PDA

View Full Version : Lenny: Hibernian Legend

Dashing Bob S
08-06-2016, 07:50 AM
Yes, I'm pushing it a bit, but so what.

There's a feel good factor about the club for the first time in almost a decade, and I, for one, intend to BASK.

H13BYM
08-06-2016, 07:57 AM

There's a feel good factor about the club for the first time in almost a decade, and I, for one, intend to BASK.

Should hopefully hit the ground running with the squad still on a high and make some serious ground from the off.

LETS DO THIS!!!! :flag::flag::flag::flag::aok:

Dashing Bob S
08-06-2016, 08:02 AM
Should hopefully hit the ground running with the squad still on a high and make some serious ground from the off.

LETS DO THIS!!!! :flag::flag::flag::flag::aok:
Hope the first game is a home one at a packed ER with the cup on display. Knowing the authorities, they'll have us away as hunishnent.

Finn2015
08-06-2016, 08:04 AM
Really will continue the feel good factor. Cannot wait for the season kick off

Mathias Jack
08-06-2016, 08:14 AM
Hope the first game is a home one at a packed ER with the cup on display. Knowing the authorities, they'll have us away as hunishnent.

Us bringing the Scottish Cup on the park, Lenny's first game in Edinburgh, Edinburgh City parading their trophy; can see this friendly being a sell out!

lapsedhibee
08-06-2016, 08:53 AM
Us bringing the Scottish Cup on the park, Lenny's first game in Edinburgh, Edinburgh City parading their trophy; can see this friendly being a sell out!

We should definitely give them a guard of honour. :agree:

GreenArmyyy!
08-06-2016, 09:31 AM

You've been on some bender of the last couple of weeks! Look out for your posts every morning at the moment! 😂

One Day Soon
08-06-2016, 09:35 AM
We've won the Scottish Cup and we now appear to be appointing Neil Lennon as our manager.

There's only one question needing answered here: how are they managing to lace all of our cornflakes with all of those drugs every day and none of us notices?

livi hibs 1875
08-06-2016, 10:08 AM
We should definitely give them a guard of honour. :agree:
Now that would send a message. He he he love it