PDA

View Full Version : Saying Thank you to the new legends.

lugz
08-06-2016, 07:54 PM
Just wondering if anyone wants to share their stories of personally thanking one/all of our Scottish cup heroes.

I met Liam Henderson at my work and spent about 15 mins with him talking all things football and that great day. I said "thanks so much for what you done it'll never be forgotten" He had a big smile on his face and said thanks. Such a good lad and so down to earth.

Still Smiling
08-06-2016, 08:00 PM
Would love to have Henderson back. Great work rate, corners and always looking for the ball. A future Premier League player for me.

southsider
08-06-2016, 08:01 PM
Did you ask him if he fancied another season at E R ?

lugz
08-06-2016, 08:17 PM
Did you ask him if he fancied another season at E R ?

Sounded quite set on impressing when he goes back to celtic at the end of the month. His grandad was with him and joked about playing in Rotherham....lets hope that doesn't happen.

calumhibee1
08-06-2016, 08:42 PM
Just wondering if anyone wants to share their stories of personally thanking one/all of our Scottish cup heroes.

I met Liam Henderson at my work and spent about 15 mins with him talking all things football and that great day. I said "thanks so much for what you done it'll never be forgotten" He had a big smile on his face and said thanks. Such a good lad and so down to earth.

I've met him aswell. Lovely guy although it was the day after the parade and he was clearly hanging out his arse and wanting to get home 😂

portycabbage
08-06-2016, 08:56 PM
I've met him aswell. Lovely guy although it was the day after the parade and he was clearly hanging out his arse and wanting to get home 

He was looking a bit knacked before the parade as well. He was using Darren Mcgregor's shoulder as a cheeky chin rest at the civic reception, and also fanned himself with a John McGinn mask at one point (it was a warm room). Obviously got a second wind later!