PDA

View Full Version : Any one heard any thing about this today? (cummings wants out)

corby hibee
04-06-2016, 01:11 PM
Jason Cummings reportedly wants out of Hibernian after the club failed to win promotion and Alan Stubbs left to join Rotherham.

Cummings, 20, signed for Hibs in 2013 and ever since the club's relegation to the Championship two years ago, he's been the Easter Road side's star man.
Cummings rattled in 25 goals last season and his performances have reportedly attracted the interest of other clubs. Rangers have been heavily linked with him during the past few months.
Cummings is reportedly eager to move on after Hibs failed to win promotion and Head Coach Alan Stubbs moved to Rotherham, and Leeds would be foolish not to go back in for Cummings.
Leeds were linked with Cummings back in January but a move did not materialise. However, with Cummings unsettled, Hibs could be forced to sell as keeping an unhappy player around only has a detrimental effect.
Cummings is young and has bags of pace as well as a fantastic left foot, and he'd be an ideal replacement for Mirco Antenucci who recently departed the club.
Rotherham have already been linked with the striker but it remains to be seen as to whether United will go back in for Cummings.

lapsedhibee
04-06-2016, 01:17 PM
Rotherham have already been linked with the striker but it remains to be seen as to whether United will go back in for Cummings.

Yep, linked as in "we won't be buying him".

Greencore
04-06-2016, 01:20 PM
If he wants out he wants out. Get good money for him and he gets a move. Win/Win, as long as he shows respect to the club that saved his career I have no problem with him leaving.

corby hibee
04-06-2016, 01:22 PM
I know he will leave at some point just hoping at least 2017/2018 season even on a free if he helps us get up.

The Spaceman
04-06-2016, 01:23 PM
Thought this would happen with Stubbs leaving.

If your heart isn't in it for another long season fighting for promotion (and a couple of European matches) then get out now.

Ronniekirk
04-06-2016, 01:23 PM
He probably needs to move to progress Its the downside of not going up and Stubbs moving on
To be expected. Imo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

corby hibee
04-06-2016, 01:27 PM
Anywhere but the huns.

NAE NOOKIE
04-06-2016, 01:29 PM
Where is the report from? That aside I would never have classed JC as a player with "bags of pace" ... if he did have he would have left the average paced Wilson of Sevco trailing in his wake when one on one with him in the cup final.

We aint rich, but we aint skint either .... geeza million quid.

TheFamous1875
04-06-2016, 01:30 PM
If he wants out he wants out. Get good money for him and he gets a move. Win/Win, as long as he shows respect to the club that saved his career I have no problem with him leaving.

Don't think there'll be any problem there; boy's a daftie, but he's a good laddie and seems to be aware of what this club is to him.

The only thing I worry about is his career - I don't think he's ready for a move, neither on the pitch or off it. He's got a LOT to learn in the game and what's best for him is to stay where he is and improve where he's homegrown and he's forgiven for his lack of experience and the fans've got his back.

Moving to any other team with the fee he'll command, he'll have a lot of pressure on him to deliver and I think he'd struggle at a new club that saw him as the finished article.

He's not the messiah, he's Jason Cummings. I can imagine him going somewhere, failing somewhere, ending up at Hearts (boyhood'n'all that) failing there and then ending up an also-ran.

hope not, but I can't see any other way if he leaves Hibs now.

corby hibee
04-06-2016, 01:32 PM
Where is the report from? That aside I would never have classed JC as a player with "bags of pace" ... if he did have he would have left the average paced Wilson of Sevco trailing in his wake when one on one with him in the cup final.

Website called fansnetwork.co.uk so maybe internet pish, it could mean Oli Shaw gets a chance which i've been waiting for.

Finn2015
04-06-2016, 01:34 PM
Anywhere but the huns.

If he stays in Scotland that probably is the most likely as I don't think Celtic will be looking at him. Hope he gets a move, if he does indeed move this summer, down south

Waxy
04-06-2016, 01:40 PM
No no no. Way to soon for Jason to move. Sign an improved contract and go in two years when your a more complete player.

