PDA

View Full Version : Kris Commons

GreenArmyyy!
08-06-2016, 09:29 AM
Now before everyone shoots me down I know this is completely mental and think there's absolutely no chance of this happening but it came from a Celtic page so thought I'd post it.

Neil Lennon will be appointed the new manager of Hibernian FC later on today and it has been revealed that he’s told the Hibs money men that he wants to raid his old club.

Neil will have to manage expectations at Hibs but knows full well that they will be expected to be promoted this season and he will need reinforcements.

The player he really wants to help kickstart Easter Road Revolution is Celtic midfielder Kris Commons.

The former Scottish International was never favoured under last Celtic boss Ronny Deila but was pivotal in Neil Lennon’s last season at the club. He was Neil’s and Celtic’s top goalscorer that campaign.

The Irishman would now like to see Kris come to Hibs in an attempt to get them back into the Premier League.

This could all fall flat on its face if Brendan Rodgers sees Kris as an important player but if he plans on using him sparingly I think Neil will try and use his connections to get his man.

Source: Celtsarehere

Diclonius
08-06-2016, 09:30 AM
Haaaaaaaaaaaaa

Hibbyradge
08-06-2016, 09:31 AM
Now before everyone shoots me down I know this is completely mental and think there's absolutely no chance of this happening but it came from a Celtic page so thought I'd post it.

Neil Lennon will be appointed the new manager of Hibernian FC later on today and it has been revealed that he’s told the Hibs money men that he wants to raid his old club.

Neil will have to manage expectations at Hibs but knows full well that they will be expected to be promoted this season and he will need reinforcements.

The player he really wants to help kickstart Easter Road Revolution is Celtic midfielder Kris Commons.

The former Scottish International was never favoured under last Celtic boss Ronny Deila but was pivotal in Neil Lennon’s last season at the club. He was Neil’s and Celtic’s top goalscorer that campaign.

The Irishman would now like to see Kris come to Hibs in an attempt to get them back into the Premier League.

This could all fall flat on its face if Brendan Rodgers sees Kris as an important player but if he plans on using him sparingly I think Neil will try and use his connections to get his man.

Source: Celtsarehere

No-one will shoot you down, GA.

The story is on at least 2 other threads. :wink:

Franck Stanton
08-06-2016, 09:33 AM
And so it begins.

FromTheCapital
08-06-2016, 09:43 AM
Come home Kris :dunno:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1987kev
08-06-2016, 09:44 AM
Heard this on Monday commons on loan hendo and stokes will b signing prob a lot of nonsense but transfer window is here again people

southsider
08-06-2016, 09:50 AM
S S N is a nightmare. Each time SPFL is coming up the switch to adverts. GGGRRR

Salt N Sauzee
08-06-2016, 09:54 AM
It's going to be a long, long summer...

3pm
08-06-2016, 09:54 AM
https://twitter.com/agentscotland/status/740445188766699524

JimboHibs
08-06-2016, 09:59 AM

He also wants to bring Emile Heskey Hahahaha

Hibernia&Alba
08-06-2016, 10:05 AM

No official word on Ibrahimovic to Man United. Lennon needs to get in there :greengrin

Salt N Sauzee
08-06-2016, 10:19 AM
He also wants to bring Emile Heskey Hahahaha

No official word on Ibrahimovic to Man United. Lennon needs to get in there :greengrin

Good lord!!

We should be aiming higher..

Waxy
08-06-2016, 10:33 AM
We might...........na.

cabbageandribs1875
08-06-2016, 10:42 AM
Heard this on Monday commons on loan hendo and stokes will b signing prob a lot of nonsense but transfer window is here again people

i'd maybe even buy my first ever season ticket

CRAZYHIBBY
08-06-2016, 12:09 PM
It's media *****e.......he's not even confirmed as manager yet.....good publicity though

08-06-2016, 12:14 PM
Highly highly doubt it. Just rumours.

