32 PM

Totally and utter pedantic and nothing to do with the conversation, BUT every time you put green grin i'm thinking you are meaning :greengrin ??

Like i say totally irrelevant but gets right on my tits. :greengrin

sambajustice
15-07-2016, 06:33 PM
Of course it will. They will keep taking photos until people stop paying for them.

I hope so, I should've booked yesterday. Went to book today and they were all gone for Saturday and sunday! Bloody sickened with myself!

I take it there's no scope for calling up in the morning to see if there's any cancellations or anything? I'm only up here once in a blue moon and so far missed everything to do with the SCOTTISH Cup win!

Meh!

weecounty hibby
15-07-2016, 06:36 PM
I hope so, I should've booked yesterday. Went to book today and they were all gone for Saturday and sunday! Bloody sickened with myself!

I take it there's no scope for calling up in the morning to see if there's any cancellations or anything? I'm only up here once in a blue moon and so far missed everything to do with the SCOTTISH Cup win!

Meh!
I didn't book mine but was in Edinburgh on one of the days that photos were being taken. I walked up and asked if they could fit me and the kids in and they let us in no probs. if you can go it's worth turning up and asking

Jonnyboy
15-07-2016, 06:44 PM

Totally and utter pedantic and nothing to do with the conversation, BUT every time you put green grin i'm thinking you are meaning :greengrin ??

Like i say totally irrelevant but gets right on my tits. :greengrin

Ronnie, you need to type a colon followed by greengrin in lower case, no spaces to get :greengrin

BTW the keeper's name is Otso, not Otto :wink:

hibee1875
15-07-2016, 06:45 PM
https://m.flickr.com/#/photos/143397735@N08/sets/ 👍

Cheers!

HibbyAndy
15-07-2016, 06:48 PM
Ronnie, you need to type a colon followed by greengrin in lower case, no spaces to get :greengrin

Correct Jonnyboy:thumbsup::thumbsup:

:greengrin

:tee hee:

BT58
15-07-2016, 06:52 PM
Getting mines done tomorrow at noon. Hopefully photographer has a wide lens....

BT58
15-07-2016, 06:53 PM
And that the shop has polo shirts to buy

Ronniekirk
15-07-2016, 06:56 PM

Well someone might have told me before now Johnnyboy I will never get the hang of that ,am a bit of a Luddite when it comes to new technology .

Jonnyboy
15-07-2016, 06:57 PM
Well someone might have told me before now Johnnyboy I will never get the hang of that ,am a bit of a Luddite when it comes to new technology .

HibbyAndy
15-07-2016, 06:57 PM

:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Ronniekirk
15-07-2016, 07:00 PM

Easy for you to post with your colon Must be all those hours editing your books Any word yet from the Publisher for your new one

Jonnyboy
15-07-2016, 07:01 PM
Easy for you to post with your colon Must be all those hours editing your books Any word yet from the Publisher for your new one

I'd rather not discuss my colon on here Ronnie :greengrin

No word yet from the publisher :boo hoo:

Pete
15-07-2016, 07:03 PM

Thumbs up Thumbs up