Diclonius
04-06-2016, 01:44 PM
Unsubstantiated pish. Close the thread now before it's the next Record "exclusive".

tamig
04-06-2016, 01:46 PM

The way its written it looks like the Leeds equivalent of the EEN. Not sure where they got the "bags of pace" bit from!

SouthsideHarp_Bhoy
04-06-2016, 01:53 PM
I think he'll leave, and im fairly comfortable with him leaving. Well gey 500k + that we can reinvest.

Id rather he stayed, but weve lost much better players in the past and willagain in the future

Smartie
04-06-2016, 01:56 PM
Don't think there'll be any problem there; boy's a daftie, but he's a good laddie and seems to be aware of what this club is to him.

The only thing I worry about is his career - I don't think he's ready for a move, neither on the pitch or off it. He's got a LOT to learn in the game and what's best for him is to stay where he is and improve where he's homegrown and he's forgiven for his lack of experience and the fans've got his back.

Moving to any other team with the fee he'll command, he'll have a lot of pressure on him to deliver and I think he'd struggle at a new club that saw him as the finished article.

He's not the messiah, he's Jason Cummings. I can imagine him going somewhere, failing somewhere, ending up at Hearts (boyhood'n'all that) failing there and then ending up an also-ran.

hope not, but I can't see any other way if he leaves Hibs now.

Jason's a good lad but does he not have the same agent as Scott Allan?

If so, it doesn't matter how much a good lad Jason is, he'll be tapped up and have his head turned and will be all over the place before we know it.

I think it was as bad for Jason as anyone that we didn't go up. He needs to be playing at a higher level to keep improving and he won't get that with us. Not sure he'd get much of a game for Rangers or Celtic and I don't think any other Scottish club could afford him. I also don't think he's mature enough to move down South or abroad yet.

Not sure what the right answer will be for Jason but the move that makes the most cash for his agent will be the move that happens, unfortunately.

Hi Heid Yin
04-06-2016, 02:17 PM
Our new manager (whoever he/she may be) will have his/her first challenge lined up: convincing Jason Cummings to stay.
I personally would rather keep him for one more season. When you consider we will have no Stokes, then Losing Cummings' firepower would leave a big question mark over where the goals will come from next season. Keatings is the only one proven to score when played, and even then his return was meagre.

GreenLake
04-06-2016, 02:20 PM
They should be more worried about Leeds unsettled debts than our unsettled strikers.

Marco G
04-06-2016, 02:55 PM
They should be more worried about Leeds unsettled debts than our unsettled strikers.Yes, this so called story is a load of garbage and has nothing to do with Jason who I believe is enjoying a well earned holiday! Why anyone wants to then comment about him based on this is beyond me.

marinello59
04-06-2016, 03:01 PM
Website called fansnetwork.co.uk so maybe internet pish, it could mean Oli Shaw gets a chance which i've been waiting for.

There is no maybe about it.

NadeAteMyLunch!
04-06-2016, 03:13 PM
Reads as though it's been written by a Leeds fan. Pile of piss

Sprouleflyer
04-06-2016, 03:27 PM
Plenty of quotes in that article. Oh well, thats him off to Leeds then........?!

JohnMcM
04-06-2016, 03:32 PM
Jason's a good lad but does he not have the same agent as Scott Allan?

If so, it doesn't matter how much a good lad Jason is, he'll be tapped up and have his head turned and will be all over the place before we know it.

I think it was as bad for Jason as anyone that we didn't go up. He needs to be playing at a higher level to keep improving and he won't get that with us. Not sure he'd get much of a game for Rangers or Celtic and I don't think any other Scottish club could afford him. I also don't think he's mature enough to move down South or abroad yet.

Not sure what the right answer will be for Jason but the move that makes the most cash for his agent will be the move that happens, unfortunately.

Agents! Pah!!! Killed more young footballer careers than Sevco and Septic together. Money grabbing killers of hopes, dreams and wishes.

LustForLeith
04-06-2016, 03:46 PM
Heard a story yesterday night from someone with a bit of a connection to the club that he's away.