Be amazing if true but even if Rogers doesn't want him, i'm sure he will have much better offers elsewhere.

NAE NOOKIE
08-06-2016, 12:34 PM
If Rodgers doesn't fancy him what would be the point of him going out on loan? He would probably be available for transfer and there is no way Hibs could afford the fee he would command, or his wage expectations for that matter.

A nice thought but I would be amazed if this got anywhere near happening .... the one thing commons can do is score from long range, for that alone I would love him at Hibs ..... only a dream I'm afraid.

Ringothedog
08-06-2016, 12:43 PM
If Rodgers doesn't fancy him what would be the point of him going out on loan? He would probably be available for transfer and there is no way Hibs could afford the fee he would command, or his wage expectations for that matter.

A nice thought but I would be amazed if this got anywhere near happening .... the one thing commons can do is score from long range, for that alone I would love him at Hibs ..... only a dream I'm afraid.

Sometimes dreams come true, a recent Saturday afternoon springs to mind :agree:

Nutmegged
08-06-2016, 02:13 PM
https://twitter.com/agentscotland/status/740445188766699524

Yeap thats where it originated and I believe their is truth to it too, any new manager will discuss targets when signing, they'll want to lay down a marker for the Season straight away , Lennon clearly got the best out of Commons and the last two years at Celtic haven't been great due to the fact Deila clearly didn't rate him, I think he's a realistic target, he's not long bought his first ever home in Scotland so that suggests he's putting down roots for good here and while no-one would suggest we could match his £15k p/w wages I do think we could get him on loan ala Stokes or he and Celtic could come to some kind of agreement for an early release and he could come here as a Player/Coach...I'm sure he's trying to get into Coaching, that could be our ark.

Anyway, as the Twitter account says, we probably wont know until Brendan Rodgers assess him in Pre-Season but if he doesn't want him I definitely think we have the best chance of enticing him

Nutmegged
08-06-2016, 02:18 PM

Commons isn't on much more than Stokes, most said money would rule out Stokes, most said money would rule out Lennon too, don't rule this out.

SJM
08-06-2016, 02:19 PM
Commons? Hahaha.

Hibeesmad
08-06-2016, 02:20 PM
Being linked with the likes of Kris Commons is a sign of good times ahead

snooky
08-06-2016, 03:57 PM
No-one will shoot you down, GA. :wink:

Agreed. It's Common knowledge now.

LancashireHibby
08-06-2016, 04:00 PM
When Lennon first got the Bolton job, it was rumoured for months and months and months that Commons (and Gary Hooper) would be quickly through the door. Instead the only ex-Celtic player was Filip Twardzik. Should anyone actually prove he still exists (5 games in 15 months) then I'll be slashing his tyres if he even looks in the direction of the M6 (N).

Bald Reynard
08-06-2016, 05:03 PM
'Celts are Here' fans site reckons Lennon has made signing Kris Commons his first priority. Is he out of contract ? I can't imagine Rodgers will let anybody go just yet (except those out of contract - is Stokes ?), until he has seen them all play a bit in pre-season.

SeanWilson
08-06-2016, 05:04 PM
'Celts are Here' fans site reckons Lennon has made signing Kris Commons his first priority. Is he out of contract ? I can't imagine Rodgers will let anybody go just yet (including Stokes), until he has seen them all play a bit in pre-season.

1 year left at celtic and doubt he has a look in. Could happen on loan.

DH1875
08-06-2016, 05:07 PM
We're never affording his wages lol.

DH1875
08-06-2016, 05:09 PM
Commons, Brown, Stokes, Hendo and Forrest. Jesus, we're gonna have some team next season :thumbsup:

KeithTheHibby
08-06-2016, 05:13 PM
He's a centre midfielder correct albeit an advanced role? Does leave a bit of imbalance as he already have McGinn, McGeoch, Fyvie and Bartley who play there? That was one of Stubbs failings of trying to play too many natural centre midfielders.

