PDA

View Full Version : Next seasons players

hfcnic
30-05-2016, 04:57 PM
With the season getting closer (sort of) thought it would be good to see everyones thoughts on the players we have, could have, should have.

So who out of the current squad must we keep? Who should we get rid of (if anyone) and who would you bring in?

I shall start..

Keep - Mcginn/Henderson
Out - Dagnal (sure he is out of contract)
In - Tricky one but hopefully a new striker to replace Stokes. Cant think of who though.

KWJ
30-05-2016, 05:08 PM
All the goalies are kinda optional, I'd like to see them all stay but we could improve. Hopefully we don't replace with worse which is another possibility.

I want to see all our defenders stay and add a promising left back to challenge Lewis and provide back up. Be great if we could bring Gunner back but keeping Hanlon would be my #1.

In midfield we gotta keep McGinn, Bartley, and a fit McGeouch. Fyvie is important too although if we replaced him with a talented wide player that could improve us overall. Carmichael, Handling and Boyle I'd happily keep but wouldn't have nightmares if they were replaced. Be nice to bring back Henderson.

Up top I'd love to keep Cummings because both him and Stokes leaving would leave us needing to pull a rabbit from the hat. We could maybe have fallen back on Malonga as #1 but Keatings can't be relied upon as our main man and obviously that goes with Dagnell and Farid too.

I have no clues on who to bring in.