CallumHibs07
04-06-2016, 04:08 PM
Wouldn't be that disappointed tbh, don't think he'll succeed at a level higher than the Scottish Prem. If we get a decent offer take it.

woodythehibee
04-06-2016, 04:11 PM
Jase will presumably be away if he doesn't sign a new deal (which looks unlikely) . Can't see hibs letting him go for a free

CRAZYHIBBY
04-06-2016, 04:24 PM
Let him go....we need a striker that can use both feet and his fee will help towards that....we also have keatings and insall

MyJo
04-06-2016, 04:25 PM
It would be better for his development to spend another year or two with us before moving on but if we can get £500k - £750k now when he isn't going to sign a new contract i think we could survive without him.

Reinvest the money in a big, strong centre forward who won't get bullied in this league and will put away some of the dozens of chances per game that we are creating but haven't been scoring last season.

GreenLake
04-06-2016, 04:29 PM
Reads as though it's been written by a Leeds fan. Pile of piss

By a Leeds fannie.

Franck Stanton
04-06-2016, 04:42 PM
The laddie has potential, no doubt, scores a lot of goals, however........also misses a lot more. Would I be devastated if he left ? Nah, he is replaceable, just hope we get a good wedge for him.

HibbiesandtheBaddies
04-06-2016, 08:03 PM
Thought he was looking for a move during the winter transfer window TBH. Went from mking good decisions for the team to trying to bang them in from daft angles and taking on one man too many. Never really recaptured his form after that.

I like the laddie for his entertainment value, but if he wants his move, take the cash and get someone else in.

scoopyboy
04-06-2016, 08:18 PM
Heard a story yesterday night from someone with a bit of a connection to the club that he's away.

Same one that told you Hanlon was away?

dp00
04-06-2016, 09:12 PM
Let him go... I think he is good but no where near as special as some folk think he is or he acts like he is

I have no doubt once he is away he will find he way back over to support the gorgie lot.

lugz
04-06-2016, 09:13 PM
Let him go... I think he is good but no where near as special as some folk think he is or he acts like he is

I have no doubt once he is away he will find he way back over to support the gorgie lot.

Yikes hahaha!!!

Billy Whizz
04-06-2016, 09:14 PM

You having a laugh

dp00
04-06-2016, 09:15 PM
You having a laugh

No just my opinion I think he is good don't get me wrong just don't think he is as special as some folk make him out to be

Billy Whizz
04-06-2016, 09:16 PM
No just my opinion I think he is good don't get me wrong just don't think he is as special as some folk make him out to be

It's your ref to the Gorgie lot I take issue with

dp00
04-06-2016, 09:18 PM
It's your ref to the Gorgie lot I take issue with

Wouldn't get too worked up about it , It's just a feeling I have

keep the faith
04-06-2016, 09:19 PM
Can't believe people are getting wound up by some fan blog.

Jason is very happy here.

sleeping giant
05-06-2016, 09:04 AM

Haha. Aye nae bother

sleeping giant
05-06-2016, 09:04 AM

:faf:

easty
05-06-2016, 09:07 AM

If we released you from here would you make your way back to kickback?

Waxy
05-06-2016, 09:07 AM

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkYou not been watching? He's a Hibby forever now.

High-On-Hibs
05-06-2016, 09:10 AM
Can't believe people are getting wound up by some fan blog.

Jason is very happy here.

:agree:

People are too easy!

Scouse Hibee
05-06-2016, 09:13 AM

Another scoop for you, you're on fire.

proud_and_green
05-06-2016, 09:19 AM
Agents! Pah!!! Killed more young footballer careers than Sevco and Septic together. Money grabbing killers of hopes, dreams and wishes.

Correct, there are some good ones but the majority can not look beyond their wallets and the unfortunate result is that young players are not allowed to develop properly. I just wish there was a better way of representation for young players. Perhaps they should have a compulsory programme up to the age of 18 which teaches them about career management.

bigwheel
05-06-2016, 09:19 AM

I often wonder about posts stuff this....clearly the Hanlon one was nonsense...and now this. Is the "someone" some mate with a season ticket or a random at the pub that says he knows someone..because if it is....please don't post, because it has no substance.

Or maybe we can treat them in a light hearted way if you perhaps labelled it a "pub rumour"

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

proud_and_green
05-06-2016, 09:22 AM

HibbiesandtheBaddies
05-06-2016, 01:22 PM
Another scoop for you, you're on fire.

Lusty's on fire, Petries wallet's terrified!

OsloHibs
05-06-2016, 01:22 PM
I like jason and think he's a cracking wee player.. sure he's got much to learn- didn't we all at 20!! I think he's very harshly treated on here.
Where would we have been this season without him??

geohibby
05-06-2016, 01:29 PM
I like jason and think he's a cracking wee player.. sure he's got much to learn- didn't we all at 20!! I think he's very harshly treated on here.
Where would we have been this season without him??

In the championship

TheHarpy76
05-06-2016, 01:32 PM
If we get offered good money then snap their hands off.

I might get slaughtered for this but he's nowhere near as good as he thinks he is.

mentalhibee
05-06-2016, 01:36 PM
Vital goals in the cup run, great player for Hibs!

Billy Whizz
05-06-2016, 02:29 PM
Vital goals in the cup run, great player for Hibs!

His header in the cup game at Tynie, to make it 2-1, put us on the road to our Scottish cup victory, and ended their season

bingo70
05-06-2016, 02:46 PM

Think you're being a bit harsh on LFL by bringing that up. I know the post you're talking about and my perception of it was that it was that it was just his opinion that he would be leaving rather than claiming to have any inside info. I thought he'd be away tbh and think there was a post on the pm board (possibly from yourself but not sure?) saying it was looking likely he'd be away as his original contract offer was quite far away from what he wanted.

As for Cummings, I think he'll probably leave, looking at his goal scoring record I should be a bit more worried about losing him but for some reason I've just never really taken to him. Some goal scoring record he has but whenever I see him play I just think he's no that good, we could be a better team with a striker that scores less goals but is a better team player and brings midfielders into the game more.

jacomo
05-06-2016, 03:14 PM
If we get offered good money then snap their hands off.

I might get slaughtered for this but he's nowhere near as good as he thinks he is.

25 goals last season. That's how good I think he is.

It would take a lot of money to convince me we should sell him this summer.

TheHarpy76
06-06-2016, 11:07 PM

Just my opinion but I reckon he's been found out. On top of that he just strikes me as someone who is more interested in personal glory than what's best for the team.

Like I said it's just my opinion, I'm not saying he's *****, he's just not as good as he thinks he is.

Michael
06-06-2016, 11:20 PM
He's nowhere close to the level of Riordan, Griffiths, O'Connor or Fletcher when they left. I think if he left in this window to go to England he'd get a bit lost down there. And if Rangers are spending big wages on established players like Barton then I can't see him getting into their first 11. His best chance is at Hibs for at least another season IMO.

oldbutdim
06-06-2016, 11:23 PM
After we lost Scott Allan, Jason became our only chance of getting a picture in Bob's Hairdressers.

It might not seem much to some so-called fans, but a nice haircut can do a lot for team morale.

monktonharp
06-06-2016, 11:52 PM
After we lost Scott Allan, Jason became our only chance of getting a picture in Bob's Hairdressers.

It might not seem much to some so-called fans, but a nice haircut can do a lot for team morale.:agree: and also agree with the harpy 's quote. no as guid as he thinks sae. prefer if he stays, but wont be over-concerned if he goes and we get a bit of money to bring others in. we are not a buying club, by any means but there will be good strikers available in our price range, despite us being in the lower league.

J-C
07-06-2016, 12:26 AM

It might not seem much to some so-called fans, but a nice haircut can do a lot for team morale.

Jase gets his hair cut at Salon La Greca at Western Corner, same place as me.

Dunbar Hibee
07-06-2016, 01:26 AM
Haha that article 😂 he may well go, but he certainly won't be pushing to leave.

BSEJVT
07-06-2016, 04:40 AM
I am struggling to believe most of the quotes on this thread.

We have a striker, who is still developing, but who has scored over 20 goals in his last two seasons and most of you want rid of him or think he is easily replaceable?