Fwiw I reckon this would be a non-starter.

Cocaine&Caviar
08-06-2016, 05:23 PM
RCM: McGeouch, Martin
CM: Bartley, Fyvie
LCM: McGinn, Thomson

CAM: Commons, Stanton

calumhibee1
08-06-2016, 05:25 PM
CM: Bartley, Fyvie
LCM: McGinn, Thomson

CAM: Commons, Stanton

Thomson won't be here next season. Certainly not in a playing capacity. Handling will however so you can replace Thomson with him.

Cocaine&Caviar
08-06-2016, 05:28 PM
DM: Bartley, Fyvie
LCM: McGinn, Stanton

CAM: Commons, Handling

:)

heretoday
08-06-2016, 07:53 PM
Thomson won't be here next season. Certainly not in a playing capacity. Handling will however so you can replace Thomson with him.

Thank goodness for that. Thomson has the taint of failure upon him. Never rated him.

makaveli1875
09-06-2016, 08:14 AM
according to scotsman rumours page

And the former Celtic boss is keen on taking Kris Commons to Easter Road as he looks to secure promotion for Hibs. Commons was a bit-part player under Ronny Deila last season and could jump at the chance to team up with his former boss again.

Read more: http://www.scotsman.com/sport/football/competitions/premiership/rumour-mill-kris-commons-to-hibs-celtic-close-in-on-wisdom-as-stokes-exits-rangers-sweat-over-ball-1-4149988#ixzz4B4HDQQMM
Follow us: @TheScotsman on Twitter (http://ec.tynt.com/b/rw?id=cqFF9Cwg8r5ygEacwqm_6r&u=TheScotsman) | TheScotsmanNewspaper on Facebook (http://ec.tynt.com/b/rf?id=cqFF9Cwg8r5ygEacwqm_6r&u=TheScotsmanNewspaper)

lyonhibs
09-06-2016, 08:28 AM
Thank goodness for that. Thomson has the taint of failure upon him. Never rated him.

Apart from that one time he cleared the ball off the line against Hearts in the run up to winning the cup.

But agree, as a player he's past it.

oneone73
09-06-2016, 08:31 AM
Apart from that one time he cleared the ball off the line against Hearts in the run up to winning the cup.

But agree, as a player he's past it.

He played well in both games against them.

erin go bragh
09-06-2016, 09:18 AM

Tad unfair HT . He played well in both the Derby games . So played his part in us winning the cup .

CallumLaidlaw
09-06-2016, 09:19 AM
Tad unfair HT . He played well in both the Derby games . So played his part in us winning the cup .

And he was absolutely delighted to be part of 21/05. He said he was there as a fan and loved it.

NadeAteMyLunch!
09-06-2016, 10:58 AM
Just had a txt saying he's currently at East Mains. 90% likely to be nonsense but still..

GloryGlory
09-06-2016, 11:09 AM
Just had a txt saying he's currently at East Mains. 90% likely to be nonsense but still..

Only 90% :greengrin

Franck Stanton
09-06-2016, 11:30 AM
Always rated Commons, couldn't understand Celtic not playing him more often last few seasons. Be a HUGE signing for us if it happens. Dare I say, as big a signing as Franck was. REALLY rate the guy. Hope it isn't just b/s.

Enough said
09-06-2016, 11:40 AM
[QUOTE=Cocaine&Caviar;4724289]RCM: McGeouch, Martin

:)[/QUOTE handling poor not proved himself

09-06-2016, 12:19 PM

Probably from the same source who told us in January that Kevin Nolan was at East Mains about to sign for us as a player/coach :rolleyes:

NadeAteMyLunch!
09-06-2016, 12:22 PM
Only 90% :greengrin

95% probably. We can but hope though [emoji1374][emoji16]

NadeAteMyLunch!
09-06-2016, 12:22 PM
Probably from the same source who told us in January that Kevin Nolan was at East Mains about to sign for us as a player/coach :rolleyes:

Nope

erin go bragh
09-06-2016, 12:28 PM
Always rated Commons, couldn't understand Celtic not playing him more often last few seasons. Be a HUGE signing for us if it happens. Dare I say, as big a signing as Franck was. REALLY rate the guy. Hope it isn't just b/s.

