PDA

View Full Version : Cup winners gear

qiut
30-05-2016, 04:43 AM
Looking for t-shirts etc but not seeing much in the club store or eBay. Anyone got any pointers where else to get these as holiday is looming and want to trendy myself up.

Frazerbob
30-05-2016, 08:22 AM
Looking for t-shirts etc but not seeing much in the club store or eBay. Anyone got any pointers where else to get these as holiday is looming and want to trendy myself up.

There's a t-shirt and a few other bits and bobs in the online shop, scarfs, pictures, mugs etc. Also a very similar t-shirt (#Persevered) on Ebay at half the price. More stuff starting to appear.

dangermouse
30-05-2016, 10:27 AM
I went into the shop on Saturday to try and pick up a #Persevered T-shirt but they had none. They only ordered 600 according to the young girl behind the counter and have had over 2,500 pre-orders on-line.

I asked if they would be getting any to sell in the store and she didn't think they would and advised me to pre-order on-line (which I did).

What I can't get over is we must have some numpty in charge of the commercial department if they thought they would only sell 600 T-shirts after winning the cup for the first time in 114 years.

I'm sure there was plenty of League Cup merchandise available fairly quickly in 2007. Where has it all gone wrong?

El Gubbz
30-05-2016, 11:43 AM
I went into the shop on Saturday to try and pick up a #Persevered T-shirt but they had none. They only ordered 600 according to the young girl behind the counter and have had over 2,500 pre-orders on-line.

I asked if they would be getting any to sell in the store and she didn't think they would and advised me to pre-order on-line (which I did).

What I can't get over is we must have some numpty in charge of the commercial department if they thought they would only sell 600 T-shirts after winning the cup for the first time in 114 years.

I'm sure there was plenty of League Cup merchandise available fairly quickly in 2007. Where has it all gone wrong?
Anyway of preordering without paying the fiver delivery? live a stones through from the ground so hoping to just pop in and pick it up

LancashireHibby
30-05-2016, 11:47 AM
Worth mentioning that a lot of the League Cup Final winners merchandise took months to get rid of. I got a tshirt and ski hat for about £7 before the start of the following season.

cabbageandribs1875
30-05-2016, 11:50 AM
Anyway of preordering without paying the fiver delivery? live a stones through from the ground so hoping to just pop in and pick it up

started filling in the form last night until i came to the £5 delivery, think i'l wait until i can pick up in the store...by the time they finally get them in store it will probably be a xmas present to myself

Diclonius
30-05-2016, 11:55 AM
Has anyone got a picture of the cup winners bar scarf?

Amadou_Konte
30-05-2016, 12:26 PM
Got the t shirt delivered Friday. They could have charged me almost anything for delivery. Worth it.

greenlex
30-05-2016, 05:09 PM

Surely harsh on the numpty. 600 available right away versus 3000 going in the bin?

California-Hibs
31-05-2016, 12:29 AM
Patiently waiting for them to release a bunch of stuff. Surely this is just around the corner?! They need to jump on the euphoria that us fans are currently feeling and sell a whole bunch of Cup Final related items! I've got a couple of mates coming over from Edinburgh to California for a visit in July and I'm hoping to get their suitcases filled with Hibs Cup Final merchandise!! :greengrin

HibbyDave
01-06-2016, 09:42 AM
T shirts in store now . Just bought one!!!