PDA

View Full Version : Official Site: SCOTTISH CUP WINNERS RANGE AVAILABLE

RSS Bot
31-05-2016, 11:20 AM
More... (http://www.hibernianfc.co.uk/news/6535)

IanM
31-05-2016, 11:29 AM
can't see the tshirts - anyone know if they're in stock?

SlickShoes
31-05-2016, 11:30 AM

http://hibernian.clubstore.co.uk/hb-7797-scottish-cup-winners-tee

They appear to be in stock for ordering online, don't think they are available in the shop though.

Hibs Class
31-05-2016, 11:31 AM

Think they are on page 2

IanM
31-05-2016, 11:31 AM
http://hibernian.clubstore.co.uk/hb-7797-scottish-cup-winners-tee

They appear to be in stock for ordering online, don't think they are available in the shop though.

haha how did I even miss that! thanks mate

givescotlandfreedom
31-05-2016, 11:35 AM
This stuff was on the site last week. I was hoping they'd have more stuff. T shirt, mug and scarf ordered anyway

HappyHanlon
31-05-2016, 11:36 AM
Win the Cup for the first time in 114 years - so buy a pen and a fridge magnet to celebrate :rolleyes:

Was expecting something better

john18722
31-05-2016, 11:40 AM
They had a really nice framed panoramic picture of the stadium and teams with a full Stadium for the league cup win in 2007. I would hope they do the same for this win as it would look great on my wall!

hibby6270
31-05-2016, 11:40 AM
Agree with Happyhanlon. Choice is a bit underwhelming and predictable.
Hope there's more to come.

Gatecrasher
31-05-2016, 11:55 AM
They had a really nice framed panoramic picture of the stadium and teams with a full Stadium for the league cup win in 2007. I would hope they do the same for this win as it would look great on my wall!

I have one like that from the Dnipro game and was hoping for something similar. Maybe the better stuff will come later?

GreenCastle
31-05-2016, 11:56 AM
Bought quite a few bits online last week - anyone received anything yet?

Just Jimmy
31-05-2016, 11:56 AM
Bit naff tbh. Where's the huge range of kids stuff to encourage mums and dads to shell out?

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

green day
31-05-2016, 11:58 AM
Bit naff tbh. Where's the huge range of kids stuff to encourage mums and dads to shell out?

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Imagine it will be happening but will take a week or so, I don't expect anyone thought this was 'on the cards' !!!

Ordered a t-shirt and cup winners coffee mug.

oneone73
31-05-2016, 12:37 PM
No DVD yet?

Carheenlea
31-05-2016, 12:50 PM
Postcard ordered.

Big_Franck
31-05-2016, 12:54 PM
Does anyone know if they are going to be selling more, or re-releasing the home shirt? The club are missing a trick if they don't.

danhibees1875
31-05-2016, 01:07 PM
No DVD yet?

Presumably, and correctly, taking their time over it to make it a good one. :thumbsup:

(tbf - I think they'd struggle to make a bad job of showing that game)

worcesterhibby
31-05-2016, 01:10 PM
Where is the T-shirt showing Warburton glum mug with a big #GIRUY underneath ? :greengrin

Onceinawhile
31-05-2016, 01:12 PM
Does anyone know if they are going to be selling more, or re-releasing the home shirt? The club are missing a trick if they don't.

Seems unlikely don't think the new sponsors (whoever they are) would be happy!

California-Hibs
31-05-2016, 01:12 PM

Pathetic effort if I'm being frank!! They better be coming out with more than that. Where's a host of different T-shirts?? And as the above poster mentioned, will they be re-releasing the home top?

Hopefully this is just the start. A very very poor start, but just a start (I hope!)

SouthMoroccoStu
31-05-2016, 01:13 PM
I want a Limited edition signed and framed shirt

£6 for a car sticker is a bit ott

ano hibby
31-05-2016, 01:41 PM
Pens are in the shop as I've just bought one.
Nothing else though although delivery must be imminent

MWHIBBIES
31-05-2016, 01:49 PM
Win the Cup for the first time in 114 years - so buy a pen and a fridge magnet to celebrate :rolleyes:

Was expecting something better

Agree with Happyhanlon. Choice is a bit underwhelming and predictable.
Hope there's more to come.

Pathetic effort if I'm being frank!! They better be coming out with more than that. Where's a host of different T-shirts?? And as the above poster mentioned, will they be re-releasing the home top?

Hopefully this is just the start. A very very poor start, but just a start (I hope!)

What a time to be alive :greengrin

Gingertosser
31-05-2016, 01:49 PM
They could have used a better picture :confused:

jacomo
31-05-2016, 01:58 PM
Bought quite a few bits online last week - anyone received anything yet?

Received my #Perservered t shirt on Saturday.

dmc1875
31-05-2016, 02:06 PM
Surely I'm not the only one who would buy a replica home top with the final embroidery? That must definitely be worth the cost of printing extra home tops from this year with that on it I can imagine a lot of people would want that?

And some better framed pictures etc. This stuff is a bit cr@p.

