PDA

View Full Version : Instalment plan zebra finance

Finn2015
07-06-2016, 02:31 PM
Sorry start another thread! Just wondering if anyone else has had their payment plans come through the post yet? Wondering how it is structured. Ta

HibbySpurs
07-06-2016, 02:39 PM
I'm on the 4 month plan.

About a week after signing up I got a letter from them telling me when the first payment would come off and that has since happened.

The remaining three are due to come off on the same dates in June, July & August.

Hope that helps.

Finn2015
07-06-2016, 02:41 PM
I'm on the 4 month plan.

About a week after signing up I got a letter from them telling me when the first payment would come off and that has since happened.

The remaining three are due to come off on the same dates in June, July & August.

Hope that helps.
It does mate thanks a lot for the advice

hibsdaft
07-06-2016, 02:55 PM
I'm on the 4 month plan.

Hope that helps.

same for myself. money for first installment came out at the end of May.

Finn2015
07-06-2016, 03:15 PM
Yip told on phone my first was 22nd of June just told that further payments would be noted down in a letter to be sent from them

Onceinawhile
07-06-2016, 03:41 PM
Same here.

Was slightly higher in may and then three of the same in June, July and August. Was only about a tenner in it.