You must really rate him GOG . No where near Sauzee level tho but I'm loving your enthusiasm ( might need to change your user name :)

CapitalGreen
09-06-2016, 12:39 PM

:) handling poor not proved himself

Yeah didn't prove himself at all last season what with his season long injury and all.

Craig_in_Prague
09-06-2016, 12:42 PM
according to scotsman rumours page

And the former Celtic boss is keen on taking Kris Commons to Easter Road as he looks to secure promotion for Hibs. Commons was a bit-part player under Ronny Deila last season and could jump at the chance to team up with his former boss again.

Read more: http://www.scotsman.com/sport/football/competitions/premiership/rumour-mill-kris-commons-to-hibs-celtic-close-in-on-wisdom-as-stokes-exits-rangers-sweat-over-ball-1-4149988#ixzz4B4HDQQMM
Follow us: @TheScotsman on Twitter (http://ec.tynt.com/b/rw?id=cqFF9Cwg8r5ygEacwqm_6r&u=TheScotsman) | TheScotsmanNewspaper on Facebook (http://ec.tynt.com/b/rf?id=cqFF9Cwg8r5ygEacwqm_6r&u=TheScotsmanNewspaper)

God almighty, things can't keep getting better - This is Hibs.

Something bad is around the corner surely!

Commons would be a seriously top signing, but I just can't see him wanting to play in the Championship in Scotland, gotta be clubs who'd want him down in the English championship & can pay several x more wages....

Still, until he signs for someone gotta have a small bit of hope :)

Baw187
09-06-2016, 12:45 PM
I'm a fairly optimistic character but this has to be pure urine.

WhileTheChief..
09-06-2016, 12:49 PM
Celtic forum chat is that he is keen to come. Wants to stay in Scotland as his wife loves it up here.

I think this could be on :)

JeMeSouviens
09-06-2016, 12:51 PM
Celtic forum chat is that he is keen to come. Wants to stay in Scotland as his wife loves it up here.

****, unless he's totally let himself go in the last few months, this would top getting Lennon for me.

09-06-2016, 12:55 PM
Even if we were to get him just for a loan period, that would be an incredible signing. Like i say though, still can't see it happening tbh.

Big L
09-06-2016, 12:55 PM
He's apparently desparate to get in to coaching, mebbe a player coach role!

Ritchie
09-06-2016, 12:58 PM
He's apparently desparate to get in to coaching, mebbe a player coach role!

Would make sense, he's 32, this isn't as unlikely as you'd think.

Doubt he, like Lennon, will be struggling for money.

Franck Stanton
09-06-2016, 03:35 PM
You must really rate him GOG . No where near Sauzee level tho but I'm loving your enthusiasm ( might need to change your user name :)

Haha, not for one moment claiming Commons is as good a player as Le God, far from it, however....in terms of "feel-good" factor. Just as important/big a signing imo. As for user name, -BIG slice of sarcasim there. If I was one of the 7 dwarfs anyone who knows me would name me "Happy". :wink:

Stevie Reid
09-06-2016, 03:44 PM
Trying not to get excited as he would be an astonishing signing, his scoring record for Celtic is amazing, given that he is not an out and out centre forward - 91 goals in 175 starts.

I am convinced that many English lower league teams would make him some very good offers, and even if he did want to stay in Scotland that much, that Aberdeen and Hearts would be very much interested. However, you never know...

The Harp Awakes
09-06-2016, 03:52 PM
Trying not to get excited as he would be an astonishing signing, his scoring record for Celtic is amazing, given that he is not an out and out centre forward - 91 goals in 175 starts.