When was the last time we had a striker that did that?

How many other players in all the leagues in the UK have accomplished that?

As for this nonsense he plays for himself, he appears a popular guy with his peers, I don't think that we would be the case if he was a selfish as some make out.

He is not the finished article and maybe never will be, but he will always score goals.

Regardless of any of the above, he was a vital member of our cup winning team and deserves a bit more credit for that if nothing else.

The idiot who made the Jambo remark should hang his head in shame.

whereswallace?
07-06-2016, 06:27 AM
He is in Ibiza just now with a mate of mine and a couple other players and was telling him last night that he was going to Rangers.

May well just have been full of it and telling him what he wanted to hear to shut him up!

JimBHibees
07-06-2016, 06:33 AM
I am struggling to believe most of the quotes on this thread.

We have a striker, who is still developing, but who has scored over 20 goals in his last two seasons and most of you want rid of him or think he is easily replaceable?

When was the last time we had a striker that did that?

How many other players in all the leagues in the UK have accomplished that?

As for this nonsense he plays for himself, he appears a popular guy with his peers, I don't think that we would be the case if he was a selfish as some make out.

He is not the finished article and maybe never will be, but he will always score goals.

Regardless of any of the above, he was a vital member of our cup winning team and deserves a bit more credit for that if nothing else.

Couldnt agree more I think maybe similar to Stubbs also we may not realise how good they actually were until they are gone.

fat freddy
07-06-2016, 06:42 AM
He is in Ibiza just now with a mate of mine and a couple other players and was telling him last night that he was going to Rangers.

May well just have been full of it and telling him what he wanted to hear to shut him up!

I saw a picture of him on my Twitter feed last night, he was poolside with Leigh Grithiffs, John McGinn and Liam Henderson. They all looked like they wanted to be at Hibs for the rest of their lives.

Spike Mandela
07-06-2016, 06:44 AM
It's up to the new manager to persuade our players to stay for another season in the Championship but when your cup winning manager has just walked it's perhaps difficult to persuade players to be patient, loyal and see the job of promotion through.

fat freddy
07-06-2016, 06:48 AM

I saw a picture of him on my Twitter feed last night, he was poolside with Leigh Grithiffs, John McGinn and Liam Henderson. They all looked like they wanted to be at Hibs for the rest of their lives.

flash
07-06-2016, 06:58 AM
Two weeks after we win the Scottish Cup and our best young talent is getting slaughtered because somebody made something up.
You have to love this place.

Salisbury Hibby
07-06-2016, 06:59 AM
They just look like lads enjoying their holiday. I don"t know how you can conclude anything from it.

Sent from my SM-A500FU using Tapatalk

calumhibee1
07-06-2016, 07:19 AM

Same here. If 25 goals a season strikers were easy to come by then everyone would have them. Nobody in our team is capable of scoring more than 15-20 other than him and even 15 would be a stretch for Keatings who would be our only striker left.

Greenworld
07-06-2016, 07:36 AM
I think he will sign new contract when the new manager arrives.

Sent from my SM-G903F using Tapatalk

lucky
07-06-2016, 07:51 AM
JC is far from the finished article and some of his performances have been woeful but the boy scores goals. With Stokes gone Hibs will need JC but if he's not willing to sign an extension we should cash in. I hope he doesn't go to Rangers, not sure they'll pay a fee for any player, but the boy is a cup winning legend so some of the comments on here are OTT

DH1875
07-06-2016, 08:27 AM
They just look like lads enjoying their holiday. I don"t know how you can conclude anything from it.

Sent from my SM-A500FU using Tapatalk

The picture is on the mega thread for cup final videos/pictures for all to see. Other than Jason still needing a hair cut, there's nothing else to conclude from it :agree:

Spudster
07-06-2016, 11:12 AM

Seen a picture of him with a slapper from Aberdeen. Someone joked on a dons forum that he would sign for them if they offered him a Nandos black card and a McSorley sister. One of the sisters then tweeted Aberdeen away days with the pic 'sealed the deal with a nandos and strawberry daiquiri' real classy birds obviously.