Geo_1875
31-05-2016, 02:23 PM
Surely I'm not the only one who would buy a replica home top with the final embroidery? That must definitely be worth the cost of printing extra home tops from this year with that on it I can imagine a lot of people would want that?

And some better framed pictures etc. This stuff is a bit cr@p.

As it's now 10 days on from the cup final and everybody I know was on the pish last week then we had a holiday weekend I think the club have done very well to get "this stuff" ready and available for sale. I'm sure there will be more merchandising which will meet with your approval at some point.

dmc1875
31-05-2016, 02:30 PM
As it's now 10 days on from the cup final and everybody I know was on the pish last week then we had a holiday weekend I think the club have done very well to get "this stuff" ready and available for sale. I'm sure there will be more merchandising which will meet with your approval at some point.

I'm sure they planned for the possibility we would win the cup and the merchandise that we would sell if it happened, which it did. I expect your right and there will be more coming over the summer, but I just don't think the merchandise on offer so far is any good.

Scouse Hibee
31-05-2016, 02:41 PM
I wish they would make some season ticket card wallets,there has been none for a couple of seasons now.

SteveHFC
31-05-2016, 02:51 PM
I wish they would make some season ticket card wallets,there has been none for a couple of seasons now.

Still got mines. :wink:

Scouse Hibee
31-05-2016, 02:54 PM
Still got mines. :wink:

I still have two as well but getting a bit worn now.

Carheenlea
31-05-2016, 02:59 PM
My Persevered T Shirt arrived today and very pleased with it. Just need to see how it behaves in the washing machine, but first impressions are of a decent quality product.

cabbageandribs1875
31-05-2016, 04:54 PM
staff were emptying loads of boxes with the T-shirts when i was in, the boss man was asking one of the staff when they will get any T-shirts on the racks and the guy said they still had approx 1000 pre-ordered ones to sort out first :(

we will be celebrating this years league cup final win before the SC T-shirts finally make it to the racks :)

NAE NOOKIE
31-05-2016, 05:17 PM
Aye ..... where is the DVD? ..... Please, please not the BBC commentary, in spite of that little turd Walker being co commentator on SKY I want to hear the guy on SKY going "Henderson to delivaaaaaaaaaaaah!!! just before Sir David Gray's header. The guy commentating on BBC Scotland was too busy going on about the possibility of a Stokes hat trick to notice the corner had been taken.

hibbytam
31-05-2016, 05:25 PM
Aye ..... where is the DVD? ..... Please, please not the BBC commentary, in spite of that little turd Walker being co commentator on SKY I want to hear the guy on SKY going "Henderson to delivaaaaaaaaaaaah!!! just before Sir David Gray's header. The guy commentating on BBC Scotland was too busy going on about the possibility of a Stokes hat trick to notice the corner had been taken.

Wouldn't it be with hibs TV commentary?

steino1875
31-05-2016, 05:50 PM
Where's the road to hampden tshirt? I like the teams we beat on the way on the back

Phil MaGlass
31-05-2016, 06:28 PM
Wish they were stl selling the replica shirts. Would love tae buy one.

MurrayfieldHibs
31-05-2016, 07:26 PM
Where's the road to hampden tshirt? I like the teams we beat on the way on the back

I want 5 of these t-shirts. One each for my boys, one for me to wear at the gym (Virgin Active Fountainpark has a lot spambos, the odd Hun and David Tanner) one to wear around town/on holiday and one to put in my box in the loft with all my Hibs memorabilia.

:flag:

h1bee123
01-06-2016, 06:55 AM
Mug saying its out of stock already. Hope it comes back into stock.

RoxburghHibs
01-06-2016, 06:57 AM

Yeah and me!

I'm sure there will be a 'wave two' of merchandise released later this month. :flag:

Not In The Know
01-06-2016, 07:05 AM
A bunch a cheap tat!

Replica top or nothing for me.

CapitalGreen
02-06-2016, 12:17 PM
If somebody from the club reads this, can we please stop adding #'s to all our memorabilia/merchandise.

They are used on the internet/twitter for finding similar content in discussions. They are obsolete on T-shirts, Mugs and East terrace stones etc. In 50 years time once technology has moved on, there will a number of East stand stones with seemingly random # on them.

jacomo
02-06-2016, 12:20 PM
If somebody from the club reads this, can we please stop adding #'s to all our memorabilia/merchandise.

They are used on the internet/twitter for finding similar content in discussions. They are obsolete on T-shirts, Mugs and East terrace stones etc. In 50 years time once technology has moved on, there will a number of East stand stones with seemingly random # on them.

It reminds me of that brief fad for shops to rebrand, so that your local

CONVENIENCE STORE

became

conveniencestore.com

It's a little slice of social (and internet) history!

steino1875
02-06-2016, 01:15 PM
Yeah and me!

I'm sure there will be a 'wave two' of merchandise released later this month. :flag:

Can't believe it's been nearly two weeks and still haven't seen anybody wearing anything with Scottish cup winners on it :-)