PDA

View Full Version : Be honest

Billychaotic182
01-06-2016, 11:21 PM
How many times you watched the final? That's me on my 5th time watching the full thing and I've lost count how many times I've watched the highlights 💚💚💚💚

TheReg!
01-06-2016, 11:38 PM
How many times you watched the final? That's me on my 5th time watching the full thing and I've lost count how many times I've watched the highlights 

My 8 year old boy has come in from school every day since the final and says play the last ten mins dad, I'm more than happy to oblige :flag:

Buc
01-06-2016, 11:38 PM
Just watched it again😀🏆

GreenLake
01-06-2016, 11:45 PM
How many times you watched the final? That's me on my 5th time watching the full thing and I've lost count how many times I've watched the highlights 

I've watched it more times than my auntie has watched the Sound of Music.

thommo1875
02-06-2016, 08:13 AM
I've watched the full final 3 times and the the last 10mins stokes and grays goals plus sunshine on leith easily more than 20times. Still get goosebumps

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Gatecrasher
02-06-2016, 08:16 AM
The full game 3 times the highlights i have lost count.

Geo_1875
02-06-2016, 08:22 AM
I've watched the whole game twice, the last 20 minutes at least 10 times.

Andy74
02-06-2016, 08:53 AM
Haven't watched the full game yet.

Pretty Boy
02-06-2016, 10:21 AM
I've not watched the full game again yet and have only watched the highlights 4 or 5 times.

Not sure I'll get anymore out of it watching again tbh. I'll likely buy any DVD though.

02-06-2016, 10:24 AM
only watched Grays goal about a million times . . . .

GreenCastle
02-06-2016, 10:29 AM
Last 15 mins - about 25 times.

The winner on its on easily over 50.

The whole game twice..including build up on sky sports once

Being there to witness history..priceless..Little obsessed

jacomo
02-06-2016, 10:31 AM
Haven't watched the full game yet.

Me neither.

Looking forward to it though!

s.a.m
02-06-2016, 10:35 AM
I've given it a right good go.:greengrin

SlickShoes
02-06-2016, 10:40 AM
I have watched the full thing 3 times and I can't count how many times I've watched the last 15 minutes.

I still get the "oh my god this is going to happen" and "it's happening" feeling when we get the corner then Sir David Gray scores.

Scouse Hibee
02-06-2016, 10:48 AM
My 8 year old boy has come in from school every day since the final and says play the last ten mins dad, I'm more than happy to oblige :flag:

Haha quality mate, and he only had to wait 8 years :-)

HibbyScott
02-06-2016, 10:56 AM
Watched the full match about 5 things. The last 20 minutes another 5 or so on top of that! Still get goosebumps when we get round to lifting the cup!

InchHibby
02-06-2016, 11:17 AM
I watch it from where our captain wins the ball for the throw in, throws it to Fyvie, then makes his way into the box to make History.

CockneyRebel
02-06-2016, 11:39 AM
I've watched it more times than my auntie has watched the Sound of Music.

Brill

Viva_Palmeiras
02-06-2016, 12:41 PM
Anyone got it on DVD ? I tried to download it on Iplayer but it kept failing :(
I'd happy to pay a reasonable price for a copy.

Thecat23
02-06-2016, 12:43 PM
Anyone got it on DVD ? I tried to download it on Iplayer but it kept failing :(
I'd happy to pay a reasonable price for a copy.

I'm going to buy some blank DVDs today and record it onto them. Remind me tomorrow and I'll happily send one out to you.

Diclonius
02-06-2016, 12:48 PM
Watched it the day after at home with the parents. Aside from that I've watched the highlights a few times and Gray's goal a number of times. :greengrin

Viva_Palmeiras
02-06-2016, 01:02 PM
I'm going to buy some blank DVDs today and record it onto them. Remind me tomorrow and I'll happily send one out to you.

Thanks a million that's magnificent!

I'll give you a shout - need to clear my pms

Thecat23
02-06-2016, 01:06 PM
Thanks a million that's magnificent!

I'll give you a shout - need to clear my pms

No problem. 👍🏼

Simkin911
02-06-2016, 01:16 PM
Looks like the link for the 5-6 min bbc highlights doesn't work now and neither does the SoL video. Hope these little highlights both make it onto YouTube.

Ryan91
02-06-2016, 01:42 PM
Managed to grab the Sky coverage before it was pulled from youtube and I've yet to watch the whole game through (saving that for the DVD) however I have watched Gray's goal umpteen times now, and every time I watch it, I get a smile on my face and tell myself that it actually happened and that it's not all one big dream from which I have yet to awaken from.

The roar of the crowd as it hits the back of the net sends shivers down my spine.

:flag:

Onion
02-06-2016, 01:55 PM

Quite right too !

It's a game Hibs fans will be watching 25 years from now, as if it was for the first time :greengrin

TonyStokeprano
02-06-2016, 02:04 PM
Watched the sky sports one hour highlight program at least 10 times , probably rewound grays goal over 100 times just watching the different players reaction when the ball hits the net, sad but true lol

s.a.m
02-06-2016, 03:12 PM

Um...technologically inept person here - how do you do that. And will it fit on one DVD?:embarrass

[Edit: I mean record it onto disc. Can you do that from a Skybox?]

Albanian Hibs
02-06-2016, 03:13 PM
I havent actually watched the whole finl again as i forgot to record it. Have watched the goals at least a million times 😎

mutley
02-06-2016, 03:14 PM
I havent actually watched the whole finl again as i forgot to record it. Have watched the goals at least a million times [emoji41]

Ditto

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CallumLaidlaw
02-06-2016, 03:17 PM
Full match twice, Sportscene 30 minute highlights around 6 times, full last ten minutes around 3 times, and the goals and mobile phone footage of the winner in particular - hundreds of times.

erin go bragh
02-06-2016, 05:11 PM
Thank god it's no just me :) . A days no gone past when I've watched the highlights . Watched the full game on the Sat night , then watched the highlights . My wife went to her bed early on Sun , so I watched the full pre match build up , then the game . Ended up with tears streaming down my face during the last 11 mins . The noise coming from our end for the last 15 mins was something else . Did I mention drinking red wine and then finnished off the wife's gin . :)
Never went to bed til 3.20 . I've been celebrating every night since we won it :)

Booked4Being-Ugly
02-06-2016, 05:24 PM
I decided to watch '5 mins' of the game again last night with a nice glass of wine from the bottle the wife bought for herself. Before I knew it I done the whole lot in! :whistle:

Thecat23
02-06-2016, 05:25 PM
Um...technologically inept person here - how do you do that. And will it fit on one DVD?:embarrass

[Edit: I mean record it onto disc. Can you do that from a Skybox?]

Yeah if you have a DVD recorder just hit record and start the sky to play the game mate.

madabouthibs
02-06-2016, 06:19 PM
Watched the full game 3 times now, and the highlights I watched every night in bed on iplayer for the 7 days it was available. :-D

Finn2015
02-06-2016, 06:22 PM
Watched it daily on YouTube. Highlights not the full match

Zorro
02-06-2016, 06:26 PM
Just watched the full game again this morning, just back from holiday. Cheering like a loon each time we score, and a tear in the eye after the winner...

ALF TUPPER
02-06-2016, 06:30 PM
The current Mrs Tupper almost deleted all the Scottish Cup footage off our skybox. I mean WTF !!
She came close to being the .... Former Mrs T .

I watch it regularly ..... Televisual Feast

hibee_girl
02-06-2016, 08:44 PM
I'm watching the highlights now :greengrin first time this week though, last week I watched them every day!

Also watched the full match the Saturday night then again on the Sunday, just to make sure it actually happened

s.a.m
02-06-2016, 09:34 PM
Yeah if you have a DVD recorder just hit record and start the sky to play the game mate.

:aok: Ta. I don't think that's beyond me. :greengrin

hibsbollah
02-06-2016, 10:09 PM
Just watched it again. Wonderful every time.

What stands out is how we totally dominated large chunks of the game, especially first half. And Stokes. The more you watch him, from the first minute, when he destroyed Holt with an old fashioned 'reducer' to the end when he played his part in the winner, you become more convinced that's the best centre forward performance you've seen in a Hibs shirt. Including Mixu in the 6-2.

Did it all really happen?!! :greengrin

hibby6270
02-06-2016, 11:05 PM
Haven't watched the full game yet. Didn't record it (a wee superstition I have recording live games). Will wait for the BlyRay/DVD to come out for that.

Have however watched both BBC and Sky highlights programmes every night since they were first broadcast and will continue to do so with pleasure.:greengrin

SteveHFC
03-06-2016, 12:05 AM
Watched the full game a number of times.

Prefer BBC's commentary over Sky's for this one.

matty_f
03-06-2016, 12:07 AM
Got the full match on now. We're just about to get it back to 2-2.

SteveHFC
03-06-2016, 12:11 AM

:hyper

I could sit and watch the goals every day for the next year ahead.

Craig_in_Prague
03-06-2016, 07:55 AM
Watched parts of the game many times, obviously last 15 or 20 mins more often.

a few things that stood out:
- Hibs support was much more noisy and supportive, basically the whole match!
- Fyvie played a big part in 2nd and 3rd goals & probably had his best game in a Hibs shirt
- David Gray was just tremendous. The latter part of the game in particular, therefore only fitting he nodded home the winner. Incredible performance.
- Holt runs the ball out for a goal kick around 85th min, was so poor, he was basically in behind and I feared the worse (at the game). Got off with one there.
- Nicky Clark not returning the ball back to Kenny Miller (the slight reverse pass looked on for given him it back out wide) and ended up losing control of the ball that led to the throw, is something I enjoy watching over and over - BBC had them leading up to a SC winning goal just seconds before :)
- Henderson's corners are outstanding
- Coming back from 2-1 down against them and showing guts all over the pitch, was just remarkable.
- The lack of Rangers chances in the game.
- Stokes, well, 10/10!!
Thoroughly deserved winners of the Scottish Cup!

GGTTH

s.a.m
03-06-2016, 01:00 PM
Watched parts of the game many times, obviously last 15 or 20 mins more often.

a few things that stood out:
- Hibs support was much more noisy and supportive, basically the whole match!
- Fyvie played a big part in 2nd and 3rd goals & probably had his best game in a Hibs shirt
- David Gray was just tremendous. The latter part of the game in particular, therefore only fitting he nodded home the winner. Incredible performance.
- Holt runs the ball out for a goal kick around 85th min, was so poor, he was basically in behind and I feared the worse (at the game). Got off with one there.
- Nicky Clark not returning the ball back to Kenny Miller (the slight reverse pass looked on for given him it back out wide) and ended up losing control of the ball that led to the throw, is something I enjoy watching over and over - BBC had them leading up to a SC winning goal just seconds before :)
- Henderson's corners are outstanding
- Coming back from 2-1 down against them and showing guts all over the pitch, was just remarkable.
- The lack of Rangers chances in the game.
- Stokes, well, 10/10!!
Thoroughly deserved winners of the Scottish Cup!

GGTTH

Agree with all of that. In relation to the bit in bold, the crowd was more positive than I can remember: after Stokes' equaliser, the surge of optimism and belief (ish - we've been through a lot :greengrin) was incredible. I definitely felt it was On , and the players and the The Rangers players looked like they felt it too.

alhibby
03-06-2016, 02:24 PM
Highlights daily but have to add I fast forward the hun goals, canny stand to see them celebrate

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

Finn2015
03-06-2016, 02:29 PM

Dont want to ruin it but we win

Finn2015
03-06-2016, 02:30 PM
Highlights daily but have to add I fast forward the hun goals, canny stand to see them celebrate

Particularly Andy 'I got this' Halliday

#FromTheCapital
03-06-2016, 02:32 PM

I enjoy watching the joy on their faces with the full knowledge of what's about to happen.

CallumLaidlaw
03-06-2016, 02:35 PM
I enjoy watching the joy on their faces with the full knowledge of what's about to happen.

Yip, now absolutely love watching Hallidays celebration. Purely because he is 100% sure he's won the game for them. :greengrin

Craig_HFC
03-06-2016, 02:43 PM
I've managed to download all of the Sky footage (build up, the game & post-match) and I've got it on my phone.

Watched it a few times on the bus to & from work since.

:greengrin

Simkin911
04-06-2016, 06:50 AM
Watched it this morning with my 5 year old son. Rangers scored to make it 2-1. He turned round to say 'don't worry, we'll still win'.

😂👍

steino1875
04-06-2016, 07:12 AM
Watched the highlights everyday and the beauty of the TiVo box can watch the goals in slow motion I just love the crowds reaction as david Gray's header hits the back of the net GGTTH

Finn2015
04-06-2016, 07:13 AM
I've managed to download all of the Sky footage (build up, the game & post-match) and I've got it on my phone.

Watched it a few times on the bus to & from work since.

Would never get boring mate even if you watch every day for the rest of your life!

Keith_M
04-06-2016, 07:49 AM
Be honest, does anybody else watch the recording and get really nervous that, seeing as it's Hibs, we might actually lose this time?

Robinho08
04-06-2016, 07:56 AM
When will Hibs bring out the official DVD? 📀 I'd sit through all the highlights of the earlier rounds tootoo.