PDA

View Full Version : Hibs Team Photo from Cup Final

The Kaiser
30-05-2016, 02:19 PM
Does anyone have this pic saved down? I've googled but can't find it anywhere!

I want to stick it up at work to annoy the smellies

GreenT
30-05-2016, 02:56 PM
Don't think there is one due to the pitch invasion

The Kaiser
30-05-2016, 02:59 PM
Sorry, I meant the one prior to kick off.

the pie eater
30-05-2016, 03:19 PM

alan rennie photography. sure a link to his pics is in a post on here.

GreenT
30-05-2016, 03:36 PM

Alan Rennie posted this on FB after the final. I wonder if his colleague took the team pics. Alan Rennie's collection of photos do not have a team photo. I have e-mailed Alan Rennie about this and wait his reply.

" I know I have many Hibernian fans who follow my page and I would appreciate some help for a colleague of mine whose equipment was taken from behind the goals after the final whistle on Saturday. Not only is it the equipment but more importantly the files on the card, which contained images of all the mascots on the day.

the pie eater
30-05-2016, 03:52 PM
Alan Rennie posted this on FB after the final. I wonder if his colleague took the team pics. Alan Rennie's collection of photos do not have a team photo. I have e-mailed Alan Rennie about this and wait his reply.

" I know I have many Hibernian fans who follow my page and I would appreciate some help for a colleague of mine whose equipment was taken from behind the goals after the final whistle on Saturday. Not only is it the equipment but more importantly the files on the card, which contained images of all the mascots on the day.

He has two pictures on his web page of the team prior to kick off.I've bought one of them along with a number of others.

12AlbionPlace
30-05-2016, 04:01 PM
You can buy them here.

http://www.alanrenniephotography.co.uk/210516

familyman
30-05-2016, 04:04 PM
team photo in evening news today, but not really the best as it is pre match and they are preoccupied..hope we get good one with cup at Easter Road plus Stokes and Henderson photoshopped in perhaps.

lord bunberry
30-05-2016, 04:06 PM