I am convinced that many English lower league teams would make him some very good offers, and even if he did want to stay in Scotland that much, that Aberdeen and Hearts would be very much interested. However, you never know...

I think it's a long shot getting Commons but I guess the Lennon factor gives us a chance. Would love to see Stokes, Commons and Henderson with us next season. Now that would sell a good few extra season tickets:agree:

Paloschi
09-06-2016, 03:57 PM
Few on Celtic forum think we will get Mulgrew and Commons. Would be unreal if true.

Also talk of Allan and GMS on loan. Maybe Henderson but there is a limit. I'd rather Hendo FWIW.

They do, on the downside feel confident John McGinn will be a Celtic player. Time will tell.

Onion
09-06-2016, 04:03 PM

Commons coming to Hibs under Lennon would be the modern day equivalent of Frank Sauzee

Onion
09-06-2016, 04:06 PM
I think it's a long shot getting Commons but I guess the Lennon factor gives us a chance. Would love to see Stokes, Commons and Henderson with us next season. Now that would sell a good few extra season tickets:agree:

Henderson - bring him home. Absolute hero and Legend for Hibs, without whom the Scottish Cup win would be a pipe dream.

makaveli1875
09-06-2016, 04:06 PM
commons seems feasible , near the end of his career looking to get into coaching etc but stokes no chance , he is in his best years and wont want to spend them in the championship .

BOB MARLEYS DUG
09-06-2016, 04:12 PM
He's on about 16-18k wages.

MWHIBBIES
09-06-2016, 04:13 PM
Thank goodness for that. Thomson has the taint of failure upon him. Never rated him.Yeah, the taint of failure

2 SPL titles
2 Scottish cups
2 League cups
Uefa Cup runner-up

Never rated him :faf: good lord...

NadeAteMyLunch!
09-06-2016, 10:34 PM

Nobody within Hibs with even a modicum of involvement in our Scottish cup winning campaign should ever, ever be known as a failure.

Thomson came on at Tynecastle and was part of an outstanding second half team performance. He was then absolutely solid in the replay. Everyone of them is a hero.

erin go bragh
09-06-2016, 10:56 PM
Haha, not for one moment claiming Commons is as good a player as Le God, far from it, however....in terms of "feel-good" factor. Just as important/big a signing imo. As for user name, -BIG slice of sarcasim there. If I was one of the 7 dwarfs anyone who knows me would name me "Happy". :wink:

😀👍🏆

erin go bragh
09-06-2016, 10:58 PM

Times that by 156 . The guy isn't short of money , wants to get into coaching and his wife loves Scotland . You just never no ;)

Jim44
09-06-2016, 11:05 PM

The dedicated and uphill battle to earning that kind of money is admirable but when you've climbed as high as you can, the drop down at the other side can be quite dramatic. We'll get him for a couple of grand a week, nae bother. :greengrin

monktonharp
09-06-2016, 11:22 PM

I am convinced that many English lower league teams would make him some very good offers, and even if he did want to stay in Scotland that much, that Aberdeen and Hearts would be very much interested. However, you never know...the Scottish clubs you mention, have won nothing for years now. the man would possibly be interested in joining winners:wink:

monktonharp
09-06-2016, 11:31 PM
Times that by 156 . The guy isn't short of money , wants to get into coaching and his wife loves Scotland . You just never no ;)156 x 16k per week? don't get it. it = 2496k a week naw? no one earns that, except Donald Trump.:rolleyes:

jacomo
09-06-2016, 11:32 PM
the Scottish clubs you mention, have won nothing for years now. the man would possibly be interested in joining winners:wink:

Love this.

Hibs are on the up.

JOD
10-06-2016, 01:12 AM
Nobody within Hibs with even a modicum of involvement in our Scottish cup winning campaign should ever, ever be known as a failure.

