PDA

View Full Version : Strret Party on Saturday

southsider
30-05-2016, 01:09 PM
What a day ! It was amazing and very good natured with even the cops joining in. Complete carnage with empties all over the pavements outside the 4. Can we do it again next week ?

lyonhibs
30-05-2016, 01:19 PM
It seems unlikely that the appetite will be there, but count me IN if anything happens. I'm back for the weekend and will be drinking down Leith/ER way on Saturday come what may, having sadly missed the whole experience at the time.

.Sean.
30-05-2016, 02:33 PM
I'm still hanging out my arse. What a day!

LithgaeHibby
30-05-2016, 05:23 PM
It was quality. Arrived at the H&C with pals just in time for the goal replays with the winner at precisely 4.52pm. Then onto Tamson's for more drinking in the sun and sporadic heading back inside for singing. By then the polis had closed down the FinH. Then onto the Hibs Club which was bouncing. Jumping around with other delirious Hibbies doing the Stokesy's on fire. Then cigar time. Dylan McGeouch was in later on but was too pissed to be able to congratulate him properly and he just laughed. Think I missed Sparky's arrival as I had to head back to Waverley. Great banter with Leinster fans there, and ended up belting out the Warburton song with a table full of Celtic fans on the train home. Arrived home and realised that we'd omitted to have any dinner. Still suffering but would do it all again (wife says that's it for another 114 years)
:flag: