PDA

View Full Version : We're not reeling!

biotech
31-05-2016, 05:20 PM
According to the Record, "Stubbs quitting sends Easter Road club reeling".

Well, we're not reeling. We'll move on and build on our success.

Waxy
31-05-2016, 05:22 PM
Far from reeling. We're Scottish cup winners 2016.

RoYO!
31-05-2016, 05:25 PM
Do they even manage to sell ONE copy in Edinburgh any more? Why anyone would buy it from the east is beyond me.

Still quite enjoying ourselves would be closer to the truth! :D

Jim44
31-05-2016, 05:25 PM

:faf: Where does that rag dig them up? I think reaction will be mixed but range only from slightly disappointed to very pleased.

JJP
31-05-2016, 05:28 PM
I don't know that they won't be far from the truth on this occasion. They appear to be talking about the club, not the fans. I can't imagine the players and the board will be over joyed today. I know I'm not.

Kaiser1962
31-05-2016, 05:31 PM

Reeling my arse. We move on.

High-On-Hibs
31-05-2016, 05:33 PM
:yawn: Stop reading their pish. They make money out of it.

High-On-Hibs
31-05-2016, 05:35 PM
I don't know that they won't be far from the truth on this occasion. They appear to be talking about the club, not the fans. I can't imagine the players and the board will be over joyed today. I know I'm not.

Right! How long you been working there? :tee hee:

Pretty Boy
31-05-2016, 05:36 PM
We move on.

I wanted Stubbs to go pre the final, after that day I said he had earned the right to have another year if he wanted. He doesn't so we go again. I have no ill feeling towards him, he's welcome back at ER as a legend any time in my eyes.

Regardless of what anyone says, friend or foe, the Hibs job is still one of the biggest and most attractive in Scotland. We'll get a decent calibre of applicant. Any appointment is a risk but so was giving Stubbs another year.

Finn2015
31-05-2016, 05:39 PM
Daily record...... Stopped taking notice after that

Jack Hackett
31-05-2016, 05:49 PM
The Daily Rancid's circulation figures have dropped from 324k a day in 2010 to 177k this year

.....Won't be long now hopefully :bye:

Hibbyradge
31-05-2016, 05:50 PM
We move on.

I wanted Stubbs to go pre the final, after that day I said he had earned the right to have another year if he wanted. He doesn't so we go again. I have no ill feeling towards him, he's welcome back at ER as a legend any time in my eyes.

Regardless of what anyone says, friend or foe, the Hibs job is still one of the biggest and most attractive in Scotland. We'll get a decent calibre of applicant. Any appointment is a risk but so was giving Stubbs another year.

Once again, you've hit the nail on the head.

If the board sticks to the philosophy that the manager has to fit Hibs, not the other way around, then I'm confident we will push on from here.

NAE NOOKIE
31-05-2016, 06:06 PM
We move on.

I wanted Stubbsy to stay win or lose the cup final .... but the rest of this I agree with totally :agree:

31-05-2016, 06:12 PM
Trust that rag to try put a twist on something.

GreenLake
31-05-2016, 06:17 PM
It's their club that is reeling from a defeat at the hands of Hibs in the cup final.

CRAZYHIBBY
31-05-2016, 06:24 PM
Reeling my arse ...if he hadn't won the cup we would have screamed for his head anyway

Phil MaGlass
31-05-2016, 06:26 PM
We move on.

My thoughts exactly. F... the record

northstandhibby
31-05-2016, 06:47 PM
My thoughts exactly. F... the record

Like to add my sincere F.....the record agreement and the other gutter toilet reading pish that wants to keep dissing us. :top marks

UP YOURS!

Hibernian Scottish Cup Winners 2016

SlickShoes
31-05-2016, 06:48 PM
What a rag, I admit to wanting stubbs out when he failed again to get us promoted. I am happy with him doing whatever he wants now as he won us the cup and gave us all the weekend of our lives. I'm happy for him to move on with my best wishes, thanks Alan! from a non reeling hibby!

Glory Lurker
31-05-2016, 08:40 PM
Well, I haven't stopped Highland reeling with joy since Sir David put their beloved Sevco to the sword, so in fairness they might be on to something here for once.

Hiber-nation
31-05-2016, 08:40 PM
If anyone's still reeling it's Kiernan, Tavernier, Wallace etc. Horrible hun rag.

DCI Gene Hunt
31-05-2016, 09:57 PM
More Weegie pish, wouldn't trust them to get the time of day correct, utter headbangers.

Still smarting from their beloved clubs Scottish Cup Final gubbing...

monktonharp
31-05-2016, 10:10 PM
at the risk of being reeling .......er I mean feeling, I don't give a flyin' yin what that rag says about us anymore. I liked getting it in the 70's and looked forward to buying it when I got hame from the nightshift. was a good, fair read then on the back pages when Hibs, Aberdeen and some smaller clubs :wink: got a decent mention alongside the old firm . It suddenly changed in the late 80's I think and eventually became the daily ranger, or a comic magazine unless you were a young tradesman or worky wi' a van. need something to put oan yer dashboard I suppose.:rolleyes:

SJM
31-05-2016, 10:19 PM
The club isn't daft. Stubbs is an honest guy. The club aren't reeling. This isn't unexpected.

We got a Scottish Cup less than two weeks ago and some money for him. Much better than the majority expected.

Northern Hibby
01-06-2016, 07:39 AM
🎶 the Hibs go marching on 🎶

Bill Milne
01-06-2016, 07:42 AM
The Daily Rancid's circulation figures have dropped from 324k a day in 2010 to 177k this year

.....Won't be long now hopefully :bye:

Not surprising, given that they have aligned their journalistic style to support of all things Weegie and, especially, The Rangers. I stopped buying the Daily Hun and Sunday Hun a long time ago!!

Geo_1875
01-06-2016, 08:01 AM
I didn't want him to go but better a clean break now that allows the club and new management team to move forward with confidence. No matter who gets the job we go into the new season as Scottish Cup holders. Who would have thought that was possible a couple of weeks ago?

Reeling my arse. :flag::flag::flag:

uk3doorsdown
01-06-2016, 08:17 AM

why do people continue to read this abhorrent excuse for a news source?