PDA

View Full Version : Idea for future season ticket sales incentive

worcesterhibby
08-06-2016, 09:23 AM
I reckon it would be a smart move for Hibs to give a free t-shirt to all season ticket holders. The T-shirts could say:

Hibernian Football Club Season Ticket Holder 2016/17
Worn with Pride

A decent quality t-shirt printed in one colour in the numbers required 7000-10000 would be cheap as chips and it would become a badge of honour to wear one round the town. I reckon they would cost about £3-4 for the club but would mean a lot to the supporters and seeing them being worn around Leith would be a very effective marketing campaign for further sales.

Hibbyradge
08-06-2016, 09:27 AM
I reckon it would be a smart move for Hibs to give a free t-shirt to all season ticket holders. The T-shirts could say:

Worn with Pride

A decent quality t-shirt printed in one colour in the numbers required 7000-10000 would be cheap as chips and it would become a badge of honour to wear one round the town. I reckon they would cost about £3-4 for the club but would mean a lot to the supporters and seeing them being worn around Leith would be a very effective marketing campaign for further sales.

I don't want the club to spend £40k on T-shirts which would soon be put in the bottom drawer and forgotten about.

Ask yourself how many people would spend their own money to buy such a T-shirt. The answer will give you an idea as to how many people would wear them and an inkling as to the marketing value of such a campaign.

Just Jimmy
08-06-2016, 09:28 AM
Ill buy a £10 tshirt and pick my games cheers. [emoji6]

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Hibby70
08-06-2016, 09:34 AM
How much would it cost to buy and fit a new seat? £20-30?

Was about the only thing in that dump of a stadium down the road that I would copy. In better colours obviously.

Edit: actually would just need to get a stick on padded bit.

bod
08-06-2016, 02:46 PM
How much would it cost to buy and fit a new seat? £20-30?

Was about the only thing in that dump of a stadium down the road that I would copy. In better colours obviously.

Edit: actually would just need to get a stick on padded bit.

I would gladly pay a little extra each season for a bit of padding superglued onto my seat rather than the plastic ones currently in the east

Finn2015
08-06-2016, 02:58 PM
I'd pay more to have padding fitted, a tartan rug and a flask of hot soup to be ready when I take my seat. Getting old

Onion
08-06-2016, 03:04 PM

Worn with Pride

No thanks. Just not Hibs class.

Ich liebe Deek
08-06-2016, 03:10 PM
As an overseas fan who pays 8.99 a month for Hibstv.If the club said give us 200 quid and we'll give you Hibs TV and 3-4 tickets or 1 hospitality a season on top Id take it.I keep my hibstv going for the summer just to contribute in some way.I only get home once a year.

Kojock
08-06-2016, 03:17 PM
If they issued free T shirts then IMO this would impact on replica shirt sales. Could see people saying, "No point buying a strip as I have my Hibs T short to wear"

HoboHarry
08-06-2016, 03:20 PM
I'd pay more to have padding fitted, a tartan rug and a flask of hot soup to be ready when I take my seat. Getting old
And food and drinks served up on a silver platter by a female Hearts fan. I would want a good looking one mind you so that might be difficult to find.......:greengrin

mutley
08-06-2016, 04:18 PM
An easy incentive , maybe something like a club store voucher, maybe £10 off new team shirt ? Little things like this can go a long way

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Michael
08-06-2016, 04:34 PM
Bit tacky. A big name signing would be a stronger incentive.

Finn2015
08-06-2016, 04:50 PM
And food and drinks served up on a silver platter by a female Hearts fan. I would want a good looking one mind you so that might be difficult to find.......:greengrin

Nigh on impossible

Jones28
08-06-2016, 04:56 PM
Nothing personal mate but I never want to see Hibs do this.

They offered discounts off the Campaign Noir strip a few seasons ago to people who renewed, something similar would be fine.