R'Albin
07-06-2016, 11:40 AM
Seen a picture of him with a slapper from Aberdeen. Someone joked on a dons forum that he would sign for them if they offered him a Nandos black card and a McSorley sister. One of the sisters then tweeted Aberdeen away days with the pic 'sealed the deal with a nandos and strawberry daiquiri' real classy birds obviously.

Have to admit, I never thought I would see the McSorleys mentioned on .net but if there was ever a reason they would be mentioned I would have guessed it involved Jason Cummings.

Billy McKirdy
07-06-2016, 11:45 AM
If he stays I fully expect him to get his form back pretty quickly, part of his problem was pairing with Stokes and as we all know that generally never worked did it? :flag:

OsloHibs
07-06-2016, 11:47 AM

Completely agree. The abuse he takes from his own fans is shocking at times.
Wasn't Sir David gray once a jambo?

.Sean.
07-06-2016, 11:58 AM
Act like a tart and you'll be treated like a tart. Gaun the JC

SunshineOnLeith
07-06-2016, 02:41 PM
Two weeks after we win the Scottish Cup and our best young talent is getting slaughtered because somebody made something up.
You have to love this place.

But, but, they don't let just anyone have a Twitter account, do they?

Viva_Palmeiras
07-06-2016, 06:40 PM
no where near as special as some folk think he is or he acts like he is

Well you've covered all the positivity bases there.

If he's "acting" then it's put on or pretend so masks the truth so he's not shown what he truly believes he's not come out and say he's "gonna be The Rolling Stones for the 1990s" or the football equivalent.

That goal against Hearts out of nothing that sparked the team into life and spurred them on - ultimately a pivotal moment in the SC campaign. But nothing special.

Ryan69
07-06-2016, 07:27 PM

Im pretty certain that didn't happen actually!

SJM
07-06-2016, 07:29 PM
Imagine making up random stories unsettling trying to unsettle young hibs players based on zero. Cummings is eager to sign a new contract, his agent is telling him to hold off for now, been no indication he wants to leave right now.

leither17
07-06-2016, 07:30 PM
There is a video going about Twitter of a boy hugging him saying this is Jason Cunmings he scored a goal against rangers and then pushing him into the pool by the throat to be fair it does look like it was a joke

Logie
07-06-2016, 07:33 PM
Some of the comments are crazy! I want to keep him he's a goal scorer simple as that! Just what we need but if he is wanting to go I would demand a decent fee and we have to move on.. That is if Jason wants to play elsewhere! Sorry but some comments previously are embarrassing people not wanting him to play coz Keatings scored 2 for a change. He's made the difference this year and scored last too so for me keep him at all costs, new contract the lot.

Heisenberg
07-06-2016, 07:33 PM
There is a video going about Twitter of a boy hugging him saying this is Jason Cunmings he scored a goal against rangers and then pushing him into the pool by the throat to be fair it does look like it was a joke

I demand a petition. An apology from the Huns. Want them banned from Europe (lol) and Sturgeon must go.

Am I doing it right?

leither17
07-06-2016, 07:34 PM
I demand a petition. An apology from the Huns. Want them banned from Europe (lol) and Sturgeon must go.

Am I doing it right?

Surely their fans should be banned from Ibiza now too?

Liam89
07-06-2016, 07:34 PM

Saw that. Stupid bawbag, nae need to davie weir him by the throat. Hope JC and his pals had some choice words with the jake.

NadeAteMyLunch!
07-06-2016, 08:02 PM
The zombies loving the video of him getting flung in the pool yet writing petitions about somebody barging into their goalkeeper. Stupid huns.
Some ridiculous comments on here re Cummings. He had a poor patch last season so suddenly he's easy to replace? Have a word. How did we do when replacing the goals of Riordan, O Connor and Fletcher. Some of the strikers we attempted to replace them with would make your toes curl. Kuqi, Vine, Agogo, Heffernan. Have folk forgotten these players when dismissing a young guy with approx 50 goals in his first two seasons as a pro. Mental.

