PDA

View Full Version : If we were to beat HMoFC in a final.......

monktonharp
29-05-2016, 01:43 AM
would you invade the pitch, or try to ? most level headed Hibernian fans would say no, but I have a feeling that there would be some sort of incursion onto the pitch. Last week was probably a one off, for most which can be excused by looking at the number of over 50's on the park. I definitely think though that many would try to get on, just to annoy them. There would be more horses at any Hibs v Hearts final though and probably rubber bullets and water cannons to hand:greengrin

truehibernian
29-05-2016, 02:14 AM
I'll massively contradict myself in this post MH but it was the best and worst team to win against last weekend - best because I personally can't stand The Rangers and they are the embodiment of bigotry and almost Neolithic attitudes, however the worst because it's exposed our media for what they are - liars - willing to swallow whatever the Old Firm feed them from the table - I just can't wait for a journalistic revolution where without fear they expose these bigots for what they are - a scourge on society !

We invaded a pitch, yes we misbehaved - the media missed, massively, the bigger picture - what was FAR more telling than any pitch invasion was a rousing rendition of Billy Boys - think about it - as a reaction - that says everything about the MAJORITY of The Rangers fans - a far far bigger worry for society than a 5 minute pitch incursion for me !

MWHIBBIES
29-05-2016, 02:17 AM
No, I would be too busy crying

monkeyboy1875
29-05-2016, 02:46 AM
I was on the park last week. Didn't give it much thought, just seemed the right thing to do. Greeting like a bairn and cuddling strangers, didn't think there was much harm in at the time. Now that's out the system, I doubt there would be many on the park, even against the Jambos.

monkeyboy1875
29-05-2016, 03:04 AM
Thinking more about this, I think it would depend on how we won. When they pumped us, they knew they had won the final after the cheat gifted them a non pen. Tramps were relaxed, just waiting for the final whistle. So I think, if we were pumping them - no pitch invasion. Come from behind late in the game and win it in the last minute - maybe a wee pitch invasion. 😉

Waxy
29-05-2016, 07:37 AM
More chance we'll get them in a league cup final next.That could happen quite soon.