PDA

View Full Version : Official Site: LENNON IS WITH US - ARE YOU?

RSS Bot
08-06-2016, 09:30 PM
More... (http://www.hibernianfc.co.uk/news/6557)

Green-Hibee-7
08-06-2016, 09:32 PM
As posted on another thread, the club really cannot do anymore.

Scottish Cup for the first time in 114 years.

A league winning, cup winning manager who has guided a team from Scotland to the last 16 of the champions league masterminding a victory over arguable the team of the century.

If they aren't coming back now, then will they ever?

Get buying these season tickets and get us back were we belong!!

marinello59
08-06-2016, 09:36 PM
This is a real statement of intent from our club. Well done to all involved. I really can't wait for the new season to begin.

givescotlandfreedom
08-06-2016, 09:37 PM
If you can commit now's the time. This is ambition! Well done Hibs :flag:

HibsNutter
08-06-2016, 09:39 PM
Let's match the ambition of the board. Things are REALLY changing. Help us get back to the top and really kick on from there.

Finn2015
08-06-2016, 09:42 PM
I'll never pretend I'm hibs most faithful supporter. Last had a season ticket three years ago and got one for this coming season. I hope others who have been away also come back. I've criticised the club over and over for many years but they have done everything they can recently and I'm not just talking about the cup win. Time for supporters to show the club backing and help to get it back where it belongs

08-06-2016, 09:43 PM
Things have changed/are changing at the club for the better. Really exciting times ahead so if you can then I strongly urge you to get on board and buy a ST. Lets support our new manager and his team :thumbsup: The more ST's sold, the more money there is for the club and therefore Lennon can bring in better players.

Come on folks, get on bored :thumbsup::flag:

Thecat23
08-06-2016, 09:49 PM
Win the Scottish cup.

Throw money at a manager with a great record in Scottish football.

Signing players of McGinns quality and more to come.

If fans are still moaning or looking for excuses when they CAN afford to watch Hibs but just don't because they'd rather wait until we go up are simply a disgrace.

To everyone who's bought a ST or plan to get along to as many as they can well done, move forward as one!

matty_f
08-06-2016, 09:50 PM
If we back him we will romp the league, IMHO.

Come on folks, sign up for the season.

Still Smiling
08-06-2016, 09:52 PM
Will add a bit of steel and fight to the team. Stokes given a free....he could be tempted. I'm on board and working on some of my mates to commit to a season ticket. Time to put up or shut up....get along to ER

Andy74
08-06-2016, 10:31 PM
Decided to get another ST tomorrow. The latest wee one is only 9 weeks old but might as well get that seat in her name now!

Baldy Foghorn
08-06-2016, 10:45 PM
This is a real statement of intent from our club. Well done to all involved. I really can't wait for the new season to begin.

:agree::agree::flag::flag:

Baldy Foghorn
08-06-2016, 10:46 PM
Win the Scottish cup.

If fans are still moaning or looking for excuses when they CAN afford to watch Hibs but just don't because they'd rather wait until we go up are simply a disgrace.

To everyone who's bought a ST or plan to get along to as many as they can well done, move forward as one!

:top marks:top marks

Kevvy1875
08-06-2016, 11:16 PM
Been a member on here for some years. I have not posted on here for ages but usually have a read. Like many Hibs fans in the last few years I have become disillusioned, stopped buying ST's etc. Kinda fell out of love with the Hibs experience and have although I have semi-regularly attended games I thought of myself as more of a fan than a 'supporter'.
Toward the end of last season Hibs got my full focus again for two reasons....winning the SC and because of my boy who really got the bug for Hibs last year. The joy on his face at Hampden was something I will never forget, that was worth every kick in the teeth I have had in the past following Hibs . His enthusiasm reminded me that I should keep the faith too.
Season tickets for us both this time. Will be his first ever and my first since 2011. I'm hoping the lapsed or semi-lapsed Hibee's like me are willing to re-commit too. It does seem that way and there is a fresh attitude toward the club now and long may it continue.