Thomson came on at Tynecastle and was part of an outstanding second half team performance. He was then absolutely solid in the replay. Everyone of them is a hero.

100%

Pete
10-06-2016, 02:48 AM

:agree:

All legends. Everyone in the ****ing squad right down to those in suits on the sidelines.

This has been a season like no other and they all played an important part.

Aldo
10-06-2016, 06:16 AM

I'm sure that would be sorted. We signed Stokes did we not??

Commons would be a excellent signing. Proper no 10/attacking MF and TBH we have missed goals from MF.

Would add another dimension!

I'm in the 'never say never' camp when it comes to Hibs following our roller coaster last season.

GloryGlory
10-06-2016, 06:19 AM

Commons would be a excellent signing. Proper no 10/attacking MF and TBH we have missed goals from MF.

I'm in the 'never say never' camp when it comes to Hibs following our roller coaster last season.

Is he still under contract at Celtic, 'cos he could get a payoff that would make up most of the difference? Plus if he was to be offered a coaching role as well, that may be worth something to him if he has ambitions to pursue a coaching career.

Aldo
10-06-2016, 06:26 AM
Is he still under contract at Celtic, 'cos he could get a payoff that would make up most of the difference? Plus if he was to be offered a coaching role as well, that may be worth something to him if he has ambitions to pursue a coaching career.

Sure I read he had a year left!!

Don't think he would be very difficult to deal with TBH.

Just what we need IMHO, a MF player that can score!

offshorehibby
10-06-2016, 06:58 AM
Ha ha, the Scotsman rumours page must be reading .net

Hibs announce Lennon as new boss targets Commons

HIBS have confirmed the appointment of Neil Lennon as the club’s new head coach on a two-year deal.

Lennon, who spent four years at Celtic before taking the reins at Bolton, will bring trusted right-hand man Garry Parker to Easter Road as his assistant and is targeting promotion with the Leith side.

And the former Celtic boss is keen on taking Kris Commons to Easter Road as he looks to secure promotion for Hibs. Commons was a bit-part player under Ronny Deila last season and could jump at the chance to team up with his former boss again. (Various)

http://www.scotsman.com/sport/football/competitions/premiership/rumour-mill-kris-commons-to-hibs-10-arrested-over-cup-final-chaos-ashley-hits-back-in-rangers-retail-fight-1-4149988

keep the faith
10-06-2016, 07:37 AM
Few on Celtic forum think we will get Mulgrew and Commons. Would be unreal if true.

Also talk of Allan and GMS on loan. Maybe Henderson but there is a limit. I'd rather Hendo FWIW.

They do, on the downside feel confident John McGinn will be a Celtic player. Time will tell.

Would love to see Allan in this current side. We were missing that killer pass or run at times last season.
I reckon Rodgers will rate him though.

erin go bragh
10-06-2016, 07:41 AM
156 x 16k per week? don't get it. it = 2496k a week naw? no one earns that, except Donald Trump.:rolleyes:

52 weeks times 3 = 156 . He's been at Celtic 3 years ( might be longer )
I should have been more clearer :)

Waxy
10-06-2016, 07:44 AM
I'd rather we kept McGinn for at least this season.

makaveli1875
10-06-2016, 07:55 AM
I'd rather we kept McGinn for at least this season.

i reckon we'll still have mcginn next season

Finn2015
10-06-2016, 08:01 AM
Commons would be a great addition to the side this year. Still thinks he has a lot to offer. Seemed to have fallen out of favour with Deila, maybe he pissed on his cornflakes

jacomo
10-06-2016, 10:52 AM
Would love to see Allan in this current side. We were missing that killer pass or run at times last season.
I reckon Rodgers will rate him though.

I prefer McGinn tbh. McGeouch can perform that playmaker role (often from deeper) and I think he plays better without Allan next to him.

What we are missing is goals from midfield. Allan doesn't score a lot of those.

