PDA

View Full Version : would'nt it be lovely.............

monktonharp
09-06-2016, 01:34 AM
to get The Rangers in our first game to defend our cup?:wink: hopefully at Easter Road. would ccertainly be spiced up with our new manager in place and it could give our Glasgow chums a decent chance to air their lovely songs to all and sundry, live on telly. I have a strong feeling, that they could not contain themselves to give it out, full blast whether they were winning our losing. :greengrin their away fans, certainly do it best, when fired up wi the buckie:wink:

RIP Bestie
09-06-2016, 01:58 AM
to get The Rangers in our first game to defend our cup?:wink: hopefully at Easter Road. would ccertainly be spiced up with our new manager in place and it could give our Glasgow chums a decent chance to air their lovely songs to all and sundry, live on telly. I have a strong feeling, that they could not contain themselves to give it out, full blast whether they were winning our losing. :greengrin their away fans, certainly do it best, when fired up wi the buckie:wink:

And so it starts

California-Hibs
09-06-2016, 02:09 AM

Nothing would be done anyway though..

E10 Rifle
09-06-2016, 04:43 AM
Personally, I'm looking forward to a season without them or seething masses from the other side of town. I feel any fixture against Sevco would just be trouble and give the west coast media the opportunity to build them up as saints (ironic) and us as sinners again. An EH derby in some competition would be good but I'm sick to the stomach with Sevco and their antics, so less is more when it comes to them in my book.

Betty Boop
09-06-2016, 04:46 AM
And so it starts

Exactly seems some want a **** storm to start. Strange!

Waxy
09-06-2016, 05:48 AM
No it would be far from lovely.

bigwheel
09-06-2016, 06:05 AM

I couldn't think of anything worse tbh

Hibs Class
09-06-2016, 06:06 AM

No