Sauzee07
08-06-2016, 07:07 PM
I'd like Hibs to copy Man Utd's season ticket initiative, where those who have held onto a season ticket for several years are rewarded by getting different coloured season cards. Copying the Man United scheme, but changing the colours, could work something like this:

0-4 years - Green Card
5-9 years - Black Card
10-24 years - Gold Card
25 years + - Platinum Card

The club could also offer certain benefits to higher level card holders.

This would definitely help to maintain season ticket renewals, as if you'd drop down to a green card for missing a year, you'd think a bit harder before lapsing your membership.

Thoughts?

Finn2015
08-06-2016, 07:40 PM
I'd like Hibs to copy Man Utd's season ticket initiative, where those who have held onto a season ticket for several years are rewarded by getting different coloured season cards. Copying the Man United scheme, but changing the colours, could work something like this:

0-4 years - Green Card
5-9 years - Black Card
10-24 years - Gold Card

This would definitely help to maintain season ticket renewals, as if you'd drop down to a green card for missing a year, you'd think a bit harder before lapsing your membership.

Thoughts?
Just wondering as someone whose not seen that system before, is there added benefits that man yoo fans enjoy from going up through each strand of that system?

Sauzee07
08-06-2016, 07:43 PM
Just wondering as someone whose not seen that system before, is there added benefits that man yoo fans enjoy from going up through each strand of that system?

Apparently so, but I'm not too sure what they are. My brother in law is a Man U season ticket holder so I'll ask him and report back.

Finn2015
08-06-2016, 08:25 PM
Apparently so, but I'm not too sure what they are. My brother in law is a Man U season ticket holder so I'll ask him and report back.

Cheers mate

Biggie
08-06-2016, 08:34 PM
Id like them to introduce the hibs 6pack.....6 games for £120 or therabouts for folks that want to pick and choose games, or can't afford a season ticket.
Or, a half season ticket for either the 1st half or 2nd half of the season for folks who have varying levels of availability.

Sauzee07
08-06-2016, 08:45 PM
Cheers mate

From my brother in law:

"Red silver gold platinum starts in that order ! Gold is 20 years platinum is 25 plus and you've a better chance of away tickets domestic and Europe ! You also get discounts on merchandise and parking ! Bottom line it used to be a privilege!! Now anyone can pick one up"

northstandhibby
08-06-2016, 09:00 PM
Bit tacky. A big name signing would be a stronger incentive.

This and winning the first six or seven games to go top and in style with plenty of winning goal margin for instance Hibernian 5 - Dumbarton 0 or Hibernian 4 - Dundee utd 0 or Dunfermline 1 - Hibernian 6 etcetera. Very nice and would get the bums on seats.

Glory Glory

brianmc
08-06-2016, 09:07 PM

0-4 years - Green Card
5-9 years - Black Card
10-24 years - Gold Card

Thoughts?

Yaaaaaasssssss, platinum for me 😃
First time I've been in the top percentile for anything lol

Sauzee07
08-06-2016, 09:11 PM
Yaaaaaasssssss, platinum for me [emoji2]
First time I've been in the top percentile for anything lol

[emoji1360][emoji1360][emoji1360]

Speedy
08-06-2016, 11:12 PM
As an overseas fan who pays 8.99 a month for Hibstv.If the club said give us 200 quid and we'll give you Hibs TV and 3-4 tickets or 1 hospitality a season on top Id take it.I keep my hibstv going for the summer just to contribute in some way.I only get home once a year.

Good idea

0-4 years - Green Card
5-9 years - Black Card
10-24 years - Gold Card

Thoughts?

Good idea as well. Could maybe use that rather than loyalty points for priority tickets (could get complicated)

What about £50 off each when you refer a friend. Or extra £5 off for each year you renew?(again, could get complicated)

Speedy
08-06-2016, 11:14 PM
Season tickets for away fans? All 4 games for £50? Or family for £150?

HibsNutter
08-06-2016, 11:42 PM
Loyalty points for fans who can convince another to buy a ST, say when you go to purchase you can say a current member's name and they would receive points.

Would encourage more fans to pester people to go:greengrin