PDA

View Full Version : Time to rally right behind the club

09-06-2016, 08:37 AM
Right, the new manager is now in place. The appointment of Lennon shows the ambition this board have (something that in the past they have been criticized for having little of). I believe Lennon will bring in some very good signings but we need to help the club have as much funds available as possible. ST sales are the biggest way of us to contribute so I strongly urge anyone who can to sign up!

The club has changed/is changing for the better. We have won the SC, we are about to play in Europe and we finally have people at the top who have real ambitions for the club. Yes we fell short of promotion last season and that was disappointing but we have a real chance now to win the league and go up. Lets get ER packed out and turn our ground into a place opposition teams don't like playing in. We have the potential to achieve crowds that other teams in this league can only dream of so lets use that to our advantage.

I for one am really excited for the new season :flag:

WE ARE HIBERNIAN FC

marinello59
09-06-2016, 10:30 AM
I'm in. :thumbsup::flag:

09-06-2016, 12:16 PM
I'm in. :thumbsup::flag:

As am I :thumbsup:

jacomo
09-06-2016, 02:54 PM
Gonna give it a right good go.

Roxyhibee
09-06-2016, 03:16 PM
It's an absolute no brainier if you consider yourself a Hibs fan and can afford it - so what if you can't get to every single game and have to miss a few over a season.

Club is showing real commitment and forward thinking from the top that I can't ever recall in 50 plus years of constant supporting.

The timing of the right people being in place right now, the fantastic profile we got all over the UK and beyond with our incredible fans singing SOL at Hampden, may be be an opportunity that we may never get again to take Hibernian to the top and keep us there.

Think of 5pm on 21/5/2016.... Don't know about you, but I want a lot more of that and know we can achieve it on a regular basis if we really want it.

Please let's take this together..

Diclonius
09-06-2016, 03:24 PM
The atmosphere of our home leg in the EL and at our first home game of the season will be something special. We need to keep that going for the rest of this season.