PDA

View Full Version : people need to realise

davym7062
31-05-2016, 06:42 PM
if a hibs manager has some success hes gonna be wanted by other clubs. its the way it is. I personally hope every manager we get from now on is head hunted!!

good luck stubbsy thanx for stabilizing this great club and winning that bloody cup!!!!!!

:flag::flag:

Alfred E Newman
31-05-2016, 06:44 PM
if a hibs manager has some success hes gonna be wanted by other clubs. its the way it is. I personally hope every manager we get from now on is head hunted!!

good luck stubbsy thanx for stabilizing this great club and winning that bloody cup!!!!!!

They don't have to leave at the first decent offer though.

Off the bar
31-05-2016, 06:45 PM
On balance I prefer our managers to be head hunted rather than punted but it still sucks

Eyrie
31-05-2016, 07:26 PM
They don't have to leave at the first decent offer though.

He's leaving for the first offer, not the first decent offer. Rotherham are relegation fodder and not a mid-table team with realistic ambitions to get promoted.

JimBHibees
31-05-2016, 07:32 PM

Great point Davy. Spot on the guy has delivered the cup and we are in much better shape than when he came in. :flag:

Stokesy's on fire
31-05-2016, 07:40 PM
It's interesting that nobody has went in for Derek Mccinnes? Supposed to be good? Maybe his failed attempt down south has stuck with him?

High-On-Hibs
31-05-2016, 07:40 PM
Great point Davy. Spot on the guy has delivered the cup and we are in much better shape than when he came in. :flag: Our shape will depend greatly on the ins and outs. There are players we simply can't afford to lose, yet may well be away. It's vital that we bring in the right manager who can seek out replacement quality.