PDA

View Full Version : Can we get Rotherham as a pre season friendly please

ads913
02-06-2016, 08:35 PM
So i can thank Stubbsy and staff then beat them :)

FromTheCapital
02-06-2016, 08:37 PM
Rotherham at ER :thumbsup:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Finn2015
02-06-2016, 08:46 PM
Yeah at ER don't send us to bloody Rotherham

iwasthere1972
02-06-2016, 08:48 PM
No thanks. Had great respect for Alan Stubbs especially after our truly memorable performance against The Rangers (2012) FC but the way he left Hibs doesn't sit well with me. Great guy and all that but we have to move on now and concentrate on ourselves. I'm pretty sure that the lure of visiting Villa Park, St James' Park and all the other big stadiums in the English Championship instead of more treks to Dumbarton and Greenock was a major factor in him leaving rather than Rotherham over the Mighty Hibees.

Rotherham....no thanks. Let's get a big team in for a friendly.

Just Jimmy
02-06-2016, 09:11 PM
Why would we provide that tin pot club with the privilege of getting royally rodgered from the famous Hibees? They can have all the fake monoply money they want. Nothing their new money can buy will ever top the scenes at hampden on may 21st. Diddy club.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Pretty Boy
02-06-2016, 09:15 PM
No thanks.

I've always fancied a pre season trip to Yorkshire but there's bigger and better options that Rotherham as opposition.

I'd rather have a bit of a glamour friendly at ER tbh, the Real Betis runour would be a good one to be true.

Iggy Pope
02-06-2016, 09:21 PM
No thanks.

I've always fancied a pre season trip to Yorkshire but there's bigger and better options that Rotherham as opposition.

I'd rather have a bit of a glamour friendly at ER tbh, the Real Betis runour would be a good one to be true.

Still only my (very unsubstantiated) rumour.
However,should it become ****ing Rotherham I demand my rumour back, and a pound or so off my season ticket.

Hibbyradge
02-06-2016, 09:24 PM
York please. :wink:

HTD1875
02-06-2016, 09:35 PM
Rotherham away ole ole ole

Scouse Hibee
02-06-2016, 09:37 PM
WTF would we want to play that tinpot team?

RoYO!
02-06-2016, 09:46 PM
WTF would we want to play that tinpot team?

As one last round of STUBBSY! STUBBSY! Would go down well with me. They'll also be a strong test and probably akin to what we'd face in Europe.

NAE NOOKIE
02-06-2016, 09:52 PM
Ach ... a trip away to Rotherham would be a laugh and would give us a chance to say cheerio to Stubbsy properly ...... even if the place is a ****hole who goes on these trips for the scenery anyway? .... does the place have boozers and a budget hotel, that's all you need to know. I reckon a couple of thousand Hibbies would have a right laugh down there :greengrin

Bishop Hibee
02-06-2016, 10:07 PM
It would be cheap booze compared to Edinburgh!

Friendlies, unless they have money spinning potential, have surely gone the way of the dodo given the early start to our season in the Europa League. What is the point of them?

lucky
03-06-2016, 07:19 AM
No way will we be playing away friendlies in England. Especially after murdering the Rangers players. Hibs have a bad enough reputation but the reporting of that massacre will stop us getting a good away. Lucky we've got the Europa League instead.

Dalianwanda
03-06-2016, 07:23 AM
Was he not thanked enough at the parade..Love the guy but he's moved on..We have the memories (and the cup) & we should too..Its not as if were gonna forget him..Him coming up with his new team & us all shouting 'bye bye' aint gonna make that much of a difference :greengrin

HH81
03-06-2016, 07:26 AM
Away would be very good.

RCNG
03-06-2016, 07:29 AM
Who?

hibs69
03-06-2016, 07:38 AM
Ach ... a trip away to Rotherham would be a laugh and would give us a chance to say cheerio to Stubbsy properly ...... even if the place is a ****hole who goes on these trips for the scenery anyway? .... does the place have boozers and a budget hotel, that's all you need to know. I reckon a couple of thousand Hibbies would have a right laugh down there :greengrin

Went to a gig at the Dom Valley a few years back, our hotel was in Rovverham....... Very correct. Absolute sheeyitehole.

Newry Hibs
03-06-2016, 07:54 AM

Rotherham....no thanks. Let's get a big team in for a friendly.

Hertz??