GGTTH

The Harp Awakes
08-06-2016, 11:48 PM
Been a member on here for some years. I have not posted on here for ages but usually have a read. Like many Hibs fans in the last few years I have become disillusioned, stopped buying ST's etc. Kinda fell out of love with the Hibs experience and have although I have semi-regularly attended games I thought of myself as more of a fan than a 'supporter'.
Toward the end of last season Hibs got my full focus again for two reasons....winning the SC and because of my boy who really got the bug for Hibs last year. The joy on his face at Hampden was something I will never forget, that was worth every kick in the teeth I have had in the past following Hibs . His enthusiasm reminded me that I should keep the faith too.
Season tickets for us both this time. Will be his first ever and my first since 2011. I'm hoping the lapsed or semi-lapsed Hibee's like me are willing to re-commit too. It does seem that way and there is a fresh attitude toward the club now and long may it continue.

GGTTH

Brilliant mate well done

Reading your post made me think about taking my laddie to the games from age age of 3 - he's now in his 20s and has stood beside me watching Hibs most of our games since then, to our famous win at Hampden on 21 May. God, there's been some rough times over those years, but at long last our Club seems to have grasped the things that have been absent for decades - leadership and ambition. For me this is down to one very special lady. Hats off to Leeanne:not worth

Time for fans to back the Club en masse. They can do no more.

lyonhibs
09-06-2016, 06:13 AM
If we back him we will romp the league, IMHO.

Come on folks, sign up for the season.

We should romp this league whether we have 8000 or 18000 ST holders. No "if" or dependency on hitting a certain number of ST about it.

I'll be keeping a beady eye on the fixture list and aiming to fly back for a couple of league games, a statement absolutely unthinkable since I moved over here in 2012.

GloryGlory
09-06-2016, 06:32 AM
Would it be a good idea to extend the instalment plan over the weekend so that folk who cannot go online for whatever reason can get down to ER to buy a season ticket?

Finn2015
09-06-2016, 06:47 AM
Would it be a good idea to extend the instalment plan over the weekend so that folk who cannot go online for whatever reason can get down to ER to buy a season ticket?

I agree. It would surely entice more people in with the instalment plan immediately after lennons appointment. Even if they only extend it for another week it might make a big difference

givescotlandfreedom
09-06-2016, 06:52 AM

Good idea

DaveF
09-06-2016, 07:10 AM
Guy in my work bought a ST this week. His first ever (was only ever a very occasional attender)

calumhibee1
09-06-2016, 07:20 AM
If you're in a position to buy a ST and you don't after the last month that this club has had then you'll never get one IMO. The club really cannot do any more than this. Not until we increase the ST sales that is.

Waxy
09-06-2016, 07:22 AM
I'll go to as many matches as i can and renew my HSL dd as i'm almost paid up.

Oscar T Grouch
09-06-2016, 07:25 AM
My wee cousin got her first ST, her husband is a returning lapsed Hibbie. I love Hibs more than I ever have before right now! They are showing ambition and have Leeann to thank for driving us forward like this. If every ST holder could persuade one lapsed Hibbie to turn up we could have a team that could challenge for the SPL never mind this league we're in. I seriously can't wait to get back up to the SPL so we can spank that ugly gorgie mob 4 times a season. GGTTH 🇳🇬🏆🇳🇬💚💚

Dashing Bob S
09-06-2016, 07:28 AM
I'll never pretend I'm hibs most faithful supporter. Last had a season ticket three years ago and got one for this coming season. I hope others who have been away also come back. I've criticised the club over and over for many years but they have done everything they can recently and I'm not just talking about the cup win. Time for supporters to show the club backing and help to get it back where it belongs

I concur. Nobody could call me the biggest Hibs obsessive in the world -well perhaps two ex wives who (correctly) claimed I put the club before them- but now it is the time to stand up and be counted, as the sad cliche goes.

I can't recall such a bouyant close season.

Keith_M
09-06-2016, 07:42 AM
Well done Hibs and I totally agree with the sentiments.

Surely a Scottish Cup win itself warrants a thank you in the way of buying a Season Ticket? If somebody had said to you before that you could finally see Hibs win the Scottish Cup winner for only £340, and get to watch the following season's home game for free into the bargain, you'd have jumped at the chance.