Pedantic_Hibee
07-06-2016, 08:04 PM
Would have been better throwing Stokes into a pool, naw?

After all, it was Stokesy that was on fire.

rodhibs55
07-06-2016, 08:07 PM
The zombies loving the video of him getting flung in the pool yet writing petitions about somebody barging into their goalkeeper. Stupid huns.
Some ridiculous comments on here re Cummings. He had a poor patch last season so suddenly he's easy to replace? Have a word. How did we do when replacing the goals of Riordan, O Connor and Fletcher. Some of the strikers we attempted to replace them with would make your toes curl. Kuqi, Vine, Agogo, Heffernan. Have folk forgotten these players when dismissing a young guy with approx 50 goals in his first two seasons as a pro. Mental.
Spot on JC Will score goals.
End of.

Spudster
07-06-2016, 09:39 PM

Am I doing it right?
https://www.change.org/p/nicola-sturgeon-ban-all-rangers-fans-from-ocean-beach-club-after-their-attempt-to-drown-jason-cummings
:greengrin

Thegreenside
07-06-2016, 09:42 PM
JC is a goal scorer and will continue to score at any level he plays at

eastterrace
07-06-2016, 09:45 PM
The zombies loving the video of him getting flung in the pool yet writing petitions about somebody barging into their goalkeeper. Stupid huns. Some ridiculous comments on here re Cummings. He had a poor patch last season so suddenly he's easy to replace? Have a word. How did we do when replacing the goals of Riordan, O Connor and Fletcher. Some of the strikers we attempted to replace them with would make your toes curl. Kuqi, Vine, Agogo, Heffernan. Have folk forgotten these players when dismissing a young guy with approx 50 goals in his first two seasons as a pro. Mental. your spot on these people that want rid should think off all the dross we had , oh you missed James Collins all pure pish

WHAM
07-06-2016, 10:59 PM

Funnily enough the DR and the Sun are loving it, calling it a "hilarious prank."

Wonder what the article headline would be if it was the other way around and a Rangers player was launched into pool by a Hibs "thug"...

macd123
08-06-2016, 12:27 AM
Funnily enough the DR and the Sun are loving it, calling it a "hilarious prank."

Wonder what the article headline would be if it was the other way around and a Rangers player was launched into pool by a Hibs "thug"...

It would be EXCLUSIVE: Rangers player survives brutal attempted drowning by Hibs thug.

Rangers have released a statement calling for the immediate resignation of the Spanish Prime Minister and arrest of Rod Petrie, Cliff Pike and Tom English for failing to tweet about the matter.

JJP
08-06-2016, 12:53 AM
I made the mistake of clicking on the Daily Record article, never again. Apparently JC will now regret his goal scoring exploits against Rangers last season because he was pushed into a pool. That rag is beyond parody. That was clearly way more of an assault than any Rangers players suffered at Hampden. Clowns.

MWHIBBIES
08-06-2016, 01:11 AM
Some ridiculous comments on here re Cummings. He had a poor patch last season so suddenly he's easy to replace? Have a word. How did we do when replacing the goals of Riordan, O Connor and Fletcher. Some of the strikers we attempted to replace them with would make your toes curl. Kuqi, Vine, Agogo, Heffernan. Have folk forgotten these players when dismissing a young guy with approx 50 goals in his first two seasons as a pro. Mental.Jason would do well to play for the clubs Kuqi did, far better player than Jason in his prime.

HoboHarry
08-06-2016, 02:06 AM
Wonder if the moron is a season ticket holder at Ibrokes? Wonder if they would have the balls to ban him if he was......

BSEJVT
08-06-2016, 04:30 AM
Jason would do well to play for the clubs Kuqi did, far better player than Jason in his prime.

Maybe the time to make comparisons will be when Jason reaches his prime?

NadeAteMyLunch!
08-06-2016, 09:16 AM
Jason would do well to play for the clubs Kuqi did, far better player than Jason in his prime.

Yeah but we didn't sign him in his prime cause he was playing in the English premier. We signed him when he was old, overweight and incapable of scoring a single goal. Think I'd rather have a young hungry striker with 50 goals in two seasons.