PDA

View Full Version : Glory glory to the Hi Bees

erin go bragh
07-06-2016, 03:15 PM
How good is it singing the verse " Now we have a younger team , a dinnie want to brag " Then screaming the bit "
The Scottish cup is in the bag " :)

snedzuk
07-06-2016, 03:32 PM
How good is it singing the verse " Now we have a younger team , a dinnie want to brag " Then screaming the bit "

About 1972 I bought the vinyl single with my pocket money. The b side is the hearts song. I found this old single the other day at the bottom of a pile of old records. I'd forgotten that in my youthful exuberance I had taken a compass to the b side and scratched into it comments like 'YLT YA B***" and '**** the hearts'. The a side still plays OK though.

oneone73
07-06-2016, 03:34 PM
About 1972 I bought the vinyl single with my pocket money. The b side is the hearts song. I found this old single the other day at the bottom of a pile of old records. I'd forgotten that in my youthful exuberance I had taken a compass to the b side and scratched into it comments like 'YLT YA B***" and '**** the hearts'. The a side still plays OK though.

Everyone who had a copy did similar - I certainly did
I think it was a Double A side, though.

CropleyWasGod
07-06-2016, 03:51 PM
Everyone who had a copy did similar - I certainly did
I think it was a Double A side, though.

Dunno about that, but it was, prophetically, a 07-inch single.

Tom Hart RIP
07-06-2016, 05:22 PM

Next line 'we're going to top the league next year'

rodhibs55
07-06-2016, 07:46 PM
Next line 'we're going to top the league next year'

I just loved
"GIE THE BAW TAE RIELLY"
Apologies for any spelin mistakes I'm still high on it all.