Waxy
10-06-2016, 11:24 AM
Hopefully Dylan Mc will play the full season. Gets the entire team forward from deep, waits and usually times his pass perfectly. Absolutely superb player.Really looking forward to next season already.

Ronniekirk
10-06-2016, 11:36 AM

Am with you on this one Aldo but wouldn't be happy if McGinn goes in the other direction as one poster suggested Although he will go at some point as he is currently our biggest assert and when he goes it needs to suit us and the Transfer fee and add ons needs to be commensurate with his potential

JeMeSouviens
10-06-2016, 11:36 AM
I prefer McGinn tbh. McGeouch can perform that playmaker role (often from deeper) and I think he plays better without Allan next to him.

What we are missing is goals from midfield. Allan doesn't score a lot of those.

This is the next step for Super John and Liam if he comes back. They both get in good positions, they need to start converting more of these into goals. Both should be aiming at double figures every season.

A ready made scorer like Commons wouldn't go amiss though. :wink:

Enough said
10-06-2016, 12:57 PM
Yeah didn't prove himself at all last season what with his season long injury and all. had he proved himself before the injury?? Not for me he never

SanFranHibs
10-06-2016, 01:24 PM
Sitting on the bus having a realgood laugh....this thread has us with Stokes, Commons, Henderson, Allan on loan.....

You lot are crazy !!! How can you forget our own....LG? Remember his reaction when he scored for them and ran across to hug Lennon.

:flag:

hibby rae
10-06-2016, 06:41 PM
Sitting on the bus having a realgood laugh....this thread has us with Stokes, Commons, Henderson, Allan on loan.....

You lot are crazy !!! How can you forget our own....LG? Remember his reaction when he scored for them and ran across to hug Lennon.

:flag:

120 grand and he's ours. PETRIE!!!! 😃

HUTCHYHIBBY
10-06-2016, 07:29 PM
Not sure if I'd be more amazed or delighted if the Commons rumour comes to fruition, he would absolutely stroll it in this league.

Marco G
10-06-2016, 09:08 PM
Not sure if I'd be more amazed or delighted if the Commons rumour comes to fruition, he would absolutely stroll it in this league.He would. The new coach is looking for experience and physicality. He must have likely names. Commons certainly has the experience. Also need physical striker imo Mixu type.

jacomo
10-06-2016, 11:13 PM
Am with you on this one Aldo but wouldn't be happy if McGinn goes in the other direction as one poster suggested Although he will go at some point as he is currently our biggest assert and when he goes it needs to suit us and the Transfer fee and add ons needs to be commensurate with his potential

He signed a long contract. He's happy.

Thecat23
10-06-2016, 11:17 PM
Commons is at Hanlons wedding, wonder if they will get in his ear to sign? The place went mad when they played Freed From Desire btw! 😁

🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥Stokesy🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

Greencore
10-06-2016, 11:35 PM
This thread made me felt good to be a hibee:)

McIntosh
10-06-2016, 11:38 PM
He would. The new coach is looking for experience and physicality. He must have likely names. Commons certainly has the experience. Also need physical striker imo Mixu type.

Anier?

Alex Trager
10-06-2016, 11:46 PM
Commons is at Hanlons wedding, wonder if they will get in his ear to sign? The place went mad when they played Freed From Desire btw! [emoji16]

[emoji91][emoji91][emoji91][emoji91][emoji91]Stokesy[emoji91][emoji91][emoji91][emoji91][emoji91]

How do you know this? Very satisfying

stantonhibby
11-06-2016, 09:12 AM
Commons is at Hanlons wedding, wonder if they will get in his ear to sign? The place went mad when they played Freed From Desire btw! 😁

🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥Stokesy🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

Not doubting you but why would Commons be there?

snooky
11-06-2016, 01:05 PM
Not doubting you but why would Commons be there?

Maybe he was putting up all the guests at his famous house? :dunno: