PDA

View Full Version : Official Site: LEEANN TARGETS 10K SEASON TICKET HOLDERS

Pages : [1] 2 3 4

RSS Bot
06-06-2016, 05:10 PM
More... (http://www.hibernianfc.co.uk/news/6551)

lucky
06-06-2016, 05:30 PM
Good statement from LD and a reasonable target. It would amazing to reach 10000. I'm surprised that 2000 existing ST holders have not renewed.

Nutmegged
06-06-2016, 05:38 PM
Interesting, I follow a chap on Twitter called @AgentScotland and today he posted what he called projected Season Ticket sales, he said Hibs 9-10k which considering we had sold around 8 last year and its our 3rd year in the Championship I felt that might be a tad optimistic, funny how she comes out hours later with a similar statement, she follows him/her too...

Anyways, 10k would be unbeleivable, I love when the club make statements like this, we need to put that expectation out there, we need to onus on fans to come to games, keep promoting, like it, good stuff from LD

Gatecrasher
06-06-2016, 05:39 PM
To get back to 10k would be great cmon guys it'll be fun :flag:

bingo70
06-06-2016, 05:41 PM
Really good statement and refreshing honesty about where we are and where we want to be numbers wise.

Can't help but think she's pre-empting what most will see as an ambitious appointment (assuming it's Lennon) and really hoping to build on the excitement that currently surrounds the club. In the new head coach announcement I'm sure there'll be a few references to the 10k target and quite rightly so.

WestStandMoaner
06-06-2016, 05:43 PM
Good statement from LD and a reasonable target. It would amazing to reach 10000. I'm surprised that 2000 existing ST holders have not renewed.

Not really surprised, between the loyalty points and remaining in the second tier of Scottish football and season tickets remaining high I don't think it should shock anyone. Personally I renewed as did my son but have to say did think about going walk up at one point. Also planning to buy my two nephews season tickets as their first game was the Scottish cup final, in their world right now Hibs are brilliant.

Pete
06-06-2016, 05:45 PM
Make family pricing apply in the East or West lower instead of the FF lower and I think we'll get 10000 no bother.

Carheenlea
06-06-2016, 05:47 PM
Good statement, and a good target to aim for.

lyonhibs
06-06-2016, 05:55 PM
Fairly poorly worded with the "don't just watch from afar, get yourself to Easter Road" as if far away supporters are just sitting there with our fingers up our ***** choosing to stay away.

Otherwise, a great statement and great aim to go for.

Joe
06-06-2016, 05:56 PM
Don't think they would have put a target on it and gone public about it if they we're confident of getting it. Then everyone gets to feel good about themselves and gives us a surge in sales. Would be brilliant to hit 10K.

With us in the second tier we'd still only just be behind Aberdeen who are second top and challenging. Seriously, what do their fans need to turn up?

NAE NOOKIE
06-06-2016, 05:58 PM
Reaching 10,000 would be some going for a team in its 3rd season in the championship .... but ye gods we have to make it count if we do get to that figure because a 4th season would see a pretty big reduction.

A wee bit on Reporting Scotland just now about ST sales at the ugly sisters and the Yams ... as usual no mention of us, even on our search for a manager .. Hibs really is a dirty word to those bassas.

Anyway ... if ye huvnae bought yin yet, how no? ....... get yer finger oot !!!

:flag:

Ged
06-06-2016, 06:01 PM
Payment plan available until this Friday too. They're making it as easy as they can for people.

Waxy
06-06-2016, 06:01 PM
Make family pricing apply in the East or West lower instead of the FF lower and I think we'll get 10000 no bother.

Or a least a block in the east.

Big_Franck
06-06-2016, 06:03 PM
Fairly poorly worded with the "don't just watch from afar, get yourself to Easter Road" as if far away supporters are just sitting there with our fingers up our ***** choosing to stay away.

Otherwise, a great statement and great aim to go for.

That's quite harsh. I didn't read it as a dig at fans in far fetched places at all. I read it as a call to fans who live locally but choose to watch our games in the pub or listen to it on the radio.

In any case, a new manager and a couple of exciting signings and I don't think we'll be a kick in the arse off 10k.

ChrissyG1875
06-06-2016, 06:20 PM
I would like to get one before Friday so I can do the payment plan. I've been accepted into college but don't start until September so won't be getting a student card for a while. Does anyone know if there's a way I can get a student ST or do I need to wait until next season as I'm not technically a student yet?

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

Lago
06-06-2016, 06:22 PM
Reaching 10,000 would be some going for a team in its 3rd season in the championship .... but ye gods we have to make it count if we do get to that figure because a 4th season would see a pretty big reduction.

A wee bit on Reporting Scotland just now about ST sales at the ugly sisters and the Yams ... as usual no mention of us, even on our search for a manager .. Hibs really is a dirty word to those bassas.

Anyway ... if ye huvnae bought yin yet, how no? ....... get yer finger oot !!!

Not really sure what you expect them to say when Hibs themselves are saying sweet f a.

matty_f
06-06-2016, 06:23 PM
That's quite harsh. I didn't read it as a dig at fans in far fetched places at all. I read it as a call to fans who live locally but choose to watch our games in the pub or listen to it on the radio.

In any case, a new manager and a couple of exciting signings and I don't think we'll be a kick in the arse off 10k.

:agree: clearly not aimed at overseas fans.

I'll be very disappointed if we can't get to 10k season tickets on the back of a Scottish Cup win.

That final was amazing, the parade was amazing, and each time Easter Road was busy and we got a result (Aberdeen/Dundee Utd/Hearts/The Rangers) the buzz about the place was terrific.

The more folk go, the better it is, the better we are.

Whether it's Lennon or someone else, what a boost to them coming in it would be to have the extra financial backing that 10k season tickets would give him.

RoxburghHibs
06-06-2016, 06:26 PM
I would like to get one before Friday so I can do the payment plan. I've been accepted into college but don't start until September so won't be getting a student card for a while. Does anyone know if there's a way I can get a student ST or do I need to wait until next season as I'm not technically a student yet?

Call the ticket office tomorrow and ask them what options you have?

mutley
06-06-2016, 06:26 PM

Speak to the ticket office and explain your situation is all I can suggest

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

HibeeLR
06-06-2016, 06:29 PM

For last seasons they just asked me to send proof of ID once I received it, I have also bought a student ST for this season as well and once I recieve my student ID, I will just have to send them proof 👍 Maybe forwarding an acceptance email will help?

HibsNutter
06-06-2016, 06:34 PM

When I started three years ago I just ordered a student ticket and showed my card at the office for verification around October, don't think you need proof straight away

My_Wife_Camille
06-06-2016, 06:37 PM

You don't need to show your Student ID until October so you can get it fine now.

.Sean.
06-06-2016, 06:37 PM
We should be looking at 10000 minimum.

If folk ain't returning as Scottish Cup champions, they're never coming back.

ChrissyG1875
06-06-2016, 06:41 PM
For last seasons they just asked me to send proof of ID once I received it, I have also bought a student ST for this season as well and once I recieve my student ID, I will just have to send them proof 👍 Maybe forwarding an acceptance email will help?

When I started three years ago I just ordered a student ticket and showed my card at the office for verification around October, don't think you need proof straight away

You don't need to show your Student ID until October so you can get it fine now.
Magic, cheers. That's us on 8001 now then

Hibernia&Alba
06-06-2016, 06:45 PM
A club our size should always be looking for around 10K ST holders, even more so after finally winning the SC. However, a third season in the Championship makes it a challenging target to hit. Bottom line it's expensive for poor quality football, and a lot of fans simply can't afford an ST, though they'd like one.

Brightside
06-06-2016, 06:48 PM
Interesting, I follow a chap on Twitter called @AgentScotland and today he posted what he called projected Season Ticket sales, he said Hibs 9-10k which considering we had sold around 8 last year and its our 3rd year in the Championship I felt that might be a tad optimistic, funny how she comes out hours later with a similar statement, she follows him/her too...

Anyways, 10k would be unbeleivable, I love when the club make statements like this, we need to put that expectation out there, we need to onus on fans to come to games, keep promoting, like it, good stuff from LD

She made the statement a few days ago via email.

SON OF PADDY
06-06-2016, 06:52 PM

Correct on all counts 😉 get along and support the team. 😁🏆

hibbyboy1
06-06-2016, 06:55 PM

Think you have till October to show your student card, thats what my son was told

SON OF PADDY
06-06-2016, 06:59 PM

My laddie was in the same position!
He bought the season ticket as a student and they gave him ticket's up until he could produce proof Of his student card.
Ticket office are very helpful, pop down and speak to them.👍

NAE NOOKIE
06-06-2016, 07:07 PM
Not really sure what you expect them to say when Hibs themselves are saying sweet f a.

Conjecture mate ..... whose in the frame? ... who might get it? ... what are the fans saying? ............... It is after all one of the top 5 jobs in Scottish football, even if we are in the championship.

Finn2015
06-06-2016, 07:25 PM
I'm sure the majority of the 2,000 will renew. Summer and holidays are an expensive time so maybe a lot are hanging fire for a few weeks

OsloHibs
06-06-2016, 07:42 PM
We should be looking at 10000 minimum.

If folk ain't returning as Scottish Cup champions, they're never coming back.

My thoughts exactly. The club has done everything it can.

blackpoolhibs
06-06-2016, 07:50 PM
Here's a thought, maybe i'm right maybe i'm wrong? Of those 150k people who were at the parade, 140k don't go regularly or even at all?

Perhaps if we do reach 10k, in my opinion thats a very good amount for the division we play in.

I'd say there's still some folk to come back who will come back, but they are still not that bothered about watching Dumbarton and the likes.

As hard as it is for some to believe, not everyone is a die hard.

B.H.F.C
06-06-2016, 07:53 PM
8k at this stage isn't bad at all IMO. There was a number of games that we didn't have that in the ground last season, including walk ups, away fans etc.

10k is definitely achievable with a good managerial appointment.

Jones28
06-06-2016, 08:14 PM
Magic, cheers. That's us on 8001 now then

Make that 8002 👍💚

chasitup
06-06-2016, 08:16 PM
I'd love to renew, unfortunately I simply can't afford it. Payment plan or not.

lyonhibs
06-06-2016, 08:18 PM
:agree: clearly not aimed at overseas fans.

I'll be very disappointed if we can't get to 10k season tickets on the back of a Scottish Cup win.

That final was amazing, the parade was amazing, and each time Easter Road was busy and we got a result (Aberdeen/Dundee Utd/Hearts/The Rangers) the buzz about the place was terrific.

The more folk go, the better it is, the better we are.

Whether it's Lennon or someone else, what a boost to them coming in it would be to have the extra financial backing that 10k season tickets would give him.

Well "afar" to me does not mean "within striking distance of ER but choose to not go".

Anyway, perhaps it's just poorly worded. I hope we get to 10k and more.

Lago
06-06-2016, 08:25 PM

Conjecture mate ..... whose in the frame? ... who might get it? ... what are the fans saying? ............... It is after all one of the top 5 jobs in Scottish football, even if we are in the championship.
It's the BBC we are talking about, conservative to a fault.

gillythehibby
06-06-2016, 08:48 PM
8005..I've ordered 3 new ST's for me the laddie and thauld man👍

Malthibby
06-06-2016, 08:49 PM

Sorry to hear that, we all know footies important but if you don't have it you don't, I'm sure the threads about folk who can, some way down the road maybes hibs can do something about those who can't.
gg

Hibernia&Alba
06-06-2016, 08:53 PM

There will be many in the same boat, mate. Modern prices are extremely high, particularly for families, though at least Hibs are doing something via the FF kids tickets. It's a real shame there are people who want to attend and we have the empty seats. Surely it can't be impossible to do something about it.

Baldy Foghorn
06-06-2016, 08:54 PM
Here's a thought, maybe i'm right maybe i'm wrong? Of those 150k people who were at the parade, 140k don't go regularly or even at all?

Perhaps if we do reach 10k, in my opinion thats a very good amount for the division we play in.

I'd say there's still some folk to come back who will come back, but they are still not that bothered about watching Dumbarton and the likes.

As hard as it is for some to believe, not everyone is a die hard.

Thought they were paying to watch Hibs.......

bingo70
06-06-2016, 09:01 PM

I think for it to be enjoyable though and to get folk back it needs to be good competitive games with both teams trying to win....or us thumping teams that come with the only intention of defending for 90 minutes.

Dull narrow victories against really bad teams isn't enjoyable and not likely to entice people back.

gillythehibby
06-06-2016, 09:10 PM
8005..I've ordered 3 new ST's for me the laddie and thauld man👍

Booked4Being-Ugly
06-06-2016, 09:23 PM
I think for it to be enjoyable though and to get folk back it needs to be good competitive games with both teams trying to win....or us thumping teams that come with the only intention of defending for 90 minutes.

Dull narrow victories against really bad teams isn't enjoyable and not likely to entice people back.I think it's more for sustaining and building this great club up again though. The opposition should be secondary to our aims just now.

Rightly or wrongly we need to try and push on regardless and If we can't get people motivated on the back of the Scottish cup win then it's a sad day indeed.

FWIW - I'm going to buy my 1st ever ST for the laddie and me.

eastterrace
06-06-2016, 09:29 PM
I think it's more for sustaining and building this great club up again though. The opposition should be secondary to our aims just now. Rightly or wrongly we need to try and push on regardless and If we can't get people motivated on the back of the Scottish cup win then it's a sad day indeed. FWIW - I'm going to buy my 1st ever ST for the laddie and me. welcome aboard. More the merrier

Nicho87
06-06-2016, 09:42 PM
How many season ticket holders did we have last season then?
We have 8000 currently. 1000 new. 2000 to renew. So that would equal 6000 for last season? Maths was never my strong point.

Finn2015
06-06-2016, 09:43 PM
I think it's more for sustaining and building this great club up again though. The opposition should be secondary to our aims just now.

Rightly or wrongly we need to try and push on regardless and If we can't get people motivated on the back of the Scottish cup win then it's a sad day indeed.

FWIW - I'm going to buy my 1st ever ST for the laddie and me.

Bang on mate

blackpoolhibs
06-06-2016, 10:03 PM

Maybe you thought wrong?

heidtheba
06-06-2016, 10:32 PM
Really good statement and refreshing honesty about where we are and where we want to be numbers wise.

Can't help but think she's pre-empting what most will see as an ambitious appointment (assuming it's Lennon) and really hoping to build on the excitement that currently surrounds the club. In the new head coach announcement I'm sure there'll be a few references to the 10k target and quite rightly so.

Actually I totally agree and you've put this well. Even though we're about to start our third season in the Championship and not solely because of the cup win, isn't this one of the most exciting and positive periods we've had in a while?

We've just lost a great manager in many respects and we seem to be getting excited about someone who can continue his good work and shore up the issues that we had as a club under his tenure.

I'm loving it right now.

NAE NOOKIE
06-06-2016, 11:01 PM

The best reason anyone can give, been there done that mate .... hope you get to one or two games.

Onion
07-06-2016, 06:30 AM

Realistic if Hibs appoint Lennon and he's given the budget to strengthen the squad.

Brooster
07-06-2016, 06:34 AM
Leanne wanted to issue a similar statement last season but after discussing it with a group of invited fans at a meeting she decided against it. But the time is absolutely right to do it now. I think we will easly pass the 10k mark. Lets do it.

blackpoolhibs
07-06-2016, 06:39 AM
Leanne wanted to issue a similar statement last season but after discussing it with a group of invited fans at a meeting she decided against it. But the time is absolutely right to do it now. I think we will easly pass the 10k mark. Lets do it.

I do too, there is a real feel good factor now and i get the feeling quite a lot of us want to jump on that bus.

Get a good start hopefully with a good name manager like Lennon and walk up fans will increase too. :agree:

If we look like we are going to win this league early on, crowds may increase even more, and maybe some of those who are not excited about watching some of the games in this league will also come back in preparation for next season too?

Onion
07-06-2016, 06:40 AM

Realistic if Hibs appoint Lennon and he's given the budget to strengthen the squad.

scoopyboy
07-06-2016, 06:58 AM

Dull narrow victories against really bad teams isn't enjoyable and not likely to entice people back.

I hear you Bingo but it isn't that much different in the top flight.

Most of the SPL just sit in when away from home and make it a dull spectacle.

bingo70
07-06-2016, 07:12 AM
I hear you Bingo but it isn't that much different in the top flight.

Most of the SPL just sit in when away from home and make it a dull spectacle.

I dunno, take the Caley game for example, maybe slightly different with it being a cup game but I really really enjoyed it. It wasn't a classic but they brought some fans with them, there was a decent atmosphere, I felt if we dropped our guard at all they could score and likewise I thought we had space to work in their final third.

It probably wasn't a classic for a neutral but I felt it was a proper competitive game of football that could have gone either way, I just don't think we've really been getting that the last couple of years.

That'd be fine if we'd been pumping these rubbish teams by 4 or 5 but that just never really happened, except the Rangers and Cowdenbeath I think?

Stubbs is a hero of mine now and I don't want to talk the job he's done down but IMO the league performances last season were pretty poor and there's no stats out there that'll convince me otherwise.

HibbyScott
07-06-2016, 07:14 AM
How many season ticket holders did we have last season then?
We have 8000 currently. 1000 new. 2000 to renew. So that would equal 6000 for last season? Maths was never my strong point.

9000 I make it. 8000 just now, including 1000 new ones. So 7000 renewals. 2000 are still to renew, so if they renew that would bring us up to 9000

Ged
07-06-2016, 07:21 AM
It's always disappointing to see people argue so passionately and eloquently AGAINST fans buying a season ticket.

Waxy
07-06-2016, 07:39 AM
Think we'll get a chunk of newbies turning up also due to our cup exploits. This group wouldnt go straight in and buy a season ticket.

hibeeleicester
07-06-2016, 09:21 AM
Would love to get myself a ST again but because of my job I just can't commit.

HibsTv it will be again.

TRIALIST
07-06-2016, 10:16 AM
Would love to get myself a ST again but because of my job I just can't commit.

HibsTv it will be again.

Hibs should really think about you guys who attend infrequently.
Im sure they could do you a block of tickets say 6 that you can use whenever, there are plenty empty seats.
You could always swap the seat ticket if you wanted to sit with pals.

Finn2015
07-06-2016, 10:43 AM
Im sure they could do you a block of tickets say 6 that you can use whenever, there are plenty empty seats.

Excellent idea and one any football club should look to implement. Season tickets are costly and a lot of people can't commit but that sort of deal could attract a lot of people

Dalianwanda
07-06-2016, 10:45 AM
Excellent idea and one any football club should look to implement. Season tickets are costly and a lot of people can't commit but that sort of deal could attract a lot of people

Would certainly get me bought in..I often get wee guilt pangs that I can commit to a year..I do HSL for the moment just so I feel part of whats being created..

hibeeleicester
07-06-2016, 10:45 AM
Would 100% go for something like this.

Finn2015
07-06-2016, 11:39 AM
Would certainly get me bought in..I often get wee guilt pangs that I can commit to a year..I do HSL for the moment just so I feel part of whats being created..

I'd love to contribute to the HSL but committed to instalment plan for the ST so will have to hang fire. Wife would kill me until I die from it

Leith Green
07-06-2016, 12:12 PM
Just renewed mines and got colleague from work to get his first ever season ticket...

hibsdaft
07-06-2016, 12:41 PM
Just renewed mines and got colleague from work to get his first ever season ticket...

this is the way.

it would be great if the club could use one of our early games for an 'bring the 150K back to ER' campaign, either with reduced ticket price or deducting ticket off future season ticket purchase, with the aim of letting folk bring work colleagues/ acquaintances along for a taster. not everyone will want to jump right into a season ticket (obviously superb if folk do though).

the goodwill is there for the Club to be creative, i think.

SouthsideHarp_Bhoy
07-06-2016, 12:51 PM
Good points.

Why cant you also select the games you want to attend? Yeah sure most would select thw derby and maybe aberdeen, but so what. Why cant you sell everygame now or do a cat A package or something like that? Surely cant be that difficult with e-ticketing?

jgl07
07-06-2016, 01:16 PM
Good points.

Why cant you also select the games you want to attend? Yeah sure most would select thw derby and maybe aberdeen, but so what. Why cant you sell everygame now or do a cat A package or something like that? Surely cant be that difficult with e-ticketing?
The last time I looked, Hibs were not down to play Hearts or Aberdeen next season.

Having a Category A season ticket, for when Hibs are promoted, doesn't make a lot of sense to the club as they will involve matches that are easier to sell to walk-ups, at higher prices that a season ticket holder would pay.

A cheapo Category B season ticket would make more sense. I had one back in the mid-2000s. It covered all matches bar Hearts and the uglies. The seats could be situated in the east side of the South Stand which is empty for all matches not involving Hearts, Rangers, and Celtic.

There might be a case for a reduced match season ticket package aimed at long distance supporters who cannot commit to travel for every home match. Celtic did this very successfully in the early Fergus McCann era. This was aimed at their Irish support base. This could involve one match a month focussing on weekend matches with the most attractive matches included.

CapitalGreen
07-06-2016, 01:30 PM
A 'Category A' game for me is any game involving Hibs. I'll get 18 'Category A' games with my 2016/17 season ticket.

CraigHibee
07-06-2016, 02:57 PM
well done to everyone who has renewed and all the folk that have bought a season ticket for the first time in a while, i know due to work/family/financial commitments that not everyone can go to the games :flag:

SouthsideHarp_Bhoy
07-06-2016, 03:12 PM
The last time I looked, Hibs were not down to play Hearts or Aberdeen next season.

Having a Category A season ticket, for when Hibs are promoted, doesn't make a lot of sense to the club as they will involve matches that are easier to sell to walk-ups, at higher prices that a season ticket holder would pay.

A cheapo Category B season ticket would make more sense. I had one back in the mid-2000s. It covered all matches bar Hearts and the uglies. The seats could be situated in the east side of the South Stand which is empty for all matches not involving Hearts, Rangers, and Celtic.

There might be a case for a reduced match season ticket package aimed at long distance supporters who cannot commit to travel for every home match. Celtic did this very successfully in the early Fergus McCann era. This was aimed at their Irish support base. This could involve one match a month focussing on weekend matches with the most attractive matches included.

Of course youre right about hearts and the dons, i was thinking ahead!

What you say about cat a may be true if there was limited supply, but thats not the case and so a bitd in the hand and all that - less money banked is more valuable than the possibilty of more in the future. And as i say, we can easily accomodate both.

Another problem it might help to solve is complacency. At the moment, a swithering fan knows they can decide at last poasible moment. If we start creating more demand, it might help to drive a bit of a virtuous cycle where fans know they have to buy earlier amd earlier.

The perceptiob that you might miss out is, IMO an important one for drivinf sales

greenlex
07-06-2016, 03:23 PM
We will smash 10k no problem.

CallumLaidlaw
07-06-2016, 03:26 PM

We've made suggestions like this before (I'm all for it - I suggested a 10 match ticket) but the counter argument which is fair enough, is that people may buy this instead of a season ticket, reducing the ST numbers.

Nicho87
07-06-2016, 04:34 PM
There latest post on twitter says we are on 7835 season books sold

Scouse Hibee
07-06-2016, 04:51 PM
We've made suggestions like this before (I'm all for it - I suggested a 10 match ticket) but the counter argument which is fair enough, is that people may buy this instead of a season ticket, reducing the ST numbers.

People who have decided to buy a ST will still buy one,this sort of offer should go ahead in my opinion,it will attract far more people than it discourages ST sales.

SuperAllyMcleod
07-06-2016, 04:52 PM

Season books? You've not had one for a while have you? [emoji4]

07-06-2016, 04:58 PM
Me and the auld man renewed last month :thumbsup:

Buzzing for the new season :thumbsup:

Finn2015
07-06-2016, 05:18 PM

With surely more to come

Waxy
07-06-2016, 06:56 PM
Seriously. If you could get your child a £25 season ticket anywhere in the ground if you buy a regular season ticket i reckon loads more will pay up. Even in the side strips of the east and west where its traditionally last to sell?

Brooster
07-06-2016, 07:00 PM
Seriously. If you could get your child a £25 season ticket anywhere in the ground if you buy a regular season ticket i reckon loads more will pay up. Even in the side strips of the east and west where its traditionally last to sell?

Why not pay the going rate for premium seats? I have. Why would Hibs sell the best seats at £25? Theres already a section behind the goals for cheap seats but still folk want everything for nowt....Hibs are not a charity.

Andy74
07-06-2016, 07:00 PM

Not sure it would work out to be honest. At the moment what are they £75 or something? You'd need to sell three times as many kids tickets to break even on it.

I don't think the kids tickets are expensive enough that lower prices would make quite that much of a difference.

Waxy
07-06-2016, 07:04 PM
Yes well it is expensive to buy two tickets and some people would have to take their kids. Even if it was raised a bit more from £25 to something Hibs would accept. This is the future fanbase also.

Gmack7
08-06-2016, 06:18 PM
5 tickets renewed today

1875cammy1875
08-06-2016, 09:30 PM
2 Season Tickets bought earlier today! First time for a few years! :flag:

Finn2015
08-06-2016, 09:31 PM
Think 10k is achievable.

greenlex
09-06-2016, 02:19 AM
Free kids ticket with a paying adult.

HibeeHutch
09-06-2016, 03:15 AM
Over here in Vancouver the Whitecaps offer season tickets, half season tickets and 5 match packs - which I think is a great idea.

Slightly off topic but something else they do really well here is create an amazing atmosphere in a 53,000 seater stadium when the average attendance is 21,000. The stadium is split into the upper and lower tiers (or bowls). They zone off the entire upper bowl with a huge branded tarpaulin, which blocks the view of the upper bowl and the empty seats so you feel like you're in a more intimate capacity stadium. They also do the same in the bottom tier by covering the back 8-10 rows of the lower bowl with tarp (giving the lower bowl a capacity of 21,000) - and take it off for bigger games (increasing the capacity to 27,000).

I always felt they should do this at Easter Road for run of the mill games. They could cover the top 8-10 rows (or more) with branded tarp in the Famous Five, East and South Stands to create a better atmosphere for those games. I also think they should put something similarly visual over the transparent ends of the stands - they always make the stands look more empty and less atmospheric.

I'm_cabbaged
09-06-2016, 04:58 AM

Hope so, I've still to renew my three 👍

Ringothedog
09-06-2016, 06:06 AM

I know of 2 renewals and 2 New being bought in the next week because of the ambition shown in getting Lennon as the new Head coach.

QMU-1875
09-06-2016, 06:47 AM
Can folk stop talking about what hibs should be doing and focus on what we are. The club has done everything it can to entice people back, won the Scottish (150k people around leith exclaiming it to be the best day of their lives etc) and hired a manager that is without doubt an upgrade on Stubbs. If you can afford it, if you are located in central Scotland and if you love the club get yourself back because next season is going to top playing golf with the same people every weekend/ out shopping with the wife etc etc. If we can't even get 8% of the 150k people who were at that then I think a few of us will be pretty disappointed, imagine the difference a decent turnout from us every week would make for the side? Hearts and Rangers both romped this league with the big crowds, I have no doubt it would be the same for us if our fan base would just commit to going! We've a four month payment plan that really helps those that don't have the cash to hand as well, they are doing everything!

Finn2015
09-06-2016, 06:49 AM
Can folk stop talking about what hibs should be doing and focus on what we are. The club has done everything it can to entice people back, won the Scottish (150k people around leith exclaiming it to be the best day of their lives etc) and hired a manager that is without doubt an upgrade on Stubbs. If you can afford it, if you are located in central Scotland and if you love the club get yourself back because next season is going to top playing golf with the same people every weekend/ out shopping with the wife etc etc. If we can't even get 8% of the 150k people who were at that then I think a few of us will be pretty disappointed, imagine the difference a decent turnout from us every week would make for the side? Hearts and Rangers both romped this league with the big crowds, I have no doubt it would be the same for us if our fan base would just commit to going! We've a four month payment plan that really helps those that don't have the cash to hand as well, they are doing everything!

Like another member said on another thread, I think the instalment plan should be extended to try and take advantage of yesterday's appointment of Lennon

QMU-1875
09-06-2016, 06:55 AM
Like another member said on another thread, I think the instalment plan should be extended to try and take advantage of yesterday's appointment of Lennon

Agree with that to a point. They extended it as a result of the cup final. Maybe people who want one should just batter in and go for it now.

Marco G
09-06-2016, 07:00 AM
I know of 2 renewals and 2 New being bought in the next week because of the ambition shown in getting Lennon as the new Head coach. And that shows that people do recognise what improvements the new board have made and continue to make!

lugz
09-06-2016, 07:03 AM

You make an interesting point about the hearts and rangers crowds. I agree, don't think we'd have had that horrible spell of 3 loses with big crowds. I know the players are professionals but it must be disheartening to come out to a stadium which is just over one third full!!

Eaststandee
09-06-2016, 07:15 AM
Over here in Vancouver the Whitecaps offer season tickets, half season tickets and 5 match packs - which I think is a great idea.

Slightly off topic but something else they do really well here is create an amazing atmosphere in a 53,000 seater stadium when the average attendance is 21,000. The stadium is split into the upper and lower tiers (or bowls). They zone off the entire upper bowl with a huge branded tarpaulin, which blocks the view of the upper bowl and the empty seats so you feel like you're in a more intimate capacity stadium. They also do the same in the bottom tier by covering the back 8-10 rows of the lower bowl with tarp (giving the lower bowl a capacity of 21,000) - and take it off for bigger games (increasing the capacity to 27,000).

I always felt they should do this at Easter Road for run of the mill games. They could cover the top 8-10 rows (or more) with branded tarp in the Famous Five, East and South Stands to create a better atmosphere for those games. I also think they should put something similarly visual over the transparent ends of the stands - they always make the stands look more empty and less atmospheric.
I actually like this idea. How do they go about moving season ticket holders from bought seats, or do they only sell in a certain "bowl?"

Sent from my SM-J500FN using Tapatalk

HibeesLittleHel
09-06-2016, 08:31 AM
Leanne
Pleases set the target as "one more than them"
Thank you
A Hibs fan :greengrin

Heisenberg
09-06-2016, 08:37 AM
Over 8k now. Liking the regular updates from Hibs.

Hibernian FC ‏@HibsOfficial (https://twitter.com/HibsOfficial) 1m1 minute ago (https://twitter.com/HibsOfficial/status/740824602729951232) We've broken the 8k mark for season tickets - where can we get to by the end of today? https://www.eticketing.co.uk/hibernianfc/details/event.aspx?itemref=3293 … (https://t.co/HgD3lUzx8v)

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CkfwDF7W0AEZBdk.png

BoomtownHibees
09-06-2016, 08:37 AM
Over 8000 sold already. Well on target for 10k

CallumLaidlaw
09-06-2016, 08:38 AM
Between 17.30 on Tuesday and 9.30 this morning we've sold 191 season tickets, confirmed by the club on twitter. Up to 8026 now. Good going.

Hillsidehibby
09-06-2016, 08:41 AM
Between 17.30 on Tuesday and 9.30 this morning we've sold 191 season tickets, confirmed by the club on twitter. Up to 8026 now. Good going.

Two of which were me and my mate. We are regular attenders but this is our first season tickets.

Stokesy's on fire
09-06-2016, 08:41 AM
i hope more people buy a season ticket because next seasons going to be amazing and don't want people to miss out!

GreenCastle
09-06-2016, 08:44 AM
Speaking to a few friends who were sitting on the fence as they weren't sure if they could make every game and didn't feel value for money.

I explained it's more of a Hibs membership than being able to make every game. Playing their part to keep the club going and helping it return to where it should be.

They text me this morning saying they will be buying 2 tickets.

I encourage anyone who knows a friend to get them to sign up.

At worst share the seat (and cost) which is better than no season ticket !

Pedantic_Hibee
09-06-2016, 08:49 AM
Has the early bird scheme deadline passed now?

If not, how does it work? Up front fees etc.

09-06-2016, 08:59 AM
If a scottish cup, european football and a board and manager with ambitions doesn't bring people back then I don't know what will. Yes, we are playing in the championship but lets get right behind the club and win the league! As i mentioned on another thread, we have the potential to get crowds that other teams in this league can only dream of! Lets get Easter Road packed out and make it a hellish place for opposition teams.

The club deserves our backing, they provided the greatest day ever 3 weeks ago :flag:

Renfrew_Hibby
09-06-2016, 09:01 AM
Over 8k now. Liking the regular updates from Hibs.

Hibernian FC ‏@HibsOfficial (https://twitter.com/HibsOfficial) 1m1 minute ago (https://twitter.com/HibsOfficial/status/740824602729951232) We've broken the 8k mark for season tickets - where can we get to by the end of today? https://www.eticketing.co.uk/hibernianfc/details/event.aspx?itemref=3293 … (https://t.co/HgD3lUzx8v)

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CkfwDF7W0AEZBdk.png

So we have a running total going then? With daily or weekly updates this can really help drive sales. I had a half last season but due to work a season for me is a no go but I will be there at every opportunity starting with the Well friendly.

CallumLaidlaw
09-06-2016, 09:11 AM
Has the early bird scheme deadline passed now?

If not, how does it work? Up front fees etc.

Think its tomorrow, 4pm.

4 payments, roughly £90 a month for an adult.

FifeHibs
09-06-2016, 09:15 AM
Swithering but boys I go with only go now and again.....

My_Wife_Camille
09-06-2016, 09:15 AM
Some people will continue to look for excuses not to go. The club has done everything they can reasonably do so now it's over to you.

CallumLaidlaw
09-06-2016, 09:17 AM

Go for it. Maybe you going regularly will get them there more often too. And there's plenty Hibbys around you to chat to and hug when we score :greengrin I love all the folk that sit around me now, as we've all been there so long.

CallumLaidlaw
09-06-2016, 09:18 AM
Some people will continue to look for excuses not to go. The club has done everything they can reasonably do so now it's over to you.

And you know what, if they do, thats entirely up to them. But hopefully more and more will start to come back. A great start to the season could see a good boost in half season tickets too.

GreenArmyyy!
09-06-2016, 09:21 AM
I don't know if it's been covered but if I sign up for the 4 month payment plan today does anyone know when the first payment is taken?

pacoluna
09-06-2016, 09:22 AM
Go for it. Maybe you going regularly will get them there more often too. And there's plenty Hibbys around you to chat to and hug when we score :greengrin I love all the folk that sit around me now, as we've all been there so long.

I'm the opposite renewed, however changed my seat for the first time in 5 year due to the chronic negativity/bsh*t from a group of mates who sat behind me.

Hibs90
09-06-2016, 09:29 AM
I don't know if it's been covered but if I sign up for the 4 month payment plan today does anyone know when the first payment is taken?

King Dom would also like to know this

CallumLaidlaw
09-06-2016, 09:30 AM
I'm the opposite renewed, however changed my seat for the first time in 5 year due to the chronic negativity/bsh*t from a group of mates who sat behind me.

Haha. If you listen hard enough, there's always one or two of them nearby.

El Gubbz
09-06-2016, 09:34 AM
King Dom would also like to know this

Phone up TO mate

scoopyboy
09-06-2016, 09:53 AM

For goodness sake man just buy one.

Given your lifestyle a season ticket should be small change.

SouthsideHarp_Bhoy
09-06-2016, 10:11 AM
I actually like this idea. How do they go about moving season ticket holders from bought seats, or do they only sell in a certain "bowl?"

Sent from my SM-J500FN using Tapatalk

Great idea, we should be trying to compress the crowd together for a better atmosphere.

Sure Aberdeen closedbtop tier of Richard donald stand.

GreenCastle
09-06-2016, 10:12 AM

Share tickets ?
Head to games with someone on here ?
Sit on own?

You know it makes sense to support the Hibs !

The_Exile
09-06-2016, 10:30 AM
If we were to make family tickets available in any stand we'd shift plenty more ST's.

QMU-1875
09-06-2016, 10:40 AM
If we were to make family tickets available in any stand we'd shift plenty more ST's.

Why? Folk don't want to sit next to families some times. People desperately searching for any excuse not to go now.

Godsahibby
09-06-2016, 10:42 AM
Can add another 2 tickets this morning, myself a lapsed season ticket holder and my mate a brand new season ticket holder. :flag::flag:

marinello59
09-06-2016, 10:43 AM

The kids prices in the other stands are already reasonable. It does make sense to have a dedicated family area although it could maybe be extended in to the wings of the main or east stands.

Peanut Shaz
09-06-2016, 10:43 AM
My other half has renewed today on the back of this appointment. He hasn't had a ST for years and has hardly ever been a walk up either. Hopefully he's one of many. Well done Hibs.

Brightside
09-06-2016, 10:46 AM
I've just been up at the ground and the phones are off the hook with people calling for STs. The are struggling to keep up with demand. I never understand why so many people call though? Why not just do it all online?

BroxburnHibee
09-06-2016, 10:50 AM
I've just been up at the ground and the phones are off the hook with people calling for STs. The are struggling to keep up with demand. I never understand why so many people call though? Why not just do it all online?

Plenty people still don't use computers.

Finn2015
09-06-2016, 10:52 AM

That's true and it's a shame cos it's damn simpler than queueing

Brightside
09-06-2016, 10:52 AM

Cmon they let anyone use the internet....a quick look on Hibs.net tells you that. ;-)

GreenArmyyy!
09-06-2016, 11:00 AM
For goodness sake man just buy one.

Given your lifestyle a season ticket should be small change.

Should I be worried you know who I am? 😂

Jay
09-06-2016, 11:01 AM

I had to phone the other day to buy one for my son. I think because he has a season ticket a few years ago but I didn't know his client ref it was just causing problems and I was ready to throw the iPad out the window :) I had wanted to do the payment plan but ended up phoning up so paid in full.

Finn2015
09-06-2016, 11:02 AM
I'm that excited that I can't even wait for the friendly against Motherwell. Bring it on

Makalambay
09-06-2016, 12:00 PM
I'm back after 7 year spell without a season ticket.

BOB MARLEYS DUG
09-06-2016, 12:06 PM

Welcome back mate!

scoopyboy
09-06-2016, 12:16 PM
Should I be worried you know who I am? 

You know who I am, therefore no you shouldn't be worried.

Ringothedog
09-06-2016, 12:19 PM
The kids prices in the other stands are already reasonable. It does make sense to have a dedicated family area although it could maybe be extended in to the wings of the main or east stands.

eh naw!!! keep the kids away from my part of the stand(section 37). Seriously though It might make sense to have section 38 where KfK ST's are in the East made into a full family area

GreenCastle
09-06-2016, 12:20 PM

Was at club shop.. Few updates..

Those who have ordered cup final merchandise it's all being sorted and sent out soon. Supposedly a delay due to the hampden pitch invasion issues.

They are getting more merchandise into the shop in near future. It's a decent sized shop and I really think Hibs should be selling more and better products.

Also avec couldn't supply printed t-shirts quick enough so they have went with another t-shirt for the white t-shirts.

Scaffolding also going up around side of the famous five stand..fixing roof ?
maybe ?

Ticket office looked busy also so hopefully the Lennon effect is in full swing.

Ive said for years they should have a family section in lower west closest to famous five also - not just behind the goals. Hibs should be listening to fans more as I can understand people prefer watching from the side of the stadium rather than behind.

Ringothedog
09-06-2016, 12:24 PM
Was at club shop.. Few updates..

Those who have ordered cup final merchandise it's all being sorted and sent out soon. Supposedly a delay due to the hampden pitch invasion issues.

They are getting more merchandise into the shop in near future. It's a decent sized shop and I really think Hibs should be selling more and better products.

Also avec couldn't supply printed t-shirts quick enough so they have went with another t-shirt for the white t-shirts.

Scaffolding also going up around side of the famous five stand..fixing roof ?
maybe ?

Ticket office looked busy also so hopefully the Lennon effect is in full swing.

Ive said for years they should have a family section in lower west closest to famous five also - not just behind the goals. Hibs should be listening to fans more as I can understand people prefer watching from the side of the stadium rather than behind.

Any idea why the merchandising was being held up by the pitch invasion, seems a weird one to me :confused:

Gmack7
09-06-2016, 12:31 PM
Any idea why the merchandising was being held up by the pitch invasion, seems a weird one to me :confused:

We must be getting official shirts/memorabilia and with the pitch invasion on it, I'm in

mmmmhibby
09-06-2016, 12:33 PM
am in, although I may not make every game. I shall donate it to a fellow hibby in my street when I cant go. Gonna buy tomoz.

tartanhibee
09-06-2016, 12:35 PM
T-shirts with I was on the pitch 2016 a limited edition type chap.

Dashing Bob S
09-06-2016, 12:40 PM
We must be getting official shirts/memorabilia and with the pitch invasion on it, I'm in

Would love us to sell a limited range and place a cheeky wee ad for them in Daily Record.

Callyballybe
09-06-2016, 12:45 PM

Very surprised as well - that's quite a chunk of ST not being renewed (not yet anyway.)

I realise circumstances may have chanced for some individuals. But on the whole, if you've managed to persevere through the last couple seasons, surely you'd want to carry it on when the good times (tempting fate I know) are finally on their way back! This is shaping up to be one of the most hotly anticipated seasons for Hibs that I can remember.

Still early doors though. People may have been holding off to see who we brought in manager wise - wouldn't be surprised if there was a flurry of renewals in the coming weeks.

:flag::flag::flag:

Cameron1875
09-06-2016, 01:20 PM

Good lad! :agree:

One Day Soon
09-06-2016, 01:29 PM
That's me renewed, plus my mate who hasn't had a season ticket for about a decade and - for the first time ever - wee One Day Soon is now a 10 year old season ticket holder.

GGTTH

jacomo
09-06-2016, 01:35 PM

Username back from a long spell as well. Terrific!

SuperAllyMcleod
09-06-2016, 01:54 PM

Sorry, this is not for me - this is what they did at Hampden for the League Cup Final and as a consequence, ALL of the seats with the best view (upper tiers) were empty as they never went on sale.

I appreciate you want to improve the atmosphere, but for me the most important thing is being able to see the game and personally I much prefer to be above the action rather than at pitch level.

wazoo1875
09-06-2016, 02:08 PM
This thread is pretty uplifting, well done to all those who are re-commiting after a spell away or to those who are buying for the first time. Great time to be a Hibby 🏆

makaveli1875
09-06-2016, 02:19 PM
not had a ST since mowbrays last season , i will be getting 1 tomorrow

scoopyboy
09-06-2016, 02:23 PM
not had a ST since mowbrays last season , i will be getting 1 tomorrow

Not trying to discourage you in the slightest but I would get one on Saturday instead of tomorrow.

At 5pm tomorrow night a lot of better seats will become available as after that time any season ticket holder who hasn't renewed will lose the right to their seat.

makaveli1875
09-06-2016, 02:25 PM
Not trying to discourage you in the slightest but I would get one on Saturday instead of tomorrow.

At 5pm tomorrow night a lot of better seats will become available as after that time any season ticket holder who hasn't renewed will lose the right to their seat.

sounds like a better idea . cheers

GloryGlory
09-06-2016, 02:25 PM

True, but waiting also means losing the instalment option (unless Hibs extend it).

tanfield
09-06-2016, 02:26 PM
Renewed my 4 seats this afternoon

scoopyboy
09-06-2016, 02:30 PM
True, but waiting also means losing the instalment option (unless Hibs extend it).

True, I hadn't looked at it from that angle. :aok:

Extending it wouldn't be a bad idea given the current good feel factor.

If you were going to pay for it in a oner then my original "wait til Saturday" would still be reasonable advice though. :greengrin

:flag::flag::flag:

hibsmad
09-06-2016, 02:33 PM

Guy in the shop told me the same thing a couple of days ago.

Apparently all they have dealt with since the final has been the pitch invasion and the investigations connected with it. It has taken up a lot of time. He said it was just slowing down now and that they were starting to commit more time to planning/sourcing cup final merchandise.

JimBHibees
09-06-2016, 02:37 PM

Surely it should be extended even by a week.

Biscuit
09-06-2016, 02:38 PM
I bought a season ticket on Tuesday, the 1st time in 4 years since I moved to Cheltenham. Just thinking about 'that' moment in the 92nd minute and all the years I have waited since my 1st cup final in 1979 was enough to convince me my team needs my support. The announcement of Neil Lennon also showed the club's commitment to me. My Son will no doubt have my seat most of the time as a 12 hour round trip is just too much every other weekend and may end up in divorce!

I encourage any supporter who is yet to renew or even purchase an ST for the first time to get behind the club. The Scottish Cup win will remain with me for the rest of my years but we need to be in the top league and we need the stadium as full as possible every home game. What are you waiting for?

Finn2015
09-06-2016, 03:05 PM
I bought a season ticket on Tuesday, the 1st time in 4 years since I moved to Cheltenham. Just thinking about 'that' moment in the 92nd minute and all the years I have waited since my 1st cup final in 1979 was enough to convince me my team needs my support. The announcement of Neil Lennon also showed the club's commitment to me. My Son will no doubt have my seat most of the time as a 12 hour round trip is just too much every other weekend and may end up in divorce!

I encourage any supporter who is yet to renew or even purchase an ST for the first time to get behind the club. The Scottish Cup win will remain with me for the rest of my years but we need to be in the top league and we need the stadium as full as possible every home game. What are you waiting for?

I live in the midlands mate let me know about travel etc. Maybe can travel together and with others

QMU-1875
09-06-2016, 03:21 PM
Anyone travel over from Dublin? I was going to go halfs on a mate for one and use it whenever I was over but if there is a group I might consider just going for it.

09-06-2016, 03:24 PM
Just managed to convince a good friend of mine to shell out for one this season. He's not had one for a few seasons now but is now willing to re-commit :thumbsup:

Think we should all be doing our bit to convince as many folk as possible to go for it!

banarc7062
09-06-2016, 03:28 PM

I was in this position with my grandson last year who was not due to start at Herriot Watt until Sept. We got his student ticket but had to submit his student ID by a certain date upto Oct I seem to remember. Check with the ticket office.

banarc7062
09-06-2016, 03:29 PM
That's mine renewed today. GGTTH

Finn2015
09-06-2016, 03:29 PM
I don't suppose it's feasible or realistic but would be great to be given updates as to sales on a regular basis.

Pedantic_Hibee
09-06-2016, 03:30 PM
Well, for the first time in nigh on 15 years (due to football commitments/living down south/apathy), I'm now signed up for next season. As are four others including my dad who I could barely get to a game last year.

We go again.

Let's do this.

CallumLaidlaw
09-06-2016, 03:36 PM
I don't suppose it's feasible or realistic but would be great to be given updates as to sales on a regular basis.

It actually looks as if they're planning on doing that. Thats now Tuesday and again today that they've given us exact figures of how many sold. Don't ever remember us doing that before.

Finn2015
09-06-2016, 03:54 PM
It actually looks as if they're planning on doing that. Thats now Tuesday and again today that they've given us exact figures of how many sold. Don't ever remember us doing that before.

Great I missed it! What's the latest figure? Thanks

HibsNibs
09-06-2016, 03:57 PM

Cheltenham - outstanding effort. Making me feel guilty about dithering because I'm 3.5 hours away in the Highlands.

CallumLaidlaw
09-06-2016, 04:01 PM
Great I missed it! What's the latest figure? Thanks

tartanhibee
09-06-2016, 04:05 PM
So if we could sell another 400-500 before the deadline tomorrow night. We then may see another surge after new seats become available? I wasn't convinced that we would get 10000 season tickets but I think we will now.

Hibby70
09-06-2016, 04:08 PM
I reckon Leeann is probably quietly confident that we'll hit 10k.

The 2,000 still to renew probably will and I reckon this will fall quite uniformly between now and kickoff.

bingo70
09-06-2016, 04:12 PM
My season ticket is on the west, could I get my laddie a £25 season ticket for the famous 5 and then swap my seats for the few games I want to take him too?

Seems better value to do that than get him a Hibs kids membership.

I've emailed the club to ask but I realise they'll be busy just now and could probably do without nippy requests like that.

green&left
09-06-2016, 04:16 PM
My season ticket is on the west, could I get my laddie a £25 season ticket for the famous 5 and then swap my seats for the few games I want to take him too?

I've emailed the club to ask but I realise they'll be busy just now and could probably do without nippy requests like that.

Yeah no problem at all for changing stands from past experience. They'll just print you one off - always appears to be plenty availability in FF lower too :aok:

One Day Soon
09-06-2016, 04:36 PM
Surely its best to buy now while they are going and then look to move seats if necessary as soon as any of the current season tickets not renewed become available?

Finn2015
09-06-2016, 04:42 PM

Fantastic news, thanks mate

JohnM1875
09-06-2016, 04:53 PM
Just a quick question for anyone who knows. Looking to get a ST on the payment plan. I know the deadline is 5pm tomorrow. How long after you sign up does the first payment come out? Can't really afford to buy one outright as just back from my mates stag abroad and don't get paid until the 28th, I'm almost certain that'll be too late for the first payment coming out. Any ideas of timescale?

Brooster
09-06-2016, 04:53 PM

Why not pay the going rate (£75?) rather than diddle the club?

bingo70
09-06-2016, 04:57 PM
Why not pay the going rate (£75?) rather than diddle the club?

Because he's only 3 and not been to a game yet, he might hate it.

My thinking is it's an additional tenner on top of Hibs kids money rather than money off a season ticket.

Plus I'd want him to sit in the famous five, the kids going rate for that stand is £25 is it not?

Hibby70
09-06-2016, 05:02 PM
Because he's only 3 and not been to a game yet, he might hate it.

My thinking is it's an additional tenner on top of Hibs kids money rather than money off a season ticket.

Plus I'd want him to sit in the famous five, the kids going rate for that stand is £25 is it not?

Thought about doing this myself. Problem might be getting a spare couple of seats in FF lower on the day you want to switch from the West.

Finn2015
09-06-2016, 05:07 PM
Just a quick question for anyone who knows. Looking to get a ST on the payment plan. I know the deadline is 5pm tomorrow. How long after you sign up does the first payment come out? Can't really afford to buy one outright as just back from my mates stag abroad and don't get paid until the 28th, I'm almost certain that'll be too late for the first payment coming out. Any ideas of timescale?

It depends on when you buy as to when the first instalment comes out. I brought mine last Friday 03.06.16 and first payment will be 22.06.16

Nicho87
09-06-2016, 05:20 PM
For next seasons cup final it better be ST + 1

stuart62
09-06-2016, 05:25 PM
Once it's all set up, call them and tell them you don't get paid until the 28th and they'll change the payment date, I done that last year and was impressed with their customer service.

scoopyboy
09-06-2016, 05:49 PM
Well, for the first time in nigh on 15 years (due to football commitments/living down south/apathy), I'm now signed up for next season. As are four others including my dad who I could barely get to a game last year.

We go again.

Let's do this.

You are a tart Brian.

Pedantic_Hibee
09-06-2016, 05:50 PM
You are a tart Brian.

What relevance does this have to my post, though? :faf:

northgreen24
09-06-2016, 05:52 PM
I have got a ticket for myself and my 2 rugrats in the Famous Five. I will be going to Easter road to change seats as just took what I could get as on the payment plan. I know you can phone at 10am but hopfully better chance if I get direct to the ticket office. Has anyone done this before and if so what would be a realistic time to get there as worried either 1.be Billy no mates as so early or 2. Be way down the queue🙁

Any help appreciated

scoopyboy
09-06-2016, 05:53 PM
What relevance does this have to my post, though? :faf:

Dunno, I just had this urge to type it. Proud of you though.

HibbyKeith
09-06-2016, 05:54 PM
Season ticket renewed, cup photo slots booked.

After all the p*sh we've put up with over the last few years I'll be damned if I'm not watching the scottish cup winners for the coming season.

The managerial appointment today has me excited for the season ahead.

:flag:Neil Lennon's Green n White Army!:flag:

Lee Marvin
09-06-2016, 06:34 PM
I wasn't going to renew up until 30 minutes ago, solely due to the fact I've just bought a house and I really can't afford to.

But, **** it. I can't not be part of this great club at this incredible time.

Season ticket renewed. Bring it on

GGTTH

Pedantic_Hibee
09-06-2016, 06:47 PM
Dunno, I just had this urge to type it. Proud of you though.

I'm even more proud that my old man is coming along for the ride. Takes a LOT to get him to come to Easter Road.

Ronniekirk
09-06-2016, 07:04 PM
Based on initial reaction to Lennon becoming Head Coach If his first couple of signings are exciting ones i predict we will shift more than 10 ,000 season tickets
Count me in I wont be able to go to every game but want to show my commitment and Faith in the Board

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

NAE NOOKIE
09-06-2016, 07:10 PM
This thread is a pleasure to read ... keep em coming http://www.hibs.net/images/smilies/thumbs%20up.gif

Finn2015
09-06-2016, 07:23 PM
I wasn't going to renew up until 30 minutes ago, solely due to the fact I've just bought a house and I really can't afford to.

GGTTH

You know it makes sense!

stoneyburn hibs
09-06-2016, 07:41 PM
Myself and the boy (adult price now :rolleyes:) renewed :thumbsup:

One Day Soon
09-06-2016, 07:50 PM

GGTTH

Epic. Love it.

HibsNutter
09-06-2016, 07:52 PM
Had a season ticket with one mate last season, now got another six coming. Hopefully this is a common occurrence and we see a lot more returning!

Fuzzywuzzy
09-06-2016, 08:05 PM
I have got a ticket for myself and my 2 rugrats in the Famous Five. I will be going to Easter road to change seats as just took what I could get as on the payment plan. I know you can phone at 10am but hopfully better chance if I get direct to the ticket office. Has anyone done this before and if so what would be a realistic time to get there as worried either 1.be Billy no mates as so early or 2. Be way down the queue🙁

Any help appreciated

Is this tomorrow you can switch seats from?
Ive been told to move seats as mine are pish. If it's Saturday it'll not be happening as I'm off to Nice

lucky
09-06-2016, 08:10 PM
I don't buy a ST for value for money. I don't make every game especially mid week, but I buy my ST to sit with my pals and support the Hibs

Brooster
09-06-2016, 08:10 PM
We will smash 10k easily.....lets do it.

Hibs90
09-06-2016, 08:43 PM
Right I may not make every game but I am in.:thumbsup:

Wee query, when do the cards get sent out?

iwasthere1972
09-06-2016, 08:46 PM
Right I may not make every game but I am in.:thumbsup:

Wee query, when do the cards get sent out?

The past three seasons it's been either the second or third week in July.

Finn2015
09-06-2016, 08:49 PM
Looks like there might have been a big push today with more to come and still a lot set to renew. Looking a lot like five figures

northgreen24
09-06-2016, 09:03 PM
Is this tomorrow you can switch seats from?
Ive been told to move seats as mine are pish. If it's Saturday it'll not be happening as I'm off to Nice

It's sat

monktonharp
09-06-2016, 09:05 PM
certainly seems like there is a big push, happening now judging by some of the posts in the last couple of pages. seems like more and more have encouraged family and friends to get along and get one. 10k does look possible, which is fantastic for the league we're in.

jamieross
09-06-2016, 09:08 PM
Hen signing up for the payment plan, does the first payment come out as you sign up or a month after. Problem for me, is I can't afford to make the first payment till the 27/28th of the month. It would like to get a ST. Best to phone the club?

Bukta#8
09-06-2016, 09:17 PM
another 2 for

the total :flag:

GreenCastle
09-06-2016, 09:21 PM

GGTTH

:top marks

I stopped going a few years ago as was fed up with the crap football and poor managers we have had.

Last couple seasons has seen ER become a more enjoyable place to go and seen some really good football.

Our home record was really good last season and it should be again this year.

Let's keep these sales going over 10,000 should be a minimum after the heroics of the cup final.

JohnM1875
09-06-2016, 09:26 PM
Thanks for the info Finn2015 and stuart62 that's me now signed up, been accepted to the payment plan and season ticket purchased! Managed to convince my mate to get one next to me as well and he's just bought his. Roll on next season!!

GreenCastle
09-06-2016, 09:40 PM
Thanks for the info Finn2015 and stuart62 that's me now signed up, been accepted to the payment plan and season ticket purchased! Managed to convince my mate to get one next to me as well and he's just bought his. Roll on next season!!

:thumbsup:

Anyone able to post the stadium map / shows the Red areas..

Remember payment deadline is FRIDAY AT 5PM - from official site...

Less than 24 hours remain to renew your season ticket seat from the 2015/16 season and also taking advantage of our four month payment plan to stagger costs of your season ticket.
Sign up by 5pm on Friday 10 June to be able to renew your current seat and to sign up for the four instalment payment plan.
Help Hibernian reach the 10K mark for season tickets and provide new Head Coach Neil Lennon with the funds, and the visual and vocal support, to help achieve our ambition of promotion.
Prices generally remain frozen at 2015/16 levels, with child ticket prices beginning from £25 in the Famous Five Lower, and are available to purchase today online, in person at the Hibernian Ticket Office, or calling 0844 844 1875 option 1.
Season Ticket holders will also enjoy a series of discounts, including 10% off booking fees for parties and celebrations at Easter Road Stadium, as well as a 10% discount on all cup matches that are played at our home.

hibbysam
09-06-2016, 09:48 PM
Anyone know what time the Ticket Office opens? System won't allow me to log in using the details I've used all season.

Finn2015
09-06-2016, 10:11 PM
certainly seems like there is a big push, happening now judging by some of the posts in the last couple of pages. seems like more and more have encouraged family and friends to get along and get one. 10k does look possible, which is fantastic for the league we're in.

Saw a daily record article about season ticket sales and they forecasted Aberdeen would just get over 10,000 so for us to match that in the championship would be amazing

09-06-2016, 10:24 PM
The Four In Hand Supporters club have proposed a challenge to supports to hit Leeann's 10K target. If we hit 10K by start of the season their chairman will run a 10k in a hearts kit to raise funds for Kicks for Kids :thumbsup:

Come on guys lets do this :thumbsup::flag:

monktonharp
09-06-2016, 10:24 PM
Saw a daily record article about season ticket sales and they forecasted Aberdeen would just get over 10,000 so for us to match that in the championship would be amazingtruly amazing, given that the dons were doing some great stuff at times which does draw their support out. be great to match that alone.

monktonharp
09-06-2016, 10:25 PM
The Four In Hand Supporters club have proposed a challenge to supports to hit Leeann's 10K target. If we hit 10K by start of the season their chairman will run a 10k in a hearts kit to raise funds for Kicks for Kids :thumbsup:

Come on guys lets do this :thumbsup::flag:weirdo:wink:

Waxy
09-06-2016, 10:47 PM

Come on guys lets do this :thumbsup::flag:do the 10k and all but hearts kit? No need.

FranckSuzy
09-06-2016, 10:56 PM
do the 10k and all but hearts kit? No need.

To be fair to Neil, the guy who is running the 10K, he didn't suggest the Hertz kit, it was a 'friend' :wink: He's raging at the very thought :tee hee:

Callyballybe
09-06-2016, 11:05 PM

GGTTH

Top man! That's what it's all about.

hfc rd
09-06-2016, 11:07 PM
This question may have been covered earlier in this thread or elsewhere on the forum. I'm trying to purchase a season ticket just now in area 41 in the east stand. The only available rows they seem to have are A & B. If I was to purchase one of those seats right now, will I be able to move my seat elsewhere in that area when more seats become available. Ideally looking for something in the middle.

wookie70
09-06-2016, 11:10 PM
This question may have been covered earlier in this thread or elsewhere on the forum. I'm trying to purchase a season ticket just now in area 41 in the east stand. The only available rows they seem to have are A & B. If I was to purchase one of those seats right now, will I be able to move my seat elsewhere in that area when more seats become available. Ideally looking for something in the middle.

Yes, once the period for renewal finishes tomorrow all the unsold seats of former season ticket holders will become available.

Pedantic_Hibee
10-06-2016, 08:42 AM
Hibs Official Twitter just retweeted my first ST in 15 years tweet. That just made it doubly worth it.

Finn2015
10-06-2016, 08:47 AM
Hibs Official Twitter just retweeted my first ST in 15 years tweet. That just made it doubly worth it.

Not got a Twitter account but look at hibs Twitter. Can see the tweet!

greenginger
10-06-2016, 08:49 AM
To be fair to Neil, the guy who is running the 10K, he didn't suggest the Hertz kit, it was a 'friend' :wink: He's raging at the very thought :tee hee:

Maybe be he could run in a Yam retro top from '86 when they Dens'd it.

He could collapse just short of the finish line to make it like a re run. :greengrin

GreenCastle
10-06-2016, 08:53 AM
Deadline today at 5pm.

Make sure people remind friends and family members etc - drop people text reminders / phone mates etc.

You can always buy a seat then move that seat - as some better seats will become available. Saying that I've never been to ER and thought this is a crap view.

Hibs90
10-06-2016, 08:54 AM
People saying they got confirmation from Zebra finance right away. I haven't heard anything since filling out the online form apart from a confirmation from Hibs. Is this normal?

Finn2015
10-06-2016, 08:59 AM
People saying they got confirmation from Zebra finance right away. I haven't heard anything since filling out the online form apart from a confirmation from Hibs. Is this normal?

I had a problem when I filled my form out wrong. Ring zebra finance and they advise you from there if anything needs to be done mate

Hibs90
10-06-2016, 09:04 AM
I had a problem when I filled my form out wrong. Ring zebra finance and they advise you from there if anything needs to be done mate

No problem cheers

Hibbyradge
10-06-2016, 09:04 AM
I'm jealous.

There's no point in me buying a season ticket as, living in York now, I'll only get to a few games, but it's going to be a better atmosphere at ER next season than it has been for decades.

Hopefully the moaners in the West Upper in particular will STFU and start encouraging the players instead of waiting for the first mistake so they can berate them.

By the way, in case anyone doubts my commitment, I am a shareholder, I have a standing order to HSL, I contribute to Leith Links, I pay for Hibs TV, and a mate and I will be sponsoring a player. I might even buy a #Persevered pen! (I won't).

Get buying folks. You're going to enjoy yourselves! :thumbsup:

Hibbyradge
10-06-2016, 09:06 AM
when they Dens'd it.

I like this expression! :aok:

jacomo
10-06-2016, 09:12 AM

He could collapse just short of the finish line to make it like a re run. :greengrin

2-0 up at home in a derby cup tie... You never know when the ghost of Dens park will strike!

CallumLaidlaw
10-06-2016, 09:14 AM
http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20160610/6e849ed0e5e34826510244330c423e7e.jpg

8026 to 8214 in 24 hours

Feebleproduct
10-06-2016, 09:23 AM
Decided to buy my first season ticket, normally buy a ticket on the day if I could make it down always to skint to buy a ST, this year I can deal with it! No place I'd rather be.

GGTTH

stoneyburn hibs
10-06-2016, 09:26 AM

8026 to 8214 in 24 hours

Excellent ! I'd imagine that there will be a surge today.

GloryGlory
10-06-2016, 09:29 AM

8026 to 8214 in 24 hours

Hope Hibs extend the instalment option for another few days.

Bobby's Cinema
Bought my first season ticket in four years this morning :thumbsup: Let the good times return

FranckSuzy

He mita love that idea so I'll pass your suggestion on :thumbsup:

portyhibernian
10-06-2016, 09:31 AM
I really think 10k is achievable, hopefully see a surge today when more seats become available. Loving the feel good factor currently surrounding the club!

Finn2015
10-06-2016, 09:59 AM
8214 is decent and hopefully many more to come. 10k would be amazing no matter what the yams say

O'Rourke3
10-06-2016, 10:03 AM

I had the same issue but called the Ticket Office. They sorted it out and got my seat available again. It was something as stupid as a space in the phone number.

HibsNutter
10-06-2016, 10:08 AM
8214 is decent and hopefully many more to come. 10k would be amazing no matter what the yams say

Exactly, sack what they have to say. It might be short of what they have just now but it's progress for us and that's all that matters. If we sell 10K, we can look to increase gates with good performances throughout the season, and if we go up look to hit 12K+ next season.

Waxy
10-06-2016, 10:14 AM

They only sell so quickly because theyve a small ground and nobody wants the rotten seats.

CallumLaidlaw
10-06-2016, 10:24 AM
They only sell so quickly because theyve a small ground and nobody wants the rotten seats.

They can say what they like. They blackmailed fans into buying season tickets in 2014. Buy or we die was basically the call. And fair play to them they did. They then romped the league which kept them on a crest of a wave, and then they've just finished 3rd in their first season back, while you can buy an adults ticket for over £100 less than our season ticket prices. In general they have always had slightly better crowds than us so if they want to wear it as a badge of honour, on ye go boys. Your 15,000 didnt help you when 2-0 up at Tynecastle.

Brooster
10-06-2016, 10:42 AM
And still we get back to talking about them, some folk just cant help themselves - even on a thread as refreshingly exciting as this one. Can we not ignore them and focus on Hibs?

CallumLaidlaw
10-06-2016, 10:45 AM
And still we get back to talking about them, some folk just cant help themselves - even on a thread as refreshingly exciting as this one. Can we not ignore them and focus on Hibs?

Nope, apologies, agree 100%.

Its great to see us put a target in place as it gives us something to push for, and the regular updates definitely help. They should set up a "ticker" increasing every time we sell another ticket.

If we could pull off a decent signing in the next week or so then that would certainly help with the push

BSEJVT
10-06-2016, 10:49 AM
Daughter and I renewed after last having a season ticket under Calderwood

Couldn't not go

Bring it on!

Thief
10-06-2016, 10:50 AM
Anyone know how soon after the 5pm deadline the 'not renewed' seats become available online?
Instantaneous or tomorrow/Monday?

scoopyboy
10-06-2016, 10:51 AM
Nope, apologies, agree 100%.

Its great to see us put a target in place as it gives us something to push for, and the regular updates definitely help. They should set up a "ticker" increasing every time we sell another ticket.

If we could pull off a decent signing in the next week or so then that would certainly help with the push

Where are you getting the updated figures Callum?

the_ginger_hibee
10-06-2016, 10:51 AM
Decided to buy my first season ticket, normally buy a ticket on the day if I could make it down always to skint to buy a ST, this year I can deal with it! No place I'd rather be.

GGTTH

Top man.

Welcome to the club.

CallumLaidlaw
10-06-2016, 11:12 AM
Where are you getting the updated figures Callum?

Hibs on Facebook/Twitter

jacomo
10-06-2016, 11:12 AM
I'm jealous.

There's no point in me buying a season ticket as, living in York now, I'll only get to a few games, but it's going to be a better atmosphere at ER next season than it has been for decades.

Hopefully the moaners in the West Upper in particular will STFU and start encouraging the players instead of waiting for the first mistake so they can berate them.

By the way, in case anyone doubts my commitment, I am a shareholder, I have a standing order to HSL, I contribute to Leith Links, I pay for Hibs TV, and a mate and I will be sponsoring a player. I might even buy a #Persevered pen! (I won't).

Get buying folks. You're going to enjoy yourselves! :thumbsup:

Pah! Part time fan. :wink:

I also live in England and get back to Edinburgh fairly infrequently these days. I will always try to catch a game when I can but can't really justify an ST.

Your post has given me an idea though. I've just looked on the Fishul Site to check the cost of an ST in the East (my preferred stand). It would cost me £380. So I'm going to commit to spending at least that with the club during the season ahead... combo of HSL, Hibs TV, merch etc, with the occasional ticket on top.

Gatecrasher
10-06-2016, 12:30 PM
Just seen on twitter the payment plan is being extended

The_Exile
10-06-2016, 02:17 PM

That was my thoughts too in relation to maybe opening up the ends of the west and east to family tickets, there's none left in the FF lower and if you've got say....3 kids it jumps from £75 for all 3 in the FF lower to £405 for all 3 in another part of the ground.

wookie70
10-06-2016, 02:20 PM
That was my thoughts too in relation to maybe opening up the ends of the west and east to family tickets, there's none left in the FF lower and if you've got say....3 kids it jumps from £75 for all 3 in the FF lower to £405 for all 3 in another part of the ground.

You will get a few after 5pm tonight. Some will have got too old and are now as well moving to the east or west. Some won't have renewed. If it does sell out it would be difficult to open it up to other stands as those with FF lower tickets would probably want to move too