(Not a dig at those that simply can't afford it. That's perfectly understandable and I'm sure most of us have been there)

Now we have Hibs splashing the cash and bringing what surely must be considered a high profile manager to the Club.

Over to you, fellow Hibees.

Onwards and Upwards!

:flag:

JOD
09-06-2016, 08:16 AM
Going to buy my first season ticket since the Fenlon era. I'm not fussed about payment plan option.

Am I right thinking I am better waiting to after Friday deadline as maybe better selection of seats will become

available due to people not renewing their existing seat ???

oneone73
09-06-2016, 08:18 AM
Going to buy my first season ticket since the Fenlon era. I'm not fussed about payment plan option.

Am I right thinking I am better waiting to after Friday deadline as maybe better selection of seats will become

available due to people not renewing their existing seat ???
You could buy your seat now, then switch it.

JeMeSouviens
09-06-2016, 10:03 AM
You could buy your seat now, then switch it.

You could, but if you want to do it online without phoning/visiting the TO, better to wait until Friday.

Real Emerald
09-06-2016, 10:12 AM
A very good idea, plus the seats for ST holders who have not renewed or moved will be released. TBH I don't know why they would stop the payment plan right at the time we get a new manager and are appealing for more ST uptake, it's a no brainier to keep it going.

SlickShoes
09-06-2016, 10:17 AM
I'm not committing to a season ticket once again due to probably attending more away than home games, but unlike previous years I am now subscribed to Hibs TV and HSL, so hopefully that money goes to equally good use! Well done to everyone buying a season ticket!

Diclonius
09-06-2016, 10:21 AM
Win the Scottish cup.

Next year:

"Ahm no goin back till Petrie's no involved. We start spending money on players. We win the Scottish Cup. We get promoted. Uhh.. We win the Premiership?"

:greengrin

emerald green
09-06-2016, 10:33 AM
The services of Neil Lennon & his assistant(s) won't have come cheap. Lennon may also have asked for certain assurances regarding the budget he would be operating within.

It's now up to the supporters to play their part by renewing season tickets, and others to buy new season tickets, if they can.

Also, for those for whom a season ticket is not possible or practical, hopefully they will attend as many games as possible by PATG.

Real Emerald
09-06-2016, 10:36 AM
A very good idea, plus the seats for ST holders who have not renewed or moved will be released. TBH I don't know why they would stop the payment plan right at the time we get a new manager and are appealing for more ST uptake, it's a no brainier to keep it going.

Groathillgrump
09-06-2016, 10:43 AM
Renewed yesterday. Let's smash that 10,000 Season Ticket target and help the club get back to the Premiership where we belong.

Oh, and in case anyone's forgotten, we've got the Scottish Cup to defend too. :greengrin

Expecting Rain
09-06-2016, 10:59 AM

I'm the same but on the strength of ambition and the recent inclusion of quality managers/players I have bought a season ticket and look forward to the season.

JimBHibees
09-06-2016, 12:16 PM
Next year:

"Ahm no goin back till Petrie's no involved. We start spending money on players. We win the Scottish Cup. We get promoted. Uhh.. We win the Premiership?"

:greengrin

Kind or reminds me of a mate who was staying with his long term girlfriend. He said during the early 90s that he would marry his partner if Hearts won the Scottish cup, they did so not long after and then changed it to is was the 'league I said, not the cup'. :greengrin

Ringothedog
09-06-2016, 12:36 PM
The services of Neil Lennon & his assistant(s) won't have come cheap. Lennon may also have asked for certain assurances regarding the budget he would be operating within.

It's now up to the supporters to play their part by renewing season tickets, and others to buy new season tickets, if they can.

Also, for those for whom a season ticket is not possible or practical, hopefully they will attend as many games as possible by PATG.

I agree he will not be cheap but I would guess that Hibs will have used any compo received for Stubbs and his coaching team and used it to help with payment of Lennons and Parkers wages. my guess would be that it will probably be at zero cost for us which would be nothing short of magnificent.