PDA

View Full Version : Next hibs manager

Pages : 1 2 3 4 [5]

Colr
03-06-2016, 04:46 PM
Or Michelle Fowler. :duck:

She went to Dumbarton University so will know the league.

Beefster
03-06-2016, 04:47 PM
I actually mentioned Fowler to my mate. Out of work and knows the league

Out of work because he failed in the league with QotS. He's got no chance of landing the Hibs job.

cabbageandribs1875
03-06-2016, 05:02 PM
How about Csaba Laszlo?

Done a great job at Hearts and won manager of the year. Would definitely get out of this division with a guy of his experience!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

not a bad suggestion actually, imo :agree:

CallumHibs07
03-06-2016, 05:15 PM
I actually mentioned Fowler to my mate. Out of work and knows the league

sacked by qots... no thanks.

Wilson
03-06-2016, 05:29 PM
sacked by qots... no thanks.

I think he'd be signed because of his first season in charge. Taking over a strong team and cruising into the play-offs. Playing some decent football.

He lost pretty much the entire spine of the team for his second season.

The jury is out but just getting sacked doesn't tell the whole story.

Keith_M
03-06-2016, 06:06 PM
Ally McCoist is ready to return to management

:paranoid:
(http://www.heraldscotland.com/sport/14536117.Former_Rangers_boss_Ally_McCoist_ready_to _return_to_management/)

Waxy
03-06-2016, 06:15 PM

(http://www.heraldscotland.com/sport/14536117.Former_Rangers_boss_Ally_McCoist_ready_to _return_to_management/)fav to be next Berwick Rangers boss.

sambajustice
03-06-2016, 06:18 PM
Eric Black.

Stick on!!

calumhibee1
03-06-2016, 06:38 PM
fav to be next Berwick Rangers boss.

I'm not sure if this is supposed to be a joke or not.. However I can't see anyone of note going near him.

KWJ
03-06-2016, 06:56 PM
I have not read the entire thread, but i hear there is a quote from Neil Warnock suggesting he might be interested. If he was serious, what are we waiting for?
Get it done.

I put a thread up with an interview from him with the Daily Mail.

Iggy Pope
03-06-2016, 06:57 PM
Knows the league but he hasn't done very well

:wink: I know the league well. Seen it inside out. ****ed if I could do the job though.

Colr
03-06-2016, 07:26 PM

(http://www.heraldscotland.com/sport/14536117.Former_Rangers_boss_Ally_McCoist_ready_to _return_to_management/)

Return?

WoreTheGreen
03-06-2016, 07:34 PM
Turf tree or landscape managment

CallumLaidlaw
03-06-2016, 09:23 PM
http://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/scotsol/homepage/sport/spl/hibernian/7192399/Hibs-deal-for-Neil-Lennon-is-nearly-done.html

OsloHibs
04-06-2016, 01:35 AM
Damn. It looks as if we're no getting zlatan!!!!!

Big L
04-06-2016, 09:16 AM
Eric Black.

Stick on!!

A good assist. Not managerial material IMO

The Green Goblin
04-06-2016, 04:29 PM
If you follow Conrad Logan on Facebook, you may have seen something interesting posted there today.

Waxy
04-06-2016, 04:33 PM
If you follow Conrad Logan on Facebook, you may have seen something interesting posted there today.

And if you dont you wont have. Cant you just tell us?

Just Jimmy
04-06-2016, 04:36 PM
Its not a real conrad logan page. It's a "hilarious" comment about lennon jumping the canteen queue.

Load of pish.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

The Green Goblin
04-06-2016, 04:46 PM
Its not a real conrad logan page. It's a "hilarious" comment about lennon jumping the canteen queue.

Load of pish.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

I stand corrected. (Almost)....the posts are actually funny.

The Green Goblin
04-06-2016, 04:52 PM

Unfunny "load of pish" attached.

Waxy
04-06-2016, 05:00 PM
Unfunny "load of pish" attached.

As you say, interesting indeed.

JohnMcM
04-06-2016, 05:13 PM

:faf::faf::faf:

The Green Goblin
04-06-2016, 05:22 PM

For the record Waxy, I really wasn't trying to be a "I know something" smartarse. :greengrin

Waxy
04-06-2016, 05:26 PM
For the record Waxy, I really wasn't trying to be a "I know something" smartarse. :greengrin:na na:

ryan cass
07-06-2016, 10:18 PM
Is Neil Lennon the answer... Really??

He gets Bolton relegated to League 1, they didn't win 1 away game all season with him in charge. He's not a football man, why go backwards?? TB long ball... PF worse than long ball... i fear another season in the championship if he gets the job

Lennon or Evans are about as big as it gets for us. We are a Scottish championship club with big expectations. I don't think Hibs are an easy gig.

Waxy
07-06-2016, 10:20 PM

He gets Bolton relegated to League 1, they didn't win 1 away game all season with him in charge. He's not a football man, why go backwards?? TB long ball... PF worse than long ball... i fear another season in the championship if he gets the jobBolton.His biggest mistake was probably going there.

Nutmegged
07-06-2016, 10:31 PM

He gets Bolton relegated to League 1, they didn't win 1 away game all season with him in charge. He's not a football man, why go backwards?? TB long ball... PF worse than long ball... i fear another season in the championship if he gets the job

How can you possibly say he isn't a Football man? He's been involved in Pro Football for about 22 of his 24 adult years, thats nonsensical, it's fine not wanting the guy but to say complete nonsense like that totally swamps any genuine concerns you may have.

His time at Celtic was is what it is, he did what he was supposed to do, he and his back room staff improved players and got record transfers into the club, they also did well to qualify and hold their own in the CL.

Most importantly though he seems capable of being the big fish and understanding how to handle that type of pressure, something we'll need to deal with next Season, as for Bolton, people tend to overlook the complete shambles that club was, his biggest mistake was staying there last summer, remember he was a genuine favourite to land the Leicester job 12 months ago

jacomo
07-06-2016, 10:39 PM
Most importantly though he seems capable of being the big fish and understanding how to handle that type of pressure, something we'll need to deal with next Season, as for Bolton, people tend to overlook the complete shambles that club was, his biggest mistake was staying there last summer, remember he was a genuine favourite to land the Leicester job 12 months ago

:agree:

This is it. Bolton was obviously a shambles for him but that club was a basket case. Yammish financial incompetence caught up with them.

We all know how we want Hibs to play. We saw it on 21st May. But we've got to win this League. Lennon can bring excellent experience to that situation.

mcfly
08-06-2016, 09:37 PM
oh dear, a bit of perspective please van gaal also out of work

No apologies needed mate - I should have had a bet on it