PDA

View Full Version : Cup Final afters, JJ's take on it

greenginger
01-06-2016, 11:47 AM
https://johnjamessite.com/

Pretty good summation of the after match events. Pity not a single newspaper will give it consideration.

jacomo
01-06-2016, 01:49 PM
The bread man with the magic hat is not going to walk away.

As the article says, no one else seems to want to employ him. His crass talk about other clubs and players ('respectfully', of course) and sore loser puss make him an ideal man for The Rangers though - ideal, that is, if wallowing in their invented victim status is all important to them.

The Rangers are going to get absolutely gubbed by Celtc next season. It's all but inevitable. The semi-final was a freak result (probably destiny intervening to ensure the Cup went to Leith!)

Weststandwanab
01-06-2016, 03:44 PM
The bread man with the magic hat is not going to walk away.

As the article says, no one else seems to want to employ him. His crass talk about other clubs and players ('respectfully', of course) and sore loser puss make him an ideal man for The Rangers though - ideal, that is, if wallowing in their invented victim status is all important to them.

The Rangers are going to get absolutely gubbed by Celtc next season. It's all but inevitable. The semi-final was a freak result (probably destiny intervening to ensure the Cup went to Leith!)

The minute Celtic were beat in that semi I knew the cup was coming to Leith.

GGTTH

Carheenlea
02-06-2016, 06:39 AM
Thought I was going to read Jim Jeffries views on the final. Anyway, hope he enjoyed it regardless.

Oscar T Grouch
02-06-2016, 06:49 AM
https://johnjamessite.com/

Pretty good summation of the after match events. Pity not a single newspaper will give it consideration.

That's a link to an article about euro licenses, or am I being daft again?

Flynn
02-06-2016, 07:00 AM
That's a link to an article about euro licenses, or am I being daft again?

Scroll down to next article, mate.

lyonhibs
02-06-2016, 07:01 AM
The minute Celtic were beat in that semi I knew the cup was coming to Leith.

GGTTH

I wouldn't go that far, but the way it panned out, our chances of winning the cup sans Stokes and Henderson would have been slim to none, with slim having just left the building.

I was certainly glad it wasn't Celtic for that reason, but it would have been worse to lose to Rangers.

Thankfully, we didn't have to experience that and gloriously, a win over that mob of Huns is always just a little bit sweeter than a win over Celtc.

Oscar T Grouch
02-06-2016, 08:01 AM
Scroll down to next article, mate.

Ah cheers, thought it would be me being stupid 😂