PDA

View Full Version : A week has past and I'm still on cloud nine

Cookiehibs
29-05-2016, 10:45 AM
I watch the game and all the other clips back every day and every time a tear comes to the eye. I'm so happy I got experience the best day of my life with all you other hibees because I know you feel how I do. As I speak now I'm currently planning out my new hibs tattoo that will live with me until the day I die.

Tom Hart RIP
29-05-2016, 02:07 PM
Best moment ever. The nearest for me was when the red blew the final whistle at Tynecastle when Geebsie scored the winner. Mixture of joy and relief

Northernhibee
29-05-2016, 02:19 PM
Barely sunk in yet.

Hibernia&Alba
29-05-2016, 02:22 PM
I've drunk mair booze in the past week than in the previous five years combined. Good feeling, though.

Glesgahibby
29-05-2016, 02:33 PM
Sitting in the garden with mrs glesgahibby,having a few beers enjoying the lazy Sunday sunshine.
Her lips are moving,I can hear her speak but I'm miles away.
Still don't think it's sunk in😀
GGTTH🏆

iwasthere1972
29-05-2016, 02:35 PM
I'm still singing Glory Glory to the Hibees.

Jdawg
29-05-2016, 02:36 PM
Was out Thursday to Sunday. Watched the full game several times plus highlights then all the funny clips, fan videos, etc.

Sometimes I burst into song or smile and clench my first, yaaaaas.

Haymaker
29-05-2016, 02:38 PM
Still buzzing from it.

ArmadaleHibs
29-05-2016, 02:42 PM
Sitting in the garden with mrs glesgahibby,having a few beers enjoying the lazy Sunday sunshine.
Her lips are moving,I can hear her speak but I'm miles away.
Still don't think it's sunk in😀
GGTTH🏆

Ha me too. The Mrs has asked me several questions whilst soaking up the sun in the garden but my head is elsewhere, mostly singing little Hibs ditties with a huge grin on my face.

Ggtth

Glesgahibby
29-05-2016, 02:47 PM
Ha me too. The Mrs has asked me several questions whilst soaking up the sun in the garden but my head is elsewhere, mostly singing little Hibs ditties with a huge grin on my face.

Ggtth

👍

HibbyDave
29-05-2016, 07:00 PM
Has it really been a week?
Where the ***** have I been?

In fact who am I?

GGTTH

hibsbollah
29-05-2016, 07:02 PM
It still gives a warm glow. I can't believe it happened.

rosco-hibee
29-05-2016, 07:04 PM
I watched the David Gray winner / SoL vid on YouTube at work the other day. The noise when THAT goal went in brought a tear to my eye. I had to explain to my mate that I wasn't upset.

Greatest footballing experience that's ever happened to me.

GGTTH

john rossi
29-05-2016, 07:46 PM
Living the dream folks never ever thought i could feel soooooooooooooo good, best feeling ever as a Hibby. Thank you Alan Stubbs:flag::flag::flag: and the team on making this old fud 67yrs of age as happy as it gets.

Danderhall Hibs
29-05-2016, 07:55 PM
I genuinely think I'm on a bit of a comedown. Been feeling a bit **** for most of the day.

Don't get me wrong, I'm still walking about whistling and singing Stokesy on fire and that.

Danderhall Hibs
29-05-2016, 07:57 PM
Just watched the first 30 seconds again - solely to watch Stokes set the tone by smashing the **** out of Holt, in the knowledge that no referee would book him that early.

25 seconds - sprinted over solely to floor him. Peach.

al1875
30-05-2016, 12:20 PM
I watched the David Gray winner / SoL vid on YouTube at work the other day. The noise when THAT goal went in brought a tear to my eye. I had to explain to my mate that I wasn't upset.

Greatest footballing experience that's ever happened to me.

GGTTH

I can't watch it without welling up either !!!!!:flag::flag:

and I keep watching it!!!!!

matty_f
30-05-2016, 12:26 PM
Just watched the first 30 seconds again - solely to watch Stokes set the tone by smashing the **** out of Holt, in the knowledge that no referee would book him that early.

25 seconds - sprinted over solely to floor him. Peach.

:agree: And he spent the rest of the game tearing Tavernier apart. :greengrin

As for still being on a high, I'm sure it'll wear off at some point, but it's the best start to a close-season I've ever had. Totally buzzing still, and anytime I bump into another Hibby the smiles bring it all back again!

High-On-Hibs
30-05-2016, 12:31 PM
Can't stop watching the highlights. Has completely consumed my life at the moment. What a ******* header!

Booked4Being-Ugly
30-05-2016, 12:34 PM
I can't get anything done at work or in the house and I've given up on anything other than the cycle of switching between the replay on sky/bbc and highlights on youtube!

Sir David Gray
30-05-2016, 08:27 PM
My week's just got even better.

I've just had a great achievement - I've made a Sevconian defriend me on Facebook, following eight days of constant gloating.

Not one of the "silent majority" either - total bellend of a guy, who's an Orange Order member from Northern Ireland.

Anyone else match that achievement in the last week or so?

I'm absolutely delighted that I know how much they are hurting right now.

**** Rangers. :bye:

Hi Heid Yin
30-05-2016, 09:27 PM
My week's just got even better.

I've just had a great achievement - I've made a Sevconian defriend me on Facebook, following eight days of constant gloating.

Not one of the "silent majority" either - total bellend of a guy, who's an Orange Order member from Northern Ireland.

Anyone else match that achievement in the last week or so?

I'm absolutely delighted that I know how much they are hurting right now.

**** Rangers. :bye:

He's after your address. Best to unfriend-him asap!

Sir David Gray
30-05-2016, 09:31 PM
He's after your address. Best to unfriend-him asap!

He's got in there first.

We used to work together and we live in the same village so I may well bump into him at some point.

I'm looking forward to it. I just hope I'm wearing my cup winners t-shirt at